AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-20, 21:34   Link #16461
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
After much deliberation I decided to stop stalling and just post my next OC, which IMO has a lot of what we call in programming "bugs", left. Suffice to say I once again get the feeling that I did a really inadequate job, hardly justifying the base character. Still the best way is to see what other people think.

Spoiler for Fel Rilifane:

There I'm prepared for the critics, and I safely believe I won't be hearing from any haxxbusters since I removed the multiple elemental affinity. If anything I'd say she's pretty balanced, or perhaps even a tad weak. Opinions?

Oh yes I feel I must say something about the spell list before anyone says anything. Why are the spells rip offs from Fate's? Well I for one believe that its ridiculous that everyone can just come up with a new spell that actually works similar or is exactly identical to what we see is in canon and say its original. IMO what's wrong with recycling used spells/names? I'm sure its not impossible that these spells are widely taught in training academies or even by the combat trainers whenever they hold training camps.

Now if only someone can kindly point out where this there's-something-that-doesn't-fit itch is.
Very nice character. As the aria for your lightning storm spell, just take the one I've thrown out as example for C2F. I don't think he wants it (nor do I think he saw it), so you can just take it.

Here's the one I've posted before :"I call upon the raging elements, the fury of the storm. Come to me. Surround me and fill me with your power. With the shining gods at your side, surge and strike down all upon this stage amidst Heaven and Earth!"

Or if you prefer something else...

"I call you, lightning elements dancing in the clouds. I call you, gentle water who crosses between Heaven and Earth. I call you, winds that blow across the sea of Eternity. For a reason, I summon you. For a purpose, I bind you. Dance to the twin symphonies of magic and power and rend apart the ones who dare stand against the fury of the storm!"
Old 2007-11-20, 21:41   Link #16462
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

*Starts to roll around the floor, spazzing...*

@_@ @_@ @_@
Old 2007-11-20, 21:44   Link #16463
Tormenk

Should I throw my own lines in to finish you off?

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-11-20, 21:47   Link #16464
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

@_@ @_@ @_@
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
What is going on? Why is C2F spazzing? and what lines?
Old 2007-11-20, 21:51   Link #16465
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well O'Niel is crazy and gray-haired at this point... but he is also GOD
...sorry. Not seeing it.

Quote:
Besides, Lindy deserves some loving after all that time alone and destitute you know
I know, datte... datte...

...DOES IT HAVE TO BE WITH THE CRAZY OJI-SAN?!

Quote:
And you swear to God, what?

OOH, FLAMETHROWERS!!

I'M SCAAAAAAAAAAAAARED!!

Quote:
Spoiler for HASHA!!!!!!!!:
Striped panties!!

Quote:
Now if my Armored Division can help it

DON'T LET HIM GET PAST THE DEFENSES!!!!!

Yeah, Arcas could just FLY over them, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
In the distant past, a calamitous struggle between light and dark took place on this planet. The clash of the two opposing powers scoured the planet's surface entirely of life, and the two forces fell into a deep sleep...

In the world on the inside of the planet, there exists just one small village of Crysta. Ark a mischievous teenage boy, somehow causes a crisis in the village that makes it necessary for him to leave. His trip to save his fellow villagers eventually becomes a journey across time to resurrect the planet.

What adventures will his epic quest bring? Will he ever complete his journey through the dangers of an unborn world?

Courtesy of TerraEarth.

You can also get the... roms here. >_>
Sounds interesting - but I've probably got 400 hours worth of gaming here ALREADY - gotta deal w/that first.

Quote:
No, "いやあああああああああああ!!!!" moments?
All relationships need AT LEAST one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
NO!!! NOT THAT!!!

YES!! "THAT" ~DESUU!!! KYUUIN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Excellen: Hi! Hi! Did you wait for me?

Excellen: let's think of Backlog as a stupid Kyosuke!

Remind me not to piss Excellen off.
...Excellen is Kyosuke's girlfriend, right?

Quote:
THE GEMINI SISTERS II
CHAPTER 4

Spoiler for at the hall:

Spoiler for outside Schnee Town:

This turns out be a quite interesting soap drama. and I can already imagine the real Yutaro's attempt to dry Freya's legs.
Not bad - though I think we'd all appreciate a pic, or @ least a description of the Dragon Twins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I’m not acutally going to start with a wedding. The piece I'm working on will be about how they came to start dating to start with, albeit told via flashbacks some indeterminate time into the future if it goes anywhere or not I don't know, but the urge to write something about this has totally taken hold.
Ah.

Well, just remember, Arcas is gonna be as pleased about this as Chrono, so he'll probably try and interfere when he can.

If he does, just put him thru a wall - that tends to work well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*shrug* well, yeah.
'Kay. They'll have some moments in LegendS... what's their relationship like right now? No confession; just crushes, right?

Quote:
Really now, is it that unexpected? Tesla is a strong yet kind and helpull girl. Having her brains, many people would want her help with various things. Her tomboyish additude may give an atraction factor. Instead of boys wanting to protect her, the girls want to be protected by her.
ONEE-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Thing is, I'm not screwing around with Hayate!
Some of the others would disagree.

Quote:
<continues stroking her hair>
And you say you're not messing with her.

Quote:
Not screwing around, just screwing her right?

*runs very fast*

And she's crying because your other hand's on her ass?

*runs*
Lowe...

Quote:
How far down her back I wonder...
TK...

Quote:
*Looks at everyone else suspiciously* If anyone else goes to "Comfort her" they're dead understood?
If you'll excuse me...

<leaves cloud of dust>

HAYATE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Quote:
Her back might be sensitive. *hears soft moaning coming from the direction of where Aaron and Hayate is*
Fiery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

Very true. Although...Asuka is my #1
As if that wasn't obvious.

GOOD NEWS TO EVERYONE!!!

I have four days off starting NOW!

Which means mucho typage on LegendS!!

...provided I don't videogame my brains out those days...
Old 2007-11-20, 21:54   Link #16466
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
C'mon. It's not like she'd end up with a loss in the scenario i'm planning.
She would still fight and win later in another battle.
Umm didn’t you say she was going to lose and in the process Hayate gets kidnapped…? That seems like a pretty devastating loss to me, acutally it would seem to be a pretty grievous blow to her entire purpose in life which is basiclly as a bodyguard.

Quote:
Wait... Now you're the one guarding her?!?!?!
I wasn't even doing anything bad in the first place!
I’m not guarding her I’m just restraining all you Hayate-Cons.

Quote:
Like I said, I wasn't doing anything improper to her!
And like I said... yet.

Quote:
Yeah. Chaos would chew me out endlessly for the supposedly lack of aggressiveness in my scenarios.
Chaos would chew out anything that dosen't inevitably end with the pair naked and in bed.

Quote:
Fine. I'm naive when it comes to slang terms... >.>
Among other things.

Quote:
More like surprise Signum with an attack she wasn't expecting.
That seems to be happening allot to her as well, getting surprised that is.

Quote:
Tk himself?
Not interested which is why I'm in a position to make sure you lot stay in line as well.

Quote:
Hell yes!
I had nothing objectionable planned when I wrote that scenario!
Erio and Liingo JUST had to say I had bad intentions!
Only after you made it look suspect to start with.

Quote:
It was a ploy!
See no one believes you.

Quote:
FUZAKEEENNNNAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

<punches Erio into orbit with Lowe>
And Thusly a new star is born in the night sky...

Quote:
I will!
There's some Lost Logia involved in the arc, anyway.
She'll be a major factor in the mandatory boss battles!
It had better be spectacular if you want to avoid being a stain I think.

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-11-20 at 22:31.
Old 2007-11-20, 21:56   Link #16467
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
No one sane, although that last bit can be problematic if she makes a habit of doing it to you...

Watch your back dude.
Yeah.... It won't just be the doghouse that you'll be spending the night in if she catches you in an awkward scenario....

Oh, no worries about that...

*Suddenly I trip and fall* What was that??
Quote:
Pretty much (though it's during OUR summer obviously which is opposite yours) classes start in September and we get a two week break over Christmas then go again till very early May at which point it closes again until September, this coming time off is the Thanksgiving break. (2 days proper but due to it’s position in the week leads right into the weekend so I’ll basiclly be off for 5 days)
Pretty much the same as us then, just in the different months obviously.
Quote:
OC Signum seems to have become afflicted with the Worf Effect… Anytime someone wants show how bad ass they are they go kick her ass. Frankly I'm worried about how much longer she'll put up with it before she comes looking for blood...
Well, she gets to win later down in this post so that should quell her anger... for a little bit anyways
Quote:
*Looks at everyone else suspiciously* If anyone else goes to "Comfort her" they're dead understood?
So, uh.... who's watching you then?
*runs*
Quote:
That's Ryogi Shiki, possessor of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. However, hers is said to be even more powerful than Tohno Shiki's. Why are their names the same? Well again, playing around with different naming conventions and stuff. The Japanese language sure is interesting, one is written as 式 and the other is 志貴.
Another Shiki..... Type moon like's the name obviously. Just have to hope that the other 2 Shiki's don't show up at the same time...

Random Person: Shiki!!
All 3 simultaneoulsy: What?
Random Person: There's 3 of you....
Quote:
Her back might be sensitive. *hears soft moaning coming from the direction of where Aaron and Hayate is*
/facepalm.
Quote:
Melbourne.
Nope, other side of the country from me..
Quote:
Well not exactly. Procrastination can come back to haunt people, but right now its probably better that I enjoy my holidays. Still I should probably start or I'll never be able to continue past where I stopped in my story.
That's very true.... I need to learn to stop procrastinating...
Quote:
The live I was talking about was on TV. Animax is showing Music Station (a highly popular Japanese music program on TV) on Fridays. She showed up a few times, and her real voice just doesn't match what we hear in the anime songs we hear.
Hmm, Looks like I should try and get satellite tv... I'm missing out on theses things.
Quote:
Ahhh true but Nanoha was definitely the one who taught them the basics of tactics. Teana was the one who seem to have the tactical mindset and leadership qualities, so she took charge as leader during missions and often makes up plans and ideas on the spot.

I'll still credit Nanoha with the teaching basics of tactical combat.
I'll concede that point on the basics, but I remain skeptical that she did anything more than the basics.
Quote:
1/3 of the year?
Ahh, the life of a college student This nearly 4 month holiday at the end of the year is in addition to the month that we get between semesters..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
Anyway, let me see if I can do a little better with my OC creation.

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Personal:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Appearance:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Device Info:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Spells:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Background:

Spoiler for Xalinth Tamerlan Ratings:
I'm finding it a little hard to believe that he managed to pass the S rank exam with his skill set, although it's mitigated by the fact that combat is just one part of the exam if the manga is any indication from fate's AAA exam.

NOt much to say as well as it's certainly believable that he would have gotten the trainers that he asked for in exchange for a hefty donation to the church. He certainly is the definiton of glass cannon. Looks like as soon as he get's hit by an attack of a decent power that's he's going to be falling out of the sky.
Quote:
*Beams Lowe out of the hole.* He's my crack minion now!

Quote:
Tech: Tech support. How many I help you?

Tech: ...

Tech: You broke your retractable cupholder?
lol. It took me a few seconds but yep, that's a likely occurance...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Spoiler for lol:

That's awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Like TK said, difficult, but not impossible. It's more of a battle of tactics compared to most StrikerS training sessions.
I never said it was impossible, just going to be a very tough challenge.
Quote:
It's not just the Japanese. Anytime people go on and on about Asian values... for crying out loud, Asians are collectively the biggest ethnic group of freak perverts in the world...
Hey don't lump as all togther like that
Quote:
Actually, now that I think about it, I wonder if Nanoha's method of training teamwork is based on the following: she notes that Teana has a natural gift for tactics and leadership, and so decides to set things up so that in EVERY practice, Teana has no choice but to be the leader, forcing her to level up her leadership quickly through sheer hard work...
Hmm, that could indeed be possible..
Quote:
After much deliberation I decided to stop stalling and just post my next OC, which IMO has a lot of what we call in programming "bugs", left. Suffice to say I once again get the feeling that I did a really inadequate job, hardly justifying the base character. Still the best way is to see what other people think.

There I'm prepared for the critics, and I safely believe I won't be hearing from any haxxbusters since I removed the multiple elemental affinity. If anything I'd say she's pretty balanced, or perhaps even a tad weak. Opinions?

Oh yes I feel I must say something about the spell list before anyone says anything. Why are the spells rip offs from Fate's? Well I for one believe that its ridiculous that everyone can just come up with a new spell that actually works similar or is exactly identical to what we see is in canon and say its original. IMO what's wrong with recycling used spells/names? I'm sure its not impossible that these spells are widely taught in training academies or even by the combat trainers whenever they hold training camps.

Now if only someone can kindly point out where this there's-something-that-doesn't-fit itch is.
Quote:
Please tell me that the Kelewan you're referring to is Feist's Kelewan...if not, then can you tell me where it's from?
That's indeed my first reaction as well.

Although If I see any mention of Tomas or any of Pug's companions in here, be prepared for a massive smack down... Not that I don't love the characters, just that they're massively haxxed... How many times have they saved the world now?

Great series though

A minor point, you had 217 and 117 as the number of the world.

No complaints about the spell list either. I'm also a strong believer in the "if it's ain't broke, don't fix it" camp, where my spells are essentially re-named copies of already existing spells.
Quote:
Crack Fic Status: 1000 words and climbing, total end count unknown.
Quote:
"Dude I'm so wasted! You have to try this stuff!" *shoves crack pipe too Tormenk*

GAR crack maybe?
Oh boy...
Although if this means that Tormenk's going to be writing something cracktastic I'm fine with it
Quote:
We seriously need to let her win an important fight or she's going to come after us for making her look like an idiot...
It's fine, kagerou has written something up
Quote:
Hell yes!

It was a ploy!
Obviously you missed the italics of the sincere....

Like I said... it's looking more and more dodgy when you're fondling her...
Quote:
Time for another into a bit of Shamsel's past...

Spoiler for A Piece of the Past:

As a quick note, this ring actually exists and is given out by various organizations all over the world, known as the Iron Ring (although many are stainless steel now). Some believed that it originated from a fatal accident in the early 1900's with rings forged from the salvaged steel as a reminder to engineers of the failure so that they would make designs that are strong and safe.
Nice fluff piece, although we're constantly reminded of his darker deeds.

First time I've heard of that, but it would be quite a reminder.. (studying to be an engineeer myself, EE though)
Quote:
[Off-Topic]
Ok, here's something just for fun
It's one of the optional endings in the first Gameboy Advance Summon Night game: Swordcraft Story...also where got the idea of that chapter

Yeah...just imagine Maren getting her 'revenge' this way
[/Off-Topic]

Wel, time for bed, g'night!
*runs*
Ahh this is nostalgic Although I can't see Maren complaining about his underhanded approach after what they've been through together
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Right, well, here's my next attempt at a ficlet. The premise was dramatic action...

Spoiler for Ash to Ash:

Very, very nice

You managed to keep Signum in character as well. Emili is definately one person that you would want to keep in your good graces at all times..

One slight nitpick... I would have thought that they would be using "magic damage" during the training...(as much as I loathe the concept for battles, it does come in handy for training purposes) I don't think the aftermath of my current brawl resulted in so many injuries...

Oh and Signum was limited in this correct?
Old 2007-11-20, 22:11   Link #16468
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Yeah that's a pillow case. There's even some with Nanoha and Fate on it. Anime characters on pillow case are a norm in Japan, though really only the otakus buy them. And of course I'm sure a lot of you know about some of them who paint and draw their cars with anime characters on them, some with very glaring panty shots.
It's not just the otaku that stamp random characters on vehicles...

Quote:
School Days was so crappy I didn't consider it watchable. It became obvious not halfway through the whole series that I realize that little faggot just wanted to lift some skirts.
Well good thing I was never exposed to it then I suppose.

Quote:
I have my hands full going through my mountain pile of unfinished games. Besides the rabu-rabu stuff is good enough in Aaron's hands, and Chaos would probably do the "omg nooooooooooo" moments.
Tch, a real slacker can do both games and writing! Although I haven't been doing so hot on the later lately either... and I still need to Finish Crysis I'm barely out of the first act.

Quote:
Well you don't fondle a bag of chips do you?
No but you do fight over whose hogging it.

Onee-sama definitely doesn't compute. She's more like a super intelligent girl friend that people would turn to when facing problems.

Quote:
*sob*
You wouldn't be added if you didn't act the part.

Quote:
Damsel in distress huh? That does describe her pretty well sometimes.
Yeah I can certainly see it happening.

Quote:
Aaron has sniffed Lowe's crack gas!
And why not it's good stuff!

Quote:
Someone else is flirting with an orbital insertion as well...

Quote:
Sorry, immunity takes away the fun and shock in "wtf?" moments of fanservice, so its bad! Bad!!
That only applies if you like such fan service to begin with.

Quote:
I switch mine off whenever I go to sleep.
I don't even turn off my computer when I got o sleep... I like the white nose from the case fans helps be snooze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Yeah.... It won't just be the doghouse that you'll be spending the night in if she catches you in an awkward scenario....
Cheating on people that can fire city block toasting energy blasts with the power of their mind is indeed a very poor life choice...

Quote:
Oh, no worries about that...

*Suddenly I trip and fall* What was that??
I'd say hire some bodyguards but that would just up the body count...

Quote:
Pretty much the same as us then, just in the different months obviously.
More or less

Quote:
Well, she gets to win later down in this post so that should quell her anger... for a little bit anyways
Let's hope so for her wraith is surely terrible.

Quote:
So, uh.... who's watching you then?
*runs*
We're all watching each other I'm just stating the ground rules here.

Quote:
I'll concede that point on the basics, but I remain skeptical that she did anything more than the basics.
I lsot all faith in her when she advised AGAINST dodging stuff and told her to just try and shot it all down. It goes without saying I doubt use of cover or concealment was cover at anything length.

Quote:
Ahh, the life of a college student This nearly 4 month holiday at the end of the year is in addition to the month that we get between semesters..
For all the whining guys tend to do about the workload college really is like a 4 year vacation before you have to enter the real world.

Quote:
Hey don't lump as all togther like that
But it's true! Just like how you're all good at math right?!

Quote:
It’s going to be kinda angsty too since I’m going to be playing off the “dead loved ones” angle to get them together at first… crap angst and cracktasitc romance all in one I must be losing it.

Quote:
Oh boy...
Although if this means that Tormenk's going to be writing something cracktastic I'm fine with it
He'd have to get off his butt and acutally write something though.

Quote:
First time I've heard of that, but it would be quite a reminder.. (studying to be an engineeer myself, EE though)
Nice my sister was thinking of engineering before she went into physics instead I find the entire field very fasinating by limtied tolrecne for math precludes me getting involved in it directly. I'll just have to settle for locking people in jail cells and or shooting them for a living...

Quote:
Ahh this is nostalgic Although I can't see Maren complaining about his underhanded approach after what they've been through together
It would be totally worth it for the karmic justice alone.

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-11-20 at 22:32.
Old 2007-11-20, 22:56   Link #16469
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Maybe the TV company was running an ad?

Quote:
Tch, a real slacker can do both games and writing! Although I haven't been doing so hot on the later lately either... and I still need to Finish Crysis I'm barely out of the first act.
God, Crysis ;_; I want.

Quote:
Cheating on people that can fire city block toasting energy blasts with the power of their mind is indeed a very poor life choice...
Especially when they have friends just as powerfull.
Quote:
And it wouldn't really slow them down much either.

Quote:
I lsot all faith in her when she advised AGAINST dodging stuff and told her to just try and shot it all down. It goes without saying I doubt use of cover or concealment was cover at anything length.
It kinda seems to me that Nanoha was intent on turning Teana into a human CIWS. The way Yesy translated that episode, the gist of it appeared to be basically Teana was tactical command and CIWS defense, shooting down incoming threats like a good R2D2.

Quote:
It’s going to be kinda angsty too since I’m going to be playing off the “dead loved ones” angle to get them together at first… crap angst and cracktasitc romance all in one I must be losing it.
Dead loved ones? Right, Clyde... what about O'Neill? As in SG-1 canon?

Quote:
It would be totally worth it for the karmic justice alone.
Karmic justice is a powerful thing. Look what happened to Zarkhaev.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2007-11-20, 23:13   Link #16470
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
Maybe the TV company was running an ad?
Probably but a bus driving around with Osaka plastered all over it is still giggle inducing to me, bonus points if it was acutally IN Osaka.

Quote:
God, Crysis ;_; I want.
It's pretty damn fun my only beef is that the cloak is a little too short to be practical on such huge maps. I usually find it more advantageous to just turbo-boost into combat then try to use the cloak, either way I'm low on energy when I arrive, but at least boosting I'm nearly impossible to hit and I get into range faster, also of course the cloak lasts like 5 times as long in cut scenes. =/

Quote:
Especially when they have friends just as powerful.
It's really moot in this case you aren't going to survive long enough for them to be a factor.

Quote:
It kinda seems to me that Nanoha was intent on turning Teana into a human CIWS. The way Yesy translated that episode, the gist of it appeared to be basically Teana was tactical command and CIWS defense, shooting down incoming threats like a good R2D2.
Which stuck me as a piss poor idea it's hard to give orders when you're trying to shot down a bunch of shit flying in every direction if her job was tactical control she should have emphasized concealment and sniping teach her how to stay out of sight and direct the battle while taking shots where they'll matter most, not stand in the middle of it and draw fire from all over the place.

To her credit see seems to have somewhat ignored Nanoha and gone for something like this on her own her climactic fight being a fine example of skill and tactics triumphing over nonsensical stand up fighting. She'd probably make a better instructor then Nanoha with a few more months of experience.

Quote:
Dead loved ones? Right, Clyde... what about O'Neill? As in SG-1 canon?
Dead son, accidentally killed himself with his gun which lead to his divorce and borderline suicidal tendencies for several years on his part. It's altered slightly here since the gun didn't fit, I had him drown in a pool while unattended keeps the element of minor negligence without the outright law breaking having a gun would entail, it's also heavily hinted in canon that he still loved his Ex though, but never found a way to reconcile. The scenario planned involves said ex dying and him nearly getting back into that depressive funk over it... Slightly contrived, but hardly outlandish IMO. It's really just an initial hook to get them acquainted as more then just occasional co-workers in any case so the real madness and fun can begin.

Plus it’s crack it only needs to make a little sense.

Quote:
Karmic justice is a powerful thing. Look what happened to Zarkhaev.
Bastard should have gone down the first time, fucking tanked a 50 caliber!
Old 2007-11-20, 23:20   Link #16471
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

HOLY BACKLOG BATMAN!!!!

Time to do a sweep!

[Virtue, Eliminating Targets]

Quote:
Then again....... the attack could have been worse...

*whistles*
Oh yes... much worse

Quote:
Dunno, is keeping it on for close to two months, maybe three too long? *cough*

I can't even imagine keeping a modem open that long I shut down mine every night

Quote:
And because you fervently wish she could talk to you for real.
Who doesn't want that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Real men use Real-types.
And I agree with this statement

Quote:
It's not that we don't trust you it's just... okay yeah we don't trust you back away from the Ace Aaron!

Orly?

How far down her back I wonder...
See? No one trusts you with Hayate anymore Aaron

Quote:
You know he's going to end up like Urd or something though just going around screwing with people for fun even if his intentions are ultimately good.
Yep, I can see the similarities

So Urd + O'Niell = Sparks Flying?

Oh wait, I thought he already had Lindy

*runs*

Quote:
On the other hand.
" ~ Someone told me love will all save us.
But how can that be, look what love gave us.
A world full of killing, and blood-spilling.

That world never came.
~"
And that too

Quote:
That's the problem fear breeds hatred, that breeds violence... clearly the solution is purge everyone that's not one of us!

Quote:
[Chaplin]None Can Withstand Our Faith![Chaplin]
[Chaplain] RALLY TO ME BROTHERS, AND WE SHALL WIN!!! [/Chaplain]

Quote:
Hence why the process weeded them out as unworthy!
Survival of the Fittest at its most basic

Quote:
Frankly just look at the posts whose constantly being discussed? Nanoha? Fate? Pff no it's always Hayate! Nanoha and Fate may rule the FF thread, but the OC is Hayate's house!
YES!!!! THIS IS HAYATE'S REFUGE!!!! SHE IS OUR QUEEN!!!!!!

Quote:

*kicks Lowe into outer space*

Like hell I'd do something like that.
*ding*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Behind her shoulders. Nothing lower than that.
And then making her moan in delightful bliss as you gently knead the stress off her shoulders?

Quote:
Hey, she's nicer than some of the people I've met in RL....
+ Who wouldn't want a chick who can cook, clean, blow people up.....
QFT

Quote:
I'LL KILL YOU!

*Kick LoweGear into a hole*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
If you're interested I have more...

...My young disciple....
MASTER!!!!!! GRANT US WITH YOUR GRACES ONCE MORE!!!

Quote:

A young maiden's purity is in Aaron's hands...

Lol, things I thought I'll never say
Yes... her purity is in his hands indeed

Quote:
It's worse than you think.

All the fluffy contamination as mutated him into a super-bug.
A super cockroach with an exoskeleton stronger than diamonds

Quote:
Gentlemen, even though she's gone, or some crackheads believe that she did make it to the land of dreams, I give you...

The one...!

The only...!

Precia Testarossa

"Look to my left and you'll see where I've tried."

"Look to my right to see the crimes."

"Look through my past and you'll see all the lives I've lied,"

"And why I'm justified."

P.S - Jail could easily do this song as well...
Nice song, fits well

Quote:
Looks like Lowe is blasting off again.
I LOVE FLYING!!!!!!!

*ding*

Quote:
Oh yeah like Mai chasing you around all the time for spraying that can of crack spray.
That too

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon
That's Ryogi Shiki, possessor of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. However, hers is said to be even more powerful than Tohno Shiki's. Why are their names the same? Well again, playing around with different naming conventions and stuff. The Japanese language sure is interesting, one is written as 式 and the other is 志貴.
Ah *jots down and goes image hunting*

Quote:
So Erio's ideas on how to apply it to combat works along your idea?
Basically yes

Quote:
Aaron has sniffed Lowe's crack gas!

Quote:
Well maybe not when Grandis and Hayate first meet. Such a scenario would sound better when they start to slowly get attracted to each other. What better to spark off the whole thing with a 'IIIyaaaaaaaaaa' scene?
WANT WANT WANT

Quote:
Your mouth says no, but your hand says yes.

Quote:
See?

Quote:
Sorry, immunity takes away the fun and shock in "wtf?" moments of fanservice, so its bad! Bad!!
Immunity allows you to thresh the what from the chaff though

Quote:
I have this doujin.

And why are you not sharing young one?

Quote:

Well, he's less H4XX than your previous OC, respectable in his abilities now. Although I hate the guy already with his comments Especially to Vita

While I can see Nanoha covering for him due to the fact that she's too kind to everyone, I don't see anyone else agreeing with her

Quote:
Shaping history had never been more fun... except Civilization IV, but that's a different genre altogether. Though frankly, I would kill (( catgirls )) to see Terranigma remade with White Engine by Team ICO + Level 5.
NOOO SAVE THE CATGIRLS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Yup. But he didnt use it offensively...
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
And she'll probably want one like this...

Unlike Kay, Shinji, and to a lesser extent Rey, Asuka isn't much into GL

Quote:
...Out of all images, you picked this one...

*ehem*

Quote:
When she starts crying after you were so rough from doing this:

?

*runs*
Desho?

*runs from Aaron again*

Quote:
Lowe actually loves when Mai chases him around......
[Kyon] Oi oi [/Kyon]

Quote:
Thank you, thank you. *bows* I bet it's the shortest spell list EVER, for an OC charecter.
Actually, Melodius Trueheart here posted an even shorter spell list just now And one of my OC's (Wesson) Has a similarly shorter list compared to yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
It's too bad this will never happen in the anime, but if it did, it would be so win....
There's always doujins and fanart

Quote:
Yep, though the Japanese seem to be of the impression that the armed forces exist for disaster relief and to be cannon fodder.
Considering the role of the JSDF, that's hardly a surprising mindset

Quote:
Plus under that gi she's naked and she's only wearing the gi....
*plugs nostrils*

Quote:
It's not just the Japanese. Anytime people go on and on about Asian values... for crying out loud, Asians are collectively the biggest ethnic group of freak perverts in the world...
That hit a bit too close there

Quote:
Fuck yeah, especially with a 1911, the pistol of the just and righteous, the weapon with the holy union of .45 and 1911, built by Saint John Moses Browning from the plans he received from God on the mountain.

All Hail The 1911!!!!!

Quote:

I'm liking Fel's character already, somewhat full of herself without being arrogant, and on the sunny side as well (and watching too many Mahou Shoujo titles I see ) Also, interesting history on how easily she perked up after such a tragedy.

And taking CC spells is certainly a welcome sight here, especially ones using Fate's spells Although Genocide Shift? I'm under the impression that Shifts are simply spell modifiers that increase the quantity of multi-shot spells, and in this case Genocide Shift would be an outrageously powerful Shift well into SS class, with the only one we know who used it was Reinforce

Nice character overall though

Quote:
I see someone joining Lowe in orbit shortly.
The view of the Earth is nice from up here

Quote:
"Dude I'm so wasted! You have to try this stuff!" *shoves crack pipe too Tormenk*
I've got more where that came from if you need some

Quote:
You can be hotblooded in a Gespenst too .
TRUTH!!!!

KYUUKYOKU!!!!!!

GESPENSTO

KIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!

Quote:
*Beams Lowe out of the hole.* He's my crack minion now!
Quote:
HEY! I saw him first! He's my image-monkey !

I sound like some object to be used or something

Quote:
Wait... Now you're the one guarding her?!?!?!
I wasn't even doing anything bad in the first place!

Like I said, I wasn't doing anything improper to her!

Quote:
Hell yes!
Your fault you made it sound so wrongfully right

Quote:

Aaron008R learns skill: Narusegawa Low-Earth Orbit Punch

Quote:

As a quick note, this ring actually exists and is given out by various organizations all over the world, known as the Iron Ring (although many are stainless steel now). Some believed that it originated from a fatal accident in the early 1900's with rings forged from the salvaged steel as a reminder to engineers of the failure so that they would make designs that are strong and safe.
So poignant and quaint, yet gives a nice insight into Shamsel's past, and the ring really is a nice symbol for this scenario.

Quote:
Right, well, here's my next attempt at a ficlet. The premise was dramatic action...

Spoiler for Ash to Ash:
Note to self: Never get on Emili's bad side, or else

MOST AWESOME Fight scenes there ( ), really dynamic, though Glen and Signum are all too eager to destroy each other are they?

Though why is Emili rewatching the fight scene again? Trying to find innuendo?

Quote:

@_@ @_@ @_@
Quote:
Seems the cheese finally got to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
I know, datte... datte...

...DOES IT HAVE TO BE WITH THE CRAZY OJI-SAN?!
Who else do you think is right for her?

You?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
Yup she is. Although despite the fact that Kyosuke and Excellen are an official couple, it doesn't help that Kyosuke's a prude extraodinaire, hence Excellen's frustrations in the vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito
Lowe...

TK...

If you'll excuse me...

<leaves cloud of dust>

There goes Sizcon again

Quote:

Even for me, THAT is strange indeed

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-11-20, 23:26   Link #16472
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Indeed...
Quote:
Unless you were cheating with another person who could fire said blasts as well....

Hmm, that could be an interesting idea... Although which unfortunate soul would I use as the person in the middle...
Quote:
I'm doomed.....
Quote:

Quote:
Yeah, that was abit dodgy... Dodging is fine, just that she was taking her eye off the surroundings while she did so, meaning that she could have been taken by surprise by another attack.
Quote:
For all the whining guys tend to do about the workload college really is like a 4 year vacation before you have to enter the real world.

Quote:
Umm....no.. there's people that I know that are fairly hopeless at maths... although she is studying law...

This isn't dispelling the sterotyping is it....

Looks like I have to find some different friends... Not my fault alot of the people I know are maths/science inclined people...
Quote:
ANGST.... from TK
Sorry, Couldn't resist...
Quote:
Nice my sister was thinking of engineering before she went into physics instead I find the entire field very fasinating by limtied tolrecne for math precludes me getting involved in it directly. I'll just have to settle for locking people in jail cells and or shooting them for a living...
Wow, physics... nice choice.
Yep, you've got to at least not mind the maths in order to survive. Although the other fields of eng have to deal with slighty less maths in their courses...(not sure if it's the same every where else.)
Quote:
That's a good analogy there. :nods:
Old 2007-11-21, 00:03   Link #16473
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Holy Smoking Backlog!

Ikuzo, Gespenst Mark II!

Gespenst Kyukyoku Ougi!!

ULTIMATE BACKLOG KIIIICK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Well, Tais is available if you want him although he's not going to be useful much except for humor. Please return him back to me after 4 months, for my Clio story.
*takes note*

=-============

Quote:
So is Yutaro gonna go <3 over Masa Reiher too?

Quote:
Aaah Being genderless didn't help matters much. This is gonna be one long arc
Yes, I know.

==============

Quote:
Saw episode 7 of Rental Magica...and I must say...
Lapis-chan = MOE
Spoiler for Lapis:

[Rena]Hauuu~ omochi kaeri!!![/Rena]
*takes Lapis-chan and runs*
Clueless moe? APPROVED!

===========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Ah! So this are the Aurelians I heard from Lowe about...
Sorry for the similarities
L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
God damn it!
And I thought I would be immune by now...
*holds nose*
Welcome to our world.

=============

Quote:

Ahh... Good ol' Excellen's lines in the Huckie MK-III.

Quote:
Since I haven't watched Seto other than some clips, I'll be looking forward to more of this. Naisu! And BTW, The Aces meet Mai! @_@
Yes, the Aces met Mai.

===========

Quote:
While fun, the impact of it is lost due to it being a complete SnH rip........

Tsk tsk, I expect more in the future!

Oh, well, after chapter 5, I'm going to get serious with the premise.

Quote:
Woot, much better

Well if it is after Strikers, I think you've gotten the date wrong.... Isn't 0072 before Strikers?
Then what year would be better?

============

Quote:
"Ditch the first 11 episodes, the last one is the only one you'll need to watch!!!"
"Oh rly?"
"Yeah rrrrreallly!" *shows the boat*
"Holy mother of its a boat!!! Nice boat!!!"

Quote:
Might as well start stripping people totally. Though I don't think that's how its supposed to be used.

Quote:
Oh? You entered that? Well too bad really. A Japanese won the final event, felt like it was cheating or something, somehow.
Yeah, I did. And yeah, I felt this year's competition was a bit biased.

Quote:
"This is relevant to my interest." ??? What interest? And this chapter made my eyes spin really wildly.
D: I rather not tell. D:

Quote:
Yeah expected that to be Mai. Looks like this chapter will lead up to the discovering of Hikki's location, and then the Hikki vs Aces battle.
I don't have to comment on this; you already got the point.

============

Quote:

I felt the sadness coming from this chapter, and added with the historical background of the Iron Ring *sob*

================

Spoiler for reposted with great length:

------------------

Oh, well, this will be the last funny chapter for today before things get serious

Spoiler for the last funny chapter:

Last edited by USB500; 2007-11-21 at 19:39.
Old 2007-11-21, 00:14   Link #16474
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
@FA: Nice character desu~. I was gonna quote you but I can't find the damn post.

@Hikki-kun: Nice stuff; I really need to get around to reading your stuff that isn't pure crack (like all those Nanoha plays or whatever).

Quote:

Very nice indeed. Shamsel interests me greatly, not just for the Eva reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
*applause*

Nice, very nice! Dramatic action meets HOT BLOOD...and works well! You're quite the good hand at this, Kagerou. I should try something like this myself...I feel so...inspired now...*vacant expression*
This is really hard though -_- .

Quote:

Very, very nice

You managed to keep Signum in character as well. Emili is definately one person that you would want to keep in your good graces at all times..
Definitely.
Writing a CC, or any character not OFM, is pretty intimidating because I'm afraid I'll get characterization wrong.

Quote:
One slight nitpick... I would have thought that they would be using "magic damage" during the training...(as much as I loathe the concept for battles, it does come in handy for training purposes) I don't think the aftermath of my current brawl resulted in so many injuries...
Haha, the fight was supposed to be non-lethal, but my train of thought decided that Glen and Signum knew that you can't non-lethally injure someone when your weapon is a sword. They abandoned the concept about the time Signum charged him in the beginning.

Quote:
Oh and Signum was limited in this correct?
Of course. If Signum was operating at her S+ potentional, she would have had Glen's soul for breakfast. In this fight, Glen was not limited and Signum was limited to AA, thus making them equals for the fight.

Quote:
[B][SIZE="3"]
Note to self: Never get on Emili's bad side, or else
Tsuntsun is dangerous~

Quote:
MOST AWESOME Fight scenes there ( ), really dynamic, though Glen and Signum are all too eager to destroy each other are they?
It makes it more interesting that way. Ironically, after this, Glen and Signum had a deeper respect and friendship for each other. I guess you could say that it was their version of "Befriending".

Quote:
Though why is Emili rewatching the fight scene again? Trying to find innuendo?
Of course! Jealous!Emili was showing. And everyone saw the part with Signum straddling Glen.
Old 2007-11-21, 00:15   Link #16475
Aaron008R

Quote:
and THAT is why I am in this thread because hayate is win.

The thing is, the development happens in the manga/soundstages/etc, and very few people have access to them, at least not as many as they do the anime.

Stupid question - what's a tsundere?

fall Semester is usually from mid-August to mid December
Spring Semester is usually from early January to early May.

Still very powerful. But definitely a step up from your old character.
However, passing S at 16 is tantamount to an extremely prodigous character. And the spell list is reather frightening since the weakest damage he can dish out is AA, which is already quite frightening.

The background may have some issues regarding the Church, but I'll let the others handle that.

The biggest issue here is the forgive-and-forget card that he recieved all too easily. I don't know about the TSAB policies, but being an outright antagonistic firebrand in almost any organization is highly frowned upon and is never let off the hook easily. Fine, I accept that he might get off the hook rather easily, but I don't expect his peers to let him go just like that.

Quote:

Another glimpse into Shamsel's past.
Nice job. I wish I could do Aurion's relate past experiences as well as you do...

Quote:

Spoiler for Ash to Ash:

This is AWESOME!!!
Much better than the Aurion versus Signum match I did in the past!

You can certainly do battle scenes well.
The fight was intense (though they really looked like they were trying to kill each other already.) and the interactions was superb. Not even Franz's HOTBLOOD can stand up to Emili's TSUNTSUN.

Great job!

BTW, Signum was limited, right?

Quote:
All relationships need AT LEAST one!!
Fine. I'll make one. >.>

Quote:
Yes.

Quote:
Some of the others would disagree.

And you say you're not messing with her.

Quote:
Lowe...

TK...

If you'll excuse me...

<leaves cloud of dust>

*Arcas hits Reiji with Burning Over-Storm Breaker*

Arcas: Stay away from MY imouto!

Quote:
Umm didn’t you say she was going to lose and in the process Hayate gets kidnapped…? That seems like a pretty devastating loss to me, acutally it would seem to be a pretty grievous blow to her entire purpose in life which is basiclly as a bodyguard.
Yes. The Wolkies will be very devastated.
So much so that Aurion (who'd be VERY troubled as well) is not enough and would need help from O'Neil just to lighten up the mood.

Quote:
I’m not guarding her I’m just restraining all you Hayate-Cons.
I see...

Quote:
Chaos would chew out anything that dosen't inevitably end with the pair naked and in bed.
That much is true.

Quote:
See no one believes you.

Quote:
It had better be spectacular if you want to avoid being a stain I think.
I will...

Quote:
Obviously you missed the italics of the sincere....
My point was, I had nothing in particular planned when I wrote out that scenario.

Quote:
Like I said... it's looking more and more dodgy when you're fondling her...
But I'm not doing anything improper!

Quote:
So I'll just let go of the crack and start preparing for REAL fanon

Quote:
See? No one trusts you with Hayate anymore Aaron
Damn. I guess I shouldn't have posted that little interaction after all...

Quote:

Quote:
And then making her moan in delightful bliss as you gently knead the stress off her shoulders?
I remember a scene similar to that...

<runs>

Quote:
-_-

Quote:
Chaos can't stand poetic lines, dramatics, and philosophical jargon. Especially the philosophical lines from Tormenk...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-11-21 at 05:09.
Old 2007-11-21, 01:52   Link #16476
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:

@_@ @_@ @_@

*pokes with very long stick*

Quote:
Nice fluff piece, although we're constantly reminded of his darker deeds.

Mmm...not so much his darker deeds. More like what he failed to do/protect.
Glad to see another engineer in here . I didn't find out about the ring till my Senior year. Got mine though the Order of the Engineer. As you can tell, I added in a few personal aspects when I made Shamsel .

Quote:
So poignant and quaint, yet gives a nice insight into Shamsel's past, and the ring really is a nice symbol for this scenario.
Thanks. I wanted to make the Device a little more personal for him somehow, so I came up with the idea for the ring when I was making it .

Quote:
I felt the sadness coming from this chapter, and added with the historical background of the Iron Ring *sob*
Guess I did something right as I wrote this . I haven't really written any type of angst-ish stuff until I started writing for this character. Really need to start writing some happier stuff...

Quote:
Very nice indeed. Shamsel interests me greatly, not just for the Eva reference.
Glad you like him

Quote:
Another glimpse into Shamsel's past.
Nice job. I wish I could do Aurion's relate past experiences as well as you do...
You never know till you try . Though now I'm kinda out of ideas as to what to write
Old 2007-11-21, 02:31   Link #16477
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Please tell me that the Kelewan you're referring to is Feist's Kelewan...if not, then can you tell me where it's from?
I just made use of a name already available, any problems with that?

Quote:
Hmm...the only things I find hard to swallow is her age
I'd give her 16
Well its post StrikerS, and she's meant to be the "loli that never grows up". Like Konata, who is 18 but no taller. In fact her height would be about Konata's height.

Quote:
Also, it's best to change the Genocide Shift part, that's what Yami no Sho used, while Fate used Phalanx Shift in season 1, which IMO sounds cooler and isn't evil
Really? Its a more haxxed version or something? Guess I really should re-watch all 3 seasons. Changing that now.

Quote:
You're going to use a new staff as her device? Or you can't find a good image of Fel's Warhammer Staff?
I'm not really sure I want to use the "warhammer" as her device. For one, the design isn't quite to my taste. Also, its insanely huge and since she doesn't need a staff to fly like in Prism Ark its probably just better to pick something that's more simple. I'm thinking it should have a cartridge system too, though I'm two minds about that.

And really the device and the spell list is what was holding me back from posting for almost one whole week.

Quote:
Writing this last part is taking a while...just creating a suitable name for Dark Koji's attack was hard enough
*runs*
Yeah thinking up new names can really be a pain, so I just decided to go with what already works.

Quote:
Yeah. Chaos would chew me out endlessly for the supposedly lack of aggressiveness in my scenarios.
More like if there was a lack of fanservice.

Quote:
Fine. I'm naive when it comes to slang terms... >.>
Don't let it bother you though.

Quote:
More like surprise Signum with an attack she wasn't expecting.
That's going to be really unexpected then. It won't be easy to surprise a general with centuries of experience.

Quote:
Maybe...
JUST AS PLANNED.

Quote:
Yeah...

Quote:

Quote:
Way to go in making a character.
She gets an A+ in characterization.
nice work!
Thanks! I actually mix certain personality traits from a novel characters with the original Prism Ark Fel, and it really clicks well together.

Quote:
I will!
There's some Lost Logia involved in the arc, anyway.
She'll be a major factor in the mandatory boss battles!
Go Go Hayate! Kick the cruel shafting into the curb!!

Quote:
Yeah...don't put him next to that guy
I agree that anime Hyaweh is badly OOC. For one he doesn't use 'boku' but 'ore'. But I don't think its TOO bad relatively. Don't compare him to that idiot from SD really, that one only thinks with the organ between his legs.

Quote:
Not really...
It's just that there might be an Ueda Kana fan around here
Also...it seems Kugimiya Rie is the VA of the loli miko, Mikan-chan
Too bad she's not tsundere
*Raises hand* I'm a Ueda Kana fan! And if I'm not wrong so is Aaron.

Yeah Rental Magica is quite entertaining, for me that is. Like I said some pages back, its the surprise of the season for me.

Quote:
[Off-Topic]
Ok, here's something just for fun
It's one of the optional endings in the first Gameboy Advance Summon Night game: Swordcraft Story...also where got the idea of that chapter

Yeah...just imagine Maren getting her 'revenge' this way
[/Off-Topic]

Wel, time for bed, g'night!
*runs*
Way to propose.

Quote:
Very nice character. As the aria for your lightning storm spell, just take the one I've thrown out as example for C2F. I don't think he wants it (nor do I think he saw it), so you can just take it.

Here's the one I've posted before :"I call upon the raging elements, the fury of the storm. Come to me. Surround me and fill me with your power. With the shining gods at your side, surge and strike down all upon this stage amidst Heaven and Earth!"

Or if you prefer something else...

"I call you, lightning elements dancing in the clouds. I call you, gentle water who crosses between Heaven and Earth. I call you, winds that blow across the sea of Eternity. For a reason, I summon you. For a purpose, I bind you. Dance to the twin symphonies of magic and power and rend apart the ones who dare stand against the fury of the storm!"
The first one sounds more appropriate, short and simple. Thanks, I'll use that.

Quote:

@_@ @_@ @_@
Quote:
Quote:
He does that whenever he read anything poetic/philosophical.

Now to finish the job...I originally intended Thunder Lance to be another high tier spell for her, and it was actually a spell I'm basing off Jade's Thunder Blade from ToA.

The aria would be his fonic arte incantation (damn this is the first RPG I've actually wanted to play more than once even though I already know the whole plot):"O darkened storm cloud, loose thy blade and run mine enemies through! Thunder Blade!"

Quote:
Another Shiki..... Type moon like's the name obviously. Just have to hope that the other 2 Shiki's don't show up at the same time...

Random Person: Shiki!!
All 3 simultaneoulsy: What?
Random Person: There's 3 of you....
Well actually there IS a scenario where the 3 meet in the fan made game, Battle Moon Wars. But I don't recall if there was anything really said about their names being the same.

Quote:
Nope, other side of the country from me..
Quite the distance then, Australia is larger than Malaysia after all. Only our neighbor Singapore is smaller.

Quote:
That's very true.... I need to learn to stop procrastinating...
Its holidays over there isn't it? Better to enjoy them while they last, and write whenever the urge or an idea hits you.

Quote:
Hmm, Looks like I should try and get satellite tv... I'm missing out on theses things.
Really depends if subscribing to the satellite tv is worth it. Originally my dad wanted it for the sports and discovery channels. I wanted the sports and Animax.

Quote:
Whoa...that's really nice. Sometimes we only get 1-2 weeks in between semesters. But what am I saying? I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE!! G-R-A-D-U-A-T-E-D!!

Quote:
That's indeed my first reaction as well.

Although If I see any mention of Tomas or any of Pug's companions in here, be prepared for a massive smack down... Not that I don't love the characters, just that they're massively haxxed... How many times have they saved the world now?

Great series though

A minor point, you had 217 and 117 as the number of the world.

No complaints about the spell list either. I'm also a strong believer in the "if it's ain't broke, don't fix it" camp, where my spells are essentially re-named copies of already existing spells.
No Tomas or Pug. I just thought I should start recycling stuff instead of trying to burst a vein trying to think of a new name. Kelewan just pop up, and the funny thing is that its not even the name of an elven city in E. Feist's work.

The series was indeed great, one of my all time favourites.

Noted about the number, I tend to make silly typos like that and not notice.

Quote:
Guess its suppose to appeal to the otakus.

Quote:
Well good thing I was never exposed to it then I suppose.
Yes good thing indeed. The whole damn series sparked a wave of controversy in Japan, back a month ago when there were kids killing their parents with axes and stuff. People were blaming Higurashi and School Days, generally condemning anime for influencing its audience.

Because of that the whole censoring crap that began with HnG is becoming even worse. They won't even show anything mildly fanservice for certain animes nowadays, namely those with a controversial theme, like Kodomo no Jikan.

Quote:
B-but there are just too many games.

Quote:
No but you do fight over whose hogging it.
True.

Quote:
You wouldn't be added if you didn't act the part.
*Cries in a corner* I've been misunderstood. T_T

Quote:
And why not it's good stuff!
Its dangerous too!

Quote:
Someone else is flirting with an orbital insertion as well...
*Skips away.*

Quote:
That only applies if you like such fan service to begin with.
Yeah depends on what kind of fan service really.

Quote:
I don't even turn off my computer when I got o sleep... I like the white nose from the case fans helps be snooze.
Well a lot of people I know do that, but my parents would kill me when the monthly electricity bill comes.

Quote:
I think the reasoning was that once you start dodging, enemy fire could probably keep you busy dodging and you wouldn't be able to retaliate. Though seriously, that's not really a very good reason. 7arcs obviously know nuts about tactics.

Quote:
Well fact is life in college nowadays isn't the honeymoon most people think it is. It can be quite tough at times.

Quote:
Not really. I'm quite good with basic maths, but when comes calculus and the more complex stuff I start running away, real fast.

Quote:
He speaks the truth!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Hayate is doomed?

Quote:
A super cockroach with an exoskeleton stronger than diamonds

Quote:
That too

Quote:
Ah *jots down and goes image hunting*

Quote:
Basically yes

Quote:
WANT WANT WANT
See Aaron? Even Lowe wants it.

Quote:

And why are you not sharing young one?
I forgot the source. Though I believe I actually found it AS's nanoha forums.

Quote:
I'm liking Fel's character already, somewhat full of herself without being arrogant, and on the sunny side as well (and watching too many Mahou Shoujo titles I see ) Also, interesting history on how easily she perked up after such a tragedy.

And taking CC spells is certainly a welcome sight here, especially ones using Fate's spells Although Genocide Shift? I'm under the impression that Shifts are simply spell modifiers that increase the quantity of multi-shot spells, and in this case Genocide Shift would be an outrageously powerful Shift well into SS class, with the only one we know who used it was Reinforce

Nice character overall though
Well I suppose I HAVE been watching too many mahou genre titles in recent years. She's generally very curious, and her personality is so that she cheers up very easily, though that doesn't mean that she didn't grieve for the death of her parents. I just decided to write that part in more detail on a later date.

I originally intended her arsenal of spells to be fully area effect spells. But that would make her very inflexible, so I decided to do a range mage with an aoe spell or 2. The Genocide Shift thing was already mentioned by Flames, and I corrected it. And yeah I also think that Shifts are like variations of the same spell, with different effects.

Quote:
Yeah, I did. And yeah, I felt this year's competition was a bit biased.
Indeed, rude thought it might be, the winning title being named "Takumi's Bike", sounded really lame and cheesy to me. Though I do admit that I don't know the contents of her submitted piece, so its best not to comment on that.

Quote:
D: I rather not tell. D:

Quote:
I don't have to comment on this; you already got the point.

Quote:
Another great addition to the building storyline.

Quote:
Oh, well, this will be the last funny chapter for today before things get serious

More madness. And lol too bad no "Reiher-san <3", well not literally anyway.

P.S: Will read new stuff written by Kagerou and xgouki later. Somehow missed it.
Old 2007-11-21, 03:21   Link #16478
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:

Oh, well, after chapter 5, I'm going to get serious with the premise.

Then what year would be better?
Sorry, When ever I see something that I can recognise has been taken from some one else, my mid just goes INSTANT FAIL!

Well, considering RF6 was formed in March/April MC0075 and disbanded sometime the following year, some random date before September 075 if it's happening during Strikers, or random dates in 076.
Quote:
NEED MOAR MAI!!

OW MY EYES ARE BURNING!! (yellow is not a good colour)
Quote:
Definitely.
Writing a CC, or any character not OFM, is pretty intimidating because I'm afraid I'll get characterization wrong.

Haha, the fight was supposed to be non-lethal, but my train of thought decided that Glen and Signum knew that you can't non-lethally injure someone when your weapon is a sword. They abandoned the concept about the time Signum charged him in the beginning.

Of course. If Signum was operating at her S+ potentional, she would have had Glen's soul for breakfast. In this fight, Glen was not limited and Signum was limited to AA, thus making them equals for the fight.
I think we're all like that. I'm making my OC's follow a parallel path to the story line so I don't have to write them in to most of my story path.. Well except when I want to anyway

Yep, that's quite true.

Quote:
*Arcas hits Reiji with Burning Over-Storm Breaker*

Arcas: Stay away from MY imouto!
You're not helping his cause to dispel the myth truth that he's a sis-con...
Quote:
My point was, I had nothing in particular planned when I wrote out that scenario.

But I'm not doing anything improper!

Damn. I guess I shouldn't have posted that little interaction after all...
You know... it didn't look that way written down....

You asked for it when you posted it....
Quote:
Mmm...not so much his darker deeds. More like what he failed to do/protect.
Glad to see another engineer in here . I didn't find out about the ring till my Senior year. Got mine though the Order of the Engineer. As you can tell, I added in a few personal aspects when I made Shamsel .
I see. Well there's a few of us around, most of us are students though, There's me, Nightengale, Chaos and Erio IRC.
Quote:
Guess I did something right as I wrote this . I haven't really written any type of angst-ish stuff until I started writing for this character. Really need to start writing some happier stuff...

You never know till you try . Though now I'm kinda out of ideas as to what to write
I've pretty much written one long battle scene since I've started. ALthough it 's nearly finished so I'll be able to start writing/posting other things soon

I'm sure it'll come to you eventually
Quote:
Well actually there IS a scenario where the 3 meet in the fan made game, Battle Moon Wars. But I don't recall if there was anything really said about their names being the same.

Quote:
Its holidays over there isn't it? Better to enjoy them while they last, and write whenever the urge or an idea hits you.
Yep, that's very true. Holidays of this size won't be easy to come by once I start working..
Quote:
Whoa...that's really nice. Sometimes we only get 1-2 weeks in between semesters. But what am I saying? I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE!! G-R-A-D-U-A-T-E-D!!
Congratulations
Quote:
No Tomas or Pug. I just thought I should start recycling stuff instead of trying to burst a vein trying to think of a new name. Kelewan just pop up, and the funny thing is that its not even the name of an elven city in E. Feist's work.

The series was indeed great, one of my all time favourites.
That's fine with me. Although I will start to get worried if the TSAB suddnely morphs into the assembly. ALthough it might actually be able to get things done that way.. hmmmm.

Indeed Although it's starting to get a little out there with the continual universe endangering events... I'll still read it though
Quote:
Not really. I'm quite good with basic maths, but when comes calculus and the more complex stuff I start running away, real fast.
I present evidence to TK that we're all not maths nerds
Old 2007-11-21, 04:17   Link #16479
Aaron008R

Quote:
I am sensing EPIC buildup! And of course, the mandatory USB-style frolicking is a must. Though Fate's lines makes my eyes bleed. @_@

Quote:

LOLOLOLOLOL!
This is cracktastic!
But wait, Freya's skin never got scales when she got wet before.

Quote:
More like if there was a lack of fanservice.
Or both...

Quote:
Don't let it bother you though.
Thanks.

Quote:
That's going to be really unexpected then. It won't be easy to surprise a general with centuries of experience.
It's more along the lines of Zest beating Vita with his Full Drive.

Quote:
Go Go Hayate! Kick the cruel shafting into the curb!!
Damn straight! Hayate does get captured and be a damsel in distress for a while and Signum gets defeated at first, but their comeback will rock the earth!

Quote:
*Raises hand* I'm a Ueda Kana fan! And if I'm not wrong so is Aaron.
Me too.

Quote:
He does that whenever he read anything poetic/philosophical.
And I just happen to be taking an Introduction to Philosophy class right now. Should I try bringing in some hermeneutics, etc?

Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS!

Quote:
Hayate is doomed?
Wait...

Alright, that's it. Jokes aside, I'm in no way going to do horribly wrong things to her when I handle her in my stories to come. What do you take me for? I'm disappointed... No. I'm downright PISSED by all the shafting 7arcs has been giving her. And I plan to rectify that at the best of my capabilities as a casual writer. All this mistrust is starting to get on my nerves...

Psyche. Don't worry. She's in good hands.

Quote:
See Aaron? Even Lowe wants it.
I'll make one scene, alright?

Quote:

You're not helping his cause to dispel the myth truth that he's a sis-con...
Thing is, I'm not planning on helping at all.
Siscon Arcas is SISCON!

Quote:
You know... it didn't look that way written down....
I blame you people for that. >.>

Quote:
You asked for it when you posted it....
Not in my agenda. <.<

Quote:
I see. Well there's a few of us around, most of us are students though, There's me, Nightengale, Chaos and Erio IRC.
I'm the only Business student here... @_@

Quote:
I present evidence to TK that we're all not maths nerds
I'm also rather average in math at best...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-11-21, 04:38   Link #16480
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Nah, that wouldn't have the problem.

Like I said, you probably had a few dodgy capacitors on the circuit board that finally failed. The batch from around 5 years ago was pretty dodgy, with problems including exploding since they weren't made correctly...
It was a cheap, low quallity piece of crap to begin with. Its a miracle it even lasted this long.

Quote:
Onee-sama definitely doesn't compute. She's more like a super intelligent girl friend that people would turn to when facing problems.
Super intelligent friendly girl that can read people like a book and can kick your ass while doing it. Make no mistake, friendly she may be, Tesla is still a batle hardened Belkan Knight. Like I said, instead of guys wanting to protect her, girls want to be protected by her. The Tomoyo effect, so to say.

Quote:
Ahhh true but Nanoha was definitely the one who taught them the basics of tactics. Teana was the one who seem to have the tactical mindset and leadership qualities, so she took charge as leader during missions and often makes up plans and ideas on the spot.

I'll still credit Nanoha with the teaching basics of tactical combat.
Actually, I placed Tesla in charge of that. :3

Quote:
Well, I still have plans to write an operating theatre scene, which is why I'm clocking up a little on medical terms.
I'm pretty unfamiliar with medical terms myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I dont know why I finished watching that... oh well.

And according to Keroko, Prism Ark's main character, Hwayeh or however that's spelled, is pretty bad, too... I havent watched that yet, but he does seem to be the same as Makoto from what I've seen...
They turned a character I like into the most blunt, ignorant and outright annoying fanservice trigger I have ever seen. Nothing about anime-Hyaweh is atractive. I really want to play the game now.

Quote:
This might be a misinterpretation as to what the TSAB actually is. I sort of consider it less like the "Army" (even though the ranks are military) and more like something like the FBI, where one *can* leave freely, more or less.

So I thought the idea of desertion wouldn't neccesarily apply.

With that in mind, all (I thought) he would be potentially punished for is the attitude issues, which (I thought) would not be major offenses in themselves.
I can't agree with this. Someone who has shown gross insubordination actually leave without a call and nothing happens? Also, while I fully well know Nanoha is an all around nice girl, there is no way I can see her simply say 'welcome back' and call it quits. Nice girl she may be, Nanoha is also a high-ranking officer in the TSAB, with all rights and responsibillities thereof. I won't stand for making her the cheap escape-from-jail-free card. Nanoha has far more brains then that.

Quote:

Wow, this guy is screwed up. I think a bit of therapy is in order.

Quote:
OOH, FLAMETHROWERS!!

I'M SCAAAAAAAAAAAAARED!!
Concidering how nasty flamethrowers are, yes, yes you should.

Quote:
Yeah, Arcas could just FLY over them, you know.
Fly over anti-air missile batteries?

Quote:
'Kay. They'll have some moments in LegendS... what's their relationship like right now? No confession; just crushes, right?
Phanan flirting with Shamal and Shamal enjoying his antics. Also, Phanan's style of flirting means showing his character, so he'll flirt in overly dramatic and sarcastic ways.

Quote:
ONEE-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Yeah, somehow that sound a lot better then Anego...

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-11-21 at 07:29.
Closed Thread