AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-11, 01:44   Link #1
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Infinite Stratos - Character Discussion - Charlotte

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Charlotte related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Infinite Stratos fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2011-02-11, 02:02   Link #2
bigdeath

Amazing reveal. This girl has won more points in just one episode than the other girls combined in all 5 previous episodes.
Old 2011-02-11, 02:39   Link #3
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

I am wondering how the hell the corporation that sent her crossdressing thought that this would work, wouldnt her cover be blown after the 1st medical check up ?
Old 2011-02-11, 02:44   Link #4
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

HOLY SHIT.

This girl just catapulted to #1 in my rankings, and it seems even boneheaded Ichika is self-conscious around her. Too bad she won't "win", but an excellent character.
Old 2011-02-11, 03:00   Link #5
larethian

if she wins, I'll forgive all the glaring plot holes and Ichika's unnatural denseness about his harem.
Old 2011-02-11, 03:04   Link #6
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
if she wins, I'll forgive all the glaring plot holes and Ichika's unnatural denseness about his harem.
I agree unfortunately this feels like a "no one wins" anime to me.
Old 2011-02-11, 03:17   Link #7
Throne Zwei
Londo Bell Taskforce

I really liked her after reading the LN summaries. Episode 6 definitely really made her my favorite character in IS! Her reveal... absolutely just adorable
Old 2011-02-11, 03:23   Link #8
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
As much as how neutral I'd be in regards to the girls, I'd say Charlotte scored way too much in my rankings I just had to stop at 100, because there's no 150/100.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-02-11, 03:37   Link #9
dark998

About time this girl got her own thread. She was simply fantastic in this episode (6) and it was surprising how fast she beat Ichika in the training battle, using her custom Revive frame.

The anime really needed a girl like Charlotte: 100% love - 0% tsun-tsun.
Old 2011-02-11, 04:00   Link #10
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The French have good reason to be proud in 2011 - On February 09, 2011, Charlotte won the Net.
Old 2011-02-11, 04:52   Link #11
U<3Anime
Boo!

HOLY SHIT!

is right

Charlotte is too dangerously moe. I think I almost melted when she went "Annhh~~", as she opened her mouth and then she *giggles* after taking a bite....ohhh my godddd

*ASPLODES*
Old 2011-02-11, 05:52   Link #12
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

French girls are always a win. Ichika can't help but blush when Charlotte smiles.
Old 2011-02-11, 06:41   Link #13
dave1992
Hinagiku Fans

Send a message via Yahoo to dave1992
Ichika no ecchi just irresistable
Old 2011-02-11, 07:21   Link #14
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

She the type of girl, that people with a strong sense justice want to protect and can't stand to watch her to cry
Old 2011-02-11, 07:49   Link #15
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

well i must say she is really lovable on episode 6
Old 2011-02-11, 07:56   Link #16
Blue-Ultimate
Strategic Impersonator

By the GODS
Ichika No Ecchi

People please help me and convince the maker on his youtube account to make a vid with her saying in the 2 different ways of saying, "Ichika no ecchi "during the eps, and possible also the "I can't?"at 20:47 of the ep.

it's for the sake of all mankind
Old 2011-02-11, 08:06   Link #17
Auron Requies

Too damn adorable. You can make a bet for all the money in the world, to see if you can hate this character, and you would still lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
The French have good reason to be proud in 2011 - On February 09, 2011, Charlotte won the Net.
I second on that!
Old 2011-02-11, 08:17   Link #18
Belgaesh

She was just so cute in the episode, that now she is easily my favorite character.

I can't wait for the BD edition for more nosebleeds.
Old 2011-02-11, 08:18   Link #19
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

^This. Do it for the little people.
Old 2011-02-11, 08:41   Link #20
Dragonkid11
A random-man

The only thing that I wonder about her is how does she hide her "assets" when she wear the male school uniform and IS suit...
Closed Thread

Tags
characters