Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-21, 20:35   Link #1481
Mr.Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by faheezy View Post
ohnoez newbie alert.

I thought at the end of this episode, Lulu came to the realization about the exact wish that CC wanted and that that was to be truly loved. As he grabbed her hand and pleaded with her, I truly felt he had made "the connection of true love" with her and that's why she's back to her ditsy childish self, the image of herself if she were not a geass holder. The image that was probably cast away in her memory.

Only because I shipp CC/Lulu and CC needs to be alive for that ship... I thought that if Lulu fulfilled her wish of true love then she would become mortal.
I thought the same thing.

Actually, a lot of people against CCXLulu kept saying "its impossible because she is immortal" and "she has no feelings(that way)" but now that she is mortal and we know her true wish is "true love", CCxLulu is definitely possible, that is if she gets her memories back.

Note that, I don't care who he ends up with, I'm for LuluXSomeone.
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 20:44   Link #1482
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mo View Post
I thought the same thing.

Actually, a lot of people against CCXLulu kept saying "its impossible because she is immortal" and "she has no feelings(that way)" but now that she is mortal and we know her true wish is "true love", CCxLulu is definitely possible, that is if she gets her memories back.

Note that, I don't care who he ends up with, I'm for LuluXSomeone.
That;s one of the things I found funny about this episode, still though most of the people who said LelouchxC.C can't happen because she's immortal and doesn't have feelings still say the current developments mean nothing.

I think the funniest thing about this ep for me was the fact that back when the "You won't take anything more from me" line was said in reference to Kallen everone was saying it had romantic fell to it, but then when it was said about C.C it apparently magically means nothing. I love laguhing at the hypocrisy on these threads

Oh and my favourite tags are we ♥ krimzonstriker ♥, we ♥ var ♥, , and Var marry me! lol whoevre's putting up the tags is stupid. It's really funny that people do this.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 21:11   Link #1483
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Nobody wants to comment on the segment where Lelouch sees C.C.'s previous memories? If you re-watch that segment you'll notice that the C.C. he talks with isn't the C.C. from the present. Her clothing is similar to the outfit she showed up wearing in season 1, but it's dark blue instead of white. Additionally, she doesn't know him - she just remarks that he must be "a person from the present" since he isn't included in one of the memory picture frames.

So anyone want to take a guess as to what C.C. that was - her subconscious? A C.C. in the future? Different dimension? I figure that if it's something far in the future it shows that her immortality is still there, but it's all speculation at this point.
Old 2008-07-21, 21:26   Link #1484
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
That;s one of the things I found funny about this episode, still though most of the people who said LelouchxC.C can't happen because she's immortal and doesn't have feelings still say the current developments mean nothing.
Glad I never said that, otherwise I'd be eating my hat.

Quote:
I think the funniest thing about this ep for me was the fact that back when the "You won't take anything more from me" line was said in reference to Kallen everone was saying it had romantic fell to it, but then when it was said about C.C it apparently magically means nothing. I love laguhing at the hypocrisy on these threads
To be fair, its silly to say that either had more meaning then the other. They were both from the heart, it shows that Lelouch cares for all the women in his life. But Shirley's was by far the most romantic, even if it was a death's door.

Quote:
Oh and my favourite tags are we ♥ krimzonstriker ♥, we ♥ var ♥, , and Var marry me! lol whoevre's putting up the tags is stupid. It's really funny that people do this.
Does anyone know what the helicopter is about?

PS: Esper I'll reply tonight.. hopefully, got bogged down at work.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 21:32   Link #1485
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

I'm confident C.C. will get her memories back, but I'm not sure of how soon. Hopefully Sunrise will stop being a tease and give us her name next episode. She has more to reveal to us such as her communications with Marianne and Lelouch will need C.C. to overcome the Emperor down the road.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 21:33   Link #1486
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Nobody wants to comment on the segment where Lelouch sees C.C.'s previous memories? If you re-watch that segment you'll notice that the C.C. he talks with isn't the C.C. from the present. Her clothing is similar to the outfit she showed up wearing in season 1, but it's dark blue instead of white. Additionally, she doesn't know him - she just remarks that he must be "a person from the present" since he isn't included in one of the memory picture frames.

So anyone want to take a guess as to what C.C. that was - her subconscious? A C.C. in the future? Different dimension? I figure that if it's something far in the future it shows that her immortality is still there, but it's all speculation at this point.
I'd say it was the person C.C was before she became C.C. The point about her that has been basically hammered into us is that C.C did not care much about her past, rather that it did not matter to her, she was C.C. The one showing Lelouch her past would likely be the person that C.C was before being totally corrupted and changed by Geass who originally had the wish to be loved.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 21:36   Link #1487
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Glad I never said that, otherwise I'd be eating my hat. .
can you eat your hat and post a video on it on youtube anyways??? i'd like to see that, all the youtube video's on that are fake

Quote:
To be fair, its silly to say that either had more meaning then the other. They were both from the heart, it shows that Lelouch cares for all the women in his life. But Shirley's was by far the most romantic, even if it was a death's door.
I complely agree with you, which is why I find this completly funny because the same people that said it had a romantic condentation(Sp?) when he said it Kare anre saying it meant nothing now that he said it to C.C. I find it quite fun to laugh at the Hypocrisy in forums.

Quote:
Does anyone know what the helicopter is about?.
I do, do you seriously not get it

I'm sure your joking though there's no way I understood it and you didn't that would be kinda creepy.

Quote:
PS: Esper I'll reply tonight.. hopefully, got bogged down at work.
You have a Job

.....great now I feel bad for being a Jobless student who's making their parents pay for extra summer courses.

I'm wondering which one of these tow tags is more true: Var doesn't exist. OR Var is dead OR Var know everthing OR Var knows nothing.

Way too many tags on var....
Old 2008-07-21, 21:41   Link #1488
Var
Banned

Quote:
can you eat your hat and post a video on it on youtube anyways??? i'd like to see that, all the youtube video's on that are fake
Of me eating my hat? I don't know if I'd survive.

Quote:
I complely agree with you, which is why I find this completly funny because the same people that said it had a romantic condentation(Sp?) when he said it Kare anre saying it meant nothing now that he said it to C.C. I find it quite fun to laugh at the Hypocrisy in forums.
The hypocrisy is two sided, though, and I hope you've realized this. This episode isn't all that different from when Kallen was taken. You have the same reactions from Lelouch(although the former occured over two episodes). Yet, the moment it aired it was 'gg'... which really ticks me off. I'll give you that it was romantic, but the same fans that are clinging to this, are denying my romance from Ep.10-11. Hypocrisy is contageous.

Quote:
I do, do you seriously not get it

I'm sure your joking though there's no way I understood it and you didn't that would be kinda creepy.
No, really. I don't get it.

Quote:
You have a Job

.....great now I feel bad for being a Jobless student who's making their parents pay for extra summer courses.
Well, this is part of my college life, so I don't know if it counts as real job. I get paid, but I'm in school. XD

Quote:
I'm wondering which one of these tow tags is more true: Var doesn't exist. OR Var is dead OR Var know everthing OR Var knows nothing.

Way too many tags on var....
Ya... I'm not dead, I do exist in some plane, and I know more than nothing but less than everything.
Old 2008-07-21, 21:44   Link #1489
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Var has a hat? lol

And I also don't understand why he is a helicopter. Nor why "There is no Var".

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Kovensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 21:45   Link #1490
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It would lose its power if you understood why it is.
Old 2008-07-21, 21:57   Link #1491
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Of me eating my hat? I don't know if I'd survive. :P
You came back to life after being "Slain by me" before the season started rememeber

Quote:
The hypocrisy is two sided, though, and I hope you've realized this. This episode isn't all that different from when Kallen was taken. You have the same reactions from Lelouch(although the former occured over two episodes). Yet, the moment it aired it was 'gg'... which really ticks me off. I'll give you that it was romantic, but the same fans that are clinging to this, are denying my romance from Ep.10-11. Hypocrisy is contageous.
I know and, I though it had some kind of Romantic condentation when it was said to Karen too (no matter how much I didn't like it) Still though if nothing else Lelouch's actions in episode 15 we very contradicting he went from saying C.C wasn't important to him, to seeming like he didn't know himself what C.C truly meant to him, to Saying he wwants to make C.C smile. I'm just glad C.C finally had some Romantic Develoment with Lelouch.

I wonder what Dann has to say on he current developments.

Quote:
No, really. I don't get it.

Seriously though am I the only one that gets it.

Quote:
Well, this is part of my college life, so I don't know if it counts as real job. I get paid, but I'm in school. XD
Really what are you studying to become???(if you say lawyer i'm gonna die of laughter)

Quote:
Ya... I'm not dead, I do exist in some plane, and I know more than nothing but less than everything.
How would you fell if the person whos aid Var marry me was a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
Var has a hat? lol
Hey even poor students can afford hats, atleast I think so, i've never bough one myself, though it's not because i'm a poor student or anything

Quote:
And I also don't understand why he is a helicopter. Nor why "There is no Var".
Am I really the only one who gets the Helicopter thing???

If you speak technically there is no "Var" Var is jsut a facade of the person who's using the screen name, Var could be anybody, or nobody, everything, or nothing. Kinda like Zero.
Old 2008-07-21, 21:58   Link #1492
Mr.Mo

Quote:
Hmm, the writers are being real careful with this. Which makes me worried I wonder if they are going with LuluXNoone or LuluXHarem! Hmm.. Only time will tell
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 22:04   Link #1493
Var
Banned

Quote:
You came back to life after being "Slain by me" before the season started rememeber
I like silly discussions everyonce in a while helps to relax, but yes, I do remember.

Quote:
I know and, I though it had some kind of Romantic condentation when it was said to Karen too (no matter how much I didn't like it) Still though if nothing else Lelouch's actions in episode 15 we very contradicting he went from saying C.C wasn't important to him, to seeming like he didn't know himself what C.C truly meant to him, to Saying he wwants to make C.C smile. I'm just glad C.C finally had some Romantic Develoment with Lelouch.

I wonder what Dann has to say on he current developments.
Well at least some people aren't hypocrits. As for Dann... dunno.

Quote:
Really what are you studying to become???(if you say lawyer i'm gonna die of laughter)
Physics, so physicits.

Quote:
How would you fell if the person whos aid Var marry me was a guy
Not care, I am actually an amaeba.
Old 2008-07-21, 22:25   Link #1494
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
I like silly discussions everyonce in a while helps to relax, but yes, I do remember.
Same, I loved that time you put

*Slain by Deoto*

in your sigh it gave my name meaning

Though to tell yuo the truth I don't get the second sentence in your current Sig.

Quote:
Well at least some people aren't hypocrits. As for Dann... dunno.
Sometimes I actually wonder what Tanaguchi and them meant to do when they created C.C's character they made her character contreversial in many ways. What's your take on it?

Quote:
Physics, so physicits.
Damn...Make my Career choice of being an English Teacher seem meager...meh well Is till ahve 2 years of high school left

Quote:
Not care, I am actually an amaeba.
Your an Amaeba and you can type

You have more haxx than Jesus Yamato and Spinzaku combined....I DUN LIKEZ YOU NO MOAR
Old 2008-07-21, 22:32   Link #1495
Var
Banned

Quote:
Though to tell yuo the truth I don't get the second sentence in your current Sig.
It's a continuation of the pun.

Quote:
Sometimes I actually wonder what Tanaguchi and them meant to do when they created C.C's character they made her character contreversial in many ways. What's your take on it?
I have several takes on C.C., but I do not see her as controversial, I actually saw her (mostly) as a bit bothersome with her static characterization. She is both fascinating and frustrating. With these more recent developments, though, I think they will give her a temporary second lease on life. But I do not believe that power and memories are things that can just disappear, so I'm skeptical as to the 'happiness/ignorance' being presented. Not saying that she is faking it, but more that this may have been planned. We'll see, though. I've simply got a intuitive/gut feeling that's telling me that the road ahead isn't all roses and sunshine.
Old 2008-07-21, 22:53   Link #1496
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
Damn...Make my Career choice of being an English Teacher seem meager...meh well Is till ahve 2 years of high school left
As a future history teacher, I can say that there is no shame in being a teacher!

And take your time with replying, Var. Speaking of which, I should totally reply to you in our, uh, "personal board" conversation. I really wish I knew what those things are actually called.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 11:47   Link #1497
scifijimmy

So C.C. ultimate wish is to loved, but how? In what way can lelouch provide, the family kind, or the romantic one?
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 11:50   Link #1498
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

In her current state of mind, I think the family kind.

\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-22, 12:03   Link #1499
scifijimmy

How old is C.C.? Based on the memories of when she received geass I'd say 400-500 years old.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 12:07   Link #1500
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

I'd give 900 tops.

\SHAMEIMARU/