AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-06-23, 22:58   Link #10761
faz23

does anyone know its name??

theres a manga ive been trying to find i know its description but cant remember its name sits about a girl, when she was young, the usual she went to school and then one day she gets kidnapped by a guy who was working/volanteering at the school and shes taken far away later she escapes and she finds a boy who takes her in even though his mother refuses, in the future the guy leaves and the girl is with his mother who gets killed by her husband and then she is hated by her town, she only has one friend.. ive been looking for this manga for a loong time so pleeeezz help
faz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 03:31   Link #10762
Hoaviet

Louise saying Explosion Zero no Tsukaima episode?

I'm trying to find an episode where Louise screams out EXPLOSION and casts it on Saito.

I remember an episode where Saito was stuck in a cave for most of the episode, then the rocks that trapped him in that cave disappeared (or something) but once he met up with Louise (and a few others) Saito pissed Louise off and she screamed out EXPLOSION (and casted the spell).

Can anyone tell me this episode or a episode where Louise says Explosion?
Pretty sure its in season one since she gets pissed off at him the most but it might be in the other seasons also.
Old 2013-06-27, 14:18   Link #10763
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Hmm.... the following youtube videos have been edited, but have Louise saying explosion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNOhuU7xXz8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fYP6jJTqys

The first looks to be from the 3rd season, probably episode 1 or 2.

The second looks to be from the 4th season.

I'm sure there are other instances.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 15:33   Link #10764
Cisla

Who know from what episode of Negima come this picture ?

(Scuse my English, i'm French)
Cisla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-27, 15:35   Link #10765
Cisla

Sorry, the picture is here http://www.noelshack.com/2013-26-137...psf2cb7003.png
Cisla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 12:50   Link #10766
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicincentive View Post
Okay, so this was either an anime series or a string of ova's but I'm pretty darn sure it was a series. This was the first anime I watched, way back when I was tiny so it's an older series (older than four years for sure). I'll do my best to list what I remember.

-The main/second main character is female and she thinks she grew up in an orphanage with tons of warm memories of that time. It is later comes to light that all of those memories were implanted/magically put into everyone. She just recently came into existence and only her newest memories are real. I seem to remember having a least a bit of a 'magic girl' theme. She reads the english (I think, maybe french?) version of Daddy Long Legs, it is brought up by a friend that she must be really smart to read the english version(as it is not their native language), but she says it's just because she loves it. She has an adopted father/uncle that she has never met, and turns out to be corrupt/evil, but when she only knew of him she called him her Daddy Long Legs. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure he's the one that made her. She has to collect stones of some sort (because magic?)? To save the world/peace maybe? If I remember correctly one stone sent her into a dream state and she had to be rescued by a male friend.

-There is a scene where she's in depression after realizing all her memories are lies and she's trapped in a thorns and her friend rescues her again (I think he was a love interest) It's pretty dramatic if I remember correctly and towards the end of the series.

Any guess as to what this would be would be wonderful. I've been looking for over a year without any luck T.T
Oh I know this: Night Wizard. The girl's name is Elles. It was a very good series.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-06-28 at 13:03.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 06:07   Link #10767
dytianquin

I remember watching this anime during 2003-2005 and I had it on a VHS. The anime seemed like it was from the cowboy bebop/trigun years.
It was sci-fi and there were flashbacks of an alien girl with pink hair. The flashbacks came from a dude with hair a little below his shoulders. He used to have shorter hair I think in the flashbacks. It's obvious that the two were in love
There are scenes where there apparently is a woman inside his body that gives him wisdom, and scenes where he seems to be talking this woman within himself. She gives him tips from time to time.
Another few things I remember are very vague. I remember a tall man who appears to be naked standing in front of something. He is a guy that they have seemed to be defeated once before, but now he is almost see through and he is easily beyond 12 meters tall. He used to be human, but now is like as large as a mecha. The woman inside of the main character pops out and fights their foe. Note that she is also as tall as that dude at this point. After, all I remember is that the main male character and a few others are fighting is brain like object that speaks. It released a tremendous amount of pressure that led them to be pinned on a wall by just sheer force and pressure.

Sorry, I probably made no sense, but hopefully you guys can find what I'm looking for.
dytianquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 07:07   Link #10768
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Birdy the Mighty?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-29, 09:58   Link #10769
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Birdy the Mighty?
I think definitely. I rented that on VHS around the same time too.

dytianquin, is this the girl?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/566/Tetsuwan_Birdy
Old 2013-06-30, 02:53   Link #10770
Nikkan

Anyone know where this is from?

Nikkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 03:07   Link #10771
dytianquin

I don't think it's Birdy the Mighty. The male looks older, and has longer hair. It also takes place in outer space I think. I have no memory of anything regarding a school like setting. There are two women. A girl with pink like hair, and another found inside him.
dytianquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 04:27   Link #10772
DarkJak2050

Can someone tell me the name of this anime?

DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 07:02   Link #10773
Revan21

^ Plastic Nee-san
Old 2013-07-02, 23:14   Link #10774
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
What's the name of this one anime where this high schooler is the new manager of some baseball team, but knows just about nothing from what the job involves and resorts to reading a book of how to manage a business?
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 23:35   Link #10775
brocko

Moshidora
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshidora

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 23:42   Link #10776
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 14:13   Link #10777
Haiprbim
Banned

Just making sure: The scene where a girl comes to a boy, ducks, and starts punching him rapidly is from Nisemonogatari, right?
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 17:25   Link #10778
Nilsmarten

Explicit

Can anyone tell me who the people in this photo are? or what the name of the anime/manga they are in.

Warning Contains Nudity and Adult Image:
http://images.simply-hentai.com/338-...ntai-image-338
Nilsmarten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 17:32   Link #10779
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilsmarten View Post
Can anyone tell me who the people in this photo are? or what the name of the anime/manga they are in.

Warning Contains Nudity and Adult Image:
http://images.simply-hentai.com/338-...ntai-image-338
Infinite Stratos and that [forbidden] image came from doujinshi.... It's not related to the original series.... oh, it's anime, not manga
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 00:45   Link #10780
brocko

So I watched through all 25 eps of Idolmaster and there was no scene of this ever occurring. Is it in the OVA / games instead?

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel