When is Lulu's birthday again?
December 5.
Old 2009-10-07, 14:42   Link #15042
CC
♥ 無情この世はすべて
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post

So it looks like Lulu's birthday is the big event they were talking about in Newtype, and then the Geass poster for this month.
... Anyone else notice how long his hair is at the top there?

CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 14:51   Link #15043
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC View Post
... Anyone else notice how long his hair is at the top there?
Lol, it is Lelouch's R2 mullet. It is like Kallen's Ô so controversed chest. Other times it is short-small, and other long-big.

Last edited by Lolipopo; 2009-10-07 at 15:27.
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 15:19   Link #15044
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post

So it looks like Lulu's birthday is the big event they were talking about in Newtype, and then the Geass poster for this month.
I think that the event is doing to be more than just his birthday. Sunrise might use that opportunity to make a very important announcement regarding Code Geass. Thus, Lelouch's birthday will probably be a very big surprise for the fans and supporters.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 15:39   Link #15045
wqwz

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I think that the event is doing to be more than just his birthday. Sunrise might use that opportunity to make a very important announcement regarding Code Geass. Thus, Lelouch's birthday will probably be a very big surprise for the fans and supporters.
This is what I was thinking too....but again....cant set the hope too high....
wqwz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 15:49   Link #15046
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Oh whatever, it it two days earlier (techincally one, with my timeline) but since twin posted that already in livejournal, might as well post it here.

Yeah ok, cause fandom needs moar epic Kalulu stuff. /do not ask about the settings, that pic represents mine and her relationship, just enjoy the art that was drawn as a commission by one of her friends, lol. And the pic is like 3000 pixels, so lol, i can only post that size. The photoshop file is more than 5mbs.

And, twin said, that there are more Kalulu stuff in the future, cause she is cool like this.

Old 2009-10-07, 15:55   Link #15047
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
nice picture
tell your twin i keep getting impressed by her skills
Lol, you should not talk much, cause you pissed twin of today, you know you did, lol.
And no, that was not from twin (damn blade, read better) that was drawn as a commission, by someone in LJ.

Don't you see the Inma next to Kallen's hand, that is the artist.

Last edited by Lolipopo; 2009-10-07 at 17:05.
Old 2009-10-07, 15:58   Link #15048
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
still a nice pic
and i'm looking forward to seeing what she's got in mind
Old 2009-10-07, 16:31   Link #15049
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Yeah ok, cause fandom needs moar epic Kalulu stuff. /do not ask about the settings, that pic represents mine and her relationship, just enjoy the art that was drawn as a commission by one of her friends, lol. And the pic is like 3000 pixels, so lol, i can only post that size. The photoshop file is more than 5mbs.
Strangely attractive. sky should get a medal for switched otps in a way, Kalulu pics just give off the sexiest vibes.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 20:56   Link #15050
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
and one more
Geez...give me a break yah slave driver!
It's bad enough I posted my Kallen pic.
Now I've got PM-solicitations to do images for other peoples fanfictions that I've had to turn away because I can only create these images so fast.
I mean, if I could quit my business and just write Science-Fiction and create art all day everyday I would, it's my passion, but I can't so please be patient Kyero Fox.

When I posted the list of mecha in my previous post I meant that I've got to finish those KMFs this week.
I'm still working on Glint.
BTW, I can't get that damn beam-saber/handgun to work out the way I'd like it too.
It's to awkward.
If you don't mind I'll stick with my original idea for the Hadron-Saber.
Unless you want me to keep trying the beam-pistol/saber idea.
I'll leave it up to you.
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 21:04   Link #15051
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
I forget, is Lelouch going to get a counterpart to the Shinkirou? Its debut in R2 11 was one of the most undisputedly awesome moments.
Without divulging too much...yes there is a counterpart for the Shinkirou that Lelouch will obtain in my Fanfiction, but it's not going to be a KnightMare Frame.

I'm not sure which chapter you're on because I'm posting the chapters in the Fan Creations thread here on animesuki (with images) about eight chapters behind what I have already posted on the [adult swim] and fanfiction.net websites.
I did that to give readers here a chance to read it at their leisure rather then have this small novel shoved at them.
The Shinkirou replacement machine's image will not appear until about Turn 19 or 20, but it will be there.
Old 2009-10-07, 21:05   Link #15052
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
I can't wait for you other works. Keep up with your artwork.
Thank you Knightrunner I appreciate the compliment.
Old 2009-10-07, 21:51   Link #15053
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Oh whatever, it it two days earlier (techincally one, with my timeline) but since twin posted that already in livejournal, might as well post it here.

And, twin said, that there are more Kalulu stuff in the future, cause she is cool like this.
Lolipopo, please allow me to politely point out a problem with your friend's image.
It jumped out at me as soon as I saw it and I want this image to look good...anatomy is a pet peeve of mine.

The hand that Kallen is using to hold onto Lelouch's arm is angled too far.
It looks like a 85 to 90 degree angle from the top of the forearm (at the Flexor muscles just behind the wrist) which is beyond what is comfortable (and in some cases possible) for a human being; especially with the hand then angling down at about 32 degress from the wrist.
Try holding that postion for a few minutes, you'll feel your supinator muscles start to tense up and cramp; not comfortable at all.

Might I suggest that the elbow (and thus the arm) be moved back about 4-5 degrees using Kallen's shoulder as the pivot point to "swing" the cocked arm towards Kallen's body and then draw only her fingers and thumb gently wrapped around his arm.
Also I noticed that the thumb on that hand looks mutilated; whithered actually.
But I'm sure your friend can correct that easily.

Other than that the image looks pretty good IMHO.
Old 2009-10-08, 02:28   Link #15054
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Without divulging too much...yes there is a counterpart for the Shinkirou that Lelouch will obtain in my Fanfiction, but it's not going to be a KnightMare Frame.

I'm not sure which chapter you're on because I'm posting the chapters in the Fan Creations thread here on animesuki (with images) about eight chapters behind what I have already posted on the [adult swim] and fanfiction.net websites.
I did that to give readers here a chance to read it at their leisure rather then have this small novel shoved at them.
The Shinkirou replacement machine's image will not appear until about Turn 19 or 20, but it will be there.
I see. I've read all the chapters thus far.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 05:12   Link #15055
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Lolipopo, please allow me to politely point out a problem with your friend's image.
It jumped out at me as soon as I saw it and I want this image to look good...anatomy is a pet peeve of mine.

The hand that Kallen is using to hold onto Lelouch's arm is angled too far.
It looks like a 85 to 90 degree angle from the top of the forearm (at the Flexor muscles just behind the wrist) which is beyond what is comfortable (and in some cases possible) for a human being; especially with the hand then angling down at about 32 degress from the wrist.
Try holding that postion for a few minutes, you'll feel your supinator muscles start to tense up and cramp; not comfortable at all.

Might I suggest that the elbow (and thus the arm) be moved back about 4-5 degrees using Kallen's shoulder as the pivot point to "swing" the cocked arm towards Kallen's body and then draw only her fingers and thumb gently wrapped around his arm.
Also I noticed that the thumb on that hand looks mutilated; whithered actually.
But I'm sure your friend can correct that easily.

Other than that the image looks pretty good IMHO.

That's a fanart you know, not Michelangelo stuff; Even arts by CLAMP do have their flaws, and that's an image thread not a "post your art we'll review them" thread.
That's a pic my twin comissioned for my b-day and I'm not going to list the defaults, or I might as well do so with each arts posted there, which is totally not the point. Point is, that is adorable and I'm sharing it with others, that's not an academic art class, let's be a bit serious.
Dunno when people post arts I think are fugly or I don't care, I don't post. Heh, image thread.

The result as a whole is nice, and this is the only thing which does matter, right ?

Last edited by Lolipopo; 2009-10-08 at 05:45.
Old 2009-10-08, 09:47   Link #15056
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Strangely attractive. sky should get a medal for switched otps in a way, Kalulu pics just give off the sexiest vibes.
Sexiest, Most Romantic, Most Canon, and most awesome.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 17:07   Link #15057
peekaydee
Banned

cool people are cool

I guess i should post this one here too, apart from the image thread :

If you want you can comment there too, skyless always leaves anonymous open.
peekaydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 17:22   Link #15058
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

What's with the young Lelouch with the Zero mask?
Old 2009-10-08, 17:35   Link #15059
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaydee View Post
I guess i should post this one here too, apart from the image thread :

http://pics.livejournal.com/chocoshins/pic/0004yqwq

If you want you can comment there too, skyless always leaves anonymous open.
Ah, and therein lies the problem. Lelouch and Kallen will never be able to have sex because Lelouch will always faint at the sight of Kallen's sexy body.

...Hmm, well I guess he could do it blindfolded.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 17:40   Link #15060
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Ah, and therein lies the problem. Lelouch and Kallen will never be able to have sex because Lelouch will always faint at the sight of Kallen's sexy body.

...Hmm, well I guess he could do it blindfolded.
Yes, it's interesting to envision how their foreplay will play out. XD
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, wallpaper