AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-23, 09:44   Link #11021
OrderNorChaos

Yeah.
To sum up:

Spoiler for Vivid Latest Chapter:
Old 2010-07-23, 09:49   Link #11022
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

So in short, draw

But then again... GO TEANA GO!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-07-23, 10:01   Link #11023
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Who says Signum has to fully recover?

And thus she heads back to the front lines.
I am figuring that is going to happen. Signum is not the one to stay away while others fight, no matter what injuries she sustained.

Quote:
Of course, if Tsuzuki truely wants to make this Gundam, Signum would be doomed. One of the rules of Gundam is that anyone launching heavily injured or with a damaged mobile suit won't survive.
AND I hope THAT doesn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
Wonder if they do this every year, heh.
That's just the way UST is vented off on Mid-Childa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrderNorChaos View Post
Yeah.
To sum up:

Teana taking out Nanoha made my day. Also, the double KO is interesting: didn't Einhart have barely any life points left the last time we saw her (after Nanoha's disproportionate defense)?
Old 2010-07-23, 10:01   Link #11024
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrderNorChaos View Post
Yeah.
To sum up:

Hm, something feels off about Teana being beaten by Vivio... But I guess at that point Teana would have been spent after her SLB and surviving Nanoha's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Also, the double KO is interesting: didn't Einhart have barely any life points left the last time we saw her (after Nanoha's disproportionate defense)?
C-C-C-CROSS COUNTA?!?!

And yeah, Einhart had low LP cuz Caro's healing got interupted.
Old 2010-07-23, 10:07   Link #11025
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
So, which do you like better? The team mock battle or the one on one with signum and nanoha?

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2010-07-23, 10:10   Link #11026
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Of course, if Tsuzuki truely wants to make this Gundam, Signum would be doomed. One of the rules of Gundam is that anyone launching heavily injured or with a damaged mobile suit won't survive.
later Signum will say:"This world.......I...hate...it" *dies*

I wonder how Zyfluid will respond to the SLB barrage??? Or even Dis Astranagant??
Old 2010-07-23, 10:14   Link #11027
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Who says Signum has to fully recover?

Signum: *tears off nodes and such, climbs out of bed*

Shamal: Signum, what are you doing?!

Signum: I must go and fight!

Shamal: But your injuries!
Signum: It's just a flesh wound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
Spoiler for preview Vivid ch15:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aers View Post
Spoiler for stuff:
So Fate's basically the Fanservice Lady in Vivid...well, not that I mind the lovely fanservice, but I hope she would at least got some decent action. Maybe in Force? We'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by aers View Post

In other news the new Force NEXT is Fate by the looks of it.. and one more Vivid pic.
Finally! wonder what her new toy would be; something lightning themed? Let's see...Magical Ion Cannon, Magical Railgun, Magical Tesla Coil? Gah, we haven't even saw any of the new toys in action yet! My curiosity is killing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
Page claim for the only male still getting decent treatment
Revised
Tip for male mages in Nanoha: If you want better screentime than most guys, make sure you already have a spouse beforehand, and both of you are still alive during the start of the story. Clyde was dead before A's, Shiro is not a mage, and Genya lost Quint before StrikerS. Did I miss anything?

Wait, did he just use Negi's stripping technique on Fate?!

In other news, Teana has just beaten Ginga as my favourite female StrikerS character!

Last edited by Tiresias; 2010-07-23 at 10:30.
Old 2010-07-23, 10:16   Link #11028
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Tip for males in Nanoha: If you want better screentime than most guys, make sure you already have a spouse beforehand.
Hasn't helped Clyde or Shiro, has it?

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Old 2010-07-23, 10:21   Link #11029
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
So Fate's basically the Fanservice Lady in Vivid...well, not that I mind the lovely fanservice, but I hope she would at least got some decent action. Maybe in Force? We'll see
Miss I-fly-around-in-a-glorified-bathing-suit has always been the show's fanservice lady. Didn't stop her from getting action before.
Old 2010-07-23, 10:27   Link #11030
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Miss I-fly-around-in-a-glorified-bathing-suit has always been the show's fanservice lady. Didn't stop her from getting action before.

Delicious Double Entendre is delicious.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Old 2010-07-23, 10:46   Link #11031
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Finally! wonder what her new toy would be; something lightning themed? Let's see...Magical Ion Cannon, Magical Railgun, Magical Tesla Coil? Gah, we haven't even saw any of the new toys in action yet! My curiosity is killing me
Heh, this popped into my mind, for those familiar with the C&C: Red Alert series:

http://img.listal.com/image/709369/400full.jpg

On second, maybe not... too many clothes. :P

Something else struck me about this Vivid chapter and Erio...

(Fate and Erio separate after a clash, breathing heavily, Life Points approaching zero)

Fate: *thinking* Hmm, have to end this fast... *goes sonic form*

(Erio goes to strike first, then stops dead in his tracks as Nanoha's SLB shreds Fate's clothing right in front of his eyes. A little blood leaks from his nose.)

------

(Some time later...)

Psychologist: "Zo tell me, ven did you start having zees feelingz for your mother/zister?"

Erio: *trembling* Wardrobe malfunction....
Old 2010-07-23, 10:58   Link #11032
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Heh, this popped into my mind, for those familiar with the C&C: Red Alert series:

http://img.listal.com/image/709369/400full.jpg

On second, maybe not... too many clothes. :P

Something else struck me about this Vivid chapter and Erio...

(Fate and Erio separate after a clash, breathing heavily, Life Points approaching zero)

Fate: *thinking* Hmm, have to end this fast... *goes sonic form*

(Erio goes to strike first, then stops dead in his tracks as Nanoha's SLB shreds Fate's clothing right in front of his eyes. A little blood leaks from his nose.)

------

(Some time later...)

Psychologist: "Zo tell me, ven did you start having zees feelingz for your mother/zister?"

Erio: *trembling* Wardrobe malfunction....
Wardrobe malfunction??? I wonder how the Psychologist will feel...
Old 2010-07-23, 11:07   Link #11033
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Wardrobe malfunction??? I wonder how the Psychologist will feel...
Depends on what kind of Psychologist he goes to

Kajio's bit reflects a Psychodynamic/Freudian approach, that views such attraction to the mother as a normal part of development. This is certainly the most famous type of psychologist, even though very few therapists practice Freudian methods

Well, I've certainly always portrayed Erio as having some degree of attraction to Fate. I don't think it's much of a stretch, considering how physically attractive she is, and how nicely she treats him. Would be perfectly healthy for him to have the hots for her.
Old 2010-07-23, 11:33   Link #11034
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Yeah it's complicated since there's no obvious direct relation unless some lab dna was shared between them, but that's up to the writer.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2010-07-23, 12:00   Link #11035
Lord Pertinax
Word Bearers Kommandant

It'll be a good chapter to read.

"For each hero's song thousands die alone, unsung and unremembered." Anonymous.
Old 2010-07-23, 12:08   Link #11036
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

There's text in there? Holy carp. :P

Old 2010-07-23, 13:15   Link #11037
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Whoa, quite a bit of clothing damage in this chapter. Damn. I was thinking there would be more bruises or cuts, but I guess we won't know for sure until we see the full chapter. I'm getting a rather strong "fanservice" feel from the whole thing.

And hey, double KO: Vivio's improving!
Old 2010-07-23, 13:30   Link #11038
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Whoa, quite a bit of clothing damage in this chapter.
Now that you mention it, perhaps Tsuzuki is an Ikkitousen fan too!

... Let's just hope the next time Vivio gets choked out she doesn't wet herself
Old 2010-07-23, 13:50   Link #11039
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:

Heh, I remember a bunch of people going "WAH! NO WAY FATE CAN LOSE TO ERIO! FATE ISN'T GOING ALL OUT! SHE ISN'T USING HER POWER UPS AND SHE'LL BEAT HIM ONCE SHE DOES!!!" Well, Fate did go Sonic Form and Erio still took her on so it looks like Erio is at her level, maybe even higher.
Still have to consider limiters. And I don't really understand what happened. Wats the point of Fate going Riot-mode if she get's TKO'd before she can even do anything with it. Tsuzuki obviously just used it to up the fan-service after Fate's loss and Fate's clothing were shredded to nothingness. orz.

Well, if Tsuzuki wanted to make this manga a manga of "the new generation" I should have expected this kind of outcome. Still could have put more effort into making it a better climax than just a bunch of of STB spam. But I don't really mind, either way...So. w/e
Old 2010-07-23, 14:38   Link #11040
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Still have to consider limiters.
Oh right, i almost forgot about limiters, it's suppoused that Nanoha and Fate have limiters right? besides i think that Subaru and Teana by this point had almost reached a pretty decent level(by the way how Subaru is portrayed by other characters in both ViVid and FORCE she appears to be a pretty awesome fighter and mage).

What i dislike is that Hayate and the Wolkenritter effectiveness as a team is almost an Informed Ability everyone talks about how damn good as a team they are under Hayate's guidance but that is never showed T-T, in FORCE that's very unlikely to happen so i hope that ViVid in the future give us some chance to see again the Wolkies and their darn cool armed devices in all their old glory again xD!

As for the question of this match VS StrikerS Special chapter, i prefer the latter("Jinppu Rekka", "Kouya" and "Strike Stars Assault" FTW!)

LAEVATEIN, GRAF EISEN, KLARER WIND, SCHWERTKREUZ...

...EXPLOSION!!
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen