AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2007-04-24, 19:14   Link #1241
The_Forc

where or what exactly IS the "Heavens Feel" scenario of fate/stay?
is it a manga or.... what is it, and where can I find it?
The_Forc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 19:55   Link #1242
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
i know the ending where shirou kills saber is in the HF scenario where saber turns dark saber under the influence of sakura

Shirou does kill Dark Saber in that scenario though at Saber's request, but there was another ending where Shirou fought Saber hand to hand/melee combat style and won. However he goes through a nervous breakdown after winning the fight.
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-24, 20:40   Link #1243
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
Shirou does kill Dark Saber in that scenario though at Saber's request, but there was another ending where Shirou fought Saber hand to hand/melee combat style and won. However he goes through a nervous breakdown after winning the fight.
Rather, it's more like he goes over his limits and his entire body just shuts down.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-25, 05:44   Link #1244
sharingan0619

and may i ask where was this was fought? scenario? ive never heard of this fight anywhere before.
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-25, 21:54   Link #1245
Lolicon_Perv
In Jail every Sunday

this is happen in the game only, when u take the Heaven's Feel scenario..

the Fate/SN game has 3 scenario in total... Fate, UBW, and Heaven's Feel.. check wiki if u want to know more..
Lolicon_Perv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-26, 04:55   Link #1246
The_Forc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Forc View Post
it's not the anime, and from what some of you were saying in this thread, it seems to be the game?

what's the game called, and is it only in japanese?

Last edited by The_Forc; 2007-04-26 at 04:55. Reason: spelling
Old 2007-04-26, 15:52   Link #1247
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

The game is of the same name as the anime. Everyone's been repeating the name for like forever. And it is in Japanese.
Old 2007-04-26, 16:17   Link #1248
sharingan0619

yeah, the game is on ps2 and PC, they're both in japanese.
Old 2007-04-26, 16:37   Link #1249
The_Forc

well, I guess it's good that I'm gonna take japanese soon

I love taking random college courses in the summer
^_^

thanks for the help
Old 2007-04-26, 18:44   Link #1250
sharingan0619

Quote:
well, I guess it's good that I'm gonna take japanese soon

I love taking random college courses in the summer
^_^

thanks for the help
well thing is...u probably gotta know how to read japanese too...but maybe this will work out for u.
Old 2007-05-02, 02:31   Link #1251
noonedoes

Searvant deaths

This has been bugging me since I finished watchign the series, and it might contain spoilers.

If the servant dies and returns to the magic realm, does that mean he can no longer be called in a next holy war? Saber was from the 4 war and still had her memories from that war, but she didn't die. And I remeber rin saying that they all return back to the magic realm after the war, so at the end when sabers returns to her normal time line.... was it because she got the holy grail and wished she no longer was a servant?
noonedoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 05:30   Link #1252
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by noonedoes View Post
This has been bugging me since I finished watchign the series, and it might contain spoilers.

If the servant dies and returns to the magic realm, does that mean he can no longer be called in a next holy war? Saber was from the 4 war and still had her memories from that war, but she didn't die. And I remeber rin saying that they all return back to the magic realm after the war, so at the end when sabers returns to her normal time line.... was it because she got the holy grail and wished she no longer was a servant?
Only the copies of the heros are summoned, so there's no effect on the original versions themselves.

With Saberas an exception, because she turned into a Counter Guardian(servant) as a human just before they died instead of before they died.

It's not that Saber no longer wished to be a servant. But according to her contract with the grail, she will return back to time once she touched the grail, as her wish is 'in exchange for the usage of the holy grail, I'll become a servant' So when she gets the grail, she will return to her time, die, turn into a holy spirit and go to the Throne of Kings.

Then the next time she gets summoned in any HG war, it'll be her copies instead of herself. (only based on some theory, not 100% accurate)
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 14:14   Link #1253
sharingan0619

well whatever....i know we all just wanna see more saber X_O
i don't know how to put spoiler tags, so read on at yur own discretion!! but this is prolly not spoiler.

about yur theory, i think there is a minor correction, when a servant dies, he or she goes back to the throne of heroes to wait till the next war, different ppl is chosen for each class in each HG war, so saber was just lucky to be chosen twice in row, others such as lancer and berserker were different historical figures in the last war. so there is no "copy" of the servants to be exact.
Old 2007-05-02, 15:42   Link #1254
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:

about yur theory, i think there is a minor correction, when a servant dies, he or she goes back to the throne of heroes to wait till the next war, different ppl is chosen for each class in each HG war, so saber was just lucky to be chosen twice in row, others such as lancer and berserker were different historical figures in the last war. so there is no "copy" of the servants to be exact.
Spoiler for How to summon Servants:
Old 2007-05-02, 16:23   Link #1255
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:

It's from the game, the third scenario. In this scenario...
Spoiler for game spoilers:

However, there's also another meaning of Heaven's Feel, and it's highly relevant with the HG wars itself. It is:
Spoiler:

For more info of true magic please go here:
http://fuyuki.pbwiki.com/Magic#Magic

It's a good site if you're are looking for T-Moon data

Quote:
well whatever....i know we all just wanna see more saber X_O
i don't know how to put spoiler tags, so read on at yur own discretion!! but this is prolly not spoiler.

Read the first page to find out about how to use spoiler tags. But to save you time it's [@spoiler][/spoiler@]

without the @s

Anyways...the King of Heros and copies part are not my theory, it's from the settings itself. (explained clearly in game)
Old 2007-05-02, 17:42   Link #1256
sharingan0619

is that right?.....iamdragon
well, iver never read up anything on the setting that copies of the servants were possible, but forget this, let us talk of something new XD
Old 2007-05-02, 18:27   Link #1257
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Read up on this:

http://fuyuki.pbwiki.com/Creature#HeroicSpirits

Quote:
Copies/emanations/projections are sent out from the Throne of Heroes across all times. What is gained and learned from the emanation is not carried on over to the Heroic Spirit to prevent any paradoxes in what ought to be a completed/perfected/finished being. However, the record of what happened is returned to (or rather, has always been in) the Throne, as well as the power that was sent out to solve the problem. This applies to all Heroic Spirits, not just Archer.
Well if you want to talk of something new...let's guess the identity of Berserker in the 4th HG War...

Last edited by iamandragon; 2007-05-02 at 18:28. Reason: fixed url
Old 2007-05-03, 05:16   Link #1258
sharingan0619

now is that fate stay night related? i think that'll be more fate zero related discussion, and would most likely get removed, berserker's identity in fate zero is Iskander ( its not fsn spoiler so i don't have to put up any tags), that's what ive seen. Now sumthing different, perhaps u can tell me about HF scenario, what scene were u refering to ? and why should it be only for 18+ ppl?
Old 2007-05-03, 06:46   Link #1259
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

No no no Iskander is
Spoiler:
And I'm loving him sooo much. Berserker's identity is still unknown. Though we know that he can
Spoiler:

A hero matching that description...really can't think of anyone but my martial arts master, though he's not a hero...
Old 2007-05-03, 13:18   Link #1260
mlai

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Berserker's identity is still unknown. Though we know that he can... A hero matching that description... really can't think of anyone but my martial arts master, though he's not a hero...
But instead of a hangman, a mythical figure appears, an unarmed knight in black armor, who now forces Herbesdorf and his henchmen to play the game. ...
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote