Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-09, 09:23   Link #301
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
They're being translated though, you just need to be patient. And you're right, it's the same thing, but I prefer the rate the translation is doing now. And there's no comfort on thinking the raws are going to release it like they are releasing now. The provider might drop it now, and it's going to be months till we see another raw. I like to keep my updates per x week, not per x month.
I heard that it was released bi-weekly...
That's not really long
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 09:27   Link #302
kakakka

No, I know that. What I'm talking about there is the ones who provides the raw, not when they are released.

Unless you can give me atleast 3 raw providers, then I can't clear my doubts there.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 10:18   Link #303
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I think actual releases are bi-weekly.

But the scanlator who was doing it before (Suvi) isn't doing Vol 9.

Mauzel is waiting for the Chinese ones before doing them. Might have to wait a few weeks before getting Vol 9.
Old 2009-07-09, 12:44   Link #304
kakakka

Haven't seen Mauzel for months.

So Chinese scan is what he needs. Oh well.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 13:01   Link #305
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lPeople are flat out saying that anybody Koinzell kills deserves to die. .
No. People are saying that those he kills cannot be labeled as innocent victims of murder just because we know nothing about them.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 13:15   Link #306
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

How about we get back to actual manga chat...

Thoughts on Ato gaining her own black sword...maybe 1 coming out of each arm seeing as how she loves dual weilding.

Too much?
Old 2009-07-09, 13:30   Link #307
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The black swords Archriit has are the spears of him and his comrades. The 4 knifes (2 which he uses as weapons and the 2 he has tied to his hair) are likely the actual spear heads themselves. Its likely he used them to pass back though the barrier.

Just my own wild guess at it...
Old 2009-07-09, 14:12   Link #308
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

They come out of his right arm. All 4 of them.It's drawn very clearly. No other weapon of his is used in their creation. <_>

http://www.onemanga.com/Ubel_Blatt/22/17-18/

And we don't know how Koinz created them in the first place how could Ato and WHY should she get them in the first place?????? She was just infused a little with fairy power nothing else.

Old 2009-07-09, 14:18   Link #309
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

He did say something about a mysterious yet to be known power in the presence of the moon she was sure to have. Unless I'm mistaken...
Old 2009-07-09, 14:30   Link #310
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

It's true that his black swords can only be used when he sees the sky and the moon but i still don't see any reason why Ato would get a weapon like that.

Old 2009-07-09, 14:38   Link #311
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
i still don't see any reason why Ato would get a weapon like that.
Because it would be...

EPIC
Old 2009-07-09, 14:52   Link #312
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Nah, wouldn't be epic for me. As far as I'm concerned when characters get power buffs its always lame. In Atos case currently I would say she just got a little appearance change (meh, liked her in her vengeance suit more). The biggest issue (for me) with her getting Archriits ultimate weapon would be (duh) its Archriits! If anything part of the epicness of it is that only HE has it.
Old 2009-07-09, 14:54   Link #313
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Nah, wouldn't be epic for me. As far as I'm concerned when characters get power buffs its always lame. In Atos case currently I would say she just got a little appearance change (meh, liked her in her vengeance suit more). The biggest issue (for me) with her getting Archriits ultimate weapon would be (duh) its Archriits! If anything part of the epicness of it is that only HE has it.
Touche my friend.

Touche.

Another question...is it to late for Ato to learn the Black Wing? If Koinz is training her I don't see why she couldn't learn it eventually...
Old 2009-07-09, 14:55   Link #314
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Because it would be...

EPIC
FAIL only.

Old 2009-07-09, 14:57   Link #315
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Don't you love the big fonts lol because...

I DO
Old 2009-07-09, 15:05   Link #316
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
How about we get back to actual manga chat...

Thoughts on Ato gaining her own black sword...maybe 1 coming out of each arm seeing as how she loves dual weilding.

Too much?
personally i find alto very annoying and wish she was kill of back in vol6.

Quote:
Don't you love the big fonts lol because...

I DO
you are 22, grow up.
Old 2009-07-09, 15:07   Link #317
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
It gets boring watching Archriit do everything alone. The side characters are part of the charm.
Old 2009-07-09, 15:10   Link #318
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
(its not us who are labeling 'perfect hero' and whatnot, its just you all who blame us of doing it)
*cough*
Quote:
Quote:
Who said he was a dark hero? He isn't bad. He isn't evil.

He is just going around killing the guys who killed him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
Koinzell hasn't killed any innocents so far except for a couple of mercy killings like with Ato's brother and those elf chicks that got experimented on. If you read properly you should notice that so far he has always refrained from killing those misguided ones who are merely loyal to the wrong person.

He feels guilty because he's upsetting the realm he fought for and the emperor he believes in and that killing the seven while just will inevitably lead to suffering. So far there are no innocnets on his conscience.
Quote:
And he has avoided killing loyal and good subjects of the Emperor. As someone said above, he didn't kill Rosen and Ifkes.
Quote:
You are in denial. The most popular meaning is not the global scope of said definition.
In Archriits' case he has the princess of the barbaric borders among other representatives of the people by his side; the free city even declared allegiance to him did they not. He more then clarifies even if we push the definition to only the state vs state specifics.
A country and an individual aren't "congruous". And Koinzell has no "geopololitical desired result". If he can be said to have one, it would be "peace and prosperity for the empire", which he's outright stated his vengeance is going at cross purpose with.

As for Ato's presence - sorry, that doesn't count either. For one thing, she's not the eldest, not the leader of her people. For another, even if she was, at best it could be described as war between the empire and her clan, not between the empire and Koinzell.

Ultimately, though, whether they're at war or not is a technicality. One which doesn't apply, and wouldn't change a thing if it did.

Quote:
The awful contradiction in your argument is that only one side can be wrong and one side right; so if Archriit is wrong then the soldiers are the good guys, and if Archriit is in the right then the soldiers are the bad guys. That's what it sounds to me you're making it out to be.
I don't know where you got this. I don't deny Koinzell has legitimate grievances against the 7 heroes. I don't even deny that what he's done might not be for the best in the end. What I'm disagreeing with is the attitude that having been wronged, even as terribly as he has, gives him any special right over the lives of those guys he's sacrificed for the sake of his vengeance.

Quote:
WTF? Are you insane? What kind of reasoning is this now???1
One held by Tyrone Biggums:
Quote:
And ANYONE who would join the army and pick up a sword I would not classify as innocent. They should be ready to fight and die. They are fighting a war ya know? Shit happens.
And paradox13:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
There aren't really anyone in thsi world who are 100% innocent now, are there?

Certainly not armed soldiers.
Quote:
Ahahahaha Anh_Minh How can you call soldiers innocent ? Just because you know nothing about them, yet they are now innocent victims? It's like i'd say they were all hateful bastards, raping and pillaging all over the empire. You got any proof to claim differently?
So it's okay to kill people because you know nothing about them and they might be puppy kickers? From what we've seen, they were just soldiers, fighting to protect their country.

Quote:
Seriously...did you just say this?

It's a different story if you are killed by guys who you were fighting with since the beginning then killing ENEMY soldiers.

I'm pretty sure Konz and co. were by the book murdered. They were killed by their friends, their comrades, guys who fought with them.
And the guys Koinzell killed were loyal to the same empire he's still loyal to, even now. He's said several times he should have been fighting by their side, not against them. And yet, in the end, he still picked his vengeance over their lives, just as Glen and the others picked their thirst for glory and riches over the lives of Koinzell and the "Lances of Betrayal".

Quote:
She's too much of a puppy with Koinzell, but maybe she'll grow out of it. And I think she makes Koinzell more interesting.

Besides, I liked her interaction with Elsaria. I hope they'll fight again, even if it's just to spar. Or debate. Or they could stop fighting and start making out. That'd be fine too.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2009-07-12 at 18:21.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 15:10   Link #319
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
you are 22, grow up.
You make it way too easy to reply to that...

Anyways, no one else loved the moment when Ato came crashing in and everyone was shocked? Then her and Koinz teared shit up.
Old 2009-07-09, 15:19   Link #320
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
From what we've seen, they were just soldiers, fighting to protect their country.
To some extent so is he. So you could say the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And the guys Koinzell killed were loyal to the same empire he's still loyal to, even now. He's said several times he should have been fighting by their side, not against them. And yet, in the end, he still picked his vengeance over their lives, just as Glen and the others picked their thirst for glory and riches over the lives of Koinzell and the "Lances of Betrayal".
Yes "should have been" if not for blah blah blah... That's not the case, so its killed or be killed. Its not like the soldiers are just defending themselves if anything they shot first; though of course we have the exceptions where Archriit directly intervened with intent to kill. Understand I agree with some of the points you made, but given what you want (Archriit just die by the soldiers? cuz they *might* be good guys or something) I do not sympathize with your reasoning.