AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-06-26, 08:07   Link #61
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
what a wonderful ending episode!

isn't this the motto of all collectors? "You don't have to actually go over your collection, it's enough to know that it's there" (I have too many dusty old unwatchable VHS tapes )
itzfurrball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 09:51   Link #62
chrno

Send a message via AIM to chrno
Talking

Ok, I ran across this series on a fanarts board didn't know what it was about. Saw it blogged on a site I can't remember, though it might have been 'Matthew's Anime Blog'. Kept running across fanart. What the hell is this show? Finally a friend passed me the first 5 ep. that he acquired at the time and I finally sat down this past Sunday and watched them. I must say it's humor isn't super crazy like most shows but it's fun to watch. Really, nice character designs. Hell, I had a hard time watching the show because every 5 min, I kept running back and forth to ANN trying to find out who did the character designs.

"Who did the character designs? Was it anyone I knew? What studio did the animation work? Was it based on a actually manga?"

I couldn't help but laugh on some moments. Though I can't figure out who I like best. Uma is a mess. Pachira needs blood, Liru needs meat and Aiko needs the cutter Sigma. I pretty much liked them all. Yet the people around seem to just accept them.

"I'm afraid 400 years won't cover me."
chrno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 09:37   Link #63
SinsI

Hmm... couldn't find this anime in the Series Discussion Index.

DVD versions are out. Biggest difference I saw from TV in episode 1 - they added transition animation between first and second half. For episode 2 - same. Only that and some more names in the credits.

Last edited by SinsI; 2006-08-02 at 10:42.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 18:46   Link #64
steelbound
Yuki-ism

I made a few more avatars awhile back and they've been sitting on my HD so I figured I'd post them if anyone wants to use them.

... ...

Old 2006-08-29, 21:58   Link #65
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Hrmmmm...well, these last two OVAs have been pedestrian at best. OVA 2 is...okay. The boob bouncing in the palm of the hand is nifty, but DearS did that a bit better. (IMO – YMMV). Still ... I really like this show. I love the characters. I would love to see this series get an R1 DVD release.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 02:12   Link #66
espeon

Send a message via ICQ to espeon Send a message via MSN to espeon
Quick question about the OVA. Where does it sit in the show. Start Middle Ending.. cuase i'd hate to watch it and find it had spoilers.
espeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 07:47   Link #67
SinsI

Except for the first OVA (that serves as a "prelude"), episodes 5 and 6 which have some continuity, and episode 1 that introduces one of the characters all the rest of them are completely unrelated and can be watched in any order you wish.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 06:49   Link #68
espeon

Send a message via ICQ to espeon Send a message via MSN to espeon
Just watched Episode 10 and noticed the fog.. Well obvoisly..

Well it was a very good and funny epi.

Pray to God or who ever that is get lisenced some day soon.
espeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 02:11   Link #69
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I was about to say something very useful but then I noticed the (***) in the title.... ah well, some recent activity for those interested.
Old 2007-01-05, 11:00   Link #70
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I was about to say something very useful but then I noticed the (***) in the title.... ah well, some recent activity for those interested.
Courtesy giving for Valentine's Day... ROFLMAO. From now on it is going to be almost impossible for me to keep a straight face when I hear a girl use the term "giri-choco".
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 12:08   Link #71
Ravage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki View Post
Courtesy giving for Valentine's Day... ROFLMAO. From now on it is going to be almost impossible for me to keep a straight face when I hear a girl use the term "giri-choco".
Same for me, I was in stitches throughout the episode.
Best Magipoka ep IMO.
Especially Yuuma's "You're going to break!" and "I'll help you get lubed up well." lines to Aiko...

And the way that guy in the santa costume was looking...
Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 12:13   Link #72
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
What, you mean that since it's an MFI title we can't mention something about the 3 specials that have been released

I assume that the 3 x 15m episodes were part of tha Japanese DVD releases, one special (OVA) per DVD release?
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 12:45   Link #73
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

ah.. yeah, yeah, sure, sure, thats it. Actually I'm always torn between letting them languish in their own buzz-loss and going ahead and talking about them.

Anyway, the short episodes are completely silly and very amusing - especially the hypothetical doctor ep where we explore all the ways to ruin a particular someone's day.
Old 2007-04-06, 10:20   Link #74
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Just watched this and I am left thinking, what was this show about again? No episode followed each other and none of them got a boyfriend like they wanted. Still was funny.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 05:05   Link #75
wwoo

Help!

Pleeze! Help me 2 find an avatar, which is the moment from 11-th episode, when Aiko "smiles" before she sais " I now! The answer is 'Ledder'!"

I've looked EVERYWHERE, but no results( Maybe U now where it is?? Tell me, please!!!
wwoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-05, 12:34   Link #76
Yuuma-san
Alchemy Level 3

I watch the show, its pretty good, only that there is only 12 episodes (2 in 1)
Yuuma-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-07, 08:50   Link #77
Zerokule

Just finished this series and the 3 specials. Wow that was some HILARIOUS innuendo and fan-service. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great laugh. My favorite girl has to be Yuuma, she made me realize that I prefer bunny-girls over cat-girls. Yuuma's cuteness and cluelessness is so kawaii. Especially in the 3rd special, if Valentines day was like that for real I would just die.
Zerokule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 00:56   Link #78
kala83

hey I had a question I know we can't download this series but does anyone know any place online that you can buy this series I have a region free dvd player so I can check this seires out if I got a hold of the dvds if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great
kala83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-05, 02:49   Link #79
sj150

Hello - I finally managed to get all the episodes and OVAs, but I was wondering if there was anything more to this (other than the episodes), or if we're to expect anything new anytime soon. I've been through google for days trying to find a definitive answer, but I haven't found anything. Any help/news/info/links would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

EDIT - Or at least can someone tell why it was canceled/ended? Or at least most likely reason?

Last edited by sj150; 2008-02-06 at 12:58.
sj150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 12:22   Link #80
Arashi500
Cthulhu Fhtagn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj150 View Post
Hello - I finally managed to get all the episodes and OVAs, but I was wondering if there was anything more to this (other than the episodes), or if we're to expect anything new anytime soon. I've been through google for days trying to find a definitive answer, but I haven't found anything. Any help/news/info/links would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

EDIT - Or at least can someone tell why it was canceled/ended? Or at least most likely reason?
The season ended, and it was a one season show.

Tags
kemonomimi