5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-08, 03:37   Link #1161
Kanzaki Urumi

we might see nunnally stand up and reveal her geass and she starts piloting some wheelchair KMF.
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 03:48   Link #1162
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
My my... yet another Kids Next Door reference I presume

...I just have to say that
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 03:49   Link #1163
manga852

if the spoilers i just read are correct then geass might have a relatively satisfying ending but it will a shitty one.

Last edited by manga852; 2008-09-08 at 03:50. Reason: wanted to add something
manga852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 03:52   Link #1164
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga852 View Post
from the spoilers i just read geass might have a relatively satisfying end but it will a shitty one
Satisfying + shitty = good shit? The ending would be good shit! You mean?

I want to know what kind of words, Schneizel played around with to pull Nunnally over to his side against Lelouch.

To be able do such a feat he must be extremely cunning and evil.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 03:59   Link #1165
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Satisfying + shitty = good shit? The ending would be good shit! You mean?

I want to know what kind of words, Schneizel played around with to pull Nunnally over to his side against Lelouch.

To be able do such a feat he must be extremely cunning and evil.

The Truth?

Its not like Lelouch hasn't done horrific things, he brainwashed Nunnaly's family, he brainwashed soldiers, he basically brainwashed most of Britannia.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 03:59   Link #1166
Nakano
Zero

this was a kick ass ep i cant belive there is only 3 weeks left with this series tho
Nakano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 05:20   Link #1167
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
It Looks Like The black Knights Is still become Unfriendly again. I mean I sense that they will Team-up with sheizel to take out lelouch I mean Look at Karen, She's Gonna have the final Showdown with Suzaku soon.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-09-08 at 05:39.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 05:37   Link #1168
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Interesting episode to say the least, I liked it all over-all.

However, it seemed fairly face paced and the complete random change where Lelouch confronted the other world leaders seemed fairly random, even more so how he just got up and left when he heard about Pendragon leaving them all confused as to wtf was going on.

I know Lelouch wanted to create a world that Nunnally wanted, before Schnizel could do anything. But why did he not make his alliance with the nations he knew he could trust? He knew who the traitor nation was (or had a very strong suspicion) so surely he could have acted off that. But he drove a wedge between himself, the BK and the UN... o.O I just didn't get that, so could someone explain it? Taking the world with the sword is one way, the pen another. Both can be equally effective.

As for Nunnally coming back, I'm not surprised, I was half expecting it with the way she 'died' If she had of stayed dead I wouldn't have minded. Coming back like this though, I'm almost expecting her to either die again, or be the one to kill Lelouch. Either way the little blind girl in a wheel chair is angry with her brother and friend, there's going to be spankings, many many spankings, and I can't wait to see it and be amused.
Old 2008-09-08, 05:57   Link #1169
seraphon

ehhh as bad as lelouch is, I still think he "killed" less people than schneizel with his two lflea bomb. Whats the worst? a dictator or a crazy guy too happy sending nukes everywhere?
seraphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 06:03   Link #1170
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Took a second to digest the episode and connect it to the series.

The focus of the episode was the Zero Requiem and introduced the Albion, Damocles and Nunnaly.

Now that Lelouche knows the truth, to the best of his knowledge at the time, he settled the quest he undertook episode 1. He lost too much though in the process. The price for making Nunnaly happy was Clovis, Eupys and Nunnalys life.
Susaku, although an enemy, accompanied him on this quest and lost his soul as well.
What is left from this is 2 broken friends that now only desire to clear Euphys name by drowning her title as "murder princess" with their own sins. They want to take over the world by force, then turn it into something that Nunnaly would have been happy with and die in the process. Or worse, Lulu probably planned to end up with the code in order to make C.C happy before she died. Then he would be her position...

Either way, "Requiem" indeed.

The KOR did exactly what they should have. Avenge the murder of their lord. Too bad they were so underequipped. Not that it would have mattered. They are lucky they where able to sortie at all and vs the Albion they would have died no matter what frame they would have sat in.
(still... sniff, I liked the character design of Monica)

The whole UFN meeting was standard modus operandi for Lulu but I think really the goal of it was to show he was serious with his plans. He likes Kallen, perhaps even loves her and that's why he rejected her.
There is a reason he did not take her along for the geass cult mission.
She would not be able to handle the fucked up shit that may have to be done to unify the world. Kallen is a good person and he does not want her to end up like him or Susaku.
Just think about it. Lelouche knows what buttons to push. If he wanted it, he could have Kallen in tears of joy and in his bed in 5 minutes flat.
So "fabulous" hats off to Lelouche for trying his best at decency even while he is on the express to hell.
(same reason he rejected Rivalz btw)

That Schneizel pulled this off was no suprise. Not to us, not to Lulu. (Missing Fleja warheads and the country that built the fortress breaking from brittania)

But... that Schneizel has the gall to introduce a "worthy" emperor in the form of Nunnaly right after he murdered millions of people left me speechless.
How stupid is that little bitch? She declares Lelouche and Susaku her enemies why? Because big daddy S told her it's a good idea? Because stopping her brother means you gotta start tossing nukes? What sick thought pattern is this? Ever heard of communication? Habout asking your brother straight up? If he is doing it all for you, then it will be easy to ask him to stop that crap and hand the throne to her.
She could be sitting on the throne 5 minutes into the conversation.

But noooo, gotta drop that nuke so onii-chan thinks you're crazy and that Schneizel is behind it.
And Nunnaly... just like the UFN had to learn the hard way... you don't want Lelouche as your enemy.

Btw, those of you wondering "wtf" on why Nunnaly is back with Schneizel. It's easy. The shuttle took off but must have crashed because of the blast. I bet you Sayoko protected Nunnaly from harm in that crash and got seriously injured herself. Otherwise, whoever came to get Nunnaly would have been turned immediatly into a kunai coat rack.
So, I bet they grabbed Nunnaly and at her request Sayoko as well.
(Incidentally that may be Lulu's ace in the hole. Sayoko is quite able to grab Nunnaly in front of everyone and make her escape. I mean seriously... who can beat our Ninja Otome?)

my 2cents
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 06:04   Link #1171
The Bloodlust Kid
Needs a better screenname

Send a message via AIM to The Bloodlust Kid
Mary Suzaku strikes again.

Can anybody tell me the role of Cambodia again? I seem to recall that it's been mentioned only twice in the entire series but I don't know whether or not it's a colony or if it's some kind of ambassador thing.
The Bloodlust Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 06:15   Link #1172
seraphon

schneizel:"does it feel good to conquer people lelouch?"
lelouch:"great big brother I get a real kick out of it, and how about you? Does it feel good nuking people? I still didnt try that one"
schneizel:"It s the best! All hail nukes!"

ah just priceless I love hypocrisy.
seraphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 06:21   Link #1173
GodOfSpeed

I like this episode, it's really good, or i can say 1 of the best. The new "gundam" is awesome, and Nunnally is not dead yet....i somehow knew that....and how will Lelouch explain to his sister? ><
Old 2008-09-08, 06:26   Link #1174
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

lol! I just find it too convenient for Lloyd and Cecile to join Lelouch. It just make it convenient for Suzaku to get his hands on his Lancelot Albion to pwn everyone without making such effort Not much screen time for Suzaku to pull a GS/GSD ep 1

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 06:40   Link #1175
anyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Lol wow. 64.4% 10/10 for episode 21 dropped down to 43.91% for episode 22. This episode must really have sucked for people lol.

Not to mention the 7.37% of 1/10 rofl.
EP 21 I voted 1
EP 22 I voted 10

Nunnally made me happy
anyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 06:57   Link #1176
Sinn
Pwnage

I'll just sum up the good and bad of this episode rather than giving a useless 1 like some people. >_>

The goods:
Spoiler for might hurt somebody:

The bad:
Spoiler for might hurt somebody:

Surprisingly the bads are just too many But meh, this episode is still good, a 7/10 for the kalulu moment.
Old 2008-09-08, 07:00   Link #1177
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Why ppl saying Lelouch is now evil? All he sayin is for the world to be reborn, you must wipe it clean first...

When you think abt it, all everyone wants is peace, the DK wanted Japan and such...give it to them, just let him rule, world at peace, done and done, everyone is just under him.

And question...who's the world going to follow now, Shneiziel or Lelouch? They both after the same thing pretty much...only one's gonna nuke the world into submission and the other will Geass them. What Shniez said at the end of ep 21 "Who will the world follow...Lelouch's Geass or..." makes sense now.

How many eps are there total, 24 or 26? I just want the end now, skip all the crazy twists...
Pride that's the problem with the nations Lulu said i best when talking to Kallen in R1 the japanese could have lived good lives if they threw away there pride.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 07:03   Link #1178
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Pride that's the problem with the nations Lulu said i best when talking to Kallen in R1 the japanese could have lived good lives if they threw away there pride.
And the (limited) "good life" is at the cost of aiding Britannia in enslaving everyone else.

Lulu wasn't serious when he said that; he was intentionally trying to be a jerk, it isn't what he believed in.

Why be a dog when you can be a human?
Old 2008-09-08, 07:04   Link #1179
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Hmm I get the whole part with drowning out the sins of the 'Massacre Princess' but even still, some seems to be well excessive. Or rather, I can think of far simpler solutions if people were just simply willing to talk.

Of course people seem more keen to nuke cities then to shoot the breeze. Well that's entertaining to.

The whole UFN thing, yeah that was classic Lelouch, I could see what he was doing, and I knew why. What I couldn't understand rather was why he would choose that path over another. Drowning out Euphies legacy is all well and good. But done is done, become Emperor and unite the world and spin doctor everything to give back Euphie some of her old self or erase everything left behind suppress information.

Reducing the world to a ball of flames seems to be the far more costly path and one that would just lead to more needless suffering. I'm sure there would have been other ways to sniff out Schnizel.

Oh and yes, unless she is being kept in the dark, I just cannot see how Nunnally, or even Cornellia (to an extent) could justify the complete obliteration of cities. Nunnally must be completely off her rocker, or there was something sinister about her all along we didn't know or had done to her when she went back to Britania the first time.
Old 2008-09-08, 07:14   Link #1180
genwar

I'm with those who believe that Nunally is completely insane to somehow be OK with nuking an entire city.

I really hated this ending, first off Nunally isn't even a good fucking characters. She's literally been just on the side lines maybe getting 10 minutes of screen time and all we knew about her was that she wanted a kinder gentler world. Now we find out she the big bad enemy and is completely fine with nuking cities.
genwar is offline   Reply With Quote