AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-01-05, 20:24   Link #61
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

those pictures look great. Also since this is also the manga discussion, chapter 0 is out.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 21:08   Link #62
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySoldier37 View Post
We need better resolution, for those Cecilia pictures .

Anyways thanks for the illustrations.
better resolution here

Quote:
any pairing that particularly stands out in this novel as being closest to canon among the harem?
The closest should be Houki

Quote:
those pictures look great. Also since this is also the manga discussion, chapter 0 is out.
Speaking of the manga, the newest chapter is chapter 7 which is about Rin and Ichika fight come with a 4koma section and it is absolutely hilarious .

There are story about Ichika first meal at the Academy, he ate with such a happy face that make Houki heart go "kyun" and make her try to feed him his omelet roll. Unfortunately, other girl saw that and try to feed him too, her reaction in the end was "watashi no baka mono".

There is a story about Cecillia roomate, poor little girl. After Cecillia fight with Ichika, She called her maid in her house all night make her roommate unable to sleep. The next morning while Cecillia chatting happily with Ichika, her roommate become sleep deprivation .

BTW, each girl have their own pajama style, Houki is traditional japanese Yukata with Obi (belt) which Ichika recognized that her Obi is a new one. Laura is nude, Cecillia 's is a normal Pajama while Kaichou-san is underware and shirt. Ichika can chose his partner base on their pajama alone.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 22:35   Link #63
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Well, I 'm unable to read it right now (My japanese are not catching up it my purchase rate ) sot I don't think I 'm lucky
Give it to me, I'll read it for you Joking aside, seems it seems there's quite a number of fan of this light novel, I'll try to make a good summary as much as I can after I read it.(since my English is not that good XD)

As for the picture's explanation. The image is too small and the conversation given is too little to give that much explanation but I'll try XD.

Spoiler for save space and vol 6 spoiler:

Well, this is the best I can do with the little text and small scan available.

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2011-01-06 at 00:49.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 00:00   Link #64
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Give it to me, I'll read it for you Joking aside, seems it seems there's quite a number of fan of this light novel, I'll try to make a good summary as much as I can after I read it.(seems my English is not that good XD)

As for the picture's explanation. The image is too small and the conversation given is too little to give that much explanation but I'll try XD.

Well, this is the best I can do with the little text and small scan available.

I have also uploaded a bigger resolution version but I think that is the most we can get from those little text . It make me want to scan the whole novel to make you read it for me . Well I should us those time to actually learn to read them instead.

Edit: a 00:00 post

BTW I really want to scan the 4koma but the Magazine is way to big for my scanner and I don't want tear the page out. This issue come with a hidan no Aria 2011 Calendar and a cover for light novel
The front cover:

The back Cover:
(Houki eating sweat potatoes)

I wonder is this really a appropriate cover picture or something should be covered instead

Last edited by hayate-sama; 2011-01-06 at 00:12.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 00:21   Link #65
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Forgive me for trying act like Recette but i have to say this:

Yepperoni! The first manga chapter of IS is out!
Old 2011-01-06, 00:24   Link #66
Kunagisa

Quote:
New harem member appears!

Ichika, Kami-sama (world god only knows), and Kirito (sword art) are like the top 3 most successful charmer in recent memory >__<.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 00:50   Link #67
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

New harem? From the nuance of the picture I was thinking she was more on the line of an enemy, but I can't be that sure from the little text we have XD. She has the same last name as Ichika and Chifuyu though which might mean they're related in someway or she's a clone or something. Oh well, there's now way to know till vol 7 come out :P
Old 2011-01-06, 01:26   Link #68
Kunagisa

Enemy = best candidate for harem member!!
Old 2011-01-06, 01:35   Link #69
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Enemy = best candidate for harem member!!
Spoiler for Mysterious enemy:
Old 2011-01-06, 01:43   Link #70
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

While its good that a manga chapter have been translated. The scan group Simple scans say that if they want to continue this series they need a new translator and cleaner, until then no more new chapters.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 03:43   Link #71
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Spoiler for novel:
Old 2011-01-06, 13:12   Link #72
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Spoiler for Mysterious enemy:
Quote:
Spoiler for novel:

Sibling is even better! Chifuyu's total secret bro-con anyway .
Old 2011-01-06, 13:50   Link #73
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Spoiler for novel:
Spoiler for Blood relation:
Old 2011-01-06, 19:14   Link #74
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

All hail incest! And we just had Yosuga no Sora this past Fall!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 20:38   Link #75
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Just to avoid any misunderstanding, it has not been stated yet that the new Orimura has a blood relation with Ichika and Chifuyu, they just have the same family name(Except if it's stated in vol 6, which I haven't read yet).
Old 2011-01-06, 21:32   Link #76
killerfox225

I have no clue... But are there any Infinite Stratos Novels I can buy? I searched a few sites but I cant seem to find any! Oh and is it possible to get the Novels in English?
killerfox225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 21:40   Link #77
Devard

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerfox225 View Post
I have no clue... But are there any Infinite Stratos Novels I can buy? I searched a few sites but I cant seem to find any! Oh and is it possible to get the Novels in English?
The series hasn't been licensed so no, you can't find them in English. If you want them in Japanese, you can try websites like Amazon Japan or Kinokuniya.
Devard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 21:46   Link #78
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
New harem? From the nuance of the picture I was thinking she was more on the line of an enemy, but I can't be that sure from the little text we have XD. She has the same last name as Ichika and Chifuyu though which might mean they're related in someway or she's a clone or something. Oh well, there's now way to know till vol 7 come out :P
I kind of support this theory. It might be similar to the Aoba/Shiva case in JInki Extend. But, I am GUESSING that either Ichika is the clone or vice versa. But if Ichika is the clone of his dad, it could mean that his dad or maybe the mom if the genes were articially planted during implantation/fertilsation. I don't know...we need a timeline.

Or go screw both and maybe both were like Kira yamatos from seed.

Or maybe for lolz that this new character is just yandere for her "brother"? xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 22:20   Link #79
faiz blaster

Here is a question: in the anime Chifuyu is presented as Ichika's homeroom teacher, yet I was under the impression that the two were in a position were they couldn't maintain contact with each other. Can someone tell me what is Chifuyu status on the manga&LN, please.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 22:42   Link #80
ZeKeR
Superbad

spoil plz...

so how many girls are gunning for ichika nao? is teh sister included? or the nagasarete airantou style where THE SCHOOL guns after him?

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen