AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-01, 22:15   Link #1641
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Someone please remind me what happens in Episode 15, it's been a long time, lol.
Old 2013-10-01, 23:15   Link #1642
Requiem-x
The slacking one

I think it was Angel Fall. God knows it fits the WTF category. Man, I laughed so much with that first episode.

You seem to come from a very dark place, Chaos. You have my sympathy.
Old 2013-10-01, 23:47   Link #1643
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I think it was Angel Fall. God knows it fits the WTF category. Man, I laughed so much with that first episode.

You seem to come from a very dark place, Chaos. You have my sympathy.
That was the beginning of the Kamachi-absurdity trend. The best part of that first episode was still Kuroko Katze, no doubt.
Old 2013-10-04, 22:00   Link #1644
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Well, I, very sadly and unfortunately, finished the series. Now, I have a question - Should I watch To Aru Kagaku No Railgun, or just move on the season two? I want to go through the anime chronologically so i don't miss anything out...
Old 2013-10-05, 02:07   Link #1645
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
Well, I, very sadly and unfortunately, finished the series. Now, I have a question - Should I watch To Aru Kagaku No Railgun, or just move on the season two? I want to go through the anime chronologically so i don't miss anything out...
Either way wouldn't really matter to be honest. Though technically- chronologically speaking it's more like Railgun came before Index on the timeline but I'm assume you're not referring to that.

If you want to experience it in order of seasons like the rest of us, it'll be--

Index -> Railgun -> Railgun OVA -> Index II -> Index Movie -> Railgun S
Old 2013-10-05, 10:34   Link #1646
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Bunch of plastic fans. Railgun's my waifu, expected a much more cooler finale to Sister's arc even though there are reasons that can't happen but I still didn't listen, needs more Misaka, blah blah.
any bashing on kamijou? hope not.

a much more better finale? that was a nice way to end the sister arc(were they talking about episode 16)?
Old 2013-10-05, 10:39   Link #1647
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
That was the beginning of the Kamachi-absurdity trend. The best part of that first episode was still Kuroko Katze, no doubt.
I suppose you mean absurdity in the comedic sense. To me things got crazy by the second arc, specifically, when dragons started popping out from interesting places.

Anything in particular that caught your attention in s1, ecolo? I've kinda wanted to hear a newcomer's opinion for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
any bashing on kamijou? hope not.
I don't doubt that was the case. Kamijou-san is sort of a "love it or hate it" sort of guy.
Old 2013-10-05, 11:40   Link #1648
Goldzero

Quote:
I suppose you mean absurdity in the comedic sense. To me things got crazy by the second arc, specifically, when dragons started popping out from interesting places.

Anything in particular that caught your attention in s1, ecolo? I've kinda wanted to hear a newcomer's opinion for a while.

I don't doubt that was the case. Kamijou-san is sort of a "love it or hate it" sort of guy.
im well aware of that, most people i seen like him.
Old 2013-10-05, 12:01   Link #1649
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:

Well, the ending was... a bit disappointing. I hoped that there's be something more interesting happening between Index and Touma. Also, the story was a bit confusing for some of the characters, such as Kazakiri Hyouka. What really caught my attention though was how the antagonists just quickly switched right after another. Like, episode 14 - Accelerator vs Touma. Episode 15 - Let's go to the beach, right out of the blue! Which lead to that angel guy attacking Touma. I really don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. The antagonists... They just don't connect.

But other than that, it's an amazing anime. I can't wait to watch more.

Also, To Aru Majutsu No Index-tan's just... wacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Either way wouldn't really matter to be honest. Though technically- chronologically speaking it's more like Railgun came before Index on the timeline but I'm assume you're not referring to that.

If you want to experience it in order of seasons like the rest of us, it'll be--

Index -> Railgun -> Railgun OVA -> Index II -> Index Movie -> Railgun S
Yeah, I want to experience it how others would after they finished it. Thanks for the information!

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-10-06 at 13:29. Reason: please edit rather than double-posting
Old 2013-10-05, 13:35   Link #1650
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
Yeah, I want to experience it how others would after they finished it. Thanks for the information!
Oh in that case watch Railgun S first before the Index movie.

The movie was technically first, but most of us saw it when the BD came out which was after part one of Railgun S.
Old 2013-10-05, 20:21   Link #1651
Gray Servant

Almost think Railgun S should be watched the Aurelous arc. Don't think i've met someone yet who's done that, and i'm interested to see how it would affect the quality of the arc.
Old 2013-10-05, 22:45   Link #1652
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh in that case watch Railgun S first before the Index movie.

The movie was technically first, but most of us saw it when the BD came out which was after part one of Railgun S.
Well, okay. Just to be sure, I want to watch the seasons and stuff in the way that would make the most sense and the closest order to follow the storyline
Old 2013-10-12, 12:09   Link #1653
Miraluka
Banned

More teasing about Index III?

Come on, people wants glorious one in action!!!!

Old 2013-10-12, 16:44   Link #1654
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
More teasing about Index III?

Come on, people wants glorious one in action!!!!

Actually...

Quote:
「とある」シリーズの映像化はひとまず一段落
The "To Aru" Series Adaption is Currently Paused

「映像化としての次の動きは今のところお話できることはありません。ただ、『超電磁砲』の原作コミックは大 変な盛り上がりを見せており、『新約 とある魔術の禁書目録』も8巻が先日発売されて、すごい展開になって います。「とある」シリーズは原作の面白さが全然色あせないんですよ。アニメでいくらやってもその上の面白 さが出るコンテンツです」。
>There currently isn't anything related to its next move as an adaption that we can talk about. Railgun's original comic has exhibited an immense arousal. "Shinyaku: To Aru Majutsu no Index" volume 8 also went on sales a few days ago, and contains incredible development. The awesomeness (exactingness / fun / entertainment value) of the "The Aru" series never fades away. It has contents which, no matter how much anime is made out of, will keep bringing out more awesomeness.
These are not js06 translations, but the basic idea seems to be there.

So, yeah... JCstaff hates money, it seems. Or everyone in there believe from the bottom of their hearts that they can just milk LB for the rest of eternity.
Old 2013-10-12, 16:47   Link #1655
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

well like I've said, the ''trick or treat'' just makes me believe its fake
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2013-10-12, 17:12   Link #1656
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Uh, that's not really saying anything. They're just saying there's no new announcements they can make at this time. Even if they are planning Index III, they're just not announcing it right now.
Old 2013-10-12, 17:36   Link #1657
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

You honestly believe they're paused? If they were they wouldnt have said anything and continue as normal. Hence trick or treat and halloween trick.
Old 2013-10-12, 18:24   Link #1658
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Did I get carried away? If so, apologies for the inconvenience and thank goodness. Still, that message really doesn't fit with the happy theme. Or maybe Japan takes Halloween as seriously as April fools.
Old 2013-10-12, 18:53   Link #1659
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Did I get carried away? If so, apologies for the inconvenience and thank goodness. Still, that message really doesn't fit with the happy theme. Or maybe Japan takes Halloween as seriously as April fools.
Not carried away, but it seems too fishy. For example, when Index II ended, I don't think they came out to say they won't be adapting anything for a while, right?

Plus adding a little halloween thing... You know where I'm getting at.
Old 2013-10-12, 23:48   Link #1660
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
It's a "Trick or treat" after all...

They're seriously going to risk a lot of backlash if they actually decided on "Nope."

Meanwhile, somewhere over the world, some people were screaming a very long and loud "NO!"

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, science fiction, shounen