AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-04, 22:30   Link #1
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Thumbs up Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki

Story & Art: IGARASHI Ran

Description: The female Haru is the eldest, has an incredible nasty character. The male Gorou is slightly younger than the sister, but his character is quite different from hers. This is a 4-koma crack comedy about their wacky day to day life; this work has certain levels of nudity.

Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life

Categories:
Spoiler:

Links: MangaUpdates

----

This one is hilarious. Oh man, its a little NSFW, but its nothing that bad. Only the first chapter is out, but the second should come in a couple of days and the third I won't say since you never know what may happen.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2011-09-14 at 21:11. Reason: Fixed missing tag.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 22:20   Link #2
Kunagisa

Looks like the 5th one's out too. LORD THIS ONE IS SO HILARIOUS. More people need to read this.

I feel so sorry for the little brother, at the same time I'm totally M for the sister @__@

Spoiler for 5:
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 23:33   Link #3
Jze0
Hmmm...

This series caught my eye a couple of monthes back at mangahelpers when i was checking out raws and i have to say its a very odd series but for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off it. The older sister is very extreme in her actions with her brother which makes for hilarious moments. I hope scans for this series continue to come out.
Old 2009-12-16, 01:06   Link #4
velvet nightmare

interesting way of presenting the manga, never actually read something in this style before

i'm a kind of a story guy so if gets an update i might look it up again through an announcement or something
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 15:07   Link #5
Kunagisa

Just read 6 and 7

Spoiler for spoilers:

This manga's so much fun XD. Hope this artist do more, really liking his art style.
Old 2009-12-20, 22:26   Link #6
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
this seems fun and enjoyable, given that the releases are gonna be a bit speedier on the scan side :/
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-31, 15:30   Link #7
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 5 was great. Nice color opening too. And I guess Haru does care for her brother a little...only a little.

Question for you guys, do you think this is an 18+ manga or not?
Old 2009-12-31, 17:47   Link #8
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Chapter 5 was great. Nice color opening too. And I guess Haru does care for her brother a little...only a little.

Question for you guys, do you think this is an 18+ manga or not?
Spoiler for I don't know which chapter:

Definitely not, it's just ecchi, there aren't any adult situations.
Old 2009-12-31, 18:34   Link #9
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Spoiler for I don't know which chapter:
But that could be to keep him from being happy, right?

Quote:
Definitely not, it's just ecchi, there aren't any adult situations.
Yeah, I agree. I'm gonna rescind the mature rating.
Old 2010-01-17, 04:32   Link #10
Kunagisa

Wow, a bunch of TLs came out, pretty much almost caught up. Anyway, AWESOME NEW YEAR.

Spoiler for chapter 8:

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2010-01-19 at 05:25.
Old 2010-05-05, 00:37   Link #11
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

Chapter 14 shows us more on Kyou-chan I've noticed the boyish looking girls are always the cutest (example: Nyan Koi's Nagi).

Trap + Ponytail + Mini-skirt + Stockings = Deadly Combo
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 06:02   Link #12
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
sometimes I get School Rumble vibe from it, Misunderstanding, Love, Jealous, Muscle strength, weird couple....
It's remind me to it's horrible ending

a cross between Domina no Do and School Rumble with a "Oniichan Control - siscon" taste
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 22:10   Link #13
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 17 is out...

Another hilarious chapter. I think this is the first chapter without any 4-koma too.
Old 2010-08-03, 02:18   Link #14
Kunagisa

The Tanabata scene in the last chapter is really sweet~~~. Speaking of which, I usually stay away from 4koma as much as I can, but this one, Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to (the occasional chapters), and Zettai Reiiki are the rare few ones I like <__<.

I kinda wish this author did more than just this one though. His art style's really awesome. Characters look pretty much same, but the minor differences in hair style and eye shapes and you can tell them apart so easily.
Old 2010-08-03, 07:00   Link #15
surerman
Banned

hmmm...somehow after read till this newest chapter, I despise the storyline
The Aneki is cruel and deserve some beating up with good punch like mine, but the idiot little brother is stupid too, didn't angry when he supposed to...just like a Donkey, so I'd like to skinned him alive more than his Aneki

One more chapter of this retarded guy action toward his Aneki like not angry or get her back for her prank or didn't do some manly action...I'll drop this series.
Old 2010-08-03, 10:17   Link #16
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
The Tanabata scene in the last chapter is really sweet~~~. Speaking of which, I usually stay away from 4koma as much as I can, but this one, Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to (the occasional chapters), and Zettai Reiiki are the rare few ones I like <__<.

I kinda wish this author did more than just this one though. His art style's really awesome. Characters look pretty much same, but the minor differences in hair style and eye shapes and you can tell them apart so easily.
I usually don't like 4-koma's either, but this one is great. And it isn't always 4-koma either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hmmm...somehow after read till this newest chapter, I despise the storyline
The Aneki is cruel and deserve some beating up with good punch like mine, but the idiot little brother is stupid too, didn't angry when he supposed to...just like a Donkey, so I'd like to skinned him alive more than his Aneki

One more chapter of this retarded guy action toward his Aneki like not angry or get her back for her prank or didn't do some manly action...I'll drop this series.
Then drop it now - because it will not stop. This series is about an older step sister tormenting her younger step brother. If you don't like it, then oh well. I personally love it. She does something different every time. And there is even an overarching plot, although it's contributed to slowly, there is one.
Old 2010-08-03, 12:50   Link #17
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Then drop it now - because it will not stop. This series is about an older step sister tormenting her younger step brother. If you don't like it, then oh well. I personally love it. She does something different every time. And there is even an overarching plot, although it's contributed to slowly, there is one.
hm?
from this comment I conclude two possibilities... you one of the team member who scanlating this manga
or ....this is indicating that Gorou will be bullied again without getting angry at all (like a moron) to the lil' bitch in the next chapter? (I didn't see RAW at all)
No problem if 4me if you love this series.
Love is good, especially for a person who's never feel it (who's want to love a Killer? hyahahahaha )
Improvisation needed for this manga, but it's a MUST for Gorou Head

Gorou must improve his act at least like a human and not a donkey.
He''s so pathetic with that acceptance of him toward his cruel sister treatment and remind me to Angeloids in Sora no Otoshimono before they meet Tomoki Sakurai.
His Love is admirable because it's LOVE, but his mind....how should I said it? Zero Emotional Intelligence? especially when he put his love to his step sister
The illustration is bad enough already but to add more like Gorou dumbness and repeated style (Bullies-try to make out with step sister-misunderstanding-Aneki win) will make everyone feel they read Tom and Jerry in Japanese version
Old 2010-08-03, 14:46   Link #18
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That's what this series is about. It may change, but it's a comedy series about the life of the Hozuki siblings so one thing is for sure: Haru will always torment Gorou. Gorou may get smarter, but Haru will always be one step ahead of him.
Old 2011-01-04, 01:28   Link #19
AdventSleeper

Chapter 20 is out~!

It seems that there is someone just as evil as Haru out there...
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 03:59   Link #20
Johnny
Working the bags...

They're related so it's no surprise...

Poor Gorou really got it this time around. We need more of her one classmate that likes Gorou to give her a dose of her own medicine...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, seinen, manga