AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-09-12, 12:09   Link #61
AB079
Banned

She's still filled with doubts and for now there is no confirmation who the hell is the father but the last chapter ended on a really weird scene.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 16:46   Link #62
FIBC

the other man left and ryuu and yuzu kiss.
FIBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 17:44   Link #63
AB079
Banned

But who's the father?
Old 2017-09-12, 21:40   Link #64
Disdanny
Izanagi

No one knows. My friend told me it's the MC's. The other guy seems like he can't have kids or some bs.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 22:56   Link #65
Tokoya

When you say the other guy, you mean the guy that she cheated with?
Tokoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-14, 13:09   Link #66
ShifuGamer

I'm confused, has it been confirmed that the child belongs to the guy Yuzu cheated with and has it been confirmed in the latest raws that it belongs to the guy she cheated with? Also did she decided to stay with Ryu, because from what I can see from "images" without being able to read the hiragana or kanji. Ryu and the Ex-boyfriend were drinking and chilling on a porch. Also it seems to me that the ex-boyfriend left and Yuzu decided to stay with Ryu and MC.
ShifuGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-05, 13:50   Link #67
AB079
Banned

Decided to check this manga again after all the shitfest of the last arc and I have to say that improved quite a lot leaving aside all the pointless drama.

Yuzu already gave birth to her kid and she's still with Ryuu, everything is going pretty well between those 2, same goes for Koharu. Madoka is still gone btw.

Now they're living this new life with a kid and seems like Koharu is developing her motherly side, Koharu pregnant incoming? One detail is who the hell was the father of Yuzu's kid because as far as I can tell the other guy is the father but Ryuu accepted to take care of that kid, and yeah it seems that Yuzu cheated on Ryuu, don't know why Ryuu is just fine with it instead of telling her to fuck off.

Last edited by AB079; 2017-12-05 at 14:04.
Old 2017-12-14, 11:02   Link #68
-HAZE-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Decided to check this manga again after all the shitfest of the last arc and I have to say that improved quite a lot leaving aside all the pointless drama.

Yuzu already gave birth to her kid and she's still with Ryuu, everything is going pretty well between those 2, same goes for Koharu. Madoka is still gone btw.

Now they're living this new life with a kid and seems like Koharu is developing her motherly side, Koharu pregnant incoming? One detail is who the hell was the father of Yuzu's kid because as far as I can tell the other guy is the father but Ryuu accepted to take care of that kid, and yeah it seems that Yuzu cheated on Ryuu, don't know why Ryuu is just fine with it instead of telling her to fuck off.
Ryuu is really dumb as f*ck donīt get me wrong yuzu was my favorite character but come on if you are willing to be in a hare-kon or in a marriage than donīt cheat on your husband and if you love the other dude at least divorce your husband so you can be wih the other dude and Ryuu piss me of too the child isnīt even his own a he is willing to raise it come on letīs be realistic who would do that. Sry if I sound to harsh I would kick her out because I couldnīt trust her anymore. I would always think that maybe she would do the same thing again and it doesnīt matter what she would say to me I would always distrust her because once you lose the trust in someone no matter what happens you canīt easly trust that person again
-HAZE- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-14, 11:10   Link #69
ShifuGamer

Im never picking this up again. I just wanted to confirm if the child was Ryuu's
ShifuGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 03:41   Link #70
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Wow, there is willing cuckold here! Damn, glad I stop reading this before I reach it...
Old 2017-12-15, 04:20   Link #71
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Ryuu said because he himself doing harem, he will allow his wives to have other men too

That's not harem, that's open relationship lol
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 04:49   Link #72
n0m@n
C-Z

Well, the author is a female so she wouldnt be able to write a really good harem story which would be liked by guys. I guess she included some of her own fascination in a relationship lol.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 05:15   Link #73
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Ryuu said because he himself doing harem, he will allow his wives to have other men too

That's not harem, that's open relationship lol
Geez, only sicko want to see his wife impregnated by others
Guess i won't ever understand about this stupid "Open Relationship/Open Marriage" thing
Wait, Ryuu is "sick" man too...
Old 2017-12-15, 07:18   Link #74
n0m@n
C-Z

Lol, the tags on this thread are hilarious.
1. divorces
2. fake harem
3. ntr

Cant believe hyde reads this....

Last edited by n0m@n; 2017-12-15 at 08:06.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 09:09   Link #75
-HAZE-

I really donīt get how other people like this manga itīs like they want to be in this kind of realationship. F*ck all the hours of waiting at the begining for this manga where he would conquer Koharu and I knew some kind of drama would happen but and after they overcome their problems they would be happy afterwards but the things which happen now are too much itīs like there will be happen even something worser, itīs like ohhh Koharu now that you are married to me yeah if you want to F*ck some other dude itīs ok because we have a open realtionship COME ON DUDE thats not normal. Another one who pissīs me of the same degree is
Usotsuki Paradox same shit just f*cking decided which one you one and donīt do that shit you are doing half of the f*cking manga long.
Old 2017-12-15, 09:55   Link #76
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Well, you and many people fundamentally misunderstood this manga

The protagonist/MC is Koharu

Everything will be in the best interest of Koharu, not Ryuu

Other wives gone is an advantage for Koharu
Old 2017-12-15, 10:13   Link #77
AB079
Banned

The only reason to read this manga after all the bullshit with Madoka and Yuzu is by wanting to see how this plane is gonna crush, AND WITH NO SURVIVORS.
Old 2017-12-15, 10:39   Link #78
-HAZE-

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Well, you and many people fundamentally misunderstood this manga

The protagonist/MC is Koharu

Everything will be in the best interest of Koharu, not Ryuu

Other wives gone is an advantage for Koharu
Ok that may be true at first but later on i got the feeling that yuzu and madoka where somehow importantt even to her it was like she accepted it and even she was down with the things yuzu and modoka did and I donīt really know if you could say itīs for koharus interest
Old 2018-02-27, 06:34   Link #79
amasposu

Chapter 157:

Spoiler for 157:
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-27, 08:43   Link #80
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Who's the father?

Tags