AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-04, 17:40   Link #6681
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convoy View Post
.....Good god. Notwithstanding that real life Luxembourg's monarchy presumably does not work as in the Infinite Stratos universe, that spelling of the name is wrong by every language of Luxembourg.

Like, for real, doesn't anyone in Japan use Wikipedia???
No that's why the Dutch person in IS has a name that is really really wrong

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 10:16   Link #6682
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Uh, it's been a Japanese tradition to bastardize spelling of certain words to make it "cool".
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 13:22   Link #6683
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Every time Ichika hangs out with a girl, even if among one of the girls themselves, he always get caught up in the misunderstanding one way or another. For example, Cecilia and some other girls questioning him and a girl like Rin, or Charlotte if they're dating, the latter claims that "It's not like that." Whenever Ichika tries to cover up like saying, "It's true, we're just childhood friends" in Rin's case, or "It isn't going to happen" in Charlotte's case, the latter's not satisfied with the results. Does the latter girl expect Ichika to answer them they are really boyfriend and girlfriend? If that's not dating or just friends, then what is. Seriously, those IS girls are not honest with themselves. It's like if they don't know what they really want. If they doing things like such as giving him the mixed signals, then Ichika won't be to understand them as he's getting confuse. Their wrathful actions have made Ichika feel insecure. With that said, the woman's heart is complicated.

Has anyone find out about LN volume 13 yet?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 16:52   Link #6684
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Has anyone find out about LN volume 13 yet?
You can't find out about what hasn't been announced - V13 hasn't been announced yet. IS volumes have released once a year around April to July for the past few years. V12 was this April, and V11 the April before that.
The final volume will likely be released next April.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 19:07   Link #6685
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
You can't find out about what hasn't been announced - V13 hasn't been announced yet. IS volumes have released once a year around April to July for the past few years. V12 was this April, and V11 the April before that.
The final volume will likely be released next April.
Hmm... I see that the final volume will be most likely be released next April. And so does the manga counterpart.
Old 2018-08-12, 16:41   Link #6686
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoe View Post
Thanks for putting them up. But you forgot a few from Volume 10.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-18, 15:31   Link #6687
Chaos-Zero

I might have asked you thing somewhere before but. How long do you think the IS girls will keep Ichika from dating any girl? If they keep tie him down like this because they care, Ichika will be wasted away before they realizing it. I asked because the end is near as the author will release the last volume of Infinite Stratos LNs next year.
Old 2018-08-18, 17:08   Link #6688
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I might have asked you thing somewhere before but. How long do you think the IS girls will keep Ichika from dating any girl? If they keep tie him down like this because they care, Ichika will be wasted away before they realizing it. I asked because the end is near as the author will release the last volume of Infinite Stratos LNs next year.
He's clearly ending up with Houki, so it doesn't matter.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2018-08-18, 20:51   Link #6689
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
He's clearly ending up with Houki, so it doesn't matter.
It could be. Even if Ichika choose Houki, do you think she'll succeed without any interference and setbacks like last time on the 12th episode of the first season and at the end of the 1st OVA episode respectively? Will Houki be strong enough to meet Chifuyu's standards? She did considered Ichika's older sister as her greatest obstacle after all.
Old 2018-08-18, 20:56   Link #6690
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
It could be. Even if Ichika choose Houki, do you think she'll succeed without any interference and setbacks like last time on the 12th episode of the first season and at the end of the 1st OVA episode respectively? Will Houki be strong enough to meet Chifuyu's standards? She did considered Ichika's older sister as her greatest obstacle after all.
It's the last volume ever. So either they'll get together without incident, or it'll end as S1 of the anime did and we'll never get to see what happens after.

Letting Go
Old 2018-08-19, 15:48   Link #6691
Bgunit

I wonder if tabane will pay for everything she's done because she looks like she has no remorse at all?
Bgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 05:34   Link #6692
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgunit View Post
I wonder if tabane will pay for everything she's done because she looks like she has no remorse at all?
Probably not. V12's ending paints her as an ally.

Letting Go
Old 2018-08-20, 13:45   Link #6693
Bgunit

Quote:
Probably not. V12's ending paints her as an ally.
Can someone repost v12 summary more clearly please i couldn't understand the first one?
Bgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-07, 08:49   Link #6694
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgunit View Post
Can someone repost v12 summary more clearly please i couldn't understand the first one?
I would love to see the summary of v12.
Old 2018-10-08, 06:42   Link #6695
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I would love to see the summary of v12.
Its several pages back, just go and find it. Clearly no one is interested in doing a new one.

Letting Go
Old 2018-10-08, 08:26   Link #6696
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
.....Good god. Notwithstanding that real life Luxembourg's monarchy presumably does not work as in the Infinite Stratos universe, that spelling of the name is wrong by every language of Luxembourg.

"Izuru".

I don't think he really researches anything much. This is almost as laughably bad as then Eric Van Lustbader described the Playstation 4 as a high tech hacking device in his Ninja books (Yeah, I know it's basically unreallistic modern ninja fantasy pulp, but that straight out insulted my already abysmally low intelligence).
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 14:34   Link #6697
Chaos-Zero

I hope Ichika will rescue Houki and for the IS harem to resolve their fighting over him by the end of the light novel series. All of the rough experiences he had to go through. All of the hardships he'd endured. All of the beatings he'd suffered at the hands of his IS harem. All of the harsh treatment his sister put him through. All of the battles he fought. All of the harem hijinx he had witnessed. All of these things that Ichika Orimura went through had leads him into this one last volume. This will be the final battle our hero have to fight in his life before the series of Infinite Stratos is all over. It's all comes down to this. Will these rough experiences Ichika went through pay off big time? Or all of these rough experiences he'd been through will be worth for nothing?

I asked because it's all down to the last and final volume of the IS light novel. The end is coming.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2018-11-16 at 08:03.
Old 2018-11-16, 16:58   Link #6698
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
I hope Ichika will rescue Houki and for the IS harem to resolve their fighting over him by the end of the light novel series. All of the rough experiences he had to go through. All of the hardships he'd endured. All of the beatings he'd suffered at the hands of his IS harem. All of the harsh treatment his sister put him through. All of the battles he fought. All of the harem hijinx he had witnessed. All of these things that Ichika Orimura went through had leads him into this one last volume. This will be the final battle our hero have to fight in his life before the series of Infinite Stratos is all over. It's all comes down to this. Will these rough experiences Ichika went through pay off big time? Or all of these rough experiences he'd been through will be worth for nothing?

I asked because it's all down to the last and final volume of the IS light novel. The end is coming.
Prepare for disapointment...either an open end or Houki(first girl) wins again
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 17:16   Link #6699
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Prepare for disapointment...either an open end or Houki(first girl) wins again
I see. There are some few questions I like to ask of you...

What good qualities does Houki have what it takes to become Ichika's girlfriend (in your opinion)?

Reason: I asked because Houki didn't make any progress with Ichika. She haven't even went out one single date with him yet as far as I know. Last time, they hardly get together as far as the anime and light novel goes. Correct me if I'm wrong. Before you can say Ichika's too dense, I say that it may be true that he feel that way. But at least Houki could have show him what a date is really like. It could be his very first time.

If Ichika going to end up with Houki by the end of the series, can she protect him from the jealous girls this time? In other words, can Houki succeed of kissing Ichika without any setbacks or interruptions.

Reason: Last time, Cecilia, Rin, Charlotte, and Laura show up and threaten to destroy Ichika with their ISes as soon as he and Houki are about to kiss in the last episode of season one anime. It's one of those standards Chifuyu is looking for is if one has what it takes to protect her brother from any and all threats, including the jealous girls. Knowing the other girls, they probably want to ensure everyone else's preoccupied while one seeking for a chance to snatch him.

You see, there are three requirements a girl need to live up to Chifuyu's standards before she can give Ichika up.

1) She has to protect her brother from any and all threats. Including the jealous girls.
2) She has to love her brother selflessly.
3) She have to take down Chifuyu in combat.

Can Houki defeat Chifuyu in a duel?
Reason: Last time I checked, she look up to Chifuyu as her greatest obstacle for Ichika's affection. Chifuyu serves as Ichika's parent.
Old 2018-11-17, 17:19   Link #6700
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
I see. There are some few questions I like to ask of you...

What good qualities does Houki have what it takes to become Ichika's girlfriend (in your opinion)?

the qualities she have are tsudere childhood friend and first girl

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen