Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-08, 17:36   Link #21
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Well I could recommend you Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas, my favorite shonen show. You don't need to know anything about the orignal, this one is somewhat of a prequel. The anime/OVAs isn't finished but manga is, so if you are out of options you can give it a try. Be warned though, it's a bit different then your typical shonen. Here, the death is present nonstop so if you aren't fan of seeing good guys being killed at every turn this isn't for you.
Old 2011-08-08, 17:52   Link #22
Ronny

Ah yes, I forgot to mention I had seen Saint Seiya Hades (first 2 OVA series, dropped it after that; but the first series was great). And Lost Canvas as well (first season but will watch the second). Thanks though. I was considering watching the original series (even though Hades was fairly easy to understand).

Am curious if Nura is good, think I'll give it a try. Hitman Reborn is just too long for me, sorry. Fairy Tail is still ongoing. Saw Kaze no Stigma already and I will check out/list Kenichi.

Thanks again!
Old 2011-08-08, 19:00   Link #23
fatez

Watch yu yu hakusho again episode 22 onward.

I usually don't post but go back and watch yu yu hakusho from episode 22 onward. It is where the real stuff begin...

DO IT!!!.
Old 2011-08-08, 23:07   Link #24
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^No, I rather he not watch it (YuYu) at all then skip through it...It's disgraceful...

He just wants balls to the wall action not epic depth and expressionism...So Needless, ScryED(which I loved), and Sengoku Basara is the stuff he needs...
Old 2011-08-09, 04:50   Link #25
Ronny

Sure, I'll consider checking it out from 22 upwards. The characters just need to.. start getting likable. I only liked Kuwabara. I liked the first 5 eps (they at least hinted at nice character interaction, some plot depth, somewhat of a refreshing story even in 2011), but then it just.. turned into something boring for me. I gave up after Rando got defeated.
Closed Thread