AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-10, 19:12   Link #6901
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Hmm? Wouldn't that technically be in the PSP game thread? Or the game thread, which ever one it is.

There'll probably be some information (the author writes way too much to not give us some information in that game) but probably not a lot. He wouldn't want to give away too much...
Ops, yes, my apologies. I was so tired and sleepy that I just failed the right thread and post here without thinking in the another.
Old 2010-12-11, 01:33   Link #6902
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
The artbook of Haimura Kiyotaka is also announced.

Index pic is really gorgeous.

Another one for the shelves....
Old 2010-12-11, 01:41   Link #6903
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
He lost it. So he'll have a really hard time controlling his power.
3rd arm still there...just made of blood now
Old 2010-12-11, 12:58   Link #6904
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Said spells were being boosted by Holy Right.....
Really? Where is said?
Even the first time the beam attack spell was too much for Touma. Fiamma was using the spells through the long distance control.
Old 2010-12-11, 14:06   Link #6905
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Really? Where is said?
Even the first time the beam attack spell was too much for Touma. Fiamma was using the spells through the long distance control.
Later after Fianma attained La Persona Superiore a Dio.....although that was after the churches started reuniting so his power had dropped drastically, but still....he even had to resort to forcing his arm by waving it around like mad.

The first [Eli Eli Lama Sabachtani] was deflected by his IB....

When Touma began his speech, Fianma used his complete Third Arm to strike him down. It did nothing.

He needed to gather all the negative emotions from Eurasia's destruction to break IB and obliterate Touma.
Old 2010-12-11, 14:24   Link #6906
tsunade666

but that's the broken Fianma already. And not the broken character but the broken which is weakened one. After that blast of gathered telesma. The next attack practically loose control on 3rd arm and can be even destroyed by imagine breaker.

The first dragon's breath send chills down the spine to touma so he knows he can't fully block it so he let it deflect a few centimeters or hairs breath away to hit the attacks that's been meant to hit from behind.
Old 2010-12-11, 14:27   Link #6907
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
but that's the broken Fianma already. And not the broken character but the broken which is weakened one. After that blast of gathered telesma. The next attack practically loose control on 3rd arm and can be even destroyed by imagine breaker.

The first dragon's breath send chills down the spine to touma so he knows he can't fully block it so he let it deflect a few centimeters or hairs breath away to hit the attacks that's been meant to hit from behind.
It is still the La Persona Fianma with the completed Holy Right. The one before had an incomplete power.

I'm not talking about the Eurasia destroying blast. I'm referring to when Fianma's conviction was still strong and the churches hadn't started uniting. Touma had just ended his speech. Fianma didn't like it and basically hit him with a blast from a completed Holy Right which had no effect on him.

And yes, the power of the grimoire spells also depends on Holy Right's output.
Old 2010-12-11, 14:39   Link #6908
Miraluka
Banned

teh Ping updated vol. 16, chapter 1 part 9.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...apter_1#Part_9

So, Touma thinks Kaori is both, mature and sexy. At leasts his tastes on women are still the same.
Old 2010-12-11, 15:09   Link #6909
Saten_
佐天涙子

Well, one issue about Misaka 10032. In the anime we see Accelerator founding her, then we see her again with Misaka 10301. In the novels we see the scene where 10301 got in the fight and what happened in the meantime with 10032?
Old 2010-12-11, 15:20   Link #6910
tsunade666

Quote:
“…But, recently, things are alright. That, it’s like Vega and Altair…”
I just love Itsuwa woot this line reminds me of bakemonogatari's ED song. I just love that song.
Old 2010-12-11, 15:36   Link #6911
Miraluka
Banned

Altair and Vega, isn't that Princess Kaguya story?
Old 2010-12-11, 15:54   Link #6912
Saten_
佐天涙子

So, anyone know the issue I asked?
Old 2010-12-11, 15:56   Link #6913
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Altair and Vega are called Hikoboshi and Orihime in Japanese. According to legend, a river of stars that crosses the sky separates these lovers and they are allowed to meet only once a year. That is the basis for the day of Tanabata.

I loved how Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari included this in it lyrics as well.
Old 2010-12-11, 16:20   Link #6914
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saten_ View Post
Well, one issue about Misaka 10032. In the anime we see Accelerator founding her, then we see her again with Misaka 10301. In the novels we see the scene where 10301 got in the fight and what happened in the meantime with 10032?
Accelerator didn't find 10302 then, he found 10300. 10032 was probably killed by this time. 10302 probably went around and waited for her time, and got ready to clean up the mess.
Old 2010-12-11, 16:25   Link #6915
Saten_
佐天涙子

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Accelerator didn't find 10302 then, he found 10300. 10032 was probably killed by this time. 10302 probably went around and waited for her time, and got ready to clean up the mess.
Errr... so the one going to the bookstore with Touma and with the black cat wasn't 10032? And, furthermore wasn't 10031 the killed one but 10030 in 10032's arms?
Old 2010-12-11, 16:30   Link #6916
Zakoo

I think the first Sister Touma finds is 10 031 alongside Mikoto. Then the next day he meets again a Sister, the same one, She is then killed by Accelerator. the one holding the sister in the bag is 10 032 and the one inside is 10 031. Though in the anime it's said that the one who has been killed is 10 032. Or something like that ?
Old 2010-12-11, 16:33   Link #6917
outerelf

Blergh, too many numbers. Can you tell me and math don't get along?
Old 2010-12-11, 16:50   Link #6918
Saten_
佐天涙子

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I think the first Sister Touma finds is 10 031 alongside Mikoto. Then the next day he meets again a Sister, the same one, She is then killed by Accelerator. the one holding the sister in the bag is 10 032 and the one inside is 10 031. Though in the anime it's said that the one who has been killed is 10 032. Or something like that ?
As for the anime:

first day: One MISAKA appear before Touma and Mikoto, and Mikoto drags her.
same first day: Touma meet another MISAKA, that came from another location (Touma asked if she wasn't just dragged by Mikoto), she helps him with his refrigerants all the way to his dormitory.
second day: Touma bumps in one MISAKA and she's the one who takes the cat. Then Accelerator appear, and then we see one MISAKA Dead.
Facts:
a)MISAKA with the dead MISAKA in her arms after fight with Accelerator states that Misaka indeed died.
b)MISAKA with the dead MISAKA in her arms after fight with Accelerator states that the Misaka that Touma was in contact with was 'This Misaka', but is not clear if she speaks of herself or the dead one
c)MISAKA 10032 goes to fight Accelerator, as she clear states herself as 10032 while talking to herself about the experiment

Well, this is the confusing part. She declares that MISAKA died, but then we see 10032 fighting Accelerator and being saved by Touma. I'm well aware of the radio noise, but it's just unclear. I think that the Misaka in front of the store with the cat was 10032 then Accelerator run on her and 10031 appeared to fight.

And besides, wasn't all experiments allegedly "appointments", but she seemed very surprise of seeing Accelerator (the only solution is that there are experiments that have not "appointments")
Old 2010-12-11, 16:56   Link #6919
Ashaman

No, I think they are all appointments, or at the very least the Misaka's know the time.

If Accel was the one to surprise attack, there is not much experience there.

That Misaka most likely was 10032, and the one that died 10031
Old 2010-12-11, 17:08   Link #6920
Saten_
佐天涙子

My very point is to know what was stated on the novel since the anime can be misleading in this scene.
So:
a)Which Misaka is with Touma and the cat;

Answering that we can know if MISAKA 10032 run and then 10031 appeared or if Touma was indeed with 10031 (which is the answer to the question itself)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saten_ View Post
And besides, wasn't all experiments allegedly "appointments", but she seemed very surprise of seeing Accelerator (the only solution is that there are experiments that have not "appointments")
This or Accelerator just saw one MISAKA and decided to tease hear, then she run as this experiment was not assigned and then the 10031 started her experiment.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen