AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-05-09, 02:36   Link #61
sparhawk1610
Asura

Ok it is confirmed, it is licensed by J-Novel
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 04:42   Link #62
Natsume01

And Yep, it has been licensed by J-Novel. Great!!
A great light novel translated by a great team.
Natsume01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 08:58   Link #63
LKK

Thread has been updated with licensed prefix. All rules regarding licensed material are now in effect.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 01:03   Link #64
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
What broken characters. Playing earlier is really an advantage.
Early does have an advantage, but not in terms of embryo growth or leveling. And I think the author tries to turn the whole thing into an elemental wheel, so even if you seem really OP, there is another character who likely can wreck you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsume01 View Post
Spoiler for response to spoiler:
Spoiler for Chara:

Quote:
And Yep, it has been licensed by J-Novel. Great!!
A great light novel translated by a great team.
Wow, this is great. I wonder why they decided to go with Dendro instead of the more popular one like Seirei Gensouki. Well I'm not complaining either way.

This means the fan translation will stop right? Would be cool if fan translator can at least continue the later side stories, which probably won't be incorporated into publication for a while. I think Episode Superior II, Superior Out Law, and Superior III (personal favorite arc of the entire thing) all don't involve that many spoilers.

Also, chapter 5 of the manga is delayed to the 12th, wonder if there will be an announcement (probably not).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-10, 01:31   Link #65
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

From what I gather from Quarkboy's comments on forums, he really likes this series.

Also its a series thats likely to get an anime adaption in the near future.
Old 2017-05-10, 06:28   Link #66
The One Above God
Kamijou

^I'd give it 3-5 more volumes. Same with Tsujo Kogeki.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-16, 18:04   Link #67
Natsume01

Spoiler for Question:
Old 2017-05-18, 20:29   Link #68
Kunagisa

Quote:
Spoiler for Question:
Still not explained as of the latest chapters, but Apostles have that ability as well. This is probably connected to the main story line, and the hints for that came from Chapter 5 of the web, so maybe like volume 7 or 8 of the bunko? Or 9-10 if the side stories get included?
Old 2017-05-19, 06:27   Link #69
Natsume01

^ Yeah I know about the Apostle. It was said by
Spoiler for Kaguya:

I suppose it's better to read the Side Stories in-between the Chapters. I skipped the Valentine Extra though.
Spoiler for Figaro:

Am I the only one who felt sad for the UBM Wolf?

What do you think about Nemesis' skills? They are good but really hard to use with the conditions and cooldown time.

I may wait until J-Novel translate the three volumes before restarting it.
Is there any date for v04? And illustrations for v03?
Old 2017-05-20, 02:05   Link #70
Kunagisa

Quote:
^ Yeah I know about the Apostle. It was said by
Spoiler for Embryo:
Speaking of her, I think she has the coolest name (Type Maiden with Invasion World).

Quote:
I suppose it's better to read the Side Stories in-between the Chapters. I skipped the Valentine Extra though.
The Valentine chapter is pretty quick and actually does tie into the latest arc, otherwise it's a bit weird reading Chapter 6.

Quote:
Spoiler for Figaro:
Spoiler for Volume 2:

Quote:
Am I the only one who felt sad for the UBM Wolf?
Well they are sentient at this point ...

Quote:
What do you think about Nemesis' skills? They are good but really hard to use with the conditions and cooldown time.
They are all pretty good except for the Third Form. Luke's is way cooler though.

Quote:
Is there any date for v04? And illustrations for v03?
No date yet, and most illustrations are on official twitter around April Fool, but the scans are out too if you want all of them.
Old 2017-05-20, 05:40   Link #71
Natsume01

^
Spoiler for Bandit Group:

I first thought that << Revenge is Mine >> could be used on anyone even if they weren't the one who hit him. But then I guess it'd have been too overpowered since he'd just too accumulate damage by himself and then use it on a UBM or Boss Monster.
Luke's skill are too OP,
Spoiler for Skills:

For the valentine chapter: yeah I'll read it before I read chapter 06 since I've seen some spoiler for Figaro.

Do you remember this scene: made me laugh.
Quote:
 ――まさか、私が真犯人だとバレているの!?

ありえない。
 昼の会話だけで、私が犯人と気づくだなんて… 。
 質問への受け答えも、話題の振り方も完璧だったはずなのに!
 あのクソザコは… 天才か何かだとでも言うの!?
It's from the last chapter of Kuma-niisan & Luke's Gaiden. (or the chapter before)
Old 2017-05-20, 13:42   Link #72
Kunagisa

Quote:
^
Spoiler for Bandit Group:
Spoiler for player:

Quote:
Do you remember this scene: made me laugh.
It's from the last chapter of Kuma-niisan & Luke's Gaiden. (or the chapter before)
That's why people call her バカーベラ instead of ガーベラ!

And speaking of Figaro from before, congratulations for the marriage proposal being accepted lol. I REALLY wasn't expecting that.
Also, we see Reirei's character design AND real life in the manga.
Old 2017-05-22, 05:22   Link #73
Natsume01

^ Yeah it suits her pretty well. Ahaha!

In which chapter does she appear? I hope someone is going to translate the manga.

Spoiler for Question about 'Incarnation':
Old 2017-05-23, 23:10   Link #74
Kunagisa

Quote:
^ Yeah it suits her pretty well. Ahaha!

In which chapter does she appear? I hope someone is going to translate the manga.

Spoiler for Question about 'Incarnation':
Chapter 4 for her in game avatar, and chapter 5 for her real/live form.

Spoiler for Web Chapter 5:

Also, web chapter 6 is done, and we're going into another side story for Hugo and AR・I・CA. I wonder how long this story's gonna be ...
Old 2017-05-24, 03:04   Link #75
Natsume01

Thanks, will check it out later.

Spoiler for Avatars:

Spoiler for Zex:

According to the other, it's only the first part of Chapter 06 that's over. (Didn't read past Chapter 05 so I'm not sure, I just glanced at last lines of the last chapters.)
For the new gaiden with Yuugo, I think it should only lasts 4/5 chapters like the others gaiden, or so I hope. I don't want it to last as much as the one about Figaro and some others.
Old 2017-05-25, 00:40   Link #76
Kunagisa

Quote:
Spoiler for Zex:
Spoiler for Side/Chapter 5:

Quote:
According to the other, it's only the first part of Chapter 06 that's over. (Didn't read past Chapter 05 so I'm not sure, I just glanced at last lines of the last chapters.)
For the new gaiden with Yuugo, I think it should only lasts 4/5 chapters like the others gaiden, or so I hope. I don't want it to last as much as the one about Figaro and some others.
Oh yeah, you're right about it being only the first half. I wonder why he split it, don't think he has done that before with any other chapters. Since the side story is between Chapter 5 and 6, I feel like he wants to introduce some stuff that links to the second half. I rather like AR・I・CA (well, more like I like her Super Embryo Cassandra), so I think I will enjoy this. At the same time though, I really want him to continue to chapter because Drive will probably invade soon (Godzilla vs. Super Robot!!!).
Old 2017-05-28, 15:50   Link #77
Natsume01

So I read some chapters.
This one made me really laugh. Really, the title of that one chapter really was fitting. Holy Knight(Dark Knight): the chapter were he met AAA.
Spoiler for Spoiler ncode ch240:

And this one too. He really loves the gacha. If not for Nemesis, he'll use all his money on it. Well she couldn't stop from betting that much money on the fight Figaro vs Jinu(how is it written?) and Cashmere vs Tom Cat. At least he's winning (for now).
Spoiler for Spoiler ncode chapter 243:

Spoiler for Figaro's family:

Oh and Jinu, is she really 10 years old? So mature~ Even Chesa is wondering if she's not older. Smarter than Luke when it's about love.

I don't really ARICA.
Spoiler for ARICA:

I wonder if you could post some detailed summary about [Hades]? There's absolutely nothing about him in the novel except that he's one of the three who understood Chesa's notion of liberty. (Zechs and Ray being the other two.)
Do you have any idea on IF's purpose? Really can't make a guess.

Completely agree with you. It's obvious the war is going to start again soon, with lolpet (like you call her) went back and the letter at the end of Part I. Godzilla vs Super Robot!! Now that's a fight I want to see.
My personal favorite in the extra chapter is Superior III. It's good. Though I must say I missed Ray. That's also why I didn't really like Chapter 6 Part I. Too much change of POV and little story
Except for
Spoiler for Figaro&Hannya:

Last edited by Natsume01; 2017-05-28 at 16:08.
Old 2017-05-30, 01:22   Link #78
Kunagisa

Yes! The humor's great in the series. My favorite one's probably the bathing scene. I literally lol'ed for that one. By Jinu do you mean Shunyu? And speaking of 10 year olds, I can't believe Emily (Murder Princess/殺人姫) is also one ... though that makes the ending to the latest chapter that much more hilarious too. Poor Zhang (Chan)!

The theory that I support the most for IF's motive
Spoiler for IF:
Regarding 冥王 (King of Tartarus), besides what I typed the last page, considering King and Princess suffixes are job titles that focus on status boost, he probably has super high MP?

I don't see Superior III being surpassed by any other chapter any time soon. SUBM are just way too cool. I treat this story as an ensemble cast like DRRR and Kyoukaisen Horizon. I do not really mind if Ray's not the focus even for extended period of time. The characters are all pretty interesting.
Old 2017-05-30, 05:55   Link #79
Natsume01

^ Oh yeah, that bathing scene was so funny.
This is not read as Shunyu, right? ジンウ. It's how it's written in the color illustration of v03.
Yeah I was surprised that she was the Murder Princess.

That's an interesting theory but why would Tian help them for that when they can't use it?

Have you read any other SS that came together with the volume? If so, maybe you can post a summary whenever you can.

I agree with that: SUBM are pretty cool. But I really don't like when the POV changes too much. As long as it's an interesting character I don't mind if it's not for too long, like Superior III.
For example in Altina The Sword Princess, while Bastian is interesting, an entire volume with him and not with Regin/Altina/Clarisse was too much for me.

Do you have any idea of the author schedule (for updates)?

EDIT: New raw chapter~
Spoiler for n269:

Last edited by Natsume01; 2017-05-30 at 15:53.
Old 2017-05-30, 20:23   Link #80
Kunagisa

Quote:
This is not read as Shunyu, right? ジンウ. It's how it's written in the color illustration of v03.
Spoiler for text:

Oh, I guess both are correct. I do not remember reading any ruby text in the web version, so I never knew how he actually imagine it to sound like.

Quote:
That's an interesting theory but why would Tian help them for that when they can't use it?
Well, to control that point, they would have to take over the surrounding area. Wanted Tians can also make use of that.

Quote:
Have you read any other SS that came together with the volume? If so, maybe you can post a summary whenever you can.
The one for volume 3 is kinda lame. It's just a Q and A. The first one's actually regarding the pronunciation of Shunyu's name (I clearly haven't read this after I bought it); second one's about Bearbro's suit came from Tenchi; third is the names of all the system AIs, which are all uploaded to the wiki. And that's kinda it (yes super lame). I think he saved all the "good" side stories for the physical copies, which I'm not ordering for this series.

Quote:
Do you have any idea of the author schedule (for updates)?

EDIT: New raw chapter~
Spoiler for n269:
No idea for both. Last line's definitely Bearbro and referring to the "boss" of Chapter 5. The lost techs are pretty crazy too. Wonder how strong 機皇 was when he died. Has to be rivaling Dragonic Emperor right?

Tags
high fantasy, science fiction, vrmmorpg