AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Old 2012-12-13, 23:27   Link #1141
thegirlonfire

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but dose anyone know if the Clannad patch supports the Limited Edition version?
thegirlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 22:15   Link #1142
EcksPeshial

I know this thread has been dead for quite sometime and this part of the forum probably doesn't see much action due to it being retired but I was curious as to if anyone had any updates as to if there's a Memorial Edition english patch coming anytime soon if it hasn't already? Been searching everywhere but no such luck. So I was hoping maybe someone on these forums would know better than Google :P
EcksPeshial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 11:36   Link #1143
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcksPeshial View Post
I know this thread has been dead for quite sometime and this part of the forum probably doesn't see much action due to it being retired but I was curious as to if anyone had any updates as to if there's a Memorial Edition english patch coming anytime soon if it hasn't already? Been searching everywhere but no such luck. So I was hoping maybe someone on these forums would know better than Google :P
I've got the perfect chart for you!
Old 2013-05-07, 17:40   Link #1144
EcksPeshial

Thanks! One problem though, I can't find the RealLive for it, I clicked the link it sent me to in the post below in step 2 but it doesn't want to let me download it. Any ideas?

"After you install CLANNAD ME from the disc (and make a backup of the fresh installation):
1) Download SEEN_FV_snapshot from here. UnRar, then cut&paste into the CLANNAD folder. If it asks you about replacing files, say yes.
*Be sure to keep your files up to date! Until a final patch is released, Baka-Tsuki is constantly updating SEENs and whatnot to fix the seemingly unending stream of bugs that pop up. The SEEN and Gameexe.ini in the file I linked to are not current, and you should go to the SVN to update your files as much as possible. Whenever you update, always get the FV (Full Voice) version of the update. Whenever you get a new SEEN, clear out the SAVEDATA folder before running CLANNAD with the new SEEN installed.
2) Go here and grab the Reallive in the 2nd post. Replace CLANNAD ME's Reallive with this one.
3) Get the Menu Translations on the same page and cut&paste them into CLANNAD ME's G00 folder. If it asks you about replacing files, say yes.
Make sure that the SAVEDATA folder is clean before running CLANNAD ME with these new files! Your old saves will not work!"

( http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...-Full-Voice%29 ) is the link sorry!
EcksPeshial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 09:33   Link #1145
totalscrub

Help with patch installation

So first things first, I'm completely new to VNs. Just downloaded the Clannad VN and the patch. After replacing all the files, I booted up the game but all I see is a white screen with the main menu music playing. Any idea what I should do to solve this?
totalscrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-24, 08:39   Link #1146
Feru27Blaze

Hi!
I need some help, I can't sabe the game on my android, originally it stopped on the prologue (When Tomoya it's staring at the blue sky) so i find the link of the solution somewhere and follow the instructions, I used the patch from mediafire, replace the items and I can play the game but I can't save or get into the page that have the game patchs, help me please D:!
Sorry if my english is bad, I'm from Chile, and I can understand when I read but I can't express very well.
Feru27Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation