Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2015-02-17, 06:19   Link #7641
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
3-2 leveling node. Trust me. I could've made 5 sets of the Kongou sister from leveling there >.>

That is if you have access to it
No access to that yet :/
I stopped at 2-4 for the event and have only used that map for leveling by now.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 06:23   Link #7642
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
No access to that yet :/
I stopped at 2-4 for the event and have only used that map for leveling by now.
Well, E1 have Akashi in addition of Haruna. You may want to try your luck there.
Old 2015-02-17, 06:49   Link #7643
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Doing line abreast is not going to make life any easier against the BBs. Formation does not increase defense or evasion during shelling phase, it's a myth that has already been thoroughly busted by Japanese players.

Only defense bonuses that are proven:
Double line - small amount of AA during air phase
Diamond - highest AA defense during air phase
Line abreast - torpedo evasion
Impossible... So my ship daughters have been lying to me when they said it worked for them...?!?!

Don't tell me that line ahead won't reduce the ship defense?

And the Combined Fleet double line is useless, unless against (non-boss) carrier node?
Old 2015-02-17, 06:59   Link #7644
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Pushing on to E4

Night battle is such a thing of beauty

Went all in with a night battle combined fleet and wrecked E3 on medium. Oddly enough I didn't have any trouble at all despite ship level average in the combined fleet being only 41 or 42. Last boss run only had to be done once. Was terrified that I had to do it again but the Kantai's idol stepped up to the plate and shot past Ta and flagship kai Wo class straight for light cruiser demon XD
Old 2015-02-17, 07:04   Link #7645
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Pushing on to E4

Night battle is such a thing of beauty

Went all in with a night battle combined fleet and wrecked E3 on medium. Oddly enough I didn't have any trouble at all despite ship level average in the combined fleet being only 41 or 42. Last boss run only had to be done once. Was terrified that I had to do it again but the Kantai's idol stepped up to the plate and shot past Ta and flagship kai Wo class straight for light cruiser demon XD
Honestly I'm more shocked at how you managed to clear E-3 with your BB equipping 3 red guns and a yellow. And it was the hardest from E1-4 (IMO)
Old 2015-02-17, 07:06   Link #7646
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Well, E1 have Akashi in addition of Haruna. You may want to try your luck there.
Has it been confirmed that she can drop more than once there by now?

But yeah a possible second Akashi and I-8 were the reasons I continued farming E1

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Impossible... So my ship daughters have been lying to me when they said it worked for them...?!?!

Don't tell me that line ahead won't reduce the ship defense?

And the Combined Fleet double line is useless unless against (non-boss) carrier node?
Looking at the Wiki info what the formations do, they didn't lie to you but misudnerstood the information.
The formations still reduce or increase hit rates, so there is a possibility that there is such a thing as some hits being better than others, despite coming from the same ship, based on the hit rate.

Take Yamato and Musashi for example.

Musashi had no problems tanking 19 torpedoes AND the bombers for a while had bad luck and got hit on her Magazine rather quickly.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2015-02-17, 07:08   Link #7647
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Honestly I'm more shocked at how you managed to clear E-3 with your BB equipping 3 red guns and a yellow. And it was the hardest from E1-4 (IMO)
I actually I switched it up and went with no BB in my line-up at all. I was still testing the waters with them at the time.
Old 2015-02-17, 07:25   Link #7648
chaosprophet

Quote:
She can. I got a second one there a day ago.
Old 2015-02-17, 07:25   Link #7649
Qikz

Quote:
Ok... Is it better to Farm Haruna in 2-2 or in E1?
She is the only one I need to open up my left fleet but every time I get a battleship its raining Fusou's ><
E-1 with a decent group of cruisers/destroyers and you'll never take any damage, so E-1 I'd imagine.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 07:32   Link #7650
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

But yeah a possible second Akashi and I-8 were the reasons I continued farming E1

Well, I have got my Akashi about two days ago. I have kept her as secretary ship for the entire night because I thought it might be just a dream. Seriously, if you are worried about your Akashi being the sole Akashi that will drop for you, keep in mind that she is Holo-grade rare. Like Hiryuu or Zuikaku. I have gotten like a dozen of Souryuu just for one Hiryuu. To put things in perspective.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 07:44   Link #7651
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Good to know. I have more than 300 E1 sorties under my belt and have encountered neither Akashi nor Taigei. Together with my E4 drop SNAFU (over 50k fuel used now, still no sign of Asashimo or Hayashimo) it's getting ridiculous.
Old 2015-02-17, 07:47   Link #7652
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Good to know
I can always use 2 more repair cranes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
E-1 with a decent group of cruisers/destroyers and you'll never take any damage, so E-1 I'd imagine.
Yes and No. Either the Map starts scaling to the HQ level once you have completed it or I just got really bad RNG luck.
Either way Most of the times I leave the battle with at least one of my fully modernized and Kai remoddeled DDs at moderate damage.
Usually due to the opening torpedo salvo from the 3 Elite subs

Quote:
Well, I have got my Akashi about two days ago. I have kept her as secretary ship for the entire night because I thought it might be just a dream. Seriously, if you are worried about your Akashi being the sole Akashi that will drop for you, keep in mind that she is Holo-grade rare. Like Hiryuu or Zuikaku. I have gotten like a dozen of Souryuu just for one Hiryuu. To put things in perspective.
I know. My question wa smore because its technically just 2 nodes in 2-2 while its 5 Battle nodes (if I want 2 CLs that is) in E1 :/

Old 2015-02-17, 07:54   Link #7653
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I was a little happy that I managed to get Taigei (and another Hachi!) when I was farming E-1...Then I remembered the utterly retarded 6-1 mission, which meant that I had to keep her in that form for a while until I unlocked world 6 and finished it.

Oh well. Suppose you think I can farm Asagumo from the quad-battleship node in E-5?
Old 2015-02-17, 08:02   Link #7654
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

You should test a bit yourself, but I wouldn't recommend doing the monthly with Taigei, because she is a major liability. You can always pray RNG with full subs fleet or go with 1CL, 1CVL, 1CLT and 3SS.

Asashimo is "farmable" on 4BB node, but doing E-5 farming is quite taxing on your sanity because a drop isn't guaranteed unlike boss nodes. I'd recommend farming the BB node AND the seiki node in the same run. That or E4.

If you really meant Asagumo though, you can't drop her in E5.
Old 2015-02-17, 08:31   Link #7655
Qikz

E-2 is making me lose my mind. Especially F, F is such an annoying node as whether or not I get amazing luck on the initial air torpedo salvo the single elite battleship can use one salvo and knock one of my ships straight to red damage. The other day I got through it no issue what so ever, but about 10 runs in a row I've been stopped at F due to that ship. Bah!

Once I'm past her I can usually get a kill on the boss, but that one node keeps getting me.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 08:41   Link #7656
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
E-2 is making me lose my mind. Especially F, F is such an annoying node as whether or not I get amazing luck on the initial air torpedo salvo the single elite battleship can use one salvo and knock one of my ships straight to red damage. The other day I got through it no issue what so ever, but about 10 runs in a row I've been stopped at F due to that ship. Bah!

Once I'm past her I can usually get a kill on the boss, but that one node keeps getting me.
I feel your pain. As a casual doing his first event, I just powered through it with all the bells and whistles of battleships, carriers and artillery spotting I could afford.
Old 2015-02-17, 10:16   Link #7657
AC-Phoenix
Detective

The awkward moment when you try to build a hotel and sudenly a glutton turns up instead ><

Oh well remodelling material for herself >>

Quote:

Can you post the setup you used for it?

Old 2015-02-17, 10:21   Link #7658
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

You tried LSC to get a Yamato? With your resource level? Seriously?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-17, 10:30   Link #7659
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
You tried LSC to get a Yamato? With your resource level? Seriously?
I already gave up on E4 a few days after I got Yuu (without even attempting E4 btw).
When i tried I pretty much had, bar steel, enough ressources to try twice.
But yeah turned out to be a very costy modernaisation material.

I knew Shoukaku was a possible result (one I wouldn't have minded) but Akagi was rather unexpected.

Old 2015-02-17, 10:33   Link #7660
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Any LSC recipe with 2000 Bauxite or more can grant ANY standard carriers except Taihou (which require something like 4000-5000 bauxite at least).
Keep in mind that the event still lasts for a little less than a week, whereas LSC won't go anywhere. Even if you think E4 is impossible, at least make a few runs before making that decision, as LSC at your current level isn't the best option.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls