AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-03-01, 21:55   Link #1901
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Not sure how it works, but it looks like some people from Pajamas Soft seem to have split or something and founded a company called Lillian and are making a game called Twinkle Crusaders. The people seem to be the same ones who made Princess Witches, which I've played and thought it utterly rocked.
Old 2008-03-02, 01:20   Link #1902
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Playing Nanatsuiro Drops slowly cuz I loved the anime. I'm also playing DCPK atm. It's kinda nice seeing most of the DC and DCII casts together. Story is so-so, poker play is... interesting and fun actually. I'm a DC fan for life, so it's fine by me

P.S. <3 Miharu wan wan~
Old 2008-03-02, 12:14   Link #1903
MrBiggens

Crecendo, Kana - Little Sister, and Yume Miru Kusuri are by far the best eroge to date.
MrBiggens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 12:19   Link #1904
ID of Fei

Send a message via MSN to ID of Fei
Crescendo, Kana - Little Sister, Suigetsu and Niji wo Mitsuketara Oshiete are some of my all time favourites. My current favourites are To Heart 2 AD and Really? Really! (hence my wanting to translate this game)
ID of Fei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 14:33   Link #1905
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Just 12 hours ago, I listened to a review of SHUFFLE! done by one of the members from the Initial D World forums and the IDW radio. 2 things set the review apart.
1: We all got to commentate on the review AS IT WAS HAPPENING on AIM and the DJ would respond to our comments.
2. The DJ broadcasted audio from his mic AND FROM HIS PC as he did the review, since he was playing the game (which he completed god knows when) as he was broadcasting.

Here's the premise. He basically went through 3 of the h-scenes plus a few storyline scenes while translating the dialogue for us. I can't seem to say much more. If anyone wants the log for the commentary, you'll have to PM me, as it's NSFW! Same goes for the audio. I'm just
waiting for someone to post it.

For the thread: Start from THIS post and keep reading on.
Old 2008-03-02, 14:52   Link #1906
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
1: We all got to commentate on the review AS IT WAS HAPPENING on AIM and the DJ would respond to our comments.
2. The DJ broadcasted audio from his mic AND FROM HIS PC as he did the review, since he was playing the game (which he completed god knows when) as he was broadcasting.

Here's the premise. He basically went through 3 of the h-scenes plus a few storyline scenes while translating the dialogue for us.
That has got to be the single strangest idea I've heard in a very long time. It's just begging for dirty jokes and comments! He was translating/narrating the ero-scenes on the fly? ... Only on the Internet! (Need an MST3K-style parody... )
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 16:48   Link #1907
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

As soon as I get a hold of the audio, I'll send you that and the chat log.
Old 2008-03-02, 16:53   Link #1908
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
That is...err...unique...to say the least

I don't know what to think about the guy during the ero scenes

Send me a PM too when you can

*goes to mentally prepare*

Currently playing utawa...slowly...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 17:08   Link #1909
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

BTW, did I mention that he's going to review Da Capo next week?
Old 2008-03-02, 22:42   Link #1910
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

My favorite ero-game for this week is To Heart 2 AD
Old 2008-03-02, 23:24   Link #1911
Tragic
Stuck in Shitstorm
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Tragic
I've been playing Nostradamus, ToHeart:AD, and After and Another. They're all pretty good. Also the occasional Seinarukana.
Tragic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 04:03   Link #1912
MeganeShounen
Huh?

To anyone who has played Kishinhishou Demonbane (or any of the other Demonbane games)(and I decided to ask here, since there was no other more apropriate thread to ask in)...

Can anyone give me Kurou's and/or Kuzaku's lines before they attack with Lemuria Impact? I can only recall that part about "returning to nothingness" near the end.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 06:30   Link #1913
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

あ~んっ!や~んっ!たっ・まっ・ごっ!ごっ・はっ・んっ・ちゃ~

Shirogane no Soleil is just too awesome. I'd love to have both Sol and Hagaru as my Valkyries! Only...I don't want Sol to waste fifteen freaking days of my life just to make egg on rice. @_@
Old 2008-03-07, 10:50   Link #1914
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Finally finished Peace@Pieces, Little Busters! and Akane-iro Somaru Saka. It took me long enough xD

Of these three games my fav. was Little Busters! God, just loved this game! The Refrain Episode made me cry all the way to end even though I already had an idea of what was going to happen. This one goes to my TOP Fav. games! 10/10 for this one!

Peace@Pieces was good. The game failed in character development, they all stayed the same from beginning to end. Once you read your way through the game the first time everything from there on you can just sit and skip everything just stopping to click on the choices to enter another girl's route. 6/10.

Finally Akane-iro Somaru Saka. I enjoyed feng's first game: Aozora No Mieru Oka. That and the possibility to can hook up with Mikoto in this game was my incentive to play. All the stories are about getting over the obstacles that prevent you from being with the girl you love. Overall, the game is pretty good, there's plenty of development for every character and the story is ok. 7/10.

Now it's time to play Fortune Arterial, Time Leap and Seiken No Inganock!
Old 2008-03-07, 12:55   Link #1915
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

For those of you asking for the audio and the logs for the SHUFFLE! review. I've managed to get a hold of the audio and I'm currently uploading a rar of it and the text logs to a better file sharing site. The moment it's done, I'll send PMs to the 2 users who requested it. Anyone else who wants it MUST PM me first.

Finally Akane-iro Somaru Saka. I enjoyed feng's first game: Aozora No Mieru Oka. That and the possibility to can hook up with Mikoto in this game was my incentive to play. All the stories are about getting over the obstacles that prevent you from being with the girl you love. Overall, the game is pretty good, there's plenty of development for every character and the story is ok. 7/10.

A PS2 port for Akane-iro is coming out. For lulz, try guessing who's going to voice Yuuhi in the port.
Old 2008-03-08, 01:26   Link #1916
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

In my case, My computer would always get driver errors so i could never play ero-games, But finally figured it out and played school days. So Thats my favorite so far .

Any ways, i am kind of new to this, So i had a question .

If a game has japanese only text ( meaning not released in America), what are the ways to translate it to english?

Well i had heard one way is to use Translation softwares and some other softwares to do it . I dont know how to do it yet , But does any one know where i could find a guide for it ? If so ( if its allowed here ) could some one post a link to a guide or if not allowed in the thread, could some one that knows PM me ?

Another way that i had head, was that a group had to make a translated patch for it, and that patch would replace the japanese patch or something.

Are these two ways the only ways?

Thanks alot in advance for helpfull tips .
Old 2008-03-08, 01:35   Link #1917
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
In my case, My computer would always get driver errors so i could never play ero-games, But finally figured it out and played school days. So Thats my favorite so far .

Any ways, i am kind of new to this, So i had a question .

If a game has japanese only text ( meaning not released in America), what are the ways to translate it to english?

Well i had heard one way is to use Translation softwares and some other softwares to do it . I dont know how to do it yet , But does any one know where i could find a guide for it ? If so ( if its allowed here ) could some one post a link to a guide or if not allowed in the thread, could some one that knows PM me ?

Another way that i had head, was that a group had to make a translated patch for it, and that patch would replace the japanese patch or something.

Are these two ways the only ways?

Thanks alot in advance for helpfull tips .
How to hook Japanese text for translators.

And yes, sometimes you can just wait for patches.
Old 2008-03-08, 02:43   Link #1918
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
How to hook Japanese text for translators.

And yes, sometimes you can just wait for patches.
Thank you very much .

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2008-03-08 at 03:02. Reason: never mind, Found the thread :).
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 04:43   Link #1919
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Okay, Nomake Wan over at the Initial D World forums ended his Da Capo Plus Communication review on the IDW radio just over half an hour ago. As usual, audio and text logs available ONLY ON REQUEST AND THROUGH PMs.

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2008-03-09 at 13:46.
HashiriyaR32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 06:01   Link #1920
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Okay, Nomake Wan over at the Initial D World forums ended his Da Capo Plus Communication review on the IDW radio just over half an hour ago. As usual, audio and text logs available ONLY ON REQUEST AND TH/ROUGH PMs.
I am kind of new to this thread, so could explain what you mean ?

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel