AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-08-08, 09:44   Link #241
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Sure makes it harder for you :P I think they do obstruct vision on a larger scale;I've never been discovered when surrounded by black smoke, but normal ones can get you found out if you pop a rocket in their face. Also they count as different weapons so you can pack both normal and coloured for a prolonged fight.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 06:56   Link #242
Kafriel
Senior Guest

A long update after finally picking up PW again...
1) My current time on mission 50 is 3:01, didn't S-rank it for a friggin second!
2) My mother base is expanded almost fully, just need another level at hangar. Does it matter what I load it with or can I just stash tanks till it expands?
3) As for the staff, I got: LV93 combat, LV99 R&D, LV96 mess hall, LV99 medical, LV99 intel. My biggest problem is the combat staff; I farm soldiers at the extremely hard boss missions (tank/vehicle), the first four got a mid-A combat rank, and I also kidnap the leader, who's high-A rank.
Some of the achievements want me to max out all usage levels for all weapons of each category; does that apply to all ranks of all weapons?
Old 2010-08-31, 12:43   Link #243
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
A long update after finally picking up PW again...
1) My current time on mission 50 is 3:01, didn't S-rank it for a friggin second!
2) My mother base is expanded almost fully, just need another level at hangar. Does it matter what I load it with or can I just stash tanks till it expands?
3) As for the staff, I got: LV93 combat, LV99 R&D, LV96 mess hall, LV99 medical, LV99 intel. My biggest problem is the combat staff; I farm soldiers at the extremely hard boss missions (tank/vehicle), the first four got a mid-A combat rank, and I also kidnap the leader, who's high-A rank.
Some of the achievements want me to max out all usage levels for all weapons of each category; does that apply to all ranks of all weapons?
1) well, you know what they say... practice makes it perfect. or watch this to ease your suffering a little bit... if you want to of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrP1rKRUTZs
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 02:25   Link #244
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I managed some 2:47 with 3 missed shots and waiting for a guard at some point. Shame you can't make S rank with stealth...Also maxed out all branches and sectors, got bandana and the EM weapons (net's pretty handy) but I still lack a lot of docs for weapons and items, so for now I'll be chasing those. Q: how to get hay box in ex-op 50?
Old 2010-09-01, 11:00   Link #245
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I brought a PSP last week with Peacewalker but no one told me the console lacked a memory card so I'm still waiting for my memory card to arrive before I can play the damn thing.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 12:40   Link #246
Flinch
Onii-chan~

Send a message via AIM to Flinch Send a message via MSN to Flinch
You get used to the controls really quickly, and once you do, you wonder how you could play the game any differently; excuse me, I'm gonna reach over and start up Peace Walker again, still need to finish some stuff.
Old 2010-09-09, 16:09   Link #247
Flinch
Onii-chan~

Anyone else find the monster hunter things to be nothing but a pain with non-lethal weapons?
Old 2010-09-10, 01:21   Link #248
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Memory card is still not here...

Seller advises it should nearly be here. Well so is Christmas.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 02:06   Link #249
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinch View Post
Anyone else find the monster hunter things to be nothing but a pain with non-lethal weapons?
It is a real pain in solo, if you got someone to co-op them with, they're all cakewalks; one plays the victim and stuns the little dudes, and the other one attacks the bosses. Even easier if you got 4 dudes to try out the human catapults
Old 2010-09-10, 14:56   Link #250
Flinch
Onii-chan~

the Tigrex is unbelievably cheap, but I somehow got an S on my first shot non-lethally... I still don't understand that, and got it again on twilight, so I'm gonna accept it and walk away. Rathalos, though, that one is annoying as hell.

Tags
konami, psp