AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-22, 15:16   Link #13041
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
Yes, he uses his human form when train children in magic and combat.
and his beast form to cuddle with the lolis
Old 2010-09-22, 15:46   Link #13042
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
and his beast form to cuddle with the lolis
A form for every ocasion, what a practical guy xD!

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2010-09-22, 16:00   Link #13043
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Miko
Gothic-loli
The former I'll give you. But we already have a gothic-loli with Vita. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu1963 View Post
Ok, so the first girl is Miura Rinaldi (12yo), Strike Arts - Yagami-ke style.

Yes, you read that right. She was trained by Zafira and Shamal.
Shamal, too? What does Shamal know about fighting? Unless she learned some binds or healing or... that green circle "I can stick my hand in your chest!" thing. Which wouldn't bode well....

Quote:
Second girl, the nun, is indeed a nun. Shanti Opinion (14yo), style dual-wield. Sister Shaha's student.
Shaha? Might that be Schach instead? If so, then she's probably dual-wielding tonfa. Which means we have a mini-Schach in the tourney!

Quote:
School girl, Harri Tribeca (15yo), style self-taught, close range shooting magic.
Mini-Teana? She might not use guns, but sounds like a martial artist with ki-blasts.

Quote:
Ok then!! Ojou-sama is really an Ojou-sama. Victoria Dahlgren (17yo) Thunder Emperor style. She is looking forward to the opportunity to prove herself as the greatest descendant of old Belka by defeating Vivio and Einheart.
Called it. Which means we're going to "Ohohoho!" laughs. Thus, I'm hoping for a Victoria vs. Lutecia laugh off! Thunder Emperor old Belka style, eh? Sounds interesting.

Quote:
Jogging girl, Sieglinde Elimia (16yo) style "synthetic magic fighting art" I think. Magic - Elimia class.
No real clue about this; the only other time "synthetic" pops up, is in regards to Hayate's synthetic SS rank. Sounds like someone who combines belka and mid styles?

And most of the girls sound like they have hand-to-hand skills, so it seems a lot like a martial arts tournament, with magic tossed in.

Quote:
Additional info in the tread:
Rio's style is Spring Light Fist + strike arts
Lutecia - pure magic, summoning and healing, Midchilda+Belka hybrid.
Also, Einheart wants her device to be like Chris, an assistant not a weapon.
Okay, so we're moving off the idea of Ein's device being a weapon, and instead a stuffed animal. If a plush bunny represents Vivio, what plush animal would best represent Einhart? A teddy bear?
Old 2010-09-22, 16:05   Link #13044
SilentOutlaw
Shhh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Okay, so we're moving off the idea of Ein's device being a weapon, and instead a stuffed animal. If a plush bunny represents Vivio, what plush animal would best represent Einhart? A teddy bear?
I vote for lion plushie!! RAWR!!
Old 2010-09-22, 16:08   Link #13045
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

A cute lion xD!

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentOutlaw View Post
Wow! you're fast xD! ...two votes for cute lion xD!

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Old 2010-09-22, 16:10   Link #13046
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Quote:
She'll have to fight Saber for it, although I suppose Signum can stand in.
Old 2010-09-22, 16:10   Link #13047
Nagumo
Random Translator

I vote for a snarky Eagle!

Come on, she's psuedo-German like.
Old 2010-09-22, 16:11   Link #13048
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu1963 View Post
O
Ok then!! Ojou-sama is really an Ojou-sama. Victoria Dahlgren (17yo) Thunder Emperor style. She is looking forward to the opportunity to prove herself as the greatest descendant of old Belka by defeating Vivio and Einheart.
how does she even know about Vivio and Einheart. i seriously doubt the knowledge about Vivio being the clone of the Saint Kaiser is that widespread in the TSAB muc less to the outside. And Einheart is even more of a unknow, they only just found her and her connection to belkan in the last few weeks.
Old 2010-09-22, 16:18   Link #13049
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
how does she even know about Vivio and Einheart. i seriously doubt the knowledge about Vivio being the clone of the Saint Kaiser is that widespread in the TSAB muc less to the outside. And Einheart is even more of a unknow, they only just found her and her connection to belkan in the last few weeks.
Well the Saint Church officially acknowledges Vivio as the Sankt Kaiser, clone or no, IIRC.

Also I totally called Einhart not wanting a weapon-type Device. Though Einhart's device might not be a plushie, really.
Old 2010-09-22, 16:18   Link #13050
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
... Actually, I'm sure everyone who cares about the Saint Church religion-wise knows about Vivio... I liken it to knowing a bunch of Catholic Saints, how they died and what they're supposed to represents or the names of various Buddhas in Buddhism.

Uninteresting except to those who take it as 'serious business' but even then only the most fanatic or devout would really bother to know about it.
Old 2010-09-22, 16:59   Link #13051
Justin_Brett

I'm calling Jogging Girl as the 'oh crap, they're really dangerous!' person. There's always one in in these things.
Old 2010-09-22, 17:01   Link #13052
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
I'm calling Jogging Girl as the 'oh crap, they're really dangerous!' person. There's always one in in these things.
it is not the jogging, it is the you don't see their face type.
Old 2010-09-22, 17:11   Link #13053
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
... Actually, I'm sure everyone who cares about the Saint Church religion-wise knows about Vivio... I liken it to knowing a bunch of Catholic Saints, how they died and what they're supposed to represents or the names of various Buddhas in Buddhism.
Logically they should know about Olivie due to that, but not Vivio.

Now folks might know about Vivio due to that massive open-air broadcast Scaglietti made when the Cradle lifted off in episode 19 of Strikers...

Don't know how anyone would know about Einhart, though. Presumably if her heritage was public knowledge, the adults would have found her much quicker back when she was beating people up on the streets.

Quote:
Quote:
it is not the jogging, it is the you don't see their face type.
Yeah, that one's probably going to mop the floor with everyone. Without ever showing her face. Or so tradition insists.

Ojou-sama looks very familiar. I think I've seen her character design a dozen or so times before.

And I fail to see why anyone would want more boys in the contest.
Old 2010-09-22, 17:18   Link #13054
Kaijo
Banned

Quote:
You should be careful about that....

Hayate: "Einhart, you're just in time! Lutecia and I have finished your device."
Lutecia: *gestures towards the plush lion on the table* "Ta-da!"
Vivio: "Wow, it looks so cute!"
Einhart: *leans over to study it, still in adult form from combat practice* "Oh, thank you. Yes, it seems more than adequate."
Hayate: "And we programmed it to stay close to you during combat, much like how Kris stays close to Vivio."
Vivio: "What's its name?"
Lutecia: *grins and plants hands on hips* "We call it: Kon."
Kon: *gasps and leaps towards Einhart* "Mounds of happiness!"
Einhart: *blushes and shifts uncomfortably as the plush lion attaches itself to her chest* "Is it... supposed to... ah...! do this?"
Lutecia: *nodding* "Hayate designed it that way!"
Old 2010-09-22, 17:32   Link #13055
Justin_Brett

...and you thought only guys watched Bleach for that reason.
Old 2010-09-22, 17:51   Link #13056
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Plothole. Really no other way around it. I mean, I can certainly think of some excuses, but they're flimsy at best.

Unless this is a summary of future thoughts, and she hasn't found out yet.
Old 2010-09-22, 18:07   Link #13057
Kaijo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Plothole. Really no other way around it. I mean, I can certainly think of some excuses, but they're flimsy at best.

Unless this is a summary of future thoughts, and she hasn't found out yet.
Or, being rich, she's got access to inside information. For Einhart, it would just be a matter of having access to police records that say she was the martial artist going around and beating people up, and is now training with Vivio.

For Vivio, she's got at least Otto calling her "your majesty" and if done in public, rumors will form. I assume at least the church higher ups know, and it's likely that info trickles down. Also goes for the revelation that Einhart is an Ingvalt.

Olive and Claus were said to be the two strongest martial artists of their time. Victoria's magic style is said to be old Belkan. Could have been an ancient family feud, between the Dahlgrens, Ingvalts, and Saint Kaiser line, and thus reason for her to keep track of their descendants.
Old 2010-09-22, 18:15   Link #13058
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
For Vivio, she's got at least Otto calling her "your majesty" and if done in public, rumors will form. I assume at least the church higher ups know, and it's likely that info trickles down.
No, really folks, video of Vivio was broadcast across the world sitting in the throne-room of the Cradle when the doctor started it up. It would not be hard for someone with the motiviation to put the pieces together.
Old 2010-09-22, 18:16   Link #13059
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Vivio makes sense, but Einhart? Why trace police records at all? Like I said, there are explanations, but they're a tad far-fetched.

Edit: No, wait, Ein did go around calling herself Ingvalt when she was street-fighting. Dang, that makes sense. Looks like I jumped to conclusions.
Old 2010-09-22, 18:22   Link #13060
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Vivio makes sense, but Einhart? Why trace police records at all? Like I said, there are explanations, but they're a tad far-fetched.

Edit: No, wait, Ein did go around calling herself Ingvalt when she was street-fighting. Dang, that makes sense. Looks like I jumped to conclusions.
But nobody knew who she was.
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen