Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-02-20, 23:35   Link #61
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
That's Anya, the girl who attacked Ash in Vol1 in the forest. She should have appeared in the first or second chapter the manga, if I am not wrong.
Oh whts she doing there with Ash's group
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 23:57   Link #62
zerodragon

wow..... I can't believe that ash got

Spoiler for future volumes:

this is base of the pics from vol 2-6
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 00:30   Link #63
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

I think Lancelot not Ash's first dragon. Nine year ago when Silvia want to met mother dragon, she was injured. Then she met a boy that help her and carry Silvia in the back to mother dragon together. But the boy give up his dragon because he has not much fortune to nurture the dragon. So he give the right of the dragon larvae and give it to Silvia. Lancelot born from Silvia's seikoku. And Silvia vow to become A great Dragon Knight for his(the boy) share too.

BTW, is Eco the descendant or reincarnation of the Rosa Maria's dragon? Because Milgaus said that the name "Eco" was right to Eco coincident or not.

What I want to know is Julius, Silvia's older brother. What happen with him? It seem that he commit a crime. But what?
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 00:45   Link #64
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
I think Lancelot not Ash's first dragon. Nine year ago when Silvia want to met mother dragon, she was injured. Then she met a boy that help her and carry Silvia in the back to mother dragon together. But the boy give up his dragon because he has not much fortune to nurture the dragon. So he give the right of the dragon larvae and give it to Silvia. Lancelot born from Silvia's seikoku. And Silvia vow to become A great Dragon Knight for his(the boy) share too.

BTW, is Eco the descendant or reincarnation of the Rosa Maria's dragon? Because Milgaus said that the name "Eco" was right to Eco coincident or not.

What I want to know is Julius, Silvia's older brother. What happen with him? It seem that he commit a crime. But what?
(1)The story about the Lancelot was fully revealed in vol5. I don't think you have said what you mean in your first sentence.

(2)Descendent.

(3)He killed his own dragon, which is a big crime in their world. As for why, it was explained in Vol 4.
Old 2012-02-21, 02:16   Link #65
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

arghhhhhh

someone needs to translate this.... :P

us non japanese / chinese reading people are suffering from lack of information disease... :P
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 03:27   Link #66
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

The boy does not have money to nurture dragon. So he give up the dragon larvae.
Ash have dragon even tought the birth took much time. Dragon eat a lot 5 times per day. So, i think he has considerable mount of money to nurture dragon.

Because of that, I cannot think Ash and the boy as the same person.

But Silvia find the back of Ash has the same feeling when she was carried in the back by the boy 9 years ago.

So... this is confusing?
Old 2012-02-21, 12:33   Link #67
Tom Bombadil

@sandhy88,

I don't remember the details, so don't quote me on this. But it seems to me that those who can bring dragon to the world is treated as an elite, so it is possible that the country funds the cost of the raising the dragons. I do remember that there were special personal in the school who take cares of the dragons. Did it mention that the student has to pay for these guys?

I doubt cost was the factor of giving up the dragon. As for who the boy is, well, the last picture in the Vol5 illustration that I have linked earlier says everything.
Old 2012-02-21, 16:48   Link #68
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Is princess Veronica included in Ash's harem?
Which characters are in Ash's harem now in the latest LN volume?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 17:02   Link #69
n0m@n
C-Z

I only read up to volume 3 but:
It seems like the one who likes Ash at this point is Eco, Silvia, Jessica and Luca. Eco and Silvia are Tsundere.

@peinmaximus@
It was either volume 2 or 3 but Ash and Eco kissed by accident. That's about it. Eco was "drunk" because she was eating a candy given by Rebecca. The candy includes an ingredient which makes baby-dragons drunk.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2012-02-21 at 17:24.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 17:03   Link #70
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I only read up to volume 3 but:
It seems like the one who likes Ash at this point is Eko, Silvia, Jessica and Luca. Eko and Silvia are Tsundere.

@peinmaximus@
It was either volume 2 or 3 but Ash and Eko kissed by accident. That's about it. Eko was "drunk" because she was eating a candy given by Rebecca. The candy includes an ingredient which makes baby-dragons drunk.
thnx n0m bt who r the luca n jessica
Old 2012-02-21, 17:14   Link #71
n0m@n
C-Z

Luca is the girl in the cover of volume 3. She is a "Dragnar" and she also belongs to the student council. She didnt appear for a while because her dragon was ignoring her because of her trauma of falling of the dragon.

Jessica is the girl who appears in chapter 8 of the manga. The one looking for the "Silver Knight". She joins the student council after finding out Silver-Knight's identity, which is Ash. Her pal(dragon) is a Hydra.
Old 2012-02-21, 17:23   Link #72
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Luca is the girl in the cover of volume 3. She is a "Dragnar" and she also belongs to the student council. She didnt appear for a while because her dragon was ignoring her because of her trauma of falling of the dragon.
lol is she a clumsy type

Quote:
Jessica is the girl who appears in chapter 8 of the manga. The one looking for the "Silver Knight". She joins the student council after finding out Silver-Knight's identity, which is Ash. Her pal(dragon) is a Hydra.
Which reminds me wht is Ash classified as in terms of the 4 titles you mentioned earlier?
And like which is the most common type of dragon you can get?
PS sry if im askin too much I just find this a bit interesting since there isn't much info i hv to go on apart from, the manga
Old 2012-02-21, 17:27   Link #73
n0m@n
C-Z

Well he got his pal he is a "Breeder". But his pal hasnt evolved and he can turn into a Ark-Dragnar for a temporally time only. Since the requirement forbeing a "Dragnar" is making your pal evolve, Ash can't obtain the "Dragnar" I think. Unless he gets a special treatment because he can become a Ark-Dragnar for a certain time.

Also I'm not sure which dragon is the most common. But every on starts of with the either three dragons. This really reminds me of pokemon.
Old 2012-02-21, 18:34   Link #74
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

ummmm..... i dont think Eco can evolve...
then again, she's not the typical dragon...

Also i dont think ash can be put in a category since he is able to ride any dragon...

Has the novel hinted any other person able to ride anyone's pal?

Argh... nom id beg u to translate this series.. however DxD has priority in my book so i'll shoot anyone that tells u to translate this over DxD.
We need more nom's in this universe... about 50 of them, and the world would be perfect... :P
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 19:39   Link #75
Tom1

How about silvia sister and rabeca?have them fall for ash?
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 20:29   Link #76
AlaAlba

^ Sylvia's sister haven't fall for him yet, but there're hints Rebecca already have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
ummmm..... i dont think Eco can evolve...
then again, she's not the typical dragon...

Also i dont think ash can be put in a category since he is able to ride any dragon...

Has the novel hinted any other person able to ride anyone's pal?

Argh... nom id beg u to translate this series.. however DxD has priority in my book so i'll shoot anyone that tells u to translate this over DxD.
We need more nom's in this universe... about 50 of them, and the world would be perfect... :P
No, nobody have that ability to ride anyone's pal like Ash.

And Eco really doesn't need to evolve anymore, Her true form is already as huge as a castle, or even bigger

Lol, we indeed need more nom in this world

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2012-02-21 at 20:49.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 21:14   Link #77
zerodragon

i have three questions?

1. is luca an elf?

2. why did silva sister slash her clothes off in vol 2 and do they get along?

3. silva other sister from vol 5, does she have a crush on ash?

Last edited by zerodragon; 2012-02-21 at 21:37. Reason: forgot words
Old 2012-02-21, 22:05   Link #78
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
@n0m@n do you have any plans to make summaries of this series. I'm just asking because I've read the manga up to the current chapter and I've seen the manga/novels raws.

The series itself is interesting and I really like Silvia because I have a thing for tsunderes. I'm just asking if you are or planning to...that's all.
Old 2012-02-21, 22:10   Link #79
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

@ zerodragon

1. Yes! Luca is elf. The future leader of elf. Because elf has ceremony where the leader mush riding dragon, luca mush be can to riding dragon. But 3 month ago she has accident when she falling from dragon and injured. Gawain (Luca's dragon, one of dragon that has title "Dragnar" in the school) does not want to let Luca get injured anymore. So, Gawain ignore Luca and ran away to die alone.

2. It's punisment of what happen with Necromancer Dragon incident. Veronica assume that Silvia didn't do anything at that incident and disgrace the royal family.

3. I don't know. But Ash already become Silvia's. I don't think Mirable will stole Ash from her sister.

BTW the conversation about the the one who will become the next king is Silvia husband is true? And engagement about Silvia and Glenn, is it just veronica teasing Silvia or she is serious?
Old 2012-02-21, 23:08   Link #80
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
@ zerodragon

1. Yes! Luca is elf. The future leader of elf. Because elf has ceremony where the leader mush riding dragon, luca mush be can to riding dragon. But 3 month ago she has accident when she falling from dragon and injured. Gawain (Luca's dragon, one of dragon that has title "Dragnar" in the school) does not want to let Luca get injured anymore. So, Gawain ignore Luca and ran away to die alone.

2. It's punisment of what happen with Necromancer Dragon incident. Veronica assume that Silvia didn't do anything at that incident and disgrace the royal family.

3. I don't know. But Ash already become Silvia's. I don't think Mirable will stole Ash from her sister.

BTW the conversation about the the one who will become the next king is Silvia husband is true? And engagement about Silvia and Glenn, is it just veronica teasing Silvia or she is serious?
1. so luca's dragon is dead or is it just missing, also what made her fall in love with ash?

2. ok, i had the feeling it was something like that.

3. I never said "steal" I was wonder about it because the last picture in vol 5 shows ash getting kissed from Mirable.

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles