Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-02, 14:24   Link #10421
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I would prefer that to happen, because at least it would show that he can stand firmly enough to reject another girl and be honest about having a girlfriend. There is absolutely no point in having another potential love interest.
That's what I mean. If there's no point in having other love interests anymore, which I agree with, then why would he have to prove that he can resist other girls to begin with? The premise of the confession was pointless to begin with. Seo just couldn't help himself and had to make the new girl fall for Haruto as well... as most of them tend to.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 14:30   Link #10422
Key Board
Carbon

Oh, c'mon, Seo

it's clear you are making artificial drama

try to make it less forced

and bring back hoshina

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 18:02   Link #10423
Frontier

I'm a tad torn on this chapter.

As a whole, I'd say I like Nagato. I don't quite see where Seo is going with her, but I definitely don't dislike her. She definitely looks cute in casual wear .

I really would have preferred having Haruto just outright reject her rather than the typical "unheard confession." That way, we don't run the risk of more unnecessary love drama down the road and can just focus on Haruto/Yuzuki for the rest of the series. But then again, Nagato trying to cover it up led to a nice gag at the end...

I guess I'm just still willing to give Seo the benefit of the doubt to see where he's going with the series and Nagato. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last chapter she shows up in for a while! Though I'm hoping that's not the case.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-05, 18:41   Link #10424
Johnny
Working the bags...

She got her job so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see her at all or very little again...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 05:45   Link #10425
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for new chapter:

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 05:48   Link #10426
Aesthetic Shampoo

I laughed until the spit came flying. Fuck that guy.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 05:55   Link #10427
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Lol. If someone spit on me, I'll kill him for sure.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 06:01   Link #10428
Johnny
Working the bags...

Yeah, that was bullshit. Haruto should've decked that asshole, but I guess Seo has no balls to do that with his main character. Seems like Haruto's been neutered since the Tokyo fail arc...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 07:26   Link #10429
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Lol. If someone spit on me, I'll kill him for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yeah, that was bullshit. Haruto should've decked that asshole, but I guess Seo has no balls to do that with his main character. Seems like Haruto's been neutered since the Tokyo fail arc...
Sad thing is, this is what the majority of what Japanese males do. They try to reason with everything, quite amiable if you ask me. Though sadly, when the time comes for it, they will reason to the end.

Like you guys, I would have knocked him out.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 07:33   Link #10430
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nagooooosshhhiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

Man, I love the Nagoshi chapters for some reason...I wanted more D:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 08:01   Link #10431
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea this chapter was a waste of time so sad on so many levels
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 08:27   Link #10432
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
yea this chapter was a waste of time so sad on so many levels
True, but at least it closes on Nagoshi's timeline. What is remaining is Yuzuki's brother, Rin and Asuka are the only characters left for the timeline to finish. You can already see this manga is coming to close anytime soon with the author wrapping up every character's story.

Also, the funny thing is that when I ask my friend living in Japan about violence there a few years back, he said that violence hardly ever happens. You get looked down heavily if you engage in violence in public more so than you engage in public affection in public. He said if a person is misunderstood and takes the violence from another person, that said person is very honorable and receives praise.

Since I grown up in rough part of Jacksonville and practice Muay Thai as a hobby since I was a preteen. I don't see the logic of not knocking someone the hell out when they deserve it. Where I grew up, it was praise worthy and earns reputation.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 09:05   Link #10433
Freeter
beyond

Yuzuki trying to channel Rin for a bit and lay the guilt trip on Haruto was pretty rude. Fortunately he smacked that down before it got worse. Though it seems she hasn't actually met Nagato yet so she might want to clarify that she's his girlfriend before he actually does end up cheating on her

Asuka playing the relationship counselor now will probably enrage the fans who wanted her to win, but it's the only way she can be relevant until Seo dumps her with a random guy like he did with Nanami. Looks like she got a haircut also (thought it was Nagato at first ).

As for the whole Mina scenario, it was funny at first when she appeared, but the end of it had me saying good riddance. She was a horrible character, and in a cast as rage-inducing as this one, that's really saying something. Hopefully Seo will have the decency to leave her out of the finale.
Old 2013-09-08, 09:19   Link #10434
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
As for the whole Mina scenario, it was funny at first when she appeared, but the end of it had me saying good riddance. She was a horrible character, and in a cast as rage-inducing as this one, that's really saying something. Hopefully Seo will have the decency to leave her out of the finale.
HA! No...you just know what she'll show up at one point during the wedding or something and say "Even though we broke up on bad terms, I'm happy that you finally found someone right for you. I hope we can still be friends with our past romance not getting in the way." and have this guy in the background with a smug look because he won Nagoshi from Haruto.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 14:05   Link #10435
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
HA! No...you just know what she'll show up at one point during the wedding or something and say "Even though we broke up on bad terms, I'm happy that you finally found someone right for you. I hope we can still be friends with our past romance not getting in the way." and have this guy in the background with a smug look because he won Nagoshi from Haruto.
Maybe she'll introduce herself to Yuzuki as Haruto's ex?
Old 2013-09-08, 15:40   Link #10436
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Haha that chapter was hilarious. Just Harutos face when the spit lands on his face made my day. Poor Haruto for getting punished without doing anything to deserve the punishment. xD
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 16:17   Link #10437
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

The end really was a bit too much. I can't believe Haruto had the 'restraint' to let this guy do this to him without answering it, especially since he already got what he wanted. That punk so should've been in for it. As much as KNIM-haters annoy me, their term doormat-kun just got to another level.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 19:12   Link #10438
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
The end really was a bit too much. I can't believe Haruto had the 'restraint' to let this guy do this to him without answering it, especially since he already got what he wanted. That punk so should've been in for it. As much as KNIM-haters annoy me, their term doormat-kun just got to another level.
Agreed.
That was a bit much.
i can't beleive there was another char who is as oblivious to the truth as that girl...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 11:33   Link #10439
Diamond English

How many more females is Haruto gonna bump into after the job hunter and delusional girl situations got resolved?Don't think this guy can go to the whizzer without starting an arc with a random girl? plus spit guy is a legend even though spitting is dirty.
Diamond English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 17:12   Link #10440
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
nothing worth mentioning in the current chapter except for the ending spit that guy lobed on Harutos face. If that were me i would have ruined that guy till someone pulled me off him. No excuse for spitting in someones face.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life