Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-09-19, 01:59   Link #8581
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane View Post
Well, I didn't find the exact source, but in Durarara!! wiki, in Shizuo's page reads as trivia info:
Quote:
Shizuo has a tendency to break what ever he is holding when he loses his temper. In the present storyline, Shizuo becomes enraged and usually breaks his cigarette in half and then steps it out, while in his childhood, he is seen doing the same thing to a lollipop, pencil, and plastic spoon.
So we can assume that all 3 animations really are from Durarara and that all hands belong to Shizuo
Thank for checking it XD
Old 2011-09-19, 06:33   Link #8582
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
It should not be the masterpiece Infinite Ryvius as suggested earlier, but the crappy Soul Link. It's from 2006, so 5 years old now.
Hmm the plot thickens.

I think this is it but Infinite Ryvious looks a lot better already.

Cheers, mate.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 06:37   Link #8583
Morisato

Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 06:46   Link #8584
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisato View Post
Spica from the Yumekui Merry anime.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 19:45   Link #8585
seifer8ff

I'm hoping someone here can help me, because I'm going crazy trying to figure out what anime this is! I saw it when I was a little kid, so sometime in the 90s, although it could be from the late 80s. Its set in a big city, and theres these mutants attacking women, and some kind of bad ass cyborg, very violent and lots of cursing...one of the main characters is a female i think...and think the mutants/creatures were slimy? I know that's a pretty vague description..
seifer8ff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 20:04   Link #8587
seifer8ff

no definitely not any of those, it was very dark and gritty....art style kind of similar to this: http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1711079705/
Old 2011-09-19, 20:45   Link #8588
Cryonosis
~Desu

Possibly this one then, a bit gory, so NSFW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LJv3...eature=related
Cryonosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 20:46   Link #8589
Kagayaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by seifer8ff View Post
I'm hoping someone here can help me, because I'm going crazy trying to figure out what anime this is! I saw it when I was a little kid, so sometime in the 90s, although it could be from the late 80s. Its set in a big city, and theres these mutants attacking women, and some kind of bad ass cyborg, very violent and lots of cursing...one of the main characters is a female i think...and think the mutants/creatures were slimy? I know that's a pretty vague description..
This sounds vaguely like Battle Angel Alita (aka GUNNM).

The manga is much better than the OVA though.
Old 2011-09-19, 20:48   Link #8590
Angelic
Feel the Beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
There was this anime I watched quite a while back. I don't remember much about the plot but I remember the protagonist was a college student, I believe, and went out with a girl who was an assistant to a scientist. She was kind of the quite type and she hid from him her working on a certain project from him. I have no idea what the project was but eventually during some testing she dies which he witnesses. Then a girl appears that looks exactly like her but younger and the protagonist gets a bit obsessed with her.

That's all that really stands out in my memory for it, hopefully its enough.
Dang, I swear I have seen this before but after an hour I have come up with nothing... anybody else?
Angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 21:28   Link #8591
seifer8ff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryonosis View Post
Possibly this one then, a bit gory, so NSFW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LJv3...eature=related
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagayaki View Post
This sounds vaguely like Battle Angel Alita (aka GUNNM).

The manga is much better than the OVA though.

Not either of those either! man I wish I could remember the name of this
Old 2011-09-19, 23:06   Link #8592
Noxyckz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxyckz View Post
This anime aired in YTV before or around 2000.

It starts off with a man in a futuristic healing mud bath. He then runs to his motorcycle to an airfield and is caught by a higher ranking officer. He controls his jet by using his mind with a special helmet. It's also set in the future.

My memory isn't clear, but i really hope to get this anime. It's been forever that i wanted to rewatch it.
bump...
im starting to lose hope...
Noxyckz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 23:40   Link #8593
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Another shot in the dark:

Is it Bubblegum Crisis or Bubblegum Crisis 2040? They have monster/mutant, female main characters, and some advanced suits of powered armor that looks like cyborgs (they used by the women).
Old 2011-09-20, 01:26   Link #8594
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Armitage III . If I remember correctly, in this one all victims are women and yes, very violent indeed .
Old 2011-09-20, 19:07   Link #8595
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Any idea where this came from and the artists?

Spoiler for Virgin?:
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 19:51   Link #8596
seifer8ff

No not either of those...It was primarily human characters, there was just the one android/cyborg villain
Old 2011-09-22, 21:00   Link #8597
Lighty22

Hello, I was hoping somebody could identify this anime for me.

A while ago I watched a subbed anime (might have also been dubbed) that had a group of five guys getting superpowered armour and fighting evil. They had some memories from a past reincarnation (or from the suits) and were fighting aliens who were collecting jewels of some sort, I think. They were all named after birds (owl, crow, etc.). I also remember that there was a giant robot or something like that in space that might destroy the earth, and also that after a major battle (I believe it ended with the destruction of a city and the end of the first season) the main character/leader of the group seemed to suffer from depression and went wandering. Oh, and they were all idols, and two of them had some sort of comedy routine while a third was some sort of martial artist and another was just a kid... I think more people showed up with these suits of armour later in the series. They had a manager or something who called them her angels (I think) and there was a female idol/singer who ended up being the sister (possibly twin) of the main character's friend.

I cannot remember the name of this anime, and I was really hoping to watch it again so if anyone could tell me the name, and even where I might watch it, that would be wonderful!

Oh, and no, I am not looking for Saint Seiya, if anyone was thinking of that.
Lighty22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 05:43   Link #8598
Morisato

Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 05:55   Link #8599
GomuBlade
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisato View Post
That's from Persona 4. The anime adaptation starts now in October.
Old 2011-09-24, 19:37   Link #8600
Kudryavka

A movie I saw a while ago.

In the beginning, a guy is either about to get married or go on a date with his girlfriend, but he gets stuck in his house because he, er, gets his weewee stuck in his zipper after urinating in the bathroom. 911 (the hospital) has to come take him away, and his thing with his girlfriend is ruined. Then the movie goes to some time in the future. Does anyone know what movie this is?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel