AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-06, 09:50   Link #81
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Good news folks. Entropy, the guy who was translating Black Bullet, started translating Fafnir!!!

Chapter 1 is out, and all I can say is: Poor Yuu....
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 10:02   Link #82
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Good news folks. Entropy, the guy who was translating Black Bullet, started translating Fafnir!!!

Chapter 1 is out, and all I can say is: Poor Yuu....
manga or novel?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 10:10   Link #83
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
manga or novel?
Well, we're in the LN thread so........

PS: The jelly Mitsuki is really adorable~ But I still like Iris and Lisa more.
Old 2015-03-06, 10:12   Link #84
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Fafnir inside him? Vritra? more info please.
Not much clearly revealed about Fafnir(evil dragon) but from what was shown it's somekind of another personal or entity or may be a power that lies inside of Yuu.

One thing for sure is that it's what Loki tried to raise Yuu to be. Yuu know that it's was inside his subconcious but he didn't understand much about it aside of that it's a trumpcard in the battle vs human(and later with a dragon in human form)

During the fight with Kilie in vol.2, Yuu that let Fafnir dominate his conciousness almost kill Kilie(not like what was shown in the anime)
And in Vol.7 he overwhelm Vritra(human form) in the fight. Vritra somehow said that there is a power of disposal(廃棄権能) inside of him.

Yuu really is a center of mysteries in this series. aside of the Fafnir thing there is a mystery of him being a male D for so long before the contract with Yggdrasil.

Another mystery about him is the name 'Neun'(the number 9 in German)
It is what Yggdrasil called him during contraction scene(and the anime just cut this out for no reason)
During the scene Yuu ask him why he want to kill his companion.
Yggdrasil just said that we are different, those things are just the guardian that already finished their duties and manage to live longer for no meanings.
An entities that cause casualty, unnecessarily being for the time to come.
What the planet seeks is 'Neun'.
in Vol.3 there is a scene which Kilie said to herself that even her mother thinks he's just an error, she believe thst he really is a 'Neun'.
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 10:16   Link #85
Sayaka Rei

That's great news ! Thank you Entropy !!

Last edited by Sayaka Rei; 2015-03-09 at 10:38.
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 10:30   Link #86
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Well, we're in the LN thread so........

PS: The jelly Mitsuki is really adorable~ But I still like Iris and Lisa more.
Yea, the anime toned down Mitsuki's jealousy a LOT>

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 12:00   Link #87
tsunade666

thanks for the translation but BB is beign translated? sorry I didn;t follow it so I'm not familiar and also when I search it in BT. I didn't find it. Is it license which is why its taken away? I also look at the translator's page and BB is not in his project list.
Old 2015-03-06, 12:05   Link #88
Estzero1

I glad that someone has adopted this series. I looking forward to the progression.

Quote:
Is it license which is why its taken away? I also look at the translator's page and BB is not in his project list.
Yeah, that's the case. Maybe he has removed it from the project list due to the license.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 13:18   Link #89
dracorax

So how long till Kili joins the harem.
The girls will all submit to the one male D in the world.
Old 2015-03-06, 13:20   Link #90
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
thanks for the translation but BB is beign translated? sorry I didn;t follow it so I'm not familiar and also when I search it in BT. I didn't find it. Is it license which is why its taken away? I also look at the translator's page and BB is not in his project list.
It has been removed because of licencing. It had vol 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 translated.

By the way, chapter 2 is out!
Old 2015-03-06, 13:21   Link #91
ImperialFlameGod8190

by the way for people who talk about the jealousy being toned down its because mitsuki's VA isnt as emotional as say Satsuki from World break so u cant tell the jealousy is there

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 13:33   Link #92
Vaans
NEET

This is good news. I think this is the guy who was fast translating BB from what I can remember. Yuu is one of a few interesting LN MC Harems I know of. The other one I know is Tigre from Vanadis.

I'm looking forward to reading this, especially knowing more about Lisa.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 13:50   Link #93
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
This is good news. I think this is the guy who was fast translating BB from what I can remember. Yuu is one of a few interesting LN MC Harems I know of. The other one I know is Tigre from Vanadis.

Does it have something to do with them having actual personalities, conflicts, and goals like actual human beings?
Old 2015-03-06, 13:53   Link #94
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post

As an LN MC the guy is very interesting i'll give u that but the anime is making him look way less interesting then he could've been its a huge letdown in the adaptation but lets see what happens

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-03-06, 14:02   Link #95
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
by the way for people who talk about the jealousy being toned down its because mitsuki's VA isnt as emotional as say Satsuki from World break so u cant tell the jealousy is there
It has nothing to do with the VA, Mitsuki in the LN is the cool and calm type. The character doesn't need to be scandalous and have explosive outbursts of emotions to be considered the jealous type.... Actually, Mitsuki's type is a lot scarier when they get jealous.
Old 2015-03-06, 14:18   Link #96
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
It has nothing to do with the VA, Mitsuki in the LN is the cool and calm type. The character doesn't need to be scandalous and have explosive outbursts of emotions to be considered the jealous type.... Actually, Mitsuki's type is a lot scarier when they get jealous.
hm perhaps so the anime is incredibly lackluster regardless i've gotta admit after 9 episodes im afraid i cant give the anime higher then a 3/10 because they've done very little thats truly impressive and the things that are supposed to be good so far havent been good at all

Old 2015-03-06, 19:51   Link #97
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Does it have something to do with them having actual personalities, conflicts, and goals like actual human beings?
Based on the anime and the spoilers I've read, Probably a yes. And the MC suffering from losing a part of his memories everytime he uses it is one conflict or struggle he has to bear. I have yet to see more what the LN covers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
As an LN MC the guy is very interesting i'll give u that but the anime is making him look way less interesting then he could've been its a huge letdown in the adaptation but lets see what happens
Not surprising since anime adaptations are usually inferior, badly directed or written, and had to cut scenes here and there. Squeezing all three or four volumes in a one cour anime isn't easy. So I'm looking forward in reading the Light Novel.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-06, 20:08   Link #98
Ophis
Dragon God

The adaptation of Fafnir is actually Heaven compared to Seiken Tsukai no World Break's adaptation. That one is becoming more and more painful to watch, specially the fight scenes.....

But just by reading the first 2 chapters of the novel (Fafnir) I could already see how much they left out......

PS: By the way, did I already say that Iris is adorable? ♥
Old 2015-03-06, 22:51   Link #99
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
The adaptation of Fafnir is actually Heaven compared to Seiken Tsukai no World Break's adaptation. That one is becoming more and more painful to watch, specially the fight scenes.....

But just by reading the first 2 chapters of the novel (Fafnir) I could already see how much they left out......

PS: By the way, did I already say that Iris is adorable? ♥
please dont get me started on World break haha

Old 2015-03-07, 00:27   Link #100
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

>hating on based Nii-sama.

And there was definitely a lot of stuff cut out from the anime. I'm starting to like Mitsuki more with her doting on her brother.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen, supernatural, true harem