AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-26, 23:30   Link #21
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
lol it is a bit tense...but I did add Naruto giving a thumbs up and mentioning a new perverted jutsu
rofl .. like what .. sleeping with his shadow clone transformed in tsunade
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 23:51   Link #22
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
rofl .. like what .. sleeping with his shadow clone transformed in tsunade
you said it not me
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 00:15   Link #23
SpiRo
Banned

Seeing Uchiha female Sharingan user would be awsome ..
Old 2007-03-27, 00:24   Link #24
tkdtiger

Quote:
Seeing Uchiha female Sharingan user would be awsome ..
That would be awesome I would love to see a female Sharingan character.
Old 2007-03-27, 00:41   Link #25
tkdtiger

I can see it now. Sasuke is in the forest with that new guy (for got his name) all of a sudden they're attacked by bandits. Sasuke sees the bandit leader who is wearing a mask. They fight and all of a sudden the ninja activates Sharingan. Sasuke is surprised, which causes him to get hit. The ninja pulles out a dagger and is about to kill him when Sasuke activates his own Sharingan and dodges the ninja's attack. The ninja seeing this removes the mask showing a young female with long black hair.

"How is it that you have the same eyes," askes Sasuke?

The girl has tears in her eyes as she explains that she was picking flowers. and that she had went back to the village to find everyone killed. In fear she ran as far as she could until she ran into a band of brigands. The took care of her, but then one day the brigand leader had attacked her and that was how she got sharingan which she used to kill the brigand leader, which she took over.
Old 2007-03-27, 01:00   Link #26
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I can see it now. Sasuke is in the forest with that new guy (for got his name) all of a sudden they're attacked by bandits. Sasuke sees the bandit leader who is wearing a mask. They fight and all of a sudden the ninja activates Sharingan. Sasuke is surprised, which causes him to get hit. The ninja pulles out a dagger and is about to kill him when Sasuke activates his own Sharingan and dodges the ninja's attack. The ninja seeing this removes the mask showing a young female with long black hair.

"How is it that you have the same eyes," askes Sasuke?

The girl has tears in her eyes as she explains that she was picking flowers. and that she had went back to the village to find everyone killed. In fear she ran as far as she could until she ran into a band of brigands. The took care of her, but then one day the brigand leader had attacked her and that was how she got sharingan which she used to kill the brigand leader, which she took over.
if they dont make at that place baby, u didnt acomplish anything with story ..

Uchiha is revived !!
Old 2007-03-27, 01:00   Link #27
xcad

den sasuke and that girl get married and live happily ever after.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 01:05   Link #28
tkdtiger

That would be a happy ending for two people who had pretty much lost everything. Too bad this would probably never happen.
Old 2007-03-27, 01:23   Link #29
xcad

yeah. but itz nice to fantasize. imagine shika with temari and ino. woo. 2 wives.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 01:28   Link #30
SpiRo
Banned

Shika will defenetly be with temari .. if that dont happen i will cut my .. finger ^^

But still imagine Sasuke enters with girlfriend Sharingan user ..

Sakura: "-.-' wtf ? I waited and whined so much for u and u betray me like this"

Sasuke " .... " " U r annoying ! "

*smack*

No more Uchiha clan ..

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-03-27 at 01:40.
Old 2007-03-27, 01:37   Link #31
tkdtiger

Quote:
Shika will defenetly be with temari .. if that dont happen i will cut my .. finger ^^

But still imagine Sasuke enters with girlfriend Sharingan user ..

Sakura: "-.-' wtf ? I waited and chined so much for u and u betray me like this"

Sasuke " .... " " U r annoying ! "

*smack*

No more Uchiha clan ..
Yikes...with Sakura's strength he'd probably lose his head
Old 2007-03-27, 03:17   Link #32
tkdtiger

With all the quotes in the manga that says Hyuuga is the strongest and than Uchiha is the strongest in Konoha I think at somepoint Kishimoto should have Neji and Sasuke fight to finally put the matter to rest. Shoot he can have them kill each other off showing the clans as equals...just make sure it's an awesome fight if you do : P
Old 2007-03-28, 12:47   Link #33
tkdtiger

Gai and Kakashi's team will face off against Itachi and Kisame, but on their way there the teams get separated and ambushed by some of the other Akatsuki members. Ultimately Neji finds himself face to face with Itachi and Naruto is face to face with Kisame. Itachi and Neji are fighting and Itachi is actually impressed, but ultimately is too strong for Neji who is defeated. Itachi goes for the kill, but Sasuke shows up with his team who are now helping Kakashi's and Gai's team. So now it's Itachi and Sasuke facing off, but Sasuke realizes he's unab;e to defeat his brother alone. Neji gets up weakily tells Sasuke that Itachi is too much for a one one one confrontation. Sasuke grudgingly agrees and the two guys are going to face off against Itachi together. Naruto is looking at Kisame, but Kisame hears a voice from behind. It's Lee who wants to fight Kisame and for him to continue to go after AL. Lee gives his thumbs up pose. Naruto finds himself in a dark room with various clay statues of all the akatsuki members that had ever existed. They come to life and naruto realizes he can't defeat them all alone. This is when Shikamaru's Team and Kurenai's team shows up to save Naruto and get's naruto to continue on to AL. It's now AL and Naruto. The AL is smiling and they begin to fight. Mean while the others are still having problems defeating the other Akatsuki memebrs, when Gaara's team finally shows up to help.
Old 2007-03-28, 16:03   Link #34
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
what i would like to see is
Uchiha Itachi comes back to the village and so does sasuke........... kakashi ends up marrying kurenai and Sakura with Sasuke.........
And i want to see Naruto dead in the end coz i think that would be the best way to end his life story
other than all that
i would love to see the history of fourth hokage.his battle techniques.why was he called the yellow flash of konoha.......all that stuff about him......
and i would like to know more about Uchiha madara........ coz now-a-days he has gained quite a lot of my interest...........
Well i would like to see a whole 9 episodes based on Aktasuki and history of each of the members......... and how they ended up in Akatsuki..........
and will love to know more about these tailed beasts espacially kyuubi
Uchih@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 17:05   Link #35
tkdtiger

I want to see a character open all 8 gates...and more info about the byakugan and Neji's clan. I also want to see Hinata or one of the females improve more than they have...
Old 2007-03-28, 20:03   Link #36
DrunkManCrying

I'd like it if Naruto wakes up in class having dreamt everything that ever happened ever in the series. He's just a pathetic nerd with no friends whatsoever.
the end.
DrunkManCrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 20:41   Link #37
Syndicate
Banned

there too much but i have a couple of things what would be nice

- the ultimate showdown of sasuke and itachi

- spir0's hentai imagination version of naruto

- neji vs sasuke (already knows who wins >.>)

a female sharingan user would be nice. I would want her to be like a that tenchu chick from ps2.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 21:51   Link #38
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchih@ View Post
what i would like to see is
Uchiha Itachi comes back to the village and so does sasuke.
Itachi with Sasuke go back home .. should they be happy family ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkManCrying View Post
I'd like it if Naruto wakes up in class having dreamt everything that ever happened ever in the series. He's just a pathetic nerd with no friends whatsoever.
the end.
Lmao .. pawnt ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
- spir0's hentai imagination version of naruto.
Old 2007-03-29, 01:13   Link #39
tkdtiger

Quote:
Itachi with Sasuke go back home .. should they be happy family ?

Lmao .. pawnt ..

that would be different...very trigun like don't you think? How would they interact knowing one killed the whole clan...that could make for a great story in itself
Old 2007-03-29, 02:43   Link #40
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
I would like to see the ultimate all-out cross dimensional ninja showdown. Imagine it, Shadow Man, Ryu Hayabusa, Kage, Jubei Kibagami, Gray Fox, Yuffie, Taki, Schwartz Bruder, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Sheik, any, each, and every ninja or ninja-like character from every anime series, video game, movie, or TV show you can imagine falling through some odd portal thingy to do battle with the ninjas of the Naruto universe for total ninja domination!!

I would also like to see more breaking of the 4th wall. Say while the filler episodes come, a character will be aware that the story is going absolutely nowhere.

"Graaauaagh!! I'm some evil ninja from god knows where, here to do battle with you because I'm evil and I'm into that sort of thing!!"

"You do realize you'll just die in a few episodes, and nobody will remember you except for those guys who edit Wikipedia, right?"

"Shut up!! Don't mess with me, I'm a real... mean guy... person!!!"

"Great, you're half-assing your lines. Shows how much money they really put into this F\_/(K|/\/6 show."
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote