AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-29, 23:59   Link #21981
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

There hasn't been any time for Tsukune to be worrying about who he should be dating, saving Moka takes priority. Their friend is a sacrificial prisoner where time is of the essence, they can't sit around having a heart to heart while in constant peril.

There's nothing set in stone, you can assume all you want, Ikeda can take this wherever he wants. Just because you're a bigger fan of Character A, you shouldn't automatically try to discount Character B and C. It's why shippers can get really annoying. Feel free to interpret things how you see fit, just don't forget to be open to other possibilities. Being amiable is a good quality in a human being.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 19:06   Link #21982
GrimJack

had a glance through volume 8 today at the local big book store, quite enjoyed it especially the omake which though I have on my comp I have never bothered to try to translate it.

wont buy said volume until it comes into the manga/comic shop where I buy most if not all of my manga (I like to support them) but it was nice to get a sneak peak as it were
Old 2012-03-30, 19:18   Link #21983
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
So on a side note, it's always very entertaining to see what random profiles will sometimes be created on FB. And by random, I mean I just found out that someone decided to create a Tsukune Aono profile... and yes, he's even got himself in a relationship with Moka... and her profile pic is of Inner. That totally made my day (though it was a bit of a fail, because this Tsukune lives in California)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 22:14   Link #21984
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
So on a side note, it's always very entertaining to see what random profiles will sometimes be created on FB. And by random, I mean I just found out that someone decided to create a Tsukune Aono profile... and yes, he's even got himself in a relationship with Moka... and her profile pic is of Inner. That totally made my day (though it was a bit of a fail, because this Tsukune lives in California)
I find your lack of linkage disturbing.
Old 2012-03-31, 16:16   Link #21985
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, I normally don't like linking to FB, and was going to let you guys search it, but...

FB page for Tsukune

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 22:03   Link #21986
Kapono
Kurumu's chosen one

I don't know, I feel like kokoa may wind up siding with her mother and sister at least until she sees her friends being slaughtered. And what is up with akua? I seriously don't see any good in her at all, at least kalua seems like she could wind up being an ally. Akua just seems evil psychotic! Tsukune, moka, ling ling, tohou fuhai, all seem like they could be in a showdown with her. Lastly, does anyone think tsukunes demon form could return?
Kapono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 23:48   Link #21987
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapono View Post
I don't know, I feel like kokoa may wind up siding with her mother and sister at least until she sees her friends being slaughtered. And what is up with akua? I seriously don't see any good in her at all, at least kalua seems like she could wind up being an ally. Akua just seems evil psychotic! Tsukune, moka, ling ling, tohou fuhai, all seem like they could be in a showdown with her. Lastly, does anyone think tsukunes demon form could return?
Regarding Akua, I agree with you, since I don't see any reason any why she should be redeemed, but I think that you are mistaken about Kokoa - I mean why would she side with her mother, who actually wants to harm Moka, the only person out of her actual family that acknowledged her existence. After all whatever happens to Outer Moka is also partially affecting Inner Moka as well, since they share a single body, and considering Kokoa's character development so far, I don't see her doing something that could bring harm to her Onee-sama.

On the matter of Tsukune's "berserk form", I doubt it's going to return, at least not in the current arc, due to the threat of Alucard, and the fact that logically speaking there isn’t anyone present, who could snap him out of his "berserk state", since Inner Moka is being sealed, Kurumu and Mizore will most likely be busy recuperating the wounds they got from their fight with Akua, so Tsukune going out of control in the current arc, would simply result in a bad ending, and I doubt that Ikeda would want to end his manga story like that.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 01:58   Link #21988
Alhazad2003

Quote:
No chance with that, especially considering what Gyokuro has planned for Moka. As Chris38 already pointed out, Moka was the only family member who acknowledged Kokoa, she won't throw her under the bus, not even for the madwoman who brought her into the world.

I wholeheartedly agree about Akuha, she's done nothing to earn any sympathy from me. I want to see Tsukune crush the little yandere and her insane ambitions, for this world is not hers to exist in.

I doubt Berserk Tsukune will appear again in this arc, it's just too risky considering their proximity to Alucard. Once the next arc comes around, and the Masked King retaliates against the group for foiling his plans, yeah, maybe then. Not now though.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-04-01 at 04:11.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 07:29   Link #21989
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Kokoa is pretty much a backup since we don't see her in this arc.

Akua is pretty much the yandere/siscon to Ura Moka.

Tsukune going banana's with his powers again in this arc is highly doubtful as seen even a badly injured ally he can still speak and show intimidation. Unlike the beserked form which he goes and attack at will.
Old 2012-04-01, 10:39   Link #21990
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well I am now 21 years old, darn I'm getting old.
Old 2012-04-01, 11:13   Link #21991
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Happy birthday.

An just wait until you get to MY age. ...
Old 2012-04-01, 11:29   Link #21992
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Happy birthday.

Youngsters shouldn't complain so much

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 12:14   Link #21993
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Happy birthday.

Thanks lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Youngsters shouldn't complain so much
lol
Old 2012-04-01, 16:57   Link #21994
iK@r0s

who care's about age

and your drifting aoff in the topic
Old 2012-04-01, 20:05   Link #21995
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
who care's about age

and your drifting aoff in the topic
Nothing much to discuss, its just randomness for now.
Old 2012-04-01, 20:26   Link #21996
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...yeah, and since I don't feel like writing more on the Twilight thing: I'll start something new.

But I guess I need to look up a few things, such as: Can a vampire 'mark' a human and by doing so, also give a measure of their power to him/her? (like a permament +1% stat increase in everything) or does it have to be a half-or full turning...into a vampire or a ghoul
Old 2012-04-02, 01:15   Link #21997
Chris38

Quote:
But I guess I need to look up a few things, such as: Can a vampire 'mark' a human and by doing so, also give a measure of their power to him/her? (like a permament +1% stat increase in everything) or does it have to be a half-or full turning...into a vampire or a ghoul
Based upon what I know about common vampire myths, "marking" a human, in the way you described, requires from the vampire to give that human his / her blood, so I believe that it does have to be a half or full turning.

Although, this particular topic, made me wonder, if Tsukune has already been "marked" as Inner Moka's property, since, after all, she "willingly" gave him her vampire blood
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 05:37   Link #21998
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I think it's one of those cases if they share the same scent... If Kurumu were hanging all over Tsukune, Moka could probably tell it was Kurumu just from picking up her scent from off of Tsukune. Pretty much how a woman can pick up another woman's perfume/scent on her man... Scary, ain't it?

*goes back to research mode*
Old 2012-04-02, 05:47   Link #21999
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well I am now 21 years old, darn I'm getting old.
10year difference doesn't make you that old.

Speaking of age. Makes me wonder now what are the official ages of our R+V gang?
Old 2012-04-02, 07:25   Link #22000
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
10year difference doesn't make you that old.

Speaking of age. Makes me wonder now what are the official ages of our R+V gang?

Tsukune is 17-18? according in Wiki..seems like this..so, i think that the girls are the same..

is written, 15-16 first season-------17 second season---but i'm not sure if it mean the anime or manga..however..for me is correct, now Tsukune and the girl are 17/5

Just found it..Mizore Deviant Art very good for me.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-04-02 at 07:37.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire