AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-11-01, 13:16   Link #1
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Dead Tube (Author: Mikoto Yamaguchi/Character Design: Kitakawa Touta)

From Kawa Scans:

Distributing thrilling videos in secret!! A school game that puts life and death on the line!!

Spoiler for Cover:

Discuss it if you wanna have a go at it.

Edit: My mistake, the author is Mikoto Yamaguchi, so if anyone can fix that up top, I'd appreciate it.
Old 2014-11-01, 13:38   Link #2
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Another Mikoto Yamaguchi mindf**k thriller. Oh god. Was did I get myself into?

Well I do admit I'm intrigued by what I've seen. We've got two "perverted" protagonists and they're playing a death game for thrills and survival. I wonder if they're more players like Mashiro and Machiya participating and what are the rules and the warnings the game gives to players.

Well all we can do is wait and see what happens next. This series reminds me of another series I started reading only the characters and concept was a bit different.
Old 2014-11-01, 15:04   Link #3
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Another Mikoto Yamaguchi mindf**k thriller. Oh god. Was did I get myself into?

Well I do admit I'm intrigued by what I've seen. We've got two "perverted" protagonists and they're playing a death game for thrills and survival. I wonder if they're more players like Mashiro and Machiya participating and what are the rules and the warnings the game gives to players.

Well all we can do is wait and see what happens next. This series reminds me of another series I started reading only the characters and concept was a bit different.
I'll admit, when I saw that Touta was gonna do the character designs, I went like, hmm, I wonder if he'll up his game after Seishun Pop, and he did, well played.
Old 2014-11-02, 14:19   Link #4
Esclair

Pretty intriguing first 2 chapters. Not to mention quite sexy too
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 15:28   Link #5
Sejuro
Ghost Member

It caught my interested, but unfortunately after viewing raws up to chapter 5, I'm quite dissatisfied with the future development. Nonetheless, I will give it a chance to redeem itself in my eyes with a few more chapters.
Sejuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 12:12   Link #6
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I hate manga sites sometimes. I register to watch a series and it never updates me on whether or not that respective series has been updated. None the less... I'm here to announce that chapter 4 of this series has been scanlated and released!
Spoiler for Chapter 4:

I sense blood and it's not good. Wonder how the next chapter is going to play out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I'll admit, when I saw that Touta was gonna do the character designs, I went like, hmm, I wonder if he'll up his game after Seishun Pop, and he did, well played.
I agree. There are a few instances when H-artists can draw good characters and use them for good stories or potentially good ones. I feel like some could do without though...like Hisasi for example.
Old 2014-11-27, 13:22   Link #7
Breimoon

I am going to say only one thing.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 19:42   Link #8
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
I hate manga sites sometimes. I register to watch a series and it never updates me on whether or not that respective series has been updated. None the less... I'm here to announce that chapter 4 of this series has been scanlated and released!
Spoiler for Chapter 4:

I sense blood and it's not good. Wonder how the next chapter is going to play out.

I agree. There are a few instances when H-artists can draw good characters and use them for good stories or potentially good ones. I feel like some could do without though...like Hisasi for example.
Takeda Hiromatsu and Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa) is another example of this. Though the latter's Iinazuke Kyoutei isn't as annoying as the former's Maken-Ki, it's one of those stories that you're just like, you know? Just make a version of what you're good at of this story and just stop.
Old 2014-11-29, 16:45   Link #9
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 5:
Old 2014-11-29, 18:16   Link #10
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I just happened to read chapter 5 and... well, that escalated quickly! I'm sort of anxious but at the same time scared to see what chapter 6 has in store. Whenever the hell that comes out.

Well all we have to do now is wait.

Quote:
Takeda Hiromatsu and Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa) is another example of this. Though the latter's Iinazuke Kyoutei isn't as annoying as the former's Maken-Ki, it's one of those stories that you're just like, you know? Just make a version of what you're good at of this story and just stop.
Yeah true. Maken-ki is too overdrawn and the story stopped getting interesting. Iinazuke Kyoutei is great (despite we all know who's going to win in the end), but I read it for the sheer kicks and giggles and how the MC keeps getting in those (un)lucky situations. It's nice to experience to see someone do outside their craft, but it depends on how it's done and the quantity of the approach. I just hope to god Hisasi never stops drawing H. I haven't seen anything from her in that field lately...and that's worrying.
Quote:
Spoiler for 5:
That's true MCP. But you also forgot...
Spoiler for Don''t Forget:
Old 2014-11-29, 18:48   Link #11
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
I just happened to read chapter 5 and... well, that escalated quickly! I'm sort of anxious but at the same time scared to see what chapter 6 has in store. Whenever the hell that comes out.

Well all we have to do now is wait.

Yeah true. Maken-ki is too overdrawn and the story stopped getting interesting. Iinazuke Kyoutei is great (despite we all know who's going to win in the end), but I read it for the sheer kicks and giggles and how the MC keeps getting in those (un)lucky situations. It's nice to experience to see someone do outside their craft, but it depends on how it's done and the quantity of the approach. I just hope to god Hisasi never stops drawing H. I haven't seen anything from her in that field lately...and that's worrying.

That's true MCP. But you also forgot...
Spoiler for Don''t Forget:
PLEASE TEACH ME MASTER KIRITO! Anyhoo, to all you MCs out there, if you like a chick, LOOK BEYOND THE BOUNCY! IT'S NOT WORTH TO TOUCH FLUFF IF THE PERSON BEHIND THE FLUFF IS NUTS, IN SPITE OF POSSIBLE THEORIES OF PERFORMANCES IN BED! Anyhoo, yeah, the prez asking MC to feel her heart, in my head I was like: does your heart have a weird bump in the middle? Because if it does, I'm feeling it alright^^:;.

Quick off-topic P.S.: I confess, I want Fukudahda to do an H ending for Iinazuke Kyoutei, not because the story is boring or anything, but with all that forward teasing, anything below that would be unacceptable!
Old 2014-11-29, 19:13   Link #12
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

That's better MCP. just be more wary of a characters appearances more...that's all. In short: Have attention to detail if you're going to words thing clever together. "Claps" You did good dude...impressive. I wonder what the busty liar has in store for the MC. Well she took a liking to him since the beginning... but makes you wonder if it's for all the wrong reasons.

Spoiler for Reply to the Off-topic But Somewhat relevant:
Old 2014-11-29, 19:36   Link #13
MAX_COLA_POWER!

It's too bad the series will go into hiatus for a while. Guess we can only hope Touta decides to make some Vanilla H to pass the time until then. Let's leave the psycho nut stuff to Dead Tube^^;;.
Old 2015-01-01, 18:47   Link #14
bastek66

Chinese scans of chapter 6 are out.
Twist after twist and gratuitous gore. The loss of those pairs of boobs is saddening though.
Old 2015-01-01, 19:22   Link #15
Ddraig

Deep down I kinda know that is what gonna happen. A trap within another trap.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 21:25   Link #16
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Deep down I kinda know that is what gonna happen. A trap within another trap.
So many traps, not even Jinzo can stop them.
Old 2015-01-01, 23:38   Link #17
Miraluka
Banned

Oh, wow, so much win with the last chapter.

"Hey, this is boring and she is disgusting me let's end this"

Kaicho: "Wait, what?!"

Karma combo breaker!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 00:36   Link #18
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Oh, wow, so much win with the last chapter.

"Hey, this is boring and she is disgusting me let's end this"

Kaicho: "Wait, what?!"

Karma combo breaker!
I couldn't help yelling: ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...p

Edit:
Spoiler for 6:

Edit #2: Is there a way for me to edit the thread's title? I wanna put in the name of the author, with character design by Kitakawa Touta, just to make it right.

Last edited by MAX_COLA_POWER!; 2015-01-02 at 00:49.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 02:29   Link #19
anonfr

You know, I'm not sure I liked those plot twists very much.. I really have no idea where things are headed in this story
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 11:06   Link #20
Hokoga

This series is awesome!!!
Spoiler:

Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror, yandere main heroine