AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-07, 05:20   Link #1
Archaic

New OP/ED discussion

It'll be a while until most of you here get to see this (At least 6 hours or so I'd say until the raws become available, and who knows how long for the fansubs), but that's no reason why I can't post this. =D

If you don't want to know what they're like, don't click.

Opening
Spoiler:

Ending
Spoiler:
Archaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 09:02   Link #2
rorosama

i was looking forward to a new song. Oh well. Where'd people get this new pop girl as the opening song?
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 09:05   Link #3
michiru

New opening movie is better !
Cool !!
michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 09:07   Link #4
indo

why do they keep changing songs? annyway they are good all of them i'll see for myself soon
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 11:03   Link #5
Kouji
StrykerX

indo, that's actually funny how you said that. Considering as Inu Yasha, Prince of Tennis & One Piece also change theme songs as seasons go by.

Wouldn't you think that it's ironic that Naruto would be the same way too?
Old 2004-07-07, 11:15   Link #6
epyon96

I think it's kind of strange to change songs right after 12 episodes. Last new opening and ending was at 78 and now we are at 90.

Usually it takes about 20 episodes.

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 11:20   Link #7
Tempest
First Class Baka

Spoiler:
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 12:33   Link #8
Uukog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
I think it's kind of strange to change songs right after 12 episodes. Last new opening and ending was at 78 and now we are at 90.

Usually it takes about 20 episodes.

EPYON
thats only for the openings. They change the opening whenever they feel like it, it seems. Like when they change they changed the chibis marching ending(forget name) to the one where Naruto is looking at the 4 hokages(forget name again...).
anways the few changes in the opening are great!
Uukog42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 13:15   Link #9
fujisawa
Reindeer King

Send a message via AIM to fujisawa
i remember the one with naruto looking at the 4 hokages was called Alive by i think it started with an R...lol. The endings change numerous times, depending on how the story arc is going along, so not necessarily considering the changing of the OP, when the OP changes it normally signifies the change of the Season, there was Rocks, then Haruka Kanata , the 3rd one, can't remember what it was called, i know the words, and then the 4th being this one. (i.e. the 4th season of naruto) but since the series is continually running.Season could just quite become the year of it, i.e. the 2nd year of naruto. being OPs 3+4,
fujisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 13:44   Link #10
ShikaShika
無罪

Feels to me like they change the opening at every season (26 eps), and you have to give and take an ep sometimes because sometimes Naruto doesn't air etc. The new opening
Spoiler:

The endings as with some other animes (Hikaru no Go for example) change about twice as often as the openings. (At least since Harumonia.)

I haven't got the time to drag out what eps all songs appeared but I think this is about right.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 13:59   Link #11
rorosama

They'll have to change the op again at the end of the fight when they arrive back in the village which should be in about 8 or 9 episodes. Which is the kickoff of a new arc which will definetly have a cool opening showcasing you know whos.
Old 2004-07-07, 15:21   Link #12
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
They'll have to change the op again at the end of the fight when they arrive back in the village which should be in about 8 or 9 episodes. Which is the kickoff of a new arc which will definetly have a cool opening showcasing you know whos.
If anything it'll have a new OP for the filler arc and new characters set to debut since the director said in his Newtype interview that the first Naruto filler arc would begin around the premiere of the Naruto movie and that's where they'll be then.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 16:39   Link #13
rorosama

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! A filler arc? I was looking forward to the rescue arc and it's awesome fights!
Old 2004-07-07, 17:36   Link #14
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

i personally like the new version of the OP, i feel the new scenes bring it to life much more, the ed, well, i guess it's just not my thing, i found the song boring and i cant tell who the 2nd bloody girl is!!!!!
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 17:41   Link #15
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
The ending theme sucked ass!. Dont like it just beacuse it's Naruto .
treetrall-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 17:46   Link #16
Uukog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
i personally like the new version of the OP, i feel the new scenes bring it to life much more, the ed, well, i guess it's just not my thing, i found the song boring and i cant tell who the 2nd bloody girl is!!!!!
The second girl is Tenten.
Uukog42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 17:58   Link #17
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
That's Tenten ?. I thought it looked like some Konoha civilian . Well, What do you know.
treetrall-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 18:00   Link #18
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

Spoiler:
7hor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 19:51   Link #19
dnmt

Holy crap, the "new" opening is awesome. Very dynamic, the new parts were obviously done by the same team who animated the Sasuke vs. Orochimaru fight, etc.

The ending sucks, though. It has nothing to do with Naruto; it's just an excuse for whoever to draw little girls half-naked. Sick bastard(s).
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 20:48   Link #20
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnmt
The ending sucks, though. It has nothing to do with Naruto; it's just an excuse for whoever to draw little girls half-naked. Sick bastard(s).
Hahaha, You mean LUCKY bastards.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote