Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-07-18, 20:47   Link #6921
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
If it’s been a year, I think it should be okay to bump the other thread, but I wouldn’t post it here.
I wish I can post the picture on the Image Thread. But I'm waiting for someone to make a post there. Once that's taken care of, then I can make a post on the Image Thread.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-21, 14:10   Link #6922
Gespenst1

Late to the news with this, for which I apologize, but I have disturbing news:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ishers-respond

How's this related? This:

Quote:

Infinite Stratos Volume 3 (Light Novel) - J-Novel Club
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-21, 15:59   Link #6923
BCMan5388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespenst1 View Post
Late to the news with this, for which I apologize, but I have disturbing news:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ishers-respond

How's this related? This:
Not very disturbing if only Amazon pulled them, and it wasn't the publishers' call.
BCMan5388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-23, 06:39   Link #6924
Chaos-Zero

All right. Here it goes.

https://www.deviantart.com/shegoxp/a...lace-680848194
Old 2020-08-16, 14:55   Link #6925
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Anyone think we’ll get an illustration of the Murasaki in V13?
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 19:54   Link #6926
shirou akatsuki

Infinite stratos

When is volume 13 release date.
shirou akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 22:21   Link #6927
SILENTANIMELOVER

We don't know when or if it'll ever come out.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-18, 06:27   Link #6928
DanielSong39

I think the author may have written himself into a corner, he's trying to push Houki but she turned into a villainess

Chifuyu end might be possible, considering she has proven herself to be superior to all the girls in every possible way. Even the girls are aware of their inferiority

Not pushing incest but there is a way for Ichika to escape all the girls, become stronger, and live under Chifuyu's guidance at the same time without resorting to that kind of relationship
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-18, 23:00   Link #6929
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
I think the author may have written himself into a corner, he's trying to push Houki but she turned into a villainess

Chifuyu end might be possible, considering she has proven herself to be superior to all the girls in every possible way. Even the girls are aware of their inferiority

Not pushing incest but there is a way for Ichika to escape all the girls, become stronger, and live under Chifuyu's guidance at the same time without resorting to that kind of relationship
Houki has not become a villainess. Her IS goes berserk and Ichika breaks her out of it - she’s very much on his side again by the end.
He also has no desire to ‘escape from the girls’ - he views them as his friends.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-26, 09:35   Link #6930
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
Houki has not become a villainess. Her IS goes berserk and Ichika breaks her out of it - she’s very much on his side again by the end.
He also has no desire to ‘escape from the girls’ - he views them as his friends.
You know something, I don't mind a harem ending as long as the IS girls reflecting on their actions and then they making a fresh start by them treating Ichika with kindness, love and respect. Not to mention for them to confess Ichika of their feelings without any setbacks. No more harem hijinx. No more misunderstandings. No more violence. And most importantly, no more abuse. They need to consider Ichika's feelings if they want to be his girlfriends.
Old 2020-08-27, 07:22   Link #6931
DanielSong39

I understand hijinx is part of the story but there are better ways to do it.

In Smartphone the girls are kind and sweet and they do all of the above. Yeah, there is minor hijinx and misunderstanding and mild violence but for the most part they are truly nice people.

The thing about the IS girls is that every girl is a time bomb waiting to go off. They can be OK 90% of the time but at some point they blow a fuse and you're running for your life.

Last edited by DanielSong39; 2020-08-27 at 21:29.
Old 2020-08-28, 01:43   Link #6932
JusticeGundam

The sad thing is, it didn't have to be this way.
Let's take my own personal favorite, Charlotte, as an example. When she was introduced, she had the most natural and healthiest interactions with Ichika. They just got along well, and she was the most tolerant of his (partially) oblivious personality.
Then, her character got bent out of shape until she became just another clingy jealous girl, either to make Houki look better by comparison, or because the author thinks it's funny.
JusticeGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 05:04   Link #6933
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeGundam View Post
Let's take my own personal favorite, Charlotte, as an example. When she was introduced, she had the most natural and healthiest interactions with Ichika. They just got along well, and she was the most tolerant of his (partially) oblivious personality.
Then, her character got bent out of shape until she became just another clingy jealous girl, either to make Houki look better by comparison, or because the author thinks it's funny.
The author always make things look better for houki. That whole world purge scene was also to Make houki seems better

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 15:11   Link #6934
DanielSong39

Quote:
What you said about Charlotte is true about Lingyin to some degree too

When Lingyin first came onto the scene they looked like best buddies. Houki's childhood friend/promise claim died real quick

But of course she had to undergo character assassination to make Houki look better by comparison
Old 2020-08-28, 15:24   Link #6935
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Having read this series myself, you guys are really exaggerating some stuff...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 16:03   Link #6936
AndrewR5D4

I sense fan bias and author bias clashing on this thread... It's gonna be a ****storm like Hataraku Maou-sama and Bleach if Houki wins.
AndrewR5D4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 16:10   Link #6937
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Having read this series myself, you guys are really exaggerating some stuff...
also heaving read this series myself i can say not really

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-01, 01:40   Link #6938
JusticeGundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
The author always make things look better for houki. That whole world purge scene was also to Make houki seems better
Yeah, the whole World Purge incident, behind its flimsy disguise as a plot, was basically Yumizuru saying: "You HAVE to support Ichika and Houki, because Houki is the only one who truly loves him, all the others are just thirsty."

If he was a better writer, he'd stop derailing the other girls just to make his chosen one look good.
JusticeGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-01, 05:10   Link #6939
DanielSong39

Quote:
Yeah, the whole World Purge incident, behind its flimsy disguise as a plot, was basically Yumizuru saying: "You HAVE to support Ichika and Houki, because Houki is the only one who truly loves him, all the others are just thirsty."

If he was a better writer, he'd stop derailing the other girls just to make his chosen one look good.
Well to be fair the derailing started very early with Lingyin

She started off as a cool childhood friend with a passing interest in Ichika, she could have stayed that way

Alternate possibilities include: (1) become an interesting rival to Houki due to her closer relationship with Ichika and her willingness to cut Ichika some slack and give him some space or (2) she loses interest in Ichika after learning what he is really like, but remains a friend

But obviously things did not turn out that way

I think the romance would have worked best as a Houki/Cecilia love triangle while the other girls play complementary roles, but that's just my opinion
Old 2020-09-03, 12:36   Link #6940
Chaos-Zero

I know this is a harem series and all. But do hear this. Every single time Ichika’s speaking with a girl or hang out with her, even if it’s one of the IS girls among themselves, they form a misunderstanding in one way or another. Thus, the other IS girls shows up and try to destroy him with the IS. Seriously, these girls have issues. Do they want him to be alone? Do they want Ichika to be dateless forever?

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen