AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-06-27, 07:16   Link #21
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

if madara can release himself from edo tensei then why Shisui's eyes cant keep itachi around?
Old 2012-06-27, 07:26   Link #22
james0246

Yey. Madara stayed. Here's hoping he actually gets to kill one of the Kages now...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 08:06   Link #23
haegar
mangaviking

^ Well Tsunade just got the Dan-loves-you-plot-shield

Though it is questionable how long that will hold considering right now she is the only one who can fight him for a brief time considering she got her chakra back and the other Kages are pretty much empty. - So it might be her trying to protect the Kages till either Naruto or Sasuske arrive?

I dunno, somehow this little seal trick has a smell of shallowness, Madara haxing himself ok, was to be expected I guess, but did it have to be another asspull? Rinnegan would have been more believable ?
Old 2012-06-27, 08:15   Link #24
Mists

It still doesn't make total sense.

A) If Madara knew about this ability to cancel Edo, then maybe he tried to do this himself and get someone to summon him but the plan was abandoned?
B) Why couldn't Tobi take over the summons and keep the beasts (although they're not gone yet)
C) How in the world did Tobi want to start the Ninja War anyway, by himself?
D) How could Itachi not know?
E) THE ONLY REASON Itachi did this was BECAUSE of Madara, that's when he said 'this is bad' and he had to be quick. The other summons were not as strong and being taken care of, Zetsus were fodder. So ITACHI FAILED
F) WTF? I was hoping Madara would find a way, but not this way...but maybe Kishi has an explanation - like Madara was defeated by the first, planned to kill himself and be resummoned to have infinite chakra and ability, but the summoner abandoned that plan or got stopped...and now Kabuto unknowingly did it anyway. Or...was there a special sacrifice for Madara? What if it was YAMOTO! That will truly piss Naruto off.
G) Still waiting for Anko and Kabuto scene...what's going to happen there and will Sas learned that Itachi failed
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 08:25   Link #25
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
^ Well Tsunade just got the Dan-loves-you-plot-shield

Though it is questionable how long that will hold considering right now she is the only one who can fight him for a brief time considering she got her chakra back and the other Kages are pretty much empty. - So it might be her trying to protect the Kages till either Naruto or Sasuske arrive?

I dunno, somehow this little seal trick has a smell of shallowness, Madara haxing himself ok, was to be expected I guess, but did it have to be another asspull? Rinnegan would have been more believable ?
yeah, a rinnegan resurrection would have been better. i would like to see the real madara, not the edo-tensei one. it definitely feels like an asspull.

Quote:
Yey. Madara stayed. Here's hoping he actually gets to kill one of the Kages now...
i agree with haegar, tsunade should be next. she should have died a long time ago anyway. her waking up from that long coma was a bad move, at least in my opinion. it's like kakashi coming back from the dead. or perhaps madara could kill all five kage. i don't really care at this point, although i'd be sad to see oonoki go, that annoying old man has actually grown on me. this is a war, after all. there has to be some casualties and not just fodder casualties. besides, it's high time the ninja world should be given to the youngsters.
Old 2012-06-27, 08:31   Link #26
haegar
mangaviking

^eh I didn't say she'll die - I said she got the love-you-live-on plotshield - that admittedly puts her in a bad spot as she has to protect the others - but- oh well screw logic and look at it like this: Kishi didn't even "kill" Madara - so you expect him to kill the Kages?

I wish there'd be some seriousness here but people seem to refuse to die, such are the facts ...

Or to phrase it yet differently, if he'd kill her she would have died now. How lame is it to bring her back via Dan only to kill her 2 chaps later after all? That would be a trollish end for her. Nah, she just got a re-power up to show Madara how the first's granddaughter can live up to her family fame I fear ...
Old 2012-06-27, 08:35   Link #27
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

No No, Madara is going to be killed by Sasuke (against all logic) so the fanboys/girls can gasm all over their magazines/screens.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 08:38   Link #28
Hiking_Bear

It was expected that Edo-Madara would somehow survive the cancellation of Edo Tensei. Next chapter, Tsunade (with her chakra restored) busts out some new techs, and then eventually Oonoki sacrifices himself so that the kages can defeat Madara.

Interesting that Madara seems to know the ins and outs of Edo Tensei and yet Tobi had to learn about it from Kabuto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
It still doesn't make total sense.

A) If Madara knew about this ability to cancel Edo, then maybe he tried to do this himself and get someone to summon him but the plan was abandoned?
Maybe Madara only knew how to release Edo Tensei but never knew how to perform it? No, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Old 2012-06-27, 08:47   Link #29
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
^eh I didn't say she'll die - I said she got the love-you-live-on plotshield - that admittedly puts her in a bad spot as she has to protect the others - but- oh well screw logic and look at it like this: Kishi didn't even "kill" Madara - so you expect him to kill the Kages?

I wish there'd be some seriousness here but people seem to refuse to die, such are the facts ...

Or to phrase it yet differently, if he'd kill her she would have died now. How lame is it to bring her back via Dan only to kill her 2 chaps later after all? That would be a trollish end for her. Nah, she just got a re-power up to show Madara how the first's granddaughter can live up to her family fame I fear ...
oh my bad! i don't expect her to die though, rather i want her to. i've always felt that the time of the sannin has passed. she should have died during the pain invasion. if kishi could kill the kage i'd be pleased. at least it would show us that this is a war and not a ninja tournament.

kishi often defies logic. he placed tsunade under a coma for a long time, teased us with the possibility that kakashi would take the hokage mantle in her stead, only to have her wake up the minute it has been decided that kakashi should take her place. what was the logic in putting her in a coma in the first place? what was the purpose? it would have been more logical if she had died since she used up all her chakra healing the wounded of konoha during that pain invasion. she would have gotten a heroic death too. oh well...
Old 2012-06-27, 08:58   Link #30
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

I don't really get how Madara knew how to use the Edo-tensei ...

I've so many WtFs about this chapter till im at a lost for words.

Just gonna say, Uchiha Madara has the most Like-A-Boss speeches/quotes ever.
Old 2012-06-27, 09:14   Link #31
haegar
mangaviking

after some further consideration I have come up with the following in-depth prediction for the next three chapters

Quote:
First of all, next chap we'll get trolled on Kages/Madara by switching back to Naruto/Bee/Tobi - which is essentially a good thing as maybe Kishi does slightly better there than this week - on one of the last three pages next week we'll get Madara pulling some awesome now-that-I-had-to-go-and-permanently-zombify-myself-I-am-really-pissed-ultimate-hax-jutsu. It's gonna look as if Kages are about to be atomized...

However, week after, we will get Tsunade going now-that-I-got-the-Dan-loves-you-go-and-live-on-happily-jutsu-and-you-sucker-just-refuse-to-fuckin-DIE-already-I-am-entitled-to-the-RIGHTEOUS-ANGER-which-haxes-your-WAH-I-am-a-zombie-anger-BY-FAR-so-you-are-in-for-a-world-of-pain-asshole

So she gonna hold her ground and against all logic protect the Kages for a chapter or so before Kishi remebers this is crap from the getgo and lets Madara dominate again - at which point IF ANYBODY EVER DIES IN THIS (about which I still am unsure) Onoki will sacrifice himself...

after that there will be either some general asspull saving the Kages, or some asspull bringing in Sasuske saving the (remaining?) Kages - or Sasuske showing up without asspull but notheless saving the Kages out of some asspull logic...

bottom line: there will be asspull :/
Old 2012-06-27, 09:28   Link #32
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
after some further consideration I have come up with the following in-depth prediction for the next three chapters
You have a thing for asses my friend.
Old 2012-06-27, 09:36   Link #33
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Interesting that Madara seems to know the ins and outs of Edo Tensei and yet Tobi had to learn about it from Kabuto.
Madara could only know because Tobi was told by Kabuto how to end the technique. And, with a little help from a hidden Zetsu, Tobi could have learned the seals from Kabuto (after his fight with Itachi), and relayed that info to Madara who either knew ahead of time that a zombie could free itself, or simply hypothesized the ability (based on rather simple logic) and gambled on the outcome.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 09:40   Link #34
a3jay14
Hunter in the Night

Well hopefully sasuke will have a change of heart and fight alongside naruto against tobi and madara. They're pretty much invincible since they both have rinnegans
Old 2012-06-27, 09:48   Link #35
haegar
mangaviking

Spoiler for OT:

as for Madara knowing Edo Tensei and Tobi not - we do know he lived on after the battle with Harashima so there certainly is a chance he did learn it from observing the second Hokage himself? As for not telling Tobi, there is no logic flaw in that, he would NOT have told him to prevent precisely the situation he now is in from happening, namely Tobi trying to use him as a puppet and thus forcing him to go zombie permanently - he said it himself, he had "no other choice" - I expect him to now be stuck with this Edo Tensei body which in all likelihood was NOT the plan...
If you want to live forever and rule thew world it is rather inconvenient to be forced to rely on somebody rezzing you back from death so you can achieve your goal. Ultimately Tobi probably was a tool to Madara, there must be something more as he trusted him to rinnegan-rezz him one day but that does not mean he trusts him all the way - why should he dish out such knowledge all carefree? Nah, he might have known from some time ago and just kept it to himself, to me the notion of Zetsu kindly sticking it to him sounds a bit too convenient ...
Old 2012-06-27, 10:03   Link #36
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Interesting Chapter... but I don't but as for me, I'm kinda getting tired of Madara, how long will the fight Drag on, he keeps topping himself in uberness. he is slowly becoming a "Aizen" while it is not fun to see the heroes beat their foe easily. it also sucks to see them beat a person that is impossible to defeat, it will seem that much more of an asspull.

Think about about how powerful madara as proven he is, shounen laws dictate by the time he fights sasuke/ and or naruto. he will be even more powerful than that. these guys are already reshaping landscape, can't get more powerful than that unless we get into planet destroyer lvls, and since we haven't seen any alien ninjas....yet...

on another note, I would have liked for dan to kiss "granny" on forehead instead. imo would have been more touching... OK chapter I guess

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 10:08   Link #37
BlueCosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Unless he gets a sealing type power, then yes. But I think what Suigetsu found is the thing that will stop Edo-Madara.
I still 100% believe it's the 1st hokaga blood DNA to call him to beat madara. Think about it. Madara said the only one who can beat him was the 1st. Oro was obsess with the 1st power, we have yet to see the 1st so now would be the best time and finally what was the point of sasuke learning Edo ( I guessing he did, he had his shargin on when itachi used it)
My guess is suigetsu will bring the scroll to sasuke and eventually summon the 1st, why he will do this I don't know
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 10:08   Link #38
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I miss the times when ninjas were ninjas and not Dragonball wannabes destroying landscapes and shit...
Old 2012-06-27, 10:21   Link #39
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosmos View Post
I still 100% believe it's the 1st hokaga blood DNA to call him to beat madara. Think about it. Madara said the only one who can beat him was the 1st. Oro was obsess with the 1st power, we have yet to see the 1st so now would be the best time and finally what was the point of sasuke learning Edo ( I guessing he did, he had his shargin on when itachi used it)
My guess is suigetsu will bring the scroll to sasuke and eventually summon the 1st, why he will do this I don't know
The Third used Shiki Fuujin to seal the First, the Second, and himself. Even with the First's DNA (which just about everyone seems to have these days), it would be impossible to summon him since his soul is in the death god's stomach rather than in the Pure World.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 10:22   Link #40
Raph
Genin for ever

Many people say that Edo-Madara is overpowered and Kishi went too far, but let's face the arguments, he was the strongest Uhicha world ever known. We all know about Hashirama and Madara's fight over the valey of the end, but we do not know how EPIC that battle was. (Moreover we may discover more on that historical event since Madara is staying) And as a consequence of Kabuto's cautionless usage of Edo Jutsu, the risk of having summoned being immortal and with limitless chakra and uncontrolled mind if he breaks out is a equivalent risk according to the Forbidden Jutsu of the Ressurection. I think there is nothing wrong about that.

As a result Madara is immortal, so that's the risk of using edo tensei. if u summon someone stronger than u and who know the seal he can be here forever

For me it's just mind-blowing turning out. This maybe even better ressurection than Tobi wanted to do with the rinnegan.

I would like to see Sasuke arriving in front of Kages and deciding to face Madara, it would be Epic to see these two fighting , but unless Sasuke got some new techs from Itatchi, he does not have any chances agains Madara.

Last edited by Raph; 2012-06-27 at 12:45.
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion