AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-11-03, 10:22   Link #27701
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
"If she is that dangerous, what's your recommendation?" A colonel, Regisus, if she remembered correctly seemed to be aggressive to anyone not in the Bureau's service.
First, it's "Regius." Second, he shouldn't be in this conference. He's in Mid Childa's Ground Forces, been there his whole career. Lindy is Fleet, completely seperate branch. This is solely a Fleet matter.

Quote:
The end of S1. Then it's off to A's!
One thing to note is that the Book of Darkness' awakening happens in less than a month from the end S1. I wonder if Lina will be able to detect it happening.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 10:47   Link #27702
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
First, it's "Regius." Second, he shouldn't be in this conference. He's in Mid Childa's Ground Forces, been there his whole career. Lindy is Fleet, completely seperate branch. This is solely a Fleet matter.
Hmm...

Good point.

I'll fix then.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 11:46   Link #27703
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
What can I say? All the posts recently put me back in the mood!

Spoiler for 'Ready, Sette, Go!' Part 5:

Spoiler for Author's Note:
So basically, you used this chapter as an excuse to throw in just about every zombified animal you could think of, didn't you?

And once again, beneath all the humor I still manage to find something that is a little sad/depressing. Wendi's screaming at the game had me in stiches, but it was rather sombered by the fact that Sette was so focused on her "One shot, one kill" mantra the whole time. It's like an ultimate contrast; you have the complete and utter hilarity that is Wendi cursing out zombie fish and zombie pigs, and then you have Sette who is being single-minded and rather lgoical about all of it. I don't know, I find something about that a little sad.
Old 2010-11-03, 11:57   Link #27704
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So basically, you used this chapter as an excuse to throw in just about every zombified animal you could think of, didn't you?

And once again, beneath all the humor I still manage to find something that is a little sad/depressing. Wendi's screaming at the game had me in stiches, but it was rather sombered by the fact that Sette was so focused on her "One shot, one kill" mantra the whole time. It's like an ultimate contrast; you have the complete and utter hilarity that is Wendi cursing out zombie fish and zombie pigs, and then you have Sette who is being single-minded and rather lgoical about all of it. I don't know, I find something about that a little sad.
Well, to be fair, if you're cutting them down as efficiently as Sette is, they're not really all that scary. (And similarly, she grew up with Quattro as her primary frame of reference, so mere brain-eating zombies aren't that frightening by comparison!). Plus I found Sette's greater levels of amused snark in this chapter to be less sad.

...Given that Deici was actually better then Sette, I wonder how her reaction to the game was?

...You know, I think Sette and Einhart would get along very well. Ein's basically one of those obsessed "I must get stronger!" shonen leads transplanted into the body of a moe girl. Or maybe Ein could introduce Sette to her little sister Seibenhart...
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 12:10   Link #27705
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

New chapter of "Shadowfire" is up and running; another one posted out of order, heh: Left Unsaid.
Old 2010-11-03, 12:23   Link #27706
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Okay, so I decided to close that poll I had going. Out of 124 votes, 80 want me gone, 42 (plus 3 from this thread) want me to stay, and 2 don't care. So this goes to show it's not just a vocal minority that hates me, but a clear majority (or atleast a minority that's bigger than the minority that want me to stay).

Basically all this means is that I know to focus on writing for atleast 45 people.

But because I'm a scientific sort, I am curious as to what lengths I would have to go to to make people think better of me. So I put up another poll on my profile asking what changes others want to see made. Obviously if the demands are too ridiculous, I won't go through with it, but if, say, people just want to see me write more NanoFate, I'd be willing to accomodate that.
Old 2010-11-03, 18:29   Link #27707
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Well, here's parts 13 till the end.

They aren't that long over-all.

Previous parts

Parts 1 through 10

Part 11

Part 12

*Shifty*

The end of S1. Then it's off to A's!

oh, and I finally have a name for this story!

Spoiler for Blood that Flows Part 13:

Spoiler for Blood That Flows Part 14:

Spoiler for Blood that Flows Part 15:

Spoiler for Blood That Flows End:
The ending of this part of the story made me really happy for some reason, i guess it has to do with the final scenes the goodbyes and sparkling eyes of gratitude.

The title really makes it sound much more sinister than it seems to be up 'til now.
warnings about things to come perhaps?
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 19:12   Link #27708
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:

It's cool, I've grown accustomed to it. Like "Well, everyone's laughing... I wonder what will depress RB?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Well, to be fair, if you're cutting them down as efficiently as Sette is, they're not really all that scary. (And similarly, she grew up with Quattro as her primary frame of reference, so mere brain-eating zombies aren't that frightening by comparison!). Plus I found Sette's greater levels of amused snark in this chapter to be less sad.

...Given that Deici was actually better then Sette, I wonder how her reaction to the game was?

...You know, I think Sette and Einhart would get along very well. Ein's basically one of those obsessed "I must get stronger!" shonen leads transplanted into the body of a moe girl. Or maybe Ein could introduce Sette to her little sister Seibenhart...
I like to think Dieci was actually good enough to drag Wendi through the game for fifteen minutes, or more!

Hee, hee... I was actually thinking much the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Okay, so I decided to close that poll I had going. Out of 124 votes, 80 want me gone, 42 (plus 3 from this thread) want me to stay, and 2 don't care. So this goes to show it's not just a vocal minority that hates me, but a clear majority (or atleast a minority that's bigger than the minority that want me to stay).

Basically all this means is that I know to focus on writing for atleast 45 people.

But because I'm a scientific sort, I am curious as to what lengths I would have to go to to make people think better of me. So I put up another poll on my profile asking what changes others want to see made. Obviously if the demands are too ridiculous, I won't go through with it, but if, say, people just want to see me write more NanoFate, I'd be willing to accomodate that.
Um... is one of the options 'More explosions'? Because I'd vote for that. I vote for that in almost any poll, really.

Last edited by Moczo; 2010-11-03 at 19:58.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 20:46   Link #27709
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Um... is one of the options 'More explosions'? Because I'd vote for that. I vote for that in almost any poll, really.
Heh, well there's "avoid romance" so I guess that could fall under that
Old 2010-11-03, 21:14   Link #27710
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Imagines Sousuke Sagara meeting Negi Springfield...uh oh...

I googled Seibenhart and found nothing, so could someone explain the reference?

Quote:
YES! Explosions are good. Big ones, small but numerous, shaped explosions, etc...And you don't have to be on a grimdark setting to utilize them, just ask Moczo *cough*Stardust Fall*cough*
Old 2010-11-04, 01:04   Link #27711
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Okay, so...

Skip to A's now?

Yes, yes I will.

Season 1

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - A's Part 1:

Old 2010-11-04, 04:20   Link #27712
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Okay, so...

Skip to A's now?

Yes, yes I will.

Season 1

There we go, that's what i was waiting for. The title makes perfect sense now. Something, however tells me this is bad, bery bad.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 05:59   Link #27713
Jimmy C

Quote:
Blood That Flows - A's Part 1
You overlooked one thing. Why wasn't Lina caught in the barrier that caught Nanoha in the first place? Another thing is that Shamal shouldn't be Nanoha's line of sight. But that just makes Chaos!Nanoha scarier.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 09:57   Link #27714
Diamonds Dream

Wait a second, what just happened? Why haven't I been getting email alerts?
Diamonds Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 10:17   Link #27715
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Okay, so...

Skip to A's now?

Yes, yes I will.

Season 1

... Ladies and gentlemen, I believe things just got complicated. Damn.

EDIT: Also, my new official couple for all of anime is Chaos!Nanoha and Magia Erebea Negi.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 10:17   Link #27716
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamonds Dream View Post
Wait a second, what just happened? Why haven't I been getting email alerts?
E-mail alerts for what? Fanfiction.net?
Old 2010-11-04, 10:21   Link #27717
Diamonds Dream

Quote:
E-mail alerts for what? Fanfiction.net?
For here. I found out the problem though, I somehow manged to turn off instant alerts without realizing it.
Diamonds Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 10:25   Link #27718
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Mmm.

Spoiler for Make some friends:

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 10:30   Link #27719
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Mmm.

Spoiler for Make some friends:
!

Raising Heart is a Piece of Eden?!
Old 2010-11-04, 10:34   Link #27720
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Just to be funny...

I'm not that funny.

So, here's a little something I thought up last night at work.

Spoiler for Just Sit Right Back...:

What?

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha