AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-19, 11:42   Link #3161
Richocet
Lover of Purity

WTH is up with that flashback making Kugayama look like a girl....
Old 2012-07-19, 12:39   Link #3162
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Well played, Tamura Ryuuhei, well played.

Seriously, I was expecting an ugly as hell doodle or a painting of the demon king's crotch, instead we get THAT. And it was a masterful move (intentional or not) to add that useless flashback to make us lower our guards even more.

And yes, Beel's mom is hot.

P.S: With Assasination's Nagisa and Kugayama, traps may be slowly making her way into Jump.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 13:52   Link #3163
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

They really making Kugayama a girl I wonder where's Beel mother now. Maybe she died while giving birth to Beel.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 18:19   Link #3164
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Something about this Solomon group seems suspicious. I mean, in a way that it's a group that seems to have an antagonistic relationship with Beel's father faction considering Hilda's reaction in this chapter...
Well I'm sure that this company directly related to Behemont's faction. As we know Greaty is totally addicted to either console or online games just like his son, En. So I'm just guessing that Greaty was acting to cocky and how great and good at playing online games. So he was sure that he was going to win this online match againist 15 years old Himekawa and that bishounen boy. But instead he owned big time and asked to rematch again and as we know En's maids are able to uses spell which can alter even cyber reality so some of Behemot's lackeys or maids of Greaty cursed Himekawa's online friends and then he just sent the painting on whim and appointed that loli demon to be it's guard. So it looked just like a cursed painting to normal humans. But what's hilarious and dramatic is that Greaty even went his way and sent that painting of his wife after losing online bet. He sure is random and he even don't mind sending his beloved one's painting to totally random strangers.

It was sure nice build up and gave really good feeling after painting turned out to be Baby Beel's mother. Lord En and Baby Beel bears a resemblance to his father. It's a shame that there are no sibling who looks after their mother though but I wouldn't be suprised if there are more siblings shows up in the future chapters and I hope that these brothers or sisters of- yeah sister! I hope we could see big sister of Baby Beel and En in the future. That would be really sweet and if she resembles to their mother. Anyways I'm looking forward to learn more about Greaty's wife in the next chapter and I wonder what kind of reaction will Baby Beel give since he looks like he never seen his mother before. So I'm guessing that she either died after she gave birth to Baby Beel or get killed in some sort or died because of some of fatal sickness.
Old 2012-07-19, 20:30   Link #3165
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

LOL @ Chibi Himekawa, sporting that look at that age, mad props to him for do so and making it work!

Count me as one that thinks Kugayama has gotta be a girl, he's way too girly in them flashbacks to think otherwise.
Some were hoping Kugayama was gonna be a girl to begin with we might still get that!

Now didn't know what to expect from the painting, it was always 50/50 on something crazy stupid or amazing, we got amazing.
And finally some light shed on Baby B's mother and as expected she is very pretty.
I just hope we don't get the "her already passing away" storyline, that would suck but I don't think we'll see that happen.
Old 2012-07-20, 05:43   Link #3166
blade82

she has no demonic power
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-20, 12:15   Link #3167
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
she has no demonic power
She has that demon pet, and I bet later on it is revealed her family line consists of exorcists who use magic/chi/whatever to oppose demons
Old 2012-07-20, 12:51   Link #3168
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
She has that demon pet, and I bet later on it is revealed her family line consists of exorcists who use magic/chi/whatever to oppose demons
This is more implausible for Aoi, than being a a decedent of a demon. Bit generic, but all fine with that!

I'm looking forward to angels and knights. lolz
Old 2012-07-20, 14:12   Link #3169
halibonga

my love for this manga cannot be put into words, anime adaptation was so fail
halibonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 08:02   Link #3170
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

^ here's one... how's that gonna fit into oga's house?

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 08:21   Link #3171
Kafriel
Senior Guest

...Sideways, in pieces I thought they'd give it to the demon lord?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 08:22   Link #3172
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

That hurt...it means Hilda doesn't consider Oga and Beel her family yet...how sad.

I was half expecting Aoi-clone...I mean Iris, to be quirky like Beel's dad but she seems pretty normal and sweet.

And who else thought "Oga's gonna blow his way through of course!" when they realized the painting was too big for the door? I know I was expecting it the whole chapter xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 09:12   Link #3173
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
Oga ... OGA ! XD
Old 2012-07-26, 09:20   Link #3174
Mentar
Banned

Throughout the entire arc I was wondering why Aoi was absent during this excursion. I think we just found out why. It's because she most likely has some link to the woman in the picture.

And yes, Aoi's like a spitting image of her. Just a bit younger and less serene.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 09:51   Link #3175
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Didn't expect Oga to blow up the ceiling. I was thinking that Hilda would use her magic to transport that painting.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 10:49   Link #3176
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Throughout the entire arc I was wondering why Aoi was absent during this excursion. I think we just found out why. It's because she most likely has some link to the woman in the picture.

And yes, Aoi's like a spitting image of her. Just a bit younger and less serene.
You forgot what the masses care about. Boobs
Old 2012-07-26, 10:54   Link #3177
Clarste
Human

I thought he'd just widen the doors by punching the walls.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 11:23   Link #3178
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I thought he'd just widen the doors by punching the walls.
Not flashy enough!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 11:28   Link #3179
Awrya
U mad?

The amount of repair costs in this manga would probably be enough to go into early retirement
I'll lol if Kugayama demands repair costs from Oga next chapter.
Old 2012-07-26, 11:54   Link #3180
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
The amount of repair costs in this manga would probably be enough to go into early retirement
I'll lol if Kugayama demands repair costs from Oga next chapter.
I guess it would cost exaclly how much furoichii won via ogas fight on the arena :P (since karma is a bi*ch xD)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence