Old 2004-05-17, 18:46   Link #21
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

X Tango.

http://www.binarycraft.co.kr/040326/eng/xtango_eng.html
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 20:13   Link #22
Breogan
Umeboshi

The game from E3 I'm looking forward to the most is Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War from Relic, of Homeworld 1/2 fame
You can play in campaign mode, playing with the Marines or multiplayer, playing too with the Eldar, Orks or Chaos Marines.
Check the screenshot section of the site
Breogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 21:03   Link #23
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breogan
The game from E3 I'm looking forward to the most is Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War from Relic, of Homeworld 1/2 fame
You can play in campaign mode, playing with the Marines or multiplayer, playing too with the Eldar, Orks or Chaos Marines.

Looks pretty cool. I didn't like the FPS of warhammer but this one looks like it could be fun. BTW, I love your signature . "NOW" rules
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 22:11   Link #24
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
Ha! you know about that??? well if any1 here wants info concerning the game... pls vist http://forums.relicnews.com and look for the War Hammer Discussion section...
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 22:59   Link #25
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
"Waaaarggghhhh! Pass the Squigs!"

Honestly it's about time they make a real WH40K RTS (Starcraft is but a copycat!).

Only thing is that they said they are not following the tabletop rules but customizing the units to follow their engine. I'm not sure if all the units capabilities would be translated faithfully...

Well good to follow and see how the game would turn out. Just hope it achieved what it says and doesn't become a "get gold, make huge armies, kill workers, click till you die" game.

Pass the Khorne, will ya?
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 23:45   Link #26
Pensuke

I've had my eyes on:

Gran Turismo 4 - played prologue, still want more, saw the new cars previewed at E3, *tears of joy*!

Xenosaga II - Anyone mentionned this one yet? I thought Xenosaga had a really deep plot and captivating story. We could expect the same for XS2, with up-to-date graphics and more mecha blow-up RPG action!

Final Fantasy XII - Everyone's talking about this one already... I can't wait to get my hands on the new battle system ^^

Kill Zone - Not all the gamers seem to be attracted to Kill Zone's dark setting and atmosphere. I think Guerilla is going to turn this one into a masterpiece FPS. Specifically designed for the PS2 with graphics using the hardware to the limit.

Viewtiful Joe 2 - Gotta love the cartooney beat-em-up action game xD Soo viewtiful!

Kingdom Hearts 2 - I didn't hear much about KH2 at E3 , but I hope to see gangster mickey in action soon xP

Other worthy titles:
GTA4, Silent Hill 4: The Room, Tekken 5, Phantasy Star Universe, Ratchet and Clank 3: Up your Arsenal, Jak III, Splinter Cell 3, Halo 2, Half Life 2, Suikoden V, Devil May Cry 3...

^__^
Pensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 23:49   Link #27
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
No Tau = no play. Tau Firewarrior FPS game was a joke (not that it sucked but everyone knows Tau FWs = paper, trying to make one seem like a badass just didn't work for me). I think I saw Imperial Guard in there, if so, I might actually buy it.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 02:26   Link #28
N1nj4

Send a message via AIM to N1nj4
I hadn't heard of that Warhammer 40K RTS. It looks pretty cool. The latest Warhammer 40K FPS wasn't that bad. But it would have been infinitely cooler if you could play as a Space Marine.

I recall there being an old Warhammer 40K based FPS for the PSX called Space Hulk. That game was pretty cool. The coolest part was that it was a tactical squad based shooter. It's kind of old though. Imagine if Rainbow Six and Doom had a love child, and you'd get the idea. If they made a new game in that style, it would rule quite mightely.

I'm pretty excited about Guild Wars. I like their approach to a lot of the problems MMOs face. I've tried a few MMOs, and the level grind always got to me. GW seems to fix this problem, while still giving players a reason to work on their characters. Plus the lack of a monthly fee is a big fat bonus.

Theif 3. Actually, I've been following this game long before E3. Hopefully it won't disappoint me as much as DXIW did. I mean, DXIW is a good game in its own right, but it pales in comparison to the original DX. It could have been so much more.

There are other games I'm excited about, but I can't think of any at the moment.
N1nj4 is offline   Reply With Quote