AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-19, 23:43   Link #16401
Erio
Hiromi

Cant wait to get my hands on Mass Effect. *drool*

And Tk, new IS: Silver Video Retriever..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Control at will, yes, but she cannot affect them at will. Once she completes her spell, she can control it with very good precision, but the ones that weren't affected cannot be "targeted" just like that. It'll be so HAXX. That being said, once she touches you ...
...once she touches me... ... ...?

...please continue...

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
WHY IS HAYATE'S PORTRAIT IN THE FAVOURITE CHARACTER THREAD NOT SHOWING?!?!? WHAT IS THIS HORRIBLE SHAFT TREATMENT THAT EVEN PLAGUES THE FORUMS?!?!
LOL, now that's messed up.

Quote:
What about my works?
I'm reading!

Quote:
Yeah. And I seriously don't want him to get more powerful anymore. Pretty much as it is, I'll use the GuardianS transition of events and just give him the prototype H.A.V.A. Type X-555 Heavy Assault device. Nowhere near as HAXX as the original design for Tyrfing. I'll call that device 'Orphenoch'.

Quote:
I'll eliminate the gun mode and the Fusion core and just add some functions for improved mana conversion. And maybe a full drive if I can do it. For the currrent plans, his first device before being a protagionist, Gottes Racher is just a longsword with no other froms than it's Full Drive, which is still just a sword.
! You're cutting down on the h4xx...? What's up with you all of a sudden?

Quote:
<Aaron's OREWODAREDATTOOMOTTEYAGARU KIIICCKKUUU!!!!!>>>>>> Erio>

Quote:
*bashes both Liingo and Erio with a Harisen*

DON'T MAKE MY PURE-INTENTIONED SYMPATHETIC ACTION LOOK LIKE A FIRST STEP TO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER!!!

Mattaku. -_-; What's wrong with comforting the poor girl (with NOTHING funny planned)?!
What's wrong is that those hands that initially start patting the top of her head tend to go down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
How could I have missed this?! AARON!!!
I was surprised you missed that, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for HASHA!!!!!!!!:
#1 and #3 are

Quote:

Erio, since when have you acquired the ability to read my mind?

I Do Approve of this!
Sometime ago...?

I guess no one disapproves of that theory. I'm so tempted to create a Lyrical mage now...
Old 2007-11-19, 23:43   Link #16402
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
EDIT:
Spoiler for random:
PLEASE NO MEPPLE, MIPPLE, COCO, NUTS OR ANY OF THOSE CREATURES HERE!!!

Quote:
Shaoran Clones?

Nonetheless, your outline is still H4XX

YES!!!! POOR IINCHO NEEDS MORE LOVE!!!
- just a crack chapter i have planned for my in-line-with-my-nanoha-fic-timeline-CCS-fic (actually the CCS fic timeline is before the Nanoha one- with HER appearing in the Nanohaverse). well in TRC there is a clone... why not an army of them?

*runs from Sakura*

- as usual... well anyways... i needed that kind of scenario because a lot of AS's OCs are being poured in... multiple fronts... and such...

- I now need to master the art of unwrapping a female Iincho's geeky outer wrapping to reveal the bishoujo within...

*runs*

and speaking of poring...

Spoiler for poring over your thoughts?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Err....never saw Corrector Yui...don't even know what's about

The first time I heard the name Yui was in Evangelion, it lingered in my mind for a long time until I created the first Koji, and later, his imouto, which I named Yui (because it's a cute name IMO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Oh yea...this appeared in the Images thread...

*runs*
SOMEONE STOP THIS HAXX WIZARD NAO!!!

Quote:
WHY IS HAYATE'S PORTRAIT IN THE FAVOURITE CHARACTER THREAD NOT SHOWING?!?!? WHAT IS THIS HORRIBLE SHAFT TREATMENT THAT EVEN PLAGUES THE FORUMS?!?!
Aaron is starting to snap... *hides*

Quote:
On a lighter note...

I believe I've found inspiration for another of my new LegendS characters!!

Spoiler for If You Want A Hint...:
NO!!! NOT THAT!!!
Old 2007-11-19, 23:44   Link #16403
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
As nice that picture is, it lacks one very important thing:

Spoiler for minor nws?:
Nice Pic

Although

[Kagerou] As nice that picture is, it lacks one very important thing:

Spoiler for minor nws?:

[/Kagerou]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Phanan, or anybody, Aurion even... undergoing operation... magical, physical and mechanical all at the same time.

It's still pending anyway. Can't write it without having set some things in stone first.
Aaaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Would be funny to see the creation own the creator.
Well, there have been cases of OC's owning Creator-sans

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
Well it seems that aside from the movie/ova releases there's going to be a anime series too.

Spoiler for ryogi shiki:

Spoiler for another one:

This is the anime's site. One of the clickable tab links at the bottom lets you view some thumbnail screenshots.
Who's the lady in the yukata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
Hmm...now that's an idea. Using Resonance Lyrical magic to boost power levels, they would work like arias. Ideas ideas!
That is definitely possible, and one of the main uses of combat-applied Lyrical Magic

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-20, 00:15   Link #16404
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Tackling yet another partial backlog while I'm having break ...

Life has its ups and downs, oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
*Urge to write crack rising...*

Though how can you be pure and unstained when you’ve already had a kid? That seems kinda you know impossible.

Edit:I also love the use of the word MILF in relation with those unstained and pure… You know what it means right?
Actually, Lindy does have another lover, though she doesn't acknowledge him.

He's ...

[Crack]Leonidas von Khrull.[/Crack]

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
As long as it isn't above 50k characters, it should be fine. Although you'd have to stop around 48-49k charcters so you could write a little for spoiler's tags and such...

No worries. They're not going anywhere
They already pass through the limit. Guess there's no helping it.

I'll have to get back on many stories in the weekends.

Quote:
Photon Lancer: Genocide Shift and Annihilation Lightning.
Ah, that reminds me.

I remember the first, but where does the second come from?

Quote:
Plus, as shown in StrikerS episode 16, they can configure their Barrier Jackets to isolate cetain particles from entering their breathing space.

Quote:
Yup. Insta-Internal Magic Flow Nullification .

And once again, I find Aurion to be capable of countering this just like how he can counter Serge's manipulation ability...
Nothing too impossible. Templars' abilities to disrupt Elements in the body can be severe pain. If they choose to use it, that is. Then again, Barrier Jackets and platings impede them from doing so in the first place.

Quote:
Yep. The ice just forms around you.
Just like what Rein did to the drones in the manga.
Noted.

Quote:
If only she had more of Nanoha's 'friendship thru superior firepower' mentality...
-_-
Actually, I think Hayate's ability for friendship comes from her kind heart, which is good. It tones down a lot on the "magic damage" part.

Quote:
Umm you know the air has a saturation point where any more water you add will just fall out of it right? That's why we can have "100%" humidity the air is literately fully loaded with water anymore added will simply condense and fall to the ground as dew so this is pretty much impossible. This is dependent on temperature, but no temperature that a human could acutally survive would have a dew point high enough to allow you to drown in water vapor.

I guess the phrase "put to sleep" was taken literally. >.>

No, Sharazad doesn't cause drowning by saturating the air with water. What the saturation does is make it more difficult to breathe (by displacing oxygen with water molecules) and raising the humidity of the area until it's stuffy, which cause the victims to suffocate and faint ("sleep" ). Of course, she always does this only in confined spaces, such as in offices and laboratories, which is why it's impossible to do it outdoors.

This should be more reasonable, no?

Quote:
Templars are stupid too apparently.
*all four Templars move to one corner and cry*

Quote:
Bah she needs to spend some time with the SAS then...

They'll toughen her up.

Quote:
She'd still certainly need to focus heavily to cast such a thing leaving her wide open for a brutal pummeling.
Well, there is this possibility, no doubt. I guess the only thing that will make Hayate not do so will be the plot.

Quote:
Your a good writer, but I'm having trouble seeing this fight being anything other then giggle and eye roll inducing at the moment. =/
We'll have a read on this later. Giggles and eyerolls aside, there is a crack at the very end.

Quote:
People can change, she should.
Only that I'm not changing her.

Quote:
I'd also ask why if you can do this you wouldn't use something more dangerous like lethal chemicals or corrosive agents they'd do allot more damage allot faster then water would.
Because of the need for balance. >.>

If she could just control any form of liquid, she might as well dump arsenic/mercury/lead into the water supply, which will surely kill more than normal water does. Or she could just shoot bullets of concentrated acid.

Quote:
Isn't a good one, but it still conducts all the same so firing a water jet at someone with lightning powers would still be a very bad idea.
Since electricity is Templar-controllable, that makes a dual-element attack.

*senses Dark Gods astride with HAXX-busters*

Quote:
The good old SNES days. Some of the best RPGs were there and then.

Ever played Terranigma?
Terranigma is quite good, especially with its rich plotline and I daresay quite detailed graphics for SNES. Saving a world from scratch is epic indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
...once she touches me... ... ...?

...please continue...

*runs*
... She's going to affect your body system by drawing Elements through the skin. Well, many things can happen, such as the blood boiling, body shriveling, etc.
Old 2007-11-20, 00:27   Link #16405
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

He's ...

*runs*

This is going to be a problem...

Leonidas vs. O'Niel for Lindy's hand in marriage?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-20, 00:30   Link #16406
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Well it seems that aside from the movie/ova releases there's going to be a anime series too.

Spoiler for ryogi shiki:

Spoiler for another one:

This is the anime's site. One of the clickable tab links at the bottom lets you view some thumbnail screenshots.
Ahhh! So THAT's who this girl is. I was always wondering who the hell she was when I saw her images... Really nice.

Quote:
Dont worry, I still havent created her properly.

Quote:
Hmm...now that's an idea. Using Resonance Lyrical magic to boost power levels, they would work like arias. Ideas ideas!
I think I'm going to create a Lyrical mage who plays a flute.

Quote:
Yeah some of my friends are coming back from Australia, holidays and all (just like how Kha should be finished with exams and going back to Singapore soon). So I'm just planning a little get together since we don't really meet often (the whole lot of us got to know each other through a gaming server).
Ah, I thought you meant an OC reunion, actually.

Quote:
I have to say I was rather disappointed with Chrno Crusade. Somehow it just didn't feel right in many ways.
Yeah... same here. At least it was entertaining, though.

Quote:
You watch too much School Days...and I seriously still doubt you've only played one eroge.
There's only one good thing I can do with School Days anime... show it to my friends to see their WTF reactions.

Quote:
Nice Pic

Although

[Kagerou] As nice that picture is, it lacks one very important thing:

Spoiler for minor nws?:

[/Kagerou]
I missed Kagerou's image the first time...I gotta say, that's hawt. Lowe, somehow make use of it!

And your image... I now wonder... can Asuka use Khaydarin?

Quote:
... She's going to affect your body system by drawing Elements through the skin. Well, many things can happen, such as the blood boiling, body shriveling, etc.
...Ouch... Though still, maybe her touch will be worth it...
Old 2007-11-20, 00:37   Link #16407
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I think I'm going to create a Lyrical mage who plays a flute.
Reminds me that Koizumi Itsuki Der Pfeifer from my OC's uses a Lyrical Instrument in the form of a flute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
I missed Kagerou's image the first time...I gotta say, that's hawt. Lowe, somehow make use of it!

And your image... I now wonder... can Asuka use Khaydarin?
Lemme see

And yes, once she gained her physical body, Asuka can use Khaydarin, although much limited in ability than Kay, since the siblings in their bodies are E rank in terms of magic level

Although Asuka would rather get her own specs as opposed to taking one of Kay's most important keepsakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
...Ouch... Though still, maybe her touch will be worth it...
A touch worth dying for huh?

*runs*

Old 2007-11-20, 01:04   Link #16408
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Well, here's Ivanovich's spell list, finally done:

Spoiler for Ivanovich's Spell List:

Quote:
Roger that Wildfire the crack writing is currently in progress keep up the fire until it's complete!
Copy, we have you on strobe! Hang in there!

Quote:
More like US army style...

http://urbangrounds.com/2005/07/16/pfc-tschiderer/
http://www.pointblankarmor.com/PDFs/at_sniper071505.pdf

Stuff like this is why despite all the shit I’ll have to deal with I still want to join the army.
Army Strong, eh? Just curious: Why Army and not Marines?

Quote:
The crack gas seems to have effected me more then I thought a one-shot at the least is in the works...
Go for it! I'll cover you all the way!
*sees a growing crowd*
...better make sure I have plenty of 105mm.

Quote:
Bah she needs to spend some time with the SAS then...

They'll toughen her up.
Quite. Price's execution of Al-Asad took me by surprise, even though it would be what an SAS operative would do.
Quote:
that intent is real for me at least, you can't chose my career path and not ask yourself if you could really kill other people and I can safely say that yes I can and might well have too.
One might say that if you don't want to kill, you shouldn't join the Army. So, what's your planned MOS? Infantry? Armor? Special Forces?

Quote:
A well done one on one Duels is cool, they're stupid, but they are cool you can't deny that.
That might be what Nanoha is all about: cool fights...

Quote:
Acutally only her really heavy spells seem able to do that and she couldn't jsut spam those willy nilly she certainly won't be leveling any buildings with accel shooter or even Divine Buster.

I'd disagree this is more like an attack helicopter and the problem with those is they tend to have to get close enough for the targets to shot back which complicates matters. I've always consider mages less aircraft and more highly mobile helicopters.
I was basically thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure the TSAB looks down on mages throwing around powerful spells wily-nily in population centers. It's then a race between time for the ground team to evade her and her Wide Area Search while setting up their ambush, while dealing with the Forwards, all at the same time.

Quote:
Yeah Signum/Maiden? I don't think so.
Well....Signum...in a kimono....or a white gi... standing under a waterfall....

I believe in miracles.

Old 2007-11-20, 01:20   Link #16409
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Two Chapters in One Day?

Excellen: Hi! Hi! Did you wait for me?

Excellen: let's think of Backlog as a stupid Kyosuke!

Remind me not to piss Excellen off.

------------------

Quote:
Snippet Time

I can't believe this chapter, despite its short length, took me that much longer to write.

Here's the continuation to my previous chapter.

Spoiler for Shelter:
*cue Ave Maria*

Touching. Added with the fact that it's raining outside here, I felt I wanted to cry for Mai.

This story deserves a 5 out of 5.

===================

Quote:
:O I smell romance~~
Shh.

Quote:
Hikki wouldn't have gone berserk would he? Like in your other alternate timeline fic.
Only time would tell.

Quote:
Just using the image, not the character concept. Would be too haxxed if he could.

It wouldn't be bad if he rips off... the clothes, only.

*runs*

Quote:
True, emoness makes for drama, and tragedies are the cream of the crop in drama.

=================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Thanks goes to PhoenixFlare for helping me with the gramma!

Spoiler for Rinya Shuri A’Kalash:
Need some allies?
Aces of the Free Skies
Swallow 7

=================

Quote:
YES!!!! POOR IINCHO NEEDS MORE LOVE!!!
Just don't make her gain her Lost Amazones persona.

Iincho: YES! AMAZONES!!!!!

Quote:
GAR?

Tsundere?

Meganekko?

What kind of ABSOLUTE WINNING COMBINATION IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!
WANT!!!!!

Quote:
Patricia's such a nice woman I must say, pretty likeable already for comforting Hikki like that Not to mention already looking cute there

Btw, I MUST have the rest of the transcript for Ave Maria

Speaking of Nuns, I have some of my own... including one who'll be appearing in the future in relation to a certain OC of mine

Spoiler for Introducing:

*runs*
1:

You forgot: Patricia is a megane nun.

2: where's Azmaria?

============================

Quote:
Don't worry, it'll all be worth it in the end. Oh and Sister Schah is looking for you... Seems like they want to meet up with you...
What's the message?

Quote:
Very nice. I ended up reading your fic on fiction press, and I've noticed that you like your male protagonists meeting nice women. Although hopefully it's not going to be the same.
it's been my writing style since I posted the Animax entry (gawd, it didn't make it to the final round ). But I can't bet my money on that.

===============

Quote:

Spoiler for ryogi shiki:

Spoiler for another one:

another "lifeline cutter" character courtesy of TYPE-MOON. And she's badass, too.

=================

THE GEMINI SISTERS II
CHAPTER 4

Spoiler for at the hall:

Spoiler for outside Schnee Town:

This turns out be a quite interesting soap drama. and I can already imagine the real Yutaro's attempt to dry Freya's legs.

============

and I can't resist posting this as well.

Spoiler for space:

I assumed while writing this first part that everybody's available after StrikerS, unless they have other plans.

BTW, the person at the ending? That's Hikki's WAIFU.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-11-20 at 01:56.
Old 2007-11-20, 01:49   Link #16410
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post

Nice spell list here, nicely detailed and useful while maintaining respectable power levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
With her wet gi sticking to her... lines...

WANT

Quote:
Excellen: Hi! Hi! Did you wait for me?

Excellen: let's think of Backlog as a stupid Kyosuke!

Remind me not to piss Excellen off.
BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!!!! XD

Excellen once again shows us who's awesome
------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Just don't make her gain her Lost Amazones persona.

Iincho: YES! AMAZONES!!!!!
Uh yeah, that part of Iincho I'd rather not see

Quote:
1:

You forgot: Patricia is a megane nun.

2: where's Azmaria?
Aaaah meganekko nuns, there is a God in this world

And Azmaria you say?

[Target Confirmed]

[Eliminating Target]

Spoiler for Ute!:

Quote:
THE GEMINI SISTERS II
CHAPTER 4

Spoiler for at the hall:

This turns out be a quite interesting soap drama. and I can already imagine the real Yutaro's attempt to dry Freya's legs.
It's SnH All Over Again! Not that that's a bad thing

But... Takeru actually appears!!!! And with Frieda too? MOST AWESOME

And what is relevant to Galatea's interests?

Quote:

Spoiler for space:

I assumed while writing this first part that everybody's available after StrikerS, unless they have other plans.
More on Hikki's past, and is that Hikki they're meeting on the cemetery? Kinda ironic way to meet the person you're hunting

Old 2007-11-20, 01:55   Link #16411
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
With her wet gi sticking to her... lines...

WANT
Me too! Me too!

*runs*

Quote:
BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!!!! XD

Excellen once again shows us who's awesome
Indeed.

Quote:
Uh yeah, that part of Iincho I'd rather not see
I agree.

Quote:

And Azmaria you say?

[Target Confirmed]

[Eliminating Target]

Spoiler for Ute!:

Quote:
It's SnH All Over Again! Not that that's a bad thing

But... Takeru actually appears!!!! And with Frieda too? MOST AWESOME

And what is relevant to Galatea's interests?
1: *cue Namida Ichirin*

and looks like Masa Reiher is going to steal the show.

2:

3: Shh.

Quote:
More on Hikki's past, and is that Hikki they're meeting on the cemetery? Kinda ironic way to meet the person you're hunting
No. That's his WAIFU.

Note: by now, Hikki's deep in the Siberian wilderness, so it will take about several more chapters before the Aces can find him.

And by this time, he would have been "awakened".
Old 2007-11-20, 02:02   Link #16412
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Now THAT's an aria
Thanks. Although I can't really take any credit for the arias aren't totally original. I took bits and pieces from here and there and hammered them into a whole.
Quote:
Nothing too impossible. Templars' abilities to disrupt Elements in the body can be severe pain. If they choose to use it, that is. Then again, Barrier Jackets and platings impede them from doing so in the first place.
Quote:
No, Sharazad doesn't cause drowning by saturating the air with water. What the saturation does is make it more difficult to breathe (by displacing oxygen with water molecules) and raising the humidity of the area until it's stuffy, which cause the victims to suffocate and faint ("sleep" ). Of course, she always does this only in confined spaces, such as in offices and laboratories, which is why it's impossible to do it outdoors.

Quote:
Just a thought, as it seems like Sharazad is going to be heavily out gunned by Hayate, why not gain the advantage of terrain? Get Sharazad to grab on onto Hayate and force her to drop into the ocean with intense pain via elemental disruption. Once in the water, Sharazad would have the advantage. Of course, getting into touch range is going to be a problem... How about fog or erupting geysers from below?
Quote:
Well, Tais is available if you want him although he's not going to be useful much except for humor. Please return him back to me after 4 months, for my Clio story.
Old 2007-11-20, 04:41   Link #16413
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
*Trip and slam face on the floor*

Clyde and Lindy actually.

I swear, if Chrono had his father's taste... =_=

Then again, there's always the shotgun theory... >.> BUT WHY?!
Chrono just simply has too much fun combing Amy's hair.

Quote:
USODA !
[parody]Search within your pants. You know it to be true.[/parody]

Quote:
Can't a guy has some soft sides too?

*runs again*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

Gendo: *Gendo pose* All goes according to the scenario.

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah. And I seriously don't want him to get more powerful anymore. Pretty much as it is, I'll use the GuardianS transition of events and just give him the prototype H.A.V.A. Type X-555 Heavy Assault device. Nowhere near as HAXX as the original design for Tyrfing. I'll call that device 'Orphenoch'.
Good name.

Quote:
If only she had more of Nanoha's 'friendship thru superior firepower' mentality...
-_-
She would have tons of friends then.

Quote:
And always count on you to escalate things farther... =_=;
No such thing for YOU, that is.

And fall for ME?! XD Incredible crack! XD XD XD

More like falling for the OC I'm planning.
(And no ero-scenes planned.)

Quote:
BTW, I see that the relationship thread has become an annoying place again, huh?
Ignorance is Heaven. For some it's their delusion of Hell that is.

Quote:
Isn't this just like Keroko-kun having dialogue with Keroko-chan or Tormenk talking with Katrina? The innuendo comes from you people, not me!
How did my name manage to find its way here?

Katrina:"Don't fool yourself. Your name appears there only because of me."

Omae.Damare.

Faust von Herrschaft >>>>> Katrina

Quote:
"DON'T MAKE MY PURE-INTENTIONED SYMPATHETIC ACTION LOOK LIKE A FIRST STEP TO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER!!!"
You're just always misunderstood aren't you?

Quote:
But it sounded so first person

Secret desires?
Well it was Aaron to Hayate and as for the second part..

Quote:
I'm sure that's what FlameSparkZ thought when he first started

Speaking of which, I need to know his secret on how he always manages to somewhat Consistently update his story... =_=
Simple. Motivation. He wants his OCs to have a history he can proudly recall. And it's probably a lot of fun for him as well.

Quote:
I know he replied, I just don't want to read it yet... =_=

Maybe later when school's over...
For now..

*drops all groceries at his feet and pats Chaos's shoulder before saluting*

Gambatte!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post

Signum as maiden =/= compute. You'd be the next stain on Laevatein first.

And it's nice to see some love for Hayate around here.
Some love? More than enough I assure you. No other CC has such support here and it's enough to form the Hayate Defense Club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
As nice that picture is, it lacks one very important thing:

Spoiler for minor nws?:

GAiNAX likes to whore out Shinji/Kaworu and Rei/Asuka because it's the only two things they can whore out without the entire fandom jumping on them, even though they do it anyway.
Even someone like Shinji has his time with pairings.

AsukaxRei though?

Quote:
Fun fact: GAiNAX is doing the manga for the Shinji Ikari Raising Project, which is pretty much Shinji/Rei fluff. Anno's new studio is doing the manga of Angelic Days, which is Shinji/Asuka.

Geeze Anno how subtle can you get? (Another fact: Asuka's his favorite character )
Fact learned. Though Rei seems to be mighty popular among the local fanbase, as a supposedly Japanese girl.

Quote:
This isn't crack spray! It's "Air Freshener "!!!!
That's some mighty air freshener there.

Quote:
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!!!!!!!

*runs*
Ok now this gets to even me.

Quote:
Well O'Niel is crazy and gray-haired at this point... but he is also GOD
And some implications at this point if they ever get together..

Lindy= God's wife?

Chrono Halaown = Chrono O'Neil?

Chrono = Son of God = Shinji?

Ok where did that come from?

*Senses massive dread wave behind him*

*runs to the ends of the universe*

Quote:
[Parameters Set!]

[Target Locked On!]

[Commence Firing!]

Reminds me of the pic with Hayate wearing a apron. Just an apron. And back facing the picture too.

Which brings me to this..

Spoiler:

Quote:
Ahhh but remember because of her weaken state that spell almost knocked her out and it probably did drain quite a lot of her remaining reserves.

And when I said 100% lightning I meant to use a spell that is purely lightning in nature without any incantations, which the more I look at it is probably not very likely.
Must have forgotten about the 100% part.

Quote:
A familiar was never meant to be more powerful than the master. Because one, if the master were a cruel person that familiar might rebel, and actually win. Two, the familiar would probably need a lot more mana upkeep from the master, and if the master were actually the weaker one it would be extremely taxing. There are probably other reasons, but this is what I can think of for the moment.
Just that Arf eventually became the one who would need protection in a firefight.

Quote:
Right, let Gen do things the messy way and destroy the whole bunch of them. I'll send Itsuki after the false shepherd.
Give him some better protection before you do. He might come back a changed man.

Quote:
Rein. And actual monks not being able to risk temptation? Highly unlikely. But if they were chibicons in disguised then.........I'll leave you to imagine the outcome.

Quote:
Guess someone is missing some dosages of philosophy and poetry. Ahhh we must do something!
I'll pass. Just for today.

Quote:
Oh the Hayate pillow case. Would love to have one.
All is revealed. Hayate+pillow case = -fill in the blanks of your choice-

Meanwhile I'll just run for my life.

Quote:
You watch too much School Days...and I seriously still doubt you've only played one eroge.
School Days held something nice for me among the trainwreck. More drama lines at least.

And..

[PF] Don't you mean one-too-many? [/PF]

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-11-20 at 05:34.
Old 2007-11-20, 05:53   Link #16414
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

BACKLOG SMASHER: QUOTING SHIFT!!!

Quote:
Ah well, there are always happier universes...

Oh...nice set of pics
Pen^2 winning? lol

Quote:
I'm sure that's what FlameSparkZ thought when he first started
Who knows...

Quote:
Speaking of which, I need to know his secret on how he always manages to somewhat Consistently update his story... =_=
Who? Me?

...I call it...the power of infinity.
Oh no, wait, that's the one I use in games

Quote:
[Parameters Set!]

[Target Locked On!]

[Commence Firing!]

Quote:

And Azmaria you say?

[Target Confirmed]

[Eliminating Target]

Spoiler for Ute!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Simple. Motivation. He wants his OCs to have a history he can proudly recall. And it's probably a lot of fun for him as well.
Hmm...that's probably it

Saw episode 7 of Rental Magica...and I must say...
Lapis-chan = MOE
Spoiler for Lapis:

[Rena]Hauuu~ omochi kaeri!!![/Rena]
*takes Lapis-chan and runs*
Old 2007-11-20, 06:07   Link #16415
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
If it's true love, then yes he is.

But he's banking on the possibility that it's just two older people who're tired of not having someone to *cuddle* with at night.

Either way, please work it into the scenario.

If he's wrong, just have someone blast him thru a wall... that tends to work pretty well.
I’m not acutally going to start with a wedding. The piece I'm working on will be about how they came to start dating to start with, albeit told via flashbacks some indeterminate time into the future if it goes anywhere or not I don't know, but the urge to write something about this has totally taken hold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post

Not bad pretty conventional all told, but that fits his profile I think Johnson wouldn't really be one for too much flash and theatrics I think he'd just want to get the job done.

Quote:
Copy, we have you on strobe! Hang in there!
The crack writing operation is proceeding smoothly expect completion within approximately 24 hours!

Quote:
Army Strong, eh? Just curious: Why Army and not Marines?
They have a larger Military Police Corp and an ROTC program at several colleges near my home (the nearest navy ROTC is several states away) state colleges are significantly cheaper for residents so my parents would really prefer I go to a state school, they wouldn’t force me, but the army is fine for me so I’ll probably do so.

Quote:
Quite. Price's execution of Al-Asad took me by surprise, even though it would be what an SAS operative would do.
I had a feeling when I saw him tied to the chair he wasn't leaving that room alive.

Quote:
One might say that if you don't want to kill, you shouldn't join the Army. So, what's your planned MOS? Infantry? Armor? Special Forces?
I don't see how anyone can't consider the fact they might need to kill people when they joint the army, but some clearly don't think it through very throughly and then whine when it comes time to do the dirty work. Anyway obviously from the above comment I want to be an MP I'm too big for Armor (6' 4" I'd be bonking my head all over the place), but maybe I can get into one of those neat little armored cars they've been getting.

Quote:
That might be what Nanoha is all about: cool fights...
And even hear StrikerS is barely passable.
Quote:
I was basically thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure the TSAB looks down on mages throwing around powerful spells wily-nily in population centers. It's then a race between time for the ground team to evade her and her Wide Area Search while setting up their ambush, while dealing with the Forwards, all at the same time.
Well when trying to enforce civil order bombing schools, clinics, churches etc to get at a few guys inside is usually a poor tactic…

Quote:
It is a classic warrior pose...

Quote:

This is going to be a problem...

Leonidas vs. O'Niel for Lindy's hand in marriage?
Not really I see it going something like this…

Never bring a sword (or spear) to a gunfight. (yes I know you meant the OCs, no I don't care)

Quote:
T

He's ...

*runs*
Of course she dosen't acknowledge him since she already has a boyfriend.

Quote:
Not attempting to use an advantage like this is just so incredibly lame...

Quote:
Actually, I think Hayate's ability for friendship comes from her kind heart, which is good. It tones down a lot on the "magic damage" part.
It's only good from the stand point of her enemies which makes it rather bad for HER.

Quote:

Not really the amount of water vapor that be suspended in a gas mixture is dependent pretty much entire on temperature. If you reach that saturation point any further water vapor will begin to condense as a liquid, and at temperatures humans can survive at that this threshold is FAR to low to allow for "drowning in air" This is just an intrinsic property of water and physics once that saturation point is reached further water added to the air will mix will simply condense out.

Another problem is that water vapor is LIGHTER then air (which includes a number of heavier molecules) and so will in the lack of outside forces simply tend to float away and up into the sky, this is why we get clouds and rain the water rises it cools down, the saturation point drops and it falls out of the air as rain.

Being indoors would have little to do with anything it might slightly effect the temperatures variable (maybe significantly if climate control is in use), but that could HURT the process inside of an air conditioned building for instance the cooler temperature would reduce the condensation point allowing less water to be in the air mix. They're wouldn't be any kind of "Containment effect" on the vapor either before you argue that first off 99% of buildings are poorly sealed at best obviously since we kind of need some air flow to survive inside them so the vapor still has plenty of places to go and even in a sealed room the water would still begin condescending out and jsut forming puddles now over the course of some long period of you might still be able to drown someone in a sealed room this way, but that would occur by said room eventually filling with standing water and doing the job the old fashion way, not by choking them with water vapor.

Quote:
*all four Templars move to one corner and cry*
Well you've got this killer special move and you don't even try to use it?! Come on how weak is that what are you all pussies?!

Quote:
Well, there is this possibility, no doubt. I guess the only thing that will make Hayate not do so will be the plot.
Which I'm sorry, but I consider piss poor writing anytime a writer resorts to "he didn't use this super power to utterly crush his enemy because I, the author, command it so" just pisses me off. This goes beyond a mere contrivance or act of plot into just insulting my and the character intelligence.

Quote:
We'll have a read on this later. Giggles and eyerolls aside, there is a crack at the very end.
Not quite sure what you mean by this honestly.

Quote:
Only that I'm not changing her.
She's not going to make a very good general if she keep holding back and not wanting to kill people.

Quote:
Because of the need for balance. >.>

If she could just control any form of liquid, she might as well dump arsenic/mercury/lead into the water supply, which will surely kill more than normal water does. Or she could just shoot bullets of concentrated acid.
IE she might be somewhat useful.

Quote:
Since electricity is Templar-controllable, that makes a dual-element attack.

*senses Dark Gods astride with HAXX-busters*
I don't mind combo attacks within reason and a lightning/water combo is pretty bog standard the water is pretty much just a glorified wire of course with the electricity doing all the work though.

Quote:
Cant wait to get my hands on Mass Effect. *drool*
Indeed, but curses for the slow ass mail system in this country!

Quote:
And Tk, new IS: Silver Video Retriever..?
Na IS: Video Spam. I just got my hands on the full version of Fraps and I've been learning to play with video dub so I've gotten a little tube happy lately.

Quote:
LOL, now that's messed up.
Perhaps, but I have to admit it's also pretty hilarious for the irnoy alone.

Quote:
! You're cutting down on the h4xx...? What's up with you all of a sudden?
The fluoride I've inserted into all you guys water supplies is making you more vulnerable to my hax busting messages of course...

Quote:
I guess no one disapproves of that theory. I'm so tempted to create a Lyrical mage now...
I think I'll be avoiding that you wouldn't want to hear my try to compose song lyrics...

Quote:
Chrono just simply has too much fun combing Amy's hair.
Hey let's not get too mean Amy is pretty hot IMO I wouldn't complain about having her as a wife myself.

Quote:

Quote:
Can't a guy has some soft sides too?

*runs again*
Sure, but when you spend all your time talking about sadistic ways to cause nervous breakdowns don't be shocked when people are surprised by you showing it.

Quote:
She would have tons of friends then.
Plus they'd all be really strong, after all no weakenlings would survive the "befriending" process...

Quote:
How did my name manage to find its way here?

Katrina:"Don't fool yourself. Your name appears there only because of me."

Omae.Damare.

Faust von Herrschaft >>>>> Katrina
Hitting her for telling the truth seems sort of harsh.

Quote:
Plus he's a bit older then many here so might not be juggling as much stuff, but that's total speculation, but I've found that the older the author the more consistent the updating tends to be. *shrugs* College students in particularly tend to be terrible about regular updating me most certainly not excluded.

Quote:
Some love? More than enough I assure you. No other CC has such support here and it's enough to form the Hayate Defense Club.
She has pretty much become the OC threads Canon mascot it seems...

Quote:
AsukaxRei though?
"And then a plot contrivance happens!" in this case a wizard may also be required and involved.

Quote:
Fact learned. Though Rei seems to be mighty popular among the local fanbase, as a supposedly Japanese girl.
A dotting submissive specie of wood any man with the slightest spine could probably push around at will. No I don't like Rei much at all... wonder girl indeed.

Quote:

Lindy= God's wife?

The idea of O’Neil as Chrono’s step father is indeed to me at least absolutely hilarious.

O’Neil: How’s it going kiddo?
Chrono: I’ve told you to stop calling me that. -_-
O’Neil: Is that any way to talk to your father?
Chrono: You’re not my father.
O’Neil: *feigns shock and emotional injury.*
Chrono: What the hell dose she see in you anyway…?
O’Neil: If it’s any consolation I can’t figure out what your wife sees in you either.
Chrono: …

Quote:
Just that Arf eventually became the one who would need protection in a firefight.
Protagonist Decay.

Quote:
All is revealed. Hayate+pillow case = -fill in the blanks of your choice-

Meanwhile I'll just run for my life.
Shit like this just makes me want to beat the Japanese with baseball bats, those A-bombs must have really fucked them up in the head.

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-11-20 at 06:30.
Old 2007-11-20, 06:37   Link #16416
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
1: *cue Namida Ichirin*

and looks like Masa Reiher is going to steal the show.
So is Yutaro gonna go <3 over Masa Reiher too?

Quote:
No. That's his WAIFU.

Note: by now, Hikki's deep in the Siberian wilderness, so it will take about several more chapters before the Aces can find him.

And by this time, he would have been "awakened".
Aaah Being genderless didn't help matters much. This is gonna be one long arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Thanks. Although I can't really take any credit for the arias aren't totally original. I took bits and pieces from here and there and hammered them into a whole.
What's original anyways?

Quote:

XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Rei is actually the most popular Eva girl of all of them, if the rather massive number of fans and merchandise on her is any indication

Quote:
That's some mighty air freshener there.
It's Lowe Brand Air Freshener

Quote:

Lindy= God's wife?

The Air Freshener works better than expected

Quote:
Reminds me of the pic with Hayate wearing a apron. Just an apron. And back facing the picture too.

Which brings me to this..

Spoiler:
Unfortunately, Aaron is immune to that image you described

And THIS image of Hayate isn't fanservice, it's BADASS

Quote:
I’m not acutally going to start with a wedding. The piece I'm working on will be about how they came to start dating to start with, albeit told via flashbacks some indeterminate time into the future if it goes anywhere or not I don't know, but the urge to write something about this has totally taken hold.
Guess you put the gasmask on a couple of milliseconds too late

Still, we want to see how you write rabu-rabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Not really I see it going something like this…

Never bring a sword (or spear) to a gunfight. (yes I know you meant the OCs, no I don't care)

Old 2007-11-20, 06:56   Link #16417
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!!!!!!!

*runs*
I HAVE THE POOOOWWWEEERRRR!!!!
(to break some more backlog =P )

Quote:
Well O'Niel is crazy and gray-haired at this point... but he is also GOD
When O'Neil finally decides to get around to ascending those stuck up assholes are fuuuuccckkkkeeedddd.

Quote:
Weak
Extremely.

Quote:
Yeah.

Besides, Lindy deserves some loving after all that time alone and destitute you know
Love for everyone! XD

Quote:
My friend, that is one of many of the OC's mind-altering powers
Just don't let the word out or the man will come ban our delicious crack!

Quote:
Lindy maybe a Goddess in our eyes, but she's still human

And you swear to God, what?

Spoiler for size:

*Whistles*
Space Marines, Not your Daddy's Religious Fanatics.

Quote:
Oooooh Nicely Played Aaron, nicely played
Nicely played Indeed you utterly magnificent bastard.

Quote:

[Parameters Set!]

[Target Locked On!]

[Commence Firing!]

*Right click save*

Quote:
Now if my Armored Division can help it

DON'T LET HIM GET PAST THE DEFENSES!!!!!

Spoiler for Size:
Ahh Reinforcements excellent!

Quote:
Why am I not surprised?
Because it was inevitable he'd take her most likely.

Quote:
Youch
Not really all the bullet (a 7.62x54mm AP round) managed to do was this, a little dent and he had some slight bruising.

Quote:
Just As Planned

*runs*
Looks like evil won this time...

Quote:

*sulks in corner about not having CoD4*
Yes Despair! Wallow! Muhahahah!

Quote:

Aaron008R is NOW our Resident Hayate-Con!!!!!

*runs*
I'm not sure he's going to like that title...

Quote:
Sorry, i'd have to agree with Chaos here... although hopefully the latter doesn't happen and you can't cast into the same league as those dammed souls....
Didn't Keitaroend up learning Kung Fu and becoming a sort of spastic bad ass though?

Quote:
Better check your equipment then.... Looks like you've got a dud
Probably forgot to change the filter.
Quote:
True, duels are cool, although terribly inefficient... why waste the time when you can have your whole team steamroll over them one by one...
InvokesT3h Rule O' Cool
Quote:
Ahh, woops, got blindsided for a moment... yes that's correct. Although it's still going to be extrememly difficult without fliers.
Probably, but it's not impossible.

Quote:
Errm, I'll get back to you on thet
That's what I thought. *goes back to merrily spreading crack*
Old 2007-11-20, 07:07   Link #16418
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Hurried and rushed backlog scrambling, internet at home is fried. Litteraly.

Quote:
I bet it's just screaming "pleeease killlllll meeee!!!" when you boot up COD:4.
As a matter of fact, it actually shut down on me after trying to play it for an hour.

Fortunately, I brought out his brother, who has twice the memory. Finished it last night.

Quote:
Yeah COD4 had a bit of a downer ending. the Ep did indeed do a bit to lighten it.
I liked it. The moment that gun was shoved to me I had this huge grin on my face as I pulled the trigger.

Quote:
That’ll give heart burn a whole new meaning and let me tell you it sucks, some of the pills I took when I was younger would disagree with me terribly and I’d just be laid out for hours clutching my stomach as it felt like somewhat was burning out of my gut with a blowtorch.
I'm fortunate to say that I have no experience in the matter.

Quote:
LOL I was even going to mention she stuck me as more tomboyish, but see to me an onee-sama and tomboy are kinda opposed archetypes as the onee-sama is supposed to be elegant and proper and stuff while a tomboy well… isn’t.
It is? I thought that was the general term for it... Didn't Signum get called 'onee-sama' in certain fandom circles?

Quote:
I never really liked it anyway it was either way to hot close to it or too cool further away I'd have just cracked the heat, the only thing it was good for was toasting marshmallows, and no I don't have a romantic bone in my body.
I always find a crackling fire to be soothing. Nice place to do calm things like posting here, too bad we have none at home.

Quote:
That house also had heaters that where like mini-furnaces in various rooms IE they had an real honest to god fire going on inside them when they were on, and those things lighting up with a big "fmmmoph!" in the middle of the night always made me distinctly uncomfortable.
I'm not, but then I'm used to such unexpected sounds.

Quote:
She'd be more like ane-san or anego then
Is that the term? Allright then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Phanan: That's Dr. Phanan. Fully licensed to cut you open and weld you shut again.

Btw I thought he died and Face incinerated his body with a Tie interceptor?
In StarWarsverse, yes.

Quote:
"Mariel-san, you handle the reinforcements of his mechanical frames. Anesthetic officer, handle the drip at 16... no, 10, and adjust according the the mechanical adjustment rates. Stabilize the adrelanine flows, and do not let overcharge of electricity bypass... This is the sensitive part..."

Following reformation of large safenus vena, to prepare for grafting on the coronary arteries, and adjust the heart-lung machine at on-off, per the surgeon's movement...

This was something extremely impossible. A tri-linked surgery on the mechanical aspects, magical and physical... A surgeon, mage-doctor and engineer together in the operating theater... It had broken all regulations of official medicine, especially since... a nurse, Astra was assigned to handle the grafting, a nurse... a nurse... holding a knife. In the worst case scenario, his license as a nurse would be permanently revoked.

But human life was at stake. The medical team faced the possibilities of trial... But this team is one... one to save life. That is why...

Astra said it. The forbidden word.

"Beaver knife."
And thus we discover why Phanan usually doesn't like visiting doctors other then himself.

Quote:
I JUST CAN'T DO IT @_@ !!!! Blue-cheese I can take, epic-cheese is fine, sweet-cheese is the stuff I live on,

BUT CHEESY cliche lines like that would drive me insane!
Oh, now I really want you to write them.

Quote:
So... they could use a boost...
*shrug* well, yeah.

Quote:
Tesla-nee?
Really now, is it that unexpected? Tesla is a strong yet kind and helpull girl. Having her brains, many people would want her help with various things. Her tomboyish additude may give an atraction factor. Instead of boys wanting to protect her, the girls want to be protected by her.
Old 2007-11-20, 07:09   Link #16419
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Snippet Time

I can't believe this chapter, despite its short length, took me that much longer to write.

Here's the continuation to my previous chapter.

Spoiler for Shelter:
It's getting better and better

Quote:
How about something like...

Spoiler:

*runs*
Hayate: Okairi nasai, Elric-kun.

*runs*

Quote:
Very good!

The profile's nice as it is, and the images even more so!

*thumbs up*
Thanks again! ^-^

Quote:
Ah! So this are the Aurelians I heard from Lowe about...
Sorry for the similarities

Quote:
THE GEMINI SISTERS II
CHAPTER 4

Spoiler for at the hall:

============

[spoiler=space]
TEARS OF THE NORTHERN WIND
CHAPTER 4, part 1
There is some great stuff going on!
Can't wait for more!

Quote:
And Azmaria you say?

[Target Confirmed]

[Eliminating Target]

Spoiler for Ute!:
God damn it!
And I thought I would be immune by now...
*holds nose*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Saw episode 7 of Rental Magica...and I must say...
Lapis-chan = MOE
Spoiler for Lapis:

[Rena]Hauuu~ omochi kaeri!!![/Rena]
*takes Lapis-chan and runs*
Wow... Über-MOE!
Old 2007-11-20, 07:11   Link #16420
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
Nahh we have you to do the character development part, but not the hawt rabu-rabu and "iiiiiyaaaaaaaaa" moments.
you don't seem to be doing much on that front besides drooling over her though.

Quote:
Oi oi....stop hogging her all to yourself, Aaron!
Hayate now comparable to bag of chips.

Quote:
Aneki!! Cracktastic.
Another one that thinks Tesla Onee-Sama dose not compute...

Quote:
Oh the Hayate pillow case. Would love to have one.
*Officially adds FA to Perv list*

Quote:
Would be funny to see the creation own the creator.
Happens all the time along with other peoples character own other creators.

Quote:
Indeed.

=========================
Backlog... complete. I think.
Closed Thread