Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-17, 15:04   Link #181
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
name one character in bleach who had a flashback after being hit with a killing stroke and isn't dead.
Renji in his VS Ichigo #2. pwn'd!
Btw, the reason why Tousen was so afraid of and angry at Kenpachi, is because he shares the personality of the person who killed that girl he knew-totally berserk, in one word...or so says I
Old 2009-12-17, 15:25   Link #182
SimplyAJ

Tousen's story has already been really weak anyway. It's just your typical Emo antagonist that blew the wishes and dreams of someone they cared for WAY out of proportion and either doesn't see the error of their ways, or does but not until they are dying.

Regardless, the whole laughing like a maniac thing seemed like a bit much. And his personallity just seemed to change completely. The comment on calling Komamura ugly is completely uncharacteristic. I mean, I guess you could write it off as the arrogant part of a hollow taking over but still. I'm sure Aizen or Gin will make a snarky comment about how he "just wasn't ready for that level of power yet" or something.
Old 2009-12-17, 15:37   Link #183
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I like how people are throwing the word "emo" around >_>
Old 2009-12-17, 15:59   Link #184
Kurohitsugi

Man, tousens eyes really gave me the creeps.
I also didn't like the "Yo Komamura, youre ugly, lolz" part, because it just didn't fit to tousens character in any way. My hope is only, like Hisagi said, that Tousens transformation changed his character and ultimately made him even more weak (since Aizen probably didn't master hollow transformation to 100 percent... so Tousen was another failed experiment).

Another hope is, that we finally get some information on Zanpaktuo heritage... it has been a rumor since years that Tousen actually inherited the zanpaktuo of his dead friend.
Old 2009-12-17, 16:18   Link #185
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

What irony; Tousen is uglier than Komamura and ends up getting stabbed by an attack he would have otherwise dodged.
Old 2009-12-17, 16:45   Link #186
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Talking Fan Shadings

Some fan shadings from this chapter and boy cant wait for this one, to be animated .

Quote:
Old 2009-12-17, 17:09   Link #187
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
What irony; Tousen is uglier than Komamura and ends up getting stabbed by an attack he would have otherwise dodged.
Isnt that the formula though? Use an ability that kind of stuffs you up, from what was your previous pwning state....

Aizen if you transform now - Ichigo will surely kill you...!!! ha
Old 2009-12-17, 17:09   Link #188
saravis

I have a hard time believing this is the killing stroke. Its too weird having his ressurection form weaker than his normal form, even if he's less aware. There's going to be something more to this. I could see the final page meaning Tousen has completely lost sight of his friend's ideals and next chapter we'll have a completely berserk Tousen as that has been the route he's been heading these last few chapters. Also we haven't seen a real flashback, only hints. Finally why is everybody dissing Komamaru, he's fighting a captain level enemy that has been vizardized.

One other thing, why hasn't this thread been stickied?
Old 2009-12-17, 17:52   Link #189
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
Zaraki has a massive power but if it's the greatest and if it scares other captains? highly doubtful, even if he had a Shikai or Bankai we will never know as Bleach doesn't solely consist out of brute strenght alone.
yet he takes a full Falcon punch from released yammi and laughs at it. Yammy is 0, Spoon head is 5
Old 2009-12-17, 18:17   Link #190
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Just read the chapter and I though it was pretty good. Tosen's transformation sure is ugly, I wish it would have been better.

I really hope that Tosen doesn't die like this. He is supposed to be one of the big three so it should take more than that to bring him down. Maybe he should try to release his Bankai instead of turning into a fly, that probably would be more effective.
Old 2009-12-17, 18:20   Link #191
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
It seems Tosen has died?

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2009-12-17, 18:54   Link #192
Calca
Expressionless

So Tousens resurrection is a cricket. No doubt Gin's will be a fox.
Old 2009-12-17, 19:36   Link #193
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySoldier37 View Post
Just read the chapter and I though it was pretty good. Tosen's transformation sure is ugly, I wish it would have been better.

I really hope that Tosen doesn't die like this. He is supposed to be one of the big three so it should take more than that to bring him down. Maybe he should try to release his Bankai instead of turning into a fly, that probably would be more effective.
nty...I don't care much for ugly bug fightings...it would only piss people off even more if he survives being impaled through the head, and a spike popping out of his mouth lol...
Old 2009-12-17, 19:55   Link #194
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

This chapter was terribad.
Old 2009-12-17, 19:56   Link #195
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

finally read it...is Komamura basically saying he was holding back? *facepalm*

Also...yeah...I'm gonna like to see what condition Tousen is in after Kazeshini was released inside his head...
Old 2009-12-17, 20:57   Link #196
lequory
People hate good theories

Fight isn't over. Tosen will use his HSR to continue on.
Old 2009-12-17, 21:16   Link #197
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
nty...I don't care much for ugly bug fightings...it would only piss people off even more if he survives being impaled through the head, and a spike popping out of his mouth lol...
I see your point but it would also annoy people if he just dies without killing anybody or at least making a statement of how strong him, Gin and Aizen have gotten since they left Soul society.
Old 2009-12-17, 21:16   Link #198
sayde

So did anyone manage to check out the very last colored page in this weeks chapter (featuring Ichigo facing off against Aizen, Tousen, and I think Gin)?

What was it supposed to be representative of? Is it supposed to foreshadow future events in the manga, the upcoming movie, or was it thrown in there just for lulz?
Old 2009-12-17, 21:43   Link #199
lequory
People hate good theories

and then their were two.
Old 2009-12-17, 22:03   Link #200
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
and then their were two.
Nah, there's always only been one. Gin and Tousen and the Espada were all illusions of Aizen to make SS waste their strength fighting nothing.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga