AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-24, 01:48   Link #21
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Of course nothing is major is happening right now, the arc is finishing up and they're preparing to leave for a new island. Althought to say that "nothing is happening" is insane.
Old 2006-12-24, 02:02   Link #22
brandfireX
Jedi Trainer of ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiecelover View Post
Is it just me or does anyone else think that nohing happens in the new manga chapters of One Piece and I still do believe that they could have gotten a better name for the ship. But the part where Ussop returns to the crew was highly predictable but really emotional too
i have no idea what you mean we learnt some good stuff in this chapter

garp is a best
vivi and Alabasta are in good shape
and other good good and the name of the ship is fine can you tink of a better one

and ussop came back and you did know it was going to happen but it was still kool
Old 2006-12-24, 02:05   Link #23
onepiecelover

When I said nothing happens I was leaning towars the articulate form of the word, not the literal Let me rephrase that, not a lot of things happen during the recent manga chapters and I do understand thats because the arc is coming at a close. But I still was glad to see the upgraded form of Smoker and his assistant
Old 2006-12-24, 02:27   Link #24
DrFuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiecelover View Post
When I said nothing happens I was leaning towars the articulate form of the word, not the literal Let me rephrase that, not a lot of things happen during the recent manga chapters and I do understand thats because the arc is coming at a close. But I still was glad to see the upgraded form of Smoker and his assistant
Que?

Choose an opinion and stick with it!

I, for one, welcome our new android overlord!

I mean, come on... how cool is having a super Coup de Bust on the back of the ship? Think about it... the new ship would be able to fight villains if it wanted to. Now, if Sanji just came up with a better fuel than Cola...
Old 2006-12-24, 02:49   Link #25
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
from what i read from the translation it seems that smoker finally start to understand that if he want to do anything he need power and rank, so he finally start listen and execute orders from above ... it seems that he is trying to get position in the new world .. so it will be a while until we see him again.

the strange things about this thousand sunny that it is weapons (or part of them) need franky in order to work ... so did he know that he will go with SH ??

also in alabasta bill still alive ?? i know that he appeared at the end of alabasta arc in the anime, but he didn't appear in the manga, right ?? (i still didn't read alabasta acr in the manga, but i remember someone saying that)
Old 2006-12-24, 04:26   Link #26
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue View Post
the strange things about this thousand sunny that it is weapons (or part of them) need franky in order to work ... so did he know that he will go with SH ??
Actaully, its very likely that the coup-de is built into the ship itself... seeing as how franky was the orginal inventor it would not be hard for him to make it... We also know that he did not plan on leaving with the strawhats (though deep down he wanted too), and the going merry did need a rocket type thing in the back for it too launch with franky, so if franky did do it himself, there would be no need for that rocket like thing in the back of sunny

Quote:
also in alabasta bill still alive ?? i know that he appeared at the end of alabasta arc in the anime, but he didn't appear in the manga, right ?? (i still didn't read alabasta acr in the manga, but i remember someone saying that)
Nope, he survived in the manga aswell...
Also, near the end of one of the mini arcs, he makes a cameo along with vivi and co, enjoying the hotsrpings
Old 2006-12-24, 06:25   Link #27
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
Actaully, its very likely that the coup-de is built into the ship itself... seeing as how franky was the orginal inventor it would not be hard for him to make it... We also know that he did not plan on leaving with the strawhats (though deep down he wanted too), and the going merry did need a rocket type thing in the back for it too launch with franky, so if franky did do it himself, there would be no need for that rocket like thing in the back of sunny
sound interesting .. i though that he used it to amplify the power of his coup de burst. so u mean that each weapon in the ship will need it is own supply of cola ??

Quote:
Nope, he survived in the manga aswell...
Also, near the end of one of the mini arcs, he makes a cameo along with vivi and co, enjoying the hotsrpings
really!! i need to read the manga in the holiday ...
Old 2006-12-25, 00:27   Link #28
brandfireX
Jedi Trainer of ONE PIECE

do we know if there are anymore weapons we can only suspect but frnky said that he would never build another ship that coud hurt anyone so idk if there will be weapons just evasive type stuff like teh coup-de-burst
Old 2006-12-25, 03:04   Link #29
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandfireX View Post
do we know if there are anymore weapons we can only suspect but frnky said that he would never build another ship that coud hurt anyone so idk if there will be weapons just evasive type stuff like teh coup-de-burst
"Never make ships again to not hurt ppl" doesnt matter in this case... because his fear was that it gets into the wrong hands and hurts some 1 he cares about...

The StrawHats are good, strong people that he knows wont go around acting like the world government.
Closed Thread