AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-28, 07:38   Link #1
Syaoran
Inactive Member

[Manga] Chapter 325 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .

As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members (whoever they are ) will be able to create this thread.

Naruto 325 - 後は無い... - It's not now...
Short Summary:
Hidan got immobilized by Shikamaru's jutsu. Suddenly Hidan feels his foot move on its own as Shikamaru forces himself. Kakuzu now understands what the shadow is used for: it forces the target to mimic the user's movements!

When one of Hidan's feet is out of the circle, Hidan also understands the jutsu's real power. Izumo asks what Shikamaru is doing: pulling Hidan out of his circle, hoping this will dispell his jutsu and the curse on Asuma sensei.

Izumo isn't so sure about it, seeing the size of Hidan's scythe, but Shikamaru tells him there's a reason for having 3 blades. It's to improve the chance to hit his opponent. It doesn't matter if it's just a small cut or a deep wound. Its only purpose is to draw blood. As long as Hidan can land one blow, he can use his jutsu to kill his opponent.
Izumo doesn't understand how a small cut can turn into a killing curse.

Then Shikamaru explains him it's because of the blood. By drinking someones blood, Hidan can create a link between their bodies.
Izumo remembers how Hidan licked the blood on his blade and Asuma now also understands what's happening to him.

Everyone would have noticed that Hidan's body changed after drinking the blood, but there's also another requirement for his jutsu to work.
Koketsu didn't notice it either and Kakuzu think Shikamaru is pretty good.
Shikamaru continues that Hidan stepped into the circle when Asuma hit him with his fire jutsu. Then Hidan started yelling he was ready and that the ceremony could start. This means Hidan has to reside inside his circle for the jutsu to work.

Hidan starts swearing as he's almost out of his circle, but Shikamaru tells him to shut up. Both team Asuma and Kakuzu have to admire how good Shikamaru is on this one.

Hidan is furious by now and promises to shred Shikamaru to pieces, grind them to dust and burn them, but Shikamaru replies there won't be and after for him.
The last tug got Hidan totally out of his circle, and he tells Asuma he's out. Asuma is about to see if the curse has really been dispelled.

Asuma throws a shuriken at Hidan and hits his cheek. Blood gushes out of his wound, but this time, Asuma isn't affected, meaning the curse is dispelled. Shikamaru is happy he was right about it.

Suddenly Shikamaru's shadow branches off in smaller sections and they pierce Hidan's members, keeping him immobilized and tied. He curses at them as he's completely trapped now.

Shikamaru tells the others he's worn out and won't be able to hold it much longer. Asuma tells him did a good job and he'll handle it now. While he walks towards Hidan, he injects some wind element chakra into his knife and grows a chakra extention to it.

This time Hidan yells at Kakuzu to help him out and tells him to hurry up!Asuma swings his blade and Kakuzu tells him he got warned that he'll die if not being careful, but Kakuzu doesn't move a finger to help his partner.

That's when Hidan's head gets chopped of by Asuma...

Shikamaru and Koketsu look away as Hidan's bloody head bounces a few feet away. After Shikamaru releases his jutsu, Hidan's body collapses at Asuma's feet... Phew.. it's finally over. One down, one more to go.
Kakuzu on the other hand stays calm and says Hidan should have asked for his help earlier.

Hidan's head yells at Kakuzu that it happened because of him and his slow ass. Team Asuma is shocked to see Hidan's head is still alive and speaking. Kakuzu replies it was Hidan who wanted him to stay out of it and by the way, he has no right to boss him around, as he's just a head.
Hidan doesn't object, but doesn't feel like sitting around like that with his partner making fun of him.

Hidan now asks Kakuzu if he can "please" bring his body to him. He jumps off and lands next to Hidan, getting the head from the ground and leaving the battlefield. Hidan gets impatient and yells at Kakuzu to bring him his head, but he doesn't listen and tells Hidan his head is worth more than his body...

Last edited by Syaoran; 2006-09-29 at 15:17.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 07:46   Link #2
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

omg a talking head ,haha

hidan isnt dead after being headless,i guess theres more tricks to come.Its kakuzu's turn now....
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 07:49   Link #3
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Kakuzu doesn't care and leaves with the money... Kyuubi ? Screw it

Lol ... I'll add a summary when I'm done with Japanese culture and studied my grammar & vocabulary.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:00   Link #4
Scrappdogg

Ahaha Kakuzu is holding Hidans head xD thats just awsome =p

to bad Asuma didnt die =(

GOGO Shika <333
Scrappdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:13   Link #5
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

At least now we know that the amulet has nothing to do with Hidan's immortality. But I wonder, why did Asuma throw the shruiken before attacking? Was that necessary to break the link?

BTW, This battle is going to be a nightmare for the anime to edit. I'm dreading the job Viz will do if the episodes ever hit the U.S.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:13   Link #6
elusive

Talking

Asuma cut Hidan's ear to make sure the curse was dispelled. If he didn't check might've killed himself if Shika was wrong.

Anyway........

Funniest chapter ever!

Hidan: F**k...you...
Shikamaru: Shut up.
You talk too much.

Kakuzu: If you needed a hand, you should've asked me earlier.
Hidan: F**k you and your slow ass!
You LET that happen!

Kakuzu: You said "Back the f**k off", you asshole.
You're a goddamned HEAD and you're yelling at ME??
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:14   Link #7
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

IMO shika is spoiling the whole fight cos hes too clever,i hope theres more hidan's action but i guess its almost end.CAn shika be more stupid =x
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:15   Link #8
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Asuma and Shika are far from safe just yet.

Shika looks like he's exhausted and Hidan is going to get back into it.

I still hope all 4 die before the backup arrives -.-
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:19   Link #9
Scrappdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave

i dont think hidan can do anything at the moment hes just a talking head

true Shika and Asuma cant fight anymore but the other 2 can. And i dont think Kakuzu is going to stay there and fight them. Prolly gonna return to their hideout and show their leader their new Mascot =D
Scrappdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:22   Link #10
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I don't know. Kakuzu no doubt wants that juicy bounty on Asuma's head.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:23   Link #11
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappdogg
i dont think hidan can do anything at the moment hes just a talking head
He doesn't seem all that worried though just mad Kakuzu let it happen ^^. He must be able to get it back on somehow.
Old 2006-09-28, 08:24   Link #12
flexx

akatsuki member are simple crazy...
a talking head: wtf

personally I think, that kakuzu is leaving without fighting. probably he gets a reward for hida's head. Money is all he cares. Why fighting shika's team?
flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:31   Link #13
elusive

Kakuzu doesn't seem to want to fight. He's laid back, cracking jokes.

Hidan: Bring my body HERE, damnit!
Kakuzu: Your head's lighter.

He has his money and Hidan's head. He doesn't seem like he's on the attack.

I doubt Asuma will allow Hidan head to be reattached. They gotta destroy the body.
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:37   Link #14
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave

Shika might be exhausted but Hidan's play time is over. I think Asuma and two other chuunins are strong enough to handle Kakuzu and prevent the head get into the body.

And you have unrealistic expectations. Kishi won't let Shika die, and Shika will stay alive if the others can beat Kakuzu or make them flee.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:44   Link #15
Wrath of the Uchiha

So much for the amulet\circle linked to Hidan's immortality ;O

Now how the heck are they gonna kill him? Asuma's Shiki fuujin anyone?
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:44   Link #16
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Shika might be exhausted but Hidan's play time is over. I think Asuma and two other chuunins are strong enough to handle Kakuzu and prevent the head get into the body.

And you have unrealistic expectations. Kishi won't let Shika die, and Shika will stay alive if the others can beat Kakuzu or make them flee.
Well Shika would be a long shot in dying yus but the other 3 needa die -.-

I don't think it will be that hard for Kakuzu to get Hidan's head back on because all he can do is crack jokes about it at the moment and Hidan isn't in serious trouble either.

and yes Kakuzu is probably strong enough to handle Asuma and two chuunin.
Old 2006-09-28, 08:45   Link #17
Yellow Flash
Banned

As expected, the chapter was boring. I think Kakuzu might sell Hidan's head, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Short Summary:
To be added
What's the point????????????????????????????????????????????
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:48   Link #18
Wrath of the Uchiha

Quote:
As expected, the chapter was boring. I think Kakuzu might sell Hidan's head, though.
Haha, I change my team with the most personality to Hidan Kakuzu from Diedara\Tobi :P
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 08:50   Link #19
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu
At least now we know that the amulet has nothing to do with Hidan's immortality. But I wonder, why did Asuma throw the shruiken before attacking? Was that necessary to break the link?
Nope, it was insurance.

Regardless how of much of a genius Shika is, it's still speculation based on an assumed hypothesis on the little things Hidan did during the battle. Asuma needed to confirm that Shika's assumption is true and risked a scratch on his face.

If Shika was mistaken and Asuma just chopped Hidan's head off, we'd get the most fucked up death scene in Naruto right now.

Edit : - elusive already said. I missed that. :P
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 09:03   Link #20
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

This chapter reminds me of some of the Hellboy comics. There was one issue where Hellboy had to fight an intelligent gorilla and a scientist's head in a jar.

Gorilla = Kakuzu
Head = Hidan
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote