AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-30, 09:54   Link #4041
Sekirei07

Arclight seems more focused on the data chip now though than blade. But I still think despite the damage if he just had some like Dero Dero super gel he should be able to recover immediately.

He took Eve's giga drill breaker to the face and recovered from it like it was nothing, hell he was practically only a brain and eyeball left after that and I would think it would be higher risk since his brain would be exposed and the brain kinda important for Needless lol

I wonder why Satan allowed Arclight and Blade to fight, in the anime it was Satan wanting Blade to weaken Arclight by taking his fragments away so he could take over. But I wonder about the manga...

First thing Satan ever said to Blade was that he will be the one to come take his life. But his current methods don't suggest that at all, Satan could have killed Blade at any time, he beat blade without taking a single hit when they fought in underground city and is monstrously stronger since he was able to pin Blade to a wall single handed without much effort

Edit: oh and good news! I just got the text for ch. 60 so I am working on that. Ch. 60, the most wordy chapter in all of Needless........
Old 2010-04-30, 10:05   Link #4042
Homura7

After revising ch.77, it's confirmed we most likely won't be seeing the many characters from Blade's memories we thought.

According with Saten, he and Cruz were indeed sucked up inside that single shard that stabbed him. The shard seems to have memories from various times and places. For now we know there're Blade, Eve, Gido and Voras from a decade ago, and Kafka from year 2130.

Want to bet Hatfield will be there too?

Glad to know we are advancing towards St.Rose arc end, keep up the good work ^^
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 10:29   Link #4043
Sekirei07

actually I am more interested in seeing Aruka if possible, she how she might have come to Simeon
Old 2010-04-30, 10:40   Link #4044
Homura7

Not like I want to wet your desire, but I don't think we will be seeing Aruka again until the next arc.

What I find really interesting about this world of altered memories is if the shard can be later implanted inside someone's brains. Look, I just remembered something about Eve when she was fighting Saten at Simeon HQ...

*Eve about Saten, chapter 40: "Did I met him before?"

Oh, god, it's gonna happen...!
Old 2010-04-30, 19:47   Link #4045
Sekirei07

ugh after spending half a day on it i finally finished edit for ch 60.... MOST WORDY CHAPTER IN NEEDLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRUZ SHUT THE HELL UP A LITTLE!!!

Ah I feel better now...
Old 2010-05-01, 00:49   Link #4046
Avvesione

^
Wonderful! Can't wait to read it! I guess after this you know every chapter won't have as much work for you as this one did. Keep up the good work you guys!

I wonder if Setsuna and Kuchinashi will be allowed out of St. Rose sometime soon and be around in Black Spot. We never really got to see what they do on the active squad aside going to Iron Mountain and Third Shelter. But with everything that's going on right now, I doubt we'll see them anytime soon in the current storyline.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 09:41   Link #4047
Sekirei07

I thought they left st rose along with cruz just went a different direction
Old 2010-05-01, 11:56   Link #4048
Homura7

Volume 11 will be out on June. Any bets about who will be in the cover?
Old 2010-05-01, 14:57   Link #4049
Sekirei07

I guess kid Blade and kid Eve

oh also ch 59 and maybe 60 are planed to be released sunday.
Old 2010-05-01, 15:13   Link #4050
Homura7

I say Cruz, Saten & Ishiyama, kid Blade and Eve for volume 12.

I don't add Blade because Imai is not the type of mangaka that shows a so important character that has been absent for 20 chapters on covers, specially because he knows many of his readers don't buy the magazine and only read his work through the volumes.
Old 2010-05-01, 16:09   Link #4051
Kefit

Chapter 60 is out http://pyupyu.wordpress.com/2010/05/...s-60-released/

Who would have ever thought that Yamada would turn out to be such a badass when needed.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 16:29   Link #4052
Avvesione

^
Thanks for the quick release.

I learned most mangaka make their money through their volumes they make (as well as things like the anime and such), so I'm happy that 11 will be out soon. If I had to guess who'd be on the cover, I'd say Saten and Ishiyama. If not maybe Disk's head and Yamada.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 16:30   Link #4053
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I would buy the manga of Needless if it's licensed even though there are a few name errors or so.
Just keep the colored pages colored.

Spoiler for XD:
Old 2010-05-01, 21:26   Link #4054
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
ugh after spending half a day on it i finally finished edit for ch 60.... MOST WORDY CHAPTER IN NEEDLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRUZ SHUT THE HELL UP A LITTLE!!!

Ah I feel better now...
lol, i see what you mean. i got a bit annoyed he was still talking so much halfway through ch 60. its wordy as hell but thank you for bearing through it all to release the chapter.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 22:22   Link #4055
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Loving the translations (thank you for your hard work) but they make me that much sadder that this arc was never animated. It would have been truly epic.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 00:31   Link #4056
Sekirei07

I had actually put in some more ED to certain comments in the chapter, a "director's cut" if you will, but Kef made me remove them. But ill list what I said on what pages for yall here:

Page 9: Rin says "How is it my fault your eyesight is bad!?"

ED: Says the girl who wears glasses...

Page 10: Rin says "What do you find so suspicious about me!?"

ED: How about those weird ass horns on your freaking head >.>

Page 21: Setsuna says "Rin, Why!? Why did you hide that you were a Needless and do this!?"

ED: Hmm Setsuna must have forgotten she killed her comrade back in ch. 10 just because she pissed her off lol

Page 24: Rin says "It's harsh, but... no one outside this room knows I'm the bomber"

ED: Forgetting Rel are we? >.>

Page 26-27

ED: Falcon Punch!

Page 28

ED: Strippes vs. Whites (I'm glad I got to keep this one in lol) oh crap i just realized i spelled stripes wrong O_o oh well too late now <,>

Also an additional note I make now looking at the chapter, Kami made another error. On page 25 Setsuna is standing on Kuch right side, but when Rin blows her away on the next page it shows Setsuna on Kuch left side.
Old 2010-05-02, 08:28   Link #4057
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Also an additional note I make now looking at the chapter, Kami made another error. On page 25 Setsuna is standing on Kuch right side, but when Rin blows her away on the next page it shows Setsuna on Kuch left side.
Not like it matters, you could always say Setsuna moved when Rin entered psichopat mode. Minor details, that's all...

You're doing and excellent work, btw
Old 2010-05-02, 12:49   Link #4058
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
about p25 you see m both activate their powers so its plausible that Setsuna attacked Rin but got blown away in a diff direction, ending up agianst the wall between both Kuchinashi and Cruz. So it doesnt have to be a mistake.

Also noticed you guys from pew pew already translated 61 your fast ^^
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 13:37   Link #4059
Sekirei07

i had already cleaned all of the st. rose arc few months ago before we hit the slump so that takes away half the time needed for me to edit
Old 2010-05-02, 13:40   Link #4060
shadowii

chapter 25 is out
and we're at my least favorite part of needless, brainwashed eve makes me uncomfortable, i guess i dont like seeing her like that. (was not complaining when kurumi and setsuna got there comeuppance)

also why hatfield in blades memory?

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-05-03 at 00:47.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen