AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-24, 08:41   Link #61
HasuMasu
*Artist

i'm having a hard time figuring out who that person in the picture is

is it shana?
Old 2011-06-24, 19:50   Link #62
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Box View Post

is it shana?
- ...we're doomed.
Old 2011-06-24, 19:59   Link #63
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Box View Post

is it shana?
Wait, what? lol
Old 2011-06-24, 20:48   Link #64
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

....AAAAUUUGGGHHHHH
Rin's Revenge Part Two
Old 2011-06-25, 04:37   Link #65
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
....AAAAUUUGGGHHHHH
Rin's Revenge Part Two
dude, you MUST upload more of those on YT, i'd subscribe

how nice of you to include me, though i don't quite understand my inclusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Wait, what? lol
looks like shana no?

so who is it?

P.S. i'm a :HEH: user to the max
Old 2011-06-25, 05:06   Link #66
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I don't have a YT account and I've only ever done...3 gag vids in my entire life. Not enough to post videos of anything.

Alternatively, you can downlodad the video and post it to YT if you wish...
Old 2011-06-25, 07:00   Link #67
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Well, since we're in a thread dedicated to a specific character, I can only assume that the pic is a pic of-

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
....AAAAUUUGGGHHHHH
Rin's Revenge Part Two
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL
Old 2011-06-25, 07:07   Link #68
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Well, since we're in a thread dedicated to a specific character, I can only assume that the pic is a pic of-
ah, i see, though the word 'shana' was in the spoiler title so-

on another note...

WTF HAPPENED TO LINGYIN WHYTF DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!???

okay now that i've got that out of me- oh wait-

HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Old 2015-04-11, 10:05   Link #69
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Is there a way to make Rin to confess Ichika her feelings? If so,then when she will do it?
Old 2015-04-20, 13:16   Link #70
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Protip:

Lingyi actually has a twin sister that looks exactly like her, has a similar sounding name, and has swapped positions with her multiple times. The subtle difference is that one has a yandere streak and the other is just mischievous.

*ruuuuuuns*
Old 2015-04-20, 21:14   Link #71
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Protip:

Lingyi actually has a twin sister that looks exactly like her, has a similar sounding name, and has swapped positions with her multiple times. The subtle difference is that one has a yandere streak and the other is just mischievous.

*ruuuuuuns*
Hmm. Is this is supposed to be some kind of a joke? I didn't know that Rin have a twin sister. I like to ask you guys this one more time. Is there a way to make Rin to confess Ichika of her feelings for him?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-16 at 15:36.
Old 2015-04-21, 03:52   Link #72
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Hmm. Is this is supposed to be some kind of a joke?
- Yes, it's a seiyuu in-joke. Rin's Seiyuu Asami shimoda also voices twins Ami/Mami futami from IdolM@ster.
Old 2015-04-21, 09:15   Link #73
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Protip:

*ruuuuuuns*
*nearly spits out coke from my mouth* I did not know that..I think I should perhaps include her twin sister
Old 2015-05-16, 15:13   Link #74
Chaos-Zero

Hey guys. I just wondering if I can ask you something if this is not too much trouble.

If Lingyin "Rin" Huang watches "Sekirei" on tv upon Funimation Channel,or read the manga version of it, what would she will react when Lingyin witness as Kusano's relationship with Minato in your opinion?

During Rin's point of view, not only did Kuu kissed Minato twice, she also told that she love him very much. And she went out a date with Minato after she won the game of Naho last night. In case if you don't know what Naho is, it happened to be a game that was heavily based on the game of UNO. As for the kissing part, Kuu's first kiss is on Minato's lips upon the emergence after he saved her. Kuu's second kiss is on Minato's cheek before wanting to become his wife. Talking about growing up fast, huh? Kusano happened to be the youngest of all girls in Minato's harem like her but, the differences is that Kusano isn't a tsundere for sure. Rin is older than her. Kuu considers herself as a little sister to Minato but. Kusano's greatest desire is to be Minato's wife when she gets older.

The very reason why I asking you this is that Kusano managed to do it. But Rin wasn't able to do it whenever she have a chance with Ichika. Not because Kusano is a sekirei. Or in Minato's case an ashikabi. Its because of their own human beings as far as their straightforward personality goes.

Here's my thoughts of what Rin have to say about Kuu's relationship with Minato once she sees "Sekirei" on tv. There may be a chance of Rin getting inspired by Kusano.

Rin: (blushing) "But...but...how could Kusano thinking of developing a close relationship with a man she likes that is twice of her age?! She's just a little kid! Shouldn't Minato go after the girl at his age?! Its against regulations! But then again he does consider her as a little sister as well as caring for her well-being. Despite her age, Kusano managed to tell Minato how tell she feel, and he responded to it flawlessly. That's it! I going to confess Ichika how I feel right now! Just like Kusano did to Minato!"

I am very curious as I really want to know what Rin would say once she sees it. You can say that Rin watched "Sekirei" on tv as an anime in-verse if that's how you feel. Her reaction to that situation could be funny.

Edit: I have a feeling that Rin felt that Kuu have outgrown her.

For those who don't know who Kusano is, the I'll fill you in the details...

Kusano is a the smallest one of the group. A plant-type sekirei who calls Minato her "Big Brother". The very odd thing about her is her wisdom. She's very fond of Minato. In fact, she loves him so much that she express her desire to be Minato's wife when she gets older.

For those who don't know Minato, then I'll fill in the details...

Minato Sahashi is a hero of the Sekirei series. A protagonist of the story who is known as the "Ashikabi of the North". Don't be fooled by his appearance. He shown to be very smart due to his own high intellect. The sekireis that Minato have is his harem who loved him such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukiumi,Kazehana,and Homura. And of course Uzume too. Although she's not one of his sekireis, Uzume have a potential to become a fine member of Minato's harem. They all drawn to him due to his kindness,bravery,determination,and a strong heart. He's loyal to them as we speak. He have a very strong bond with them. With that in turn, Minato is able to understand that the girls loved him. As for his relationship with Musubi, it grown pretty much stronger than ever before,thus making her fallen in love with Minato even more than she already had before since the beginning of the series.

There also a chance that Rin will be inspired by Kusano.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-06-07 at 17:10. Reason: More Details
Old 2015-07-05, 20:23   Link #75
lovetospoon73

she wpuld view it as a releationship between a aboptive little kid sister & her older brother, but the sister want it more
Old 2015-08-08, 19:32   Link #76
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
she wpuld view it as a releationship between a aboptive little kid sister & her older brother, but the sister want it more

Indeed. Kuu happened to be really mature for her age in many aspects. According to my friend from MyAnimeList website, Zeroskye, Rin can't across her feeling while she get jealous so easily. If Rin were to see "Sekirei" as she observes Kusano's relationship with Minato, then she probably would say this...

"What....? How did that little girl manage to get her feelings across so easily?! Every time I tried, I failed miserably for reasons I couldn't help! What if a little girl confesses to Ichika too?!?!? I will never let that happen! He's mine!"
Old 2015-08-09, 08:20   Link #77
lovetospoon73

I bet she'll die alone or turn into a crazy old cat lady
Old 2015-08-09, 18:03   Link #78
Chaos-Zero

If Ichika and Rin were to meet Minato and Kusano, she would develop a coupling rivalry with Kuu while the boys remain friends with one another. I would be laughing that Kuu took Rin to school in romance. As we both know, Kuu happened to be mature at her age. Again, Kusano managed to tell Minato how she feel but Rin wasn't able to do it whenever she have a chance with Ichika. In fact, Kuu managed to score a date with Minato in the eighth episode of the 2nd season while Rin didn't.

In your opinion, how does Rin feel/react when she lose to Kuu (in both battle and romance)?

Here's my opinion of what Rin have to say about this...

Rin: "(grunts) How the hell could I lose to that mere child? (angrily growls at Kuu due to her jealousy)"
Old 2015-08-09, 19:11   Link #79
lovetospoon73

she would be jealous, went on a rampage & try to beat the crap out of kusano
Old 2015-08-09, 20:51   Link #80
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
she would be jealous, went on a rampage & try to beat the crap out of kusano
I see. So when Rin loses to Kuu, then she become more jealous and then try to beat up Kuu. Well, that wasn't very mature of her. If that were to happen, then Minato will protect the winning Kusano within his own body and then Chifuyu along with the mysterious Miya step in, knocking Rin out cold with a single punch. And then as usual, the Orimura siblings will apologize to Minato,Miya,and Kuu for Rin's behavior. Then of course, Minato will say that its all right. Next of course Miya saying that she don't blame Ichika and Chifuyu. And then, Miya will display her demonic visage in front of Ichika,Chifuyu,and Rin which of course have frighten them. After that, Chifuyu will give Rin a real punishment for an attempt thrashing to Kuu after she lost.

What do you think?

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-08-11 at 01:31.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters