AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

View Poll Results: Horizon S2 - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 52 83.87%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 14.52%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 1.61%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-15, 09:43   Link #61
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Whoa that was incredibly intense, the show has more or less been one non-stop action sequence for about the last 3 episodes now, but this one took the cake with the fleet battle/duel based finale reaching a fever pitch followed by a satisfying conclusion which looks to give Musashi the victory, albeit a very hard fought one. I definitely see what's up with all the perfect ratings though as I'm not sure how a final battle for this season could have been much better executed or frankly how they're managing to adapt something this dense and give all the individual characters and scenes just the right amount of time to make it all come together.

As of about the halfway point of this season everything just finally started clicking with me, whereas while I had been enjoying the show before it wasn't anywhere near on this level. I think it just took me that long to really get a feel for this enormous cast and all of the individual and absurd personalities in it. And that's really the thing with this show, you have to be willing to meet it halfway and be prepared not to take it more seriously than it does itself (which frankly is not that much) and then it becomes pretty awesome. I also really can't say I've seen any other show quite like it, though I have a feeling I'll be seeing more of it next year.

Anyway Neito is definitely my favorite of the fighters (I love how she's usually an underdog and the whole idea of fighting with chains is getting a lot of love between her and Kurapika from Hunter), but Adele is slowly rising through the ranks in basically playing the role of Fleet Admiral (complete with Bright Noa style pointing). I liked her before with the ridiculous suit of armor and just her overall mannerisms being tongue in cheek cutesy even though you know she's pretty capable as a tank, but yeah she puts the other captain moe of her season Natora Einus from Gundam AGE to shame.
Closed Thread