Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-15, 20:51   Link #10921
Babaganush
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Seems like some people just can't accept reality if it goes against their beliefs.
what you mena? ginoxkallen is cofnirmed since lelouch left kallen and shes now going to kill him. then the scene just sealed the deal. they shipping gxk and lelxcc. whats there to stop gxk they keep sharing important scenes.

lelouch wont tell kallen nythin hell just lie to her and someone will stop her from killin him.
Babaganush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 20:56   Link #10922
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
Yes, alot of people are thinking that 24 will be the key in terms of character development. I feel this line of thought to be most prevalent in the idea that turn 25 will be primarily epilogue material.

I am myself torn between this, and them not tying things up until 25, and then only having a short epilogue-ish sequence of 5 minutes or so. There are acouple ways they can go about this thematically at this point, and with how kallen's character has been developed either season, I think its nearly impossible to guess how or when.

And I'm sorry, but I'm up to HERE with this nonsense. The cake has been brought low but not this......... Agh.
Well we once thought ep 20 would be kalulu or bust.

Then it was 21.....then 22.....and so on.

I'm at the point where I just want something to happen. For Kallen and Lelouch to reach some sort of understanding. We've definitely been seriously teased about the pairing throughout r2. Hopefully the teasing will be worth it in the end.

I still think Kalulu is very possible but I'll be satisfied with just eating fanfiction cake in the future.
Old 2008-09-15, 21:54   Link #10923
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
^ignoring the troll above
Kallen really DOES need a good ending. I mean if she dies in the next episode, I will certainly send a rickroll to Sunrise for giving us so much hope and then taking it away at the very last time. She has much more to live for IMO. Her mother is still alive even tho is in prison, and she's the only one that can still make her brother's dream come true compared to the incompetent Ougi
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 21:55   Link #10924
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Kallen really DOES need a good ending. I mean if she dies in the next episode, I will certainly send a rickroll to Sunrise for giving us so much hope and then taking it away at the very last time. She has much more to live for IMO. Her mother is still alive even tho is in prison, and she's the only one that can still make her brother's dream come true compared to the incompetent Ougi
Well i wouldn't hope for too much.
But mark my words i will be piss if they give CC a good end and not kallen.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 21:58   Link #10925
Babaganush
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Well i wouldn't hope for too much.
But mark my words i will be piss if they give CC a good end and not kallen.
shell get a happy end just not with lelouch. shell be with gino and her mom.
Babaganush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 21:58   Link #10926
Vakir

Quote:
You're doing it wrong. =/

Anyway, Kallen has her whole life ahead of her. Even if things don't work out with Lulu (if), she still gets to probably see a liberated Japan and more than likely that will give her hope.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 21:59   Link #10927
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
I think they forgot her mother...
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 22:01   Link #10928
scifijimmy

Quote:
Unfortunately for some fans Kallen's end may simply be to living in the resultant world with mother.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 22:02   Link #10929
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Well, lets be honest here for a second. Her brother's dream is already "true". Lelouch has pretty much liberated Japan from Britannian rule (excepting his current situation). As that I don't think Britannia will hold on to Japan regardless of what happens next, her brother's dream is pretty much realized. What this leaves us with? Well...what does kallen dream of?

And I think the answer to that is the same thing she's been so very focused on for the past 2 episodes....
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 22:03   Link #10930
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Well, lets be honest here for a second. Her brother's dream is already "true". Lelouch has pretty much liberated Japan from Britannian rule (excepting his current situation). As that I don't think Britannia will hold on to Japan regardless of what happens next, her brother's dream is pretty much realized. What this leaves us with? Well...what does kallen dream of?

And I think the answer to that is the same thing she's been so very focused on for the past 2 episodes....
lol
i been so busy i haven't been able to read the forums much.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 22:10   Link #10931
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:

I'm pretty sure Kallen's dream is tied to the vision that first Zero and then Lelouch laid out before her when creating the BK, and is therefore linked to what Lelouch wanted for Nunnally:

A world where the strong protect the weak, not exploit them. A peaceful world, free from war and discrimination.
Old 2008-09-15, 22:38   Link #10932
Sou_Sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I'm pretty sure Kallen's dream is tied to the vision that first Zero and then Lelouch laid out before her when creating the BK, and is therefore linked to what Lelouch wanted for Nunnally:

A world where the strong protect the weak, not exploit them. A peaceful world, free from war and discrimination.

She will get that with following Schneizel(except it will be more CIVIL war and discrimination) whats so bad about a dictatorship so far? Better than Schneizel bombing the shit out of all the civil warring countries which will most likely cause a political outrage and possibly another rebel...lion?
Sou_Sou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 22:45   Link #10933
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sou_Sou View Post
She will get that with following Schneizel(except it will be more CIVIL war and discrimination) whats so bad about a dictatorship so far? Better than Schneizel bombing the shit out of all the civil warring countries which will most likely cause a political outrage and possibly another rebel...lion?
If there is a rebellion, then another FLEIA goes off. You don't piss off the insane Misguided Idealist who has nukes.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:15   Link #10934
yvj
U Mad?

Well since its quiet. Was Kallen mentioned in the preview?

Probably not but it doesn't hurt to ask y'know
Old 2008-09-16, 00:18   Link #10935
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post

You mean Lelouch's naration? No.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:18   Link #10936
lovecakecookies

Nope.. it was about Suzaku and Lulu I believe... Man I seriously dont know where the hell they are going to go with Kallen's character.. The director should know, if she is not on Lulu's side.. she will be one of the most bashed characters..
Old 2008-09-16, 00:18   Link #10937
scifijimmy

Nothing much TO add. There wasn't much Kallen interaction in the episode. Though I did see her Crying in the extended preview.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:18   Link #10938
cupahe
Banned

Quote:

nope no mention of her. shes shown though.
cupahe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:19   Link #10939
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
nope no mention of her. shes shown though.
So what was said?
Old 2008-09-16, 00:21   Link #10940
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
So what was said?
same thing as normal one just that it talks about schzels metaphoric heart.

why is this forum so quiet today? i like coming back from work to read some good posts but theres not much.
cupahe is offline   Reply With Quote