AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-10, 22:45   Link #61
wb_hicks

i take it only few people remember that oro only wants sasuke for his sharingan not to train him or teach him this or that. he is jsut a new stronger body he wants to take over. all this well oro is the best teacher because of this or that dont change the fact that oro couldnt give a rats ass about sasuke problem. he just wants his body so he will ahve the power of the sharingan. and do you even think that he will make sasuke strong enough to give him a challenge i dont t hink so. i dont think oro can take over the body of a person stronger then himself if he could itachi would be die already. from what the manga says about oro is he now a zealot. so changing bodys would fix his problem because his mind is attached to the soul of the new body. so if you was to give oro a fatal wound and he is able to transfer into a new body he going to live not die because the body he was in had a fatal wound on it.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-10, 22:51   Link #62
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
i take it only few people remember that oro only wants sasuke for his sharingan not to train him or teach him this or that. he is jsut a new stronger body he wants to take over. all this well oro is the best teacher because of this or that dont change the fact that oro couldnt give a rats ass about sasuke problem. he just wants his body so he will ahve the power of the sharingan. and do you even think that he will make sasuke strong enough to give him a challenge i dont t hink so. i dont think oro can take over the body of a person stronger then himself if he could itachi would be die already. from what the manga says about oro is he now a zealot. so changing bodys would fix his problem because his mind is attached to the soul of the new body. so if you was to give oro a fatal wound and he is able to transfer into a new body he going to live not die because the body he was in had a fatal wound on it.
Oro did say "I'll mold Sasuke into my new host"

Which indirectly means, he'll train Sasuke. His intent i'll admit is the Sharingan, but he doesn't want a weak Sasuke body, and take the time to regain his chakra levels. He still wants a Strong body. So to get his strong body, he'll have to train sasuke.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 01:21   Link #63
Eshu
Junior Ninja

this has the manga thing on it so i hope I don't need spoilerboxes...i'll come edit them in if I do.

Three things:
1. As we heard with the 'Zabuza being taken by the corpse removers' way back in the before time, A ninja's body DOES become altered with the jitsu and chakra useage they employ. It stands to reason that Oro will train Sasuke, to make the useage of his supah-jitsu's easier. He's also probably going to try and make the boy really strong as if he just wanted any old body he could have taken any sound without haveing to have his little contest. He wants or needs strong bodies, and well trained ones.

2. While I still think Sasuke's being a dork (yes I know it's for the plot) There is another side to this that I don't think was mentioned. While I HIGHLY doubt it's all he's concerned about, there's also the fact that his brother makeing him re-live his families murder might have reminded him not only he wants revenge, but that he has people he cares about he could lose now. After being reminded what he lost before, I doubt he wants his brother to show up and gut naruto for the demon inside of him. Again, I don't think he thinks of naruto like a brother or anything, but Sasuke treats him like a little brother, right down to getting pissed when he gets surpassed.

and yes, brothers do sometime get into fights where they near kill each other.

3. Sasuke has lost his mother, father and entire family at a young age. while he COULD wait, and train, and work at it... I'd like to meet the person who sees a chance to get revenge at the murderer of thier family and instead says "well, this is immoral, I guess I'll just let him live god knows how much longer so I can go about it the offical way, I mean it's only time, and i've been doing really well, allmost as well as the kid who used to be worse then me!"

"There is no good or evil. There is only power."

(Oh! last thing, I don't beleve that Sasuke knows Oro is weaker then Itachi. It's not like it's in the news section of 'PlayNinja'. There's also the fact that it's possable the Mange Sharringain is the only trump card he has On Oro (assumeing Oro's arms worked). It only takes one nearly unbeatable weapon to have generally stronger people beat you)
Eshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 01:57   Link #64
Yogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Oro did say "I'll mold Sasuke into my new host"

Which indirectly means, he'll train Sasuke. His intent i'll admit is the Sharingan, but he doesn't want a weak Sasuke body, and take the time to regain his chakra levels. He still wants a Strong body. So to get his strong body, he'll have to train sasuke.
But not to the level when he could take on Itachi, since he wants to be able to posess Sasuke easily.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 02:07   Link #65
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
But not to the level when he could take on Itachi, since he wants to be able to posess Sasuke easily.
And the Lvl 2 curse seal does just that. It corrupts Sasuke's mind so he wouldn't rebel against Oro. He becomes oro Slave.
Old 2004-05-11, 02:53   Link #66
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

Sasuke's goal is simply to kill Itachi he said he would do anything to accomplish this goal... He is totally committed to that goal he would kill Sakura if it would make him even a little stronger he is taht committed.

The Curse seal has its downsides but it also is a faster way to get the power he needs to win.

Training normally for him to reach Itachi's lvl he would have to do Lee style training 24-7 7 days a week

Edit: hehe thinking about it further it is alot like what Vegeta did =P. Which many compare sasuke to him. Vegeta took a simalar seal to increase his powers to defeat goku. Same kinda thing
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 03:47   Link #67
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshu
2. While I still think Sasuke's being a dork (yes I know it's for the plot) There is another side to this that I don't think was mentioned. While I HIGHLY doubt it's all he's concerned about, there's also the fact that his brother makeing him re-live his families murder might have reminded him not only he wants revenge, but that he has people he cares about he could lose now. After being reminded what he lost before, I doubt he wants his brother to show up and gut naruto for the demon inside of him. Again, I don't think he thinks of naruto like a brother or anything, but Sasuke treats him like a little brother, right down to getting pissed when he gets surpassed.

and yes, brothers do sometime get into fights where they near kill each other.
I totally agree with you on this one. So many people complaining about Sasuke's selfishness completely forgot that Sasuke, upon hearing about Itachi's arrival in Konoha, went after Naruto single-mindedly thinking "I gotta find Naruto to save him...if Itachi gets him first, Naruto is dead meat (which is probably true had he and Jiraiya not interfered)," not "So my ni-san is after Naruto, eh? Then all I have to do is find Naruto first and I shall at last get my REVENGE!" It seemed to me that Naruto's safety is a higher priority than his revenge on Itachi, but once Sasuke saw Itachi and Naruto together, he was overcome with hatred and rage (I don't blame him) and decided to kill his brother on the spot. Besides, doing so would also save Naruto; two birds with one stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshu
(Oh! last thing, I don't beleve that Sasuke knows Oro is weaker then Itachi. It's not like it's in the news section of 'PlayNinja'. There's also the fact that it's possable the Mange Sharringain is the only trump card he has On Oro (assumeing Oro's arms worked). It only takes one nearly unbeatable weapon to have generally stronger people beat you)
Bingo! Have a cookie! XD
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 11:20   Link #68
Yogi

Quote:
And the Lvl 2 curse seal does just that. It corrupts Sasuke's mind so he wouldn't rebel against Oro. He becomes oro Slave.
Which will, as I mensioned before, hinder Sasuke's ability to go after Itachi (since he'll be too busy being Orochimaru's minion.) There's no way in hell Orochimaru is going to send Sasuke after Itachi, he wants Sasuke alive.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 12:31   Link #69
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
That's not what I'm saying. Lets assume that Sasuke does stay with Kakashi, and he reaches Kakashi level. What then? He'll still go to Oro. It doesn't matter if he stays with Kakashi for 100 years, in the end he'll still go to Oro. So why the opportunity and just go to Oro straight away? It's like saying "Well... Naruto hasn't reached Kakashi's level yet, so he shouldn't go to Jiraya". I'm pretty sure Oro can teach Sasuke everything Kakashi can. Especially when Sasuke learned Kakashi's only unique technique.

Actually Oro does want to teach him. Just not in a way like Jiraya with Naruto. Oro will mold and form Sasuke to his own liking. Either way Sasuke will have to be trained.

I'm sure Oro knows how the seal works better then anyone else. Heck he's the one that invented it. Actually I thought the Level 2 seal just corrupts your mind so you become Oro's slave. And why wouldn't Oro make someone stronger then himself especially when he destroyed that guys free will? If you can't think for yourself, you can't disobey.

ermm no, oro cant teach sasuke everything kakashi can, oro cant teach how to use sharingan. Also stronger never means better, a trainer whos much weaker than tyson would be mroe useful as teacher.

Im pretty sure oro knows how the seal work too..that dont mean he can make mroe powerful seals. I dont see how he can make someone stronger from his seal, if you seen silver surfer b4 Galactus lends power to his minions so they can work for him, he cant possibly make someone more powerful than him as he cant give what he dont have. If this was the case oro would just give himself a curse seal to make himself stronger and whoop anyone..including itachi.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 13:35   Link #70
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
ermm no, oro cant teach sasuke everything kakashi can, oro cant teach how to use sharingan. Also stronger never means better, a trainer whos much weaker than tyson would be mroe useful as teacher.

Im pretty sure oro knows how the seal work too..that dont mean he can make mroe powerful seals. I dont see how he can make someone stronger from his seal, if you seen silver surfer b4 Galactus lends power to his minions so they can work for him, he cant possibly make someone more powerful than him as he cant give what he dont have. If this was the case oro would just give himself a curse seal to make himself stronger and whoop anyone..including itachi.
I do not contest that strength does not always correlate directly with good teaching ability. However, for someone like Sasuke, I tend to think it does.

Orochimaru does not need to be a great teacher to be able to teach Sasuke new abilties and explore his powers. He simply needs to show him what to do and Sasuke will likely try to pick it up and try to practice on his own. Sasuke is not someone you need to spoon feed. If he was, there would be no debate and you would be right on in the point.

Furthermore, Kakashi is not all great. Sasuke already learned Kakashi's seemingly only original move, the Chidori, and probably achieved mastery or almost mastery of it from the looks of it. He simply needs to build chakra and that just takes time.

And like someone said before, Sasuke does not have to know that Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi. For that matter, even if he was, I doubt he is THAT much weaker; for all we know Itachi's only trump card may be the Mangekyou Sharingan technique as mentioned by someone previously, which Kakashi cannot teach.

Finally your point of Kakashi being more knowledgeable about Sharingan may not be entirely true. I am just theorizing but it is very possible for some jutsu freak like Orochimaru that he studied the bloodline, Sharingan inside out before he chose Sasuke to be his host. There are a lot of bloodlines out there and it would appear that Orochimaru did a little bit of "shopping around" before choosing an appropriate bloodline to carry in his next host body.

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 13:40   Link #71
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Hm... a good topic of discussion... does Sasuke know Mange Sharingan? If not, how /does/ he learn it? Do you have to have /three/ commas to know Mange? Hmmm.... He may, for all we know. Sasuke and Kakashi definitely remain two of the most unexplored characters so far.
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 04:25   Link #72
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
I think that Orochimaru is going to train Sasuke and that Sasuke also has a chioce.(In a sense,in my opinoin,even if Sasuke wasnt' going to join Orochimaru,he still had ways to make him.)But the sad thing about the whole situation is,Sasuke thinks Orochimaru will help him kill Itachi,but the plain facts are,Orochimaru IS weaker then Itachi.But Sasuke dosent know.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 17:09   Link #73
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
Which will, as I mensioned before, hinder Sasuke's ability to go after Itachi (since he'll be too busy being Orochimaru's minion.) There's no way in hell Orochimaru is going to send Sasuke after Itachi, he wants Sasuke alive.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-17, 17:52   Link #74
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Oro is one of the sannin, and he was the "genius" of the 3. To train under him would help your growth tremendously, and currently for sasuke would be better than any teacher i think at leaf. The only problem is hes messed up in the head, wants sasukes body.. etc.

As for the sharingan, im sure he can learn what he needs to know himself, i dont think you are "taught" a bloodline so to speak, as you discover what you can do with it yourself, just like Haku, and Neji.

Anyways the point is Oro is strong, and has a LOT of jutsu to teach, he will help Sasuke tremendously.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 18:00   Link #75
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Anyways the point is Oro is strong, and has a LOT of jutsu to teach, he will help Sasuke tremendously.
Well, for some reason Kakashi does not agree with you.
Old 2004-05-17, 18:09   Link #76
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Also let me add in the kakashi vs oro as a teacher. While oro is stronger than kakashi, it does make a difference slightly, as Oro knows more jutsu to teach him.

Not just that though, Oro is a lot older, and a lot wiser/experienced than kakashi. Hell know better ways to add upon Sasukes current strength. I think this is the most important point, kakashi is a genius, but hes still a young guy. Oro is a genius, AND a Sannin, and hes got a lot of years under his belt.

Oro will teach him whatever he needs to be stronger, especially with the seal on him to keep him in check. Even if Sasuke knows his body will be taken over, hell also know his last wish before it is, is for oro in his body to kill Itachi, which Oro will gladly do since he would then have sharingan as well.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 19:40   Link #77
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Actually, I wouldn't be so sure of myself if I was Oro.
Because now that Oro needs to wait some years to take Sasuke's body, Sasuke will not remain at his current power, especially if Oro train him as his future vessel.

But I think that to execute an immortality spell in order to stole the body of someone else right in front of a true Uchiha who can analyze and copy your jutsu isn't very smart.

Some people wonders how Sasuke could kill Itachi...
Well it should be easier in Oro's body ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 20:26   Link #78
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Also let me add in the kakashi vs oro as a teacher. While oro is stronger than kakashi, it does make a difference slightly, as Oro knows more jutsu to teach him.
One of the things I've always wondered about is why Kakashi never bothered to bust out a couple of his 1000 copied jutsus to allow Sasuke to copy; I don't see the harm in letting Sasuke EASILY copy instantly for times of dire need instead of merely raising his speed and teaching him one technique (his best technique, yes, but not as versatile and extremely chakra-consuming).

Quote:
Oro will teach him whatever he needs to be stronger, especially with the seal on him to keep him in check. Even if Sasuke knows his body will be taken over, hell also know his last wish before it is, is for oro in his body to kill Itachi, which Oro will gladly do since he would then have sharingan as well.
Sadly...I agree with this. I seriously hope that doesn't happen to poor Sasuke.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote