AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-12-23, 16:29   Link #25701
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, she does need to be with him, though. So I think the harem is a forgone conclusion now.

The other girls are going to be with Tsukune in the dream world, not reality (though it's actually going to be in Tsukune's dreams, not the girls'). For now. But yeah, Moka might allow it in reality for Mizore and Kurumi given their circumstances.
Old 2018-01-26, 08:40   Link #25702
InMyOwnMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Well, she does need to be with him, though. So I think the harem is a forgone conclusion now.

The other girls are going to be with Tsukune in the dream world, not reality (though it's actually going to be in Tsukune's dreams, not the girls'). For now. But yeah, Moka might allow it in reality for Mizore and Kurumi given their circumstances.
Moka might end up allowing it regardless of their difficult circumstances. She may be aloof about it, but the other girls are still extremely precious to her, more so if she's inheriting Omote's affection for them.

That she even humored the idea of letting the other girls be with him in his dreams knowing the intention was for them to become pregnant from it, it's pretty clear she's already cracked on the idea of having him to herself.
InMyOwnMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 01:42   Link #25703
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

I binged the entire manga again today, whoopee.

Tragically sad now. This was the glory days for my manga-reading life, and the 1001 pages of this discussion is testament to that. There will never again be a manga that will have affected me so greatly as Rosario + Vampire. Terrifying, I know.

Part of me wishes it would have bloated out to become a sellout series that would exhaust it's viewers over the course of 200 chapters. That would make the last couple of pages of the manga so much easier to flip through - alas, it was done quite wonderfully, and the melancholy of reaching the end and reading the classic fairy-tale "story for another day" line breaks my heart with ease.

Apologies for resurrecting this old thread, but at the start of the new decade, it's good to pay dues to the dirt. Always going to hope for a continuation of the story, you can't stop my hopes and dreams!

Last edited by Mach56gs; 2020-01-13 at 02:10.
Mach56gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 03:54   Link #25704
n0m@n
C-Z

Dammit! I thought it would be a post about a sequel or a IF route manga!!
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 12:08   Link #25705
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Dammit! I thought it would be a post about a sequel or a IF route manga!!
I'm so sorry, I dream of that as well...
Old 2020-01-13, 18:04   Link #25706
Silvertail

I can understand why everyone wants more from this series. It was the first harem and ecchi series I read. Thus I was more interested in the harem and how it would go than the ecchi part.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-14, 02:17   Link #25707
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
I can understand why everyone wants more from this series. It was the first harem and ecchi series I read. Thus I was more interested in the harem and how it would go than the ecchi part.
Still rather miffed that the anime has made the manga go so unrecognized or improperly understood. It’s tragic, really.

I wish the creator was more visible, and would provide some tribute pieces to his flagship work, but I respect his decision of silence. Fingers always crossed, though. I would kill to see Moka and Tsukune again, six years later...
Old 2020-01-14, 02:31   Link #25708
dark44

The end isnt good dont know why the author make the Main female is the mother if she isnt going to end with him

beside i dont get it at the end who he ended with it should be Kurumu and Mizore and Ruby cause Yukari ended with the other guy or noly Moka end ? there is no true harem end tag
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-14, 03:48   Link #25709
Tenzen12

Main girl was Ura Moka not Omote. It's your own fault you get tricked to think otherwise. Also I believe there was some additional content where Moka eventually allowed other girls have affair with Tsukune... as long as it is only in his dreams.

That said I didn't like ending either. In general I don't like fussion plots when it come to multiple personas stories. If you just combine all of them into one (in this particular case two) result would be different character from any people rooted for.
Old 2020-01-14, 05:25   Link #25710
Lex79

In an after story Kurumu and Mizore managed to convince Moka to let them be with Tsukune in his dreams, but then other girls started asking to tag along, she became pissed and changed her mind. So the matter was left open. Given that not being able to be with Tsukune had some tragic implications for some of the girls, I want to believe that in the end they managed to at least in his dreams.
Old 2020-01-14, 12:00   Link #25711
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

I feel like Omote was always a part of Urs from the start, so I don’t find Moka in the end to be entirely new. Ura was so negative + dark simply because of her circumstances: losing her mother and her memories, being alone and trapped for so long.

The deeper into Rosario Vampire, the more expressive, emotional, and *happy* Moka becomes. Being a person for a day showed us what a nice person Moka could truly be if given the chance, and in the end of the story she finally is able to express herself without fear. I find this “blossoming” to be incredibly sweet and heartwarming, and is a great step for Moka’s character.

... that said, it makes me definitely want to see more of Moka live her life vicariously while integrating into Youkai Academy. That epilogue chapter was an enormous tease.

As for Kurumu and Mizora, I don’t believe their stories are tragic anymore. Kurumu already cured her love-sickness and affirmed how much she loved her friends (Moka, Mizore), that it’s seems to me she doesn’t need Tsukune to bop her.

Mizore is even more resolute. She flat out said that even if she’d stick with Tsukune + the gang through thick and thin, no matter if she married him or not.

I feel like these characters are still free to play out their infatuations and try to win Tsukune’s heart, but I don’t think they’re doing it out of necessity like they used to.
Old 2020-01-14, 15:07   Link #25712
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think Omote was always there inside Moka. She came from the rosary Akasha gave Moka. The coldness we saw in Ura at the start of the series was probably, like you said, from her experiences from before Akasha sealed her with the rosary and then spending her time inside the rosary from then until the point where Tsukune first removed the rosary. Omote merged with Ura near the end of the series, but before that she was a completely separate personality that was born from the rosary.

It's even stated that Akasha modeled Omote after herself. Basically Omote was originally just a copy of Akasha.
Old 2020-01-14, 15:28   Link #25713
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
I don't think Omote was always there inside Moka. She came from the rosary Akasha gave Moka. The coldness we saw in Ura at the start of the series was probably, like you said, from her experiences from before Akasha sealed her with the rosary and then spending her time inside the rosary from then until the point where Tsukune first removed the rosary. Omote merged with Ura near the end of the series, but before that she was a completely separate personality that was born from the rosary.

It's even stated that Akasha modeled Omote after herself. Basically Omote was originally just a copy of Akasha.
True, but it is also stated that Omote, despite being a clone, was different than Akasha. She grew into an entirely different person, even though she had started with traits inherited by Akasha.

Ura always took after her mother to begin with: “Know Your Place” is a good example of this. While I agree that it’s awkward that Omote wasn’t “always” a part of Ura, I believe that by the time the story started and Tsukune arrived to Youkai academy, Omote was already a part of who Ura was, identity-wise. By then, Ura had come to understand and see Omote being a part of herself, and refers to her as such.

Not once does Ura treat Omote like a clone or fake. She treats her as forever-linked part of her.
Old 2020-01-14, 15:47   Link #25714
Tenzen12

That sound more like wishful thinking then theory backed by story...
Old 2020-01-14, 16:09   Link #25715
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That sound more like wishful thinking then theory backed by story...
That's almost word to word what Issa Shuzen said in the epilogue, though...
Old 2020-01-16, 06:25   Link #25716
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Moka thought of Omote as a part of her and that made it turn out that way in reality too, but that only happened because Moka didn't know the truth about Omote. She only found out later, when Akasha mentioned it.
Old 2020-01-16, 12:30   Link #25717
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Moka thought of Omote as a part of her and that made it turn out that way in reality too, but that only happened because Moka didn't know the truth about Omote. She only found out later, when Akasha mentioned it.
That, and when the rest of her memories were finally unlocked.

It’s a bit awkward, but it’s not as malevolent or crazy as many people first made it out to be.
Old 2020-07-06, 04:22   Link #25718
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Ikeda is BAAAAAAACK.

New IP, but he’s baaaaaaack! Been sitting on this for a while but since nobody had made the post I’d figure I’d stop being lazy

Old 2020-07-06, 04:41   Link #25719
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Ikeda and Yabuki.
Two man with top tiers art drawing girls in wsj altogether at same time.
what year for WSJ
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-06, 04:48   Link #25720
Tenzen12

Don't know what this will be about, but it's already better then Yuuna

Anyway rather then post new thread would be better

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire