AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD Hero - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 15 57.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 7.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 7.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-07-04, 21:11   Link #21
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
Nah, don't take those girls seriously. Not only are they just anime original characters, but they also serve nothing for the plot and only act as gag characters.

@Luci. The fight was meh? It's by far the best fight scene in all DxD's fight scenes ever produced. I mean come on Vali vs Issei in season 2 was just a few punches here and there with stand still frame and the same thing can be said to Isse vs Riser back in season 1, although season 1 fight scenes were more fluid than season 2. Lets not even bring up the abomination called "BORN".
Those fights had more strategy and the characters were flying though. This fight was literally just punches.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 21:32   Link #22
Lucidrago

@Royalknight You do know Katase and Murayama(can't believe I even remember their names) are in the LN right and aren't anime-original? But yeah you're right about them acting as gag. But Issei was actually slapped in the LN.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 04:58   Link #23
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
@Sparda Are you saying that as someone who simply watched the anime fight or someone who read the light novels?
I read the novel. But i'm sticking to saying stuff that was shown in the anime and i'm giving my thoughts on the anime itself. Don't want to spoil things from the novel by accident.
Old 2018-07-05, 07:05   Link #24
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Those fights had more strategy and the characters were flying though. This fight was literally just punches.
Those are not a good excuse for still frame fights and some lightnings crashings here and there. Take a look at episode 11 when Kiba and others fought Sairaorg. They fought him using tactic but the fight scene was much better than every battles from previous seasons.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 10:37   Link #25
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
Those are not a good excuse for still frame fights and some lightnings crashings here and there. Take a look at episode 11 when Kiba and others fought Sairaorg. They fought him using tactic but the fight scene was much better than every battles from previous seasons.
When did I did I say it was? That fight in episode 11 was great.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 07:33   Link #26
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, it finally happened. I can die happy now. There was one episode that had me worried but it looks like it wasn't necessary.

Regarding the fight, I thought it was amazing. I care more about the story being told than the animation quality or even the choreography. Not that great quality/choreography is bad, mind you. A fight just doesn't necessarily need those things for me to consider them good.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-31, 21:45   Link #27
VTHokiePride

I've waited 6 years for the Rias x Issei ship to set sail and it finally did.

Also, am I the only that struggles to not laugh when the little children are chanting "oppai"