AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-24, 11:26   Link #7581
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
So last night I had a dream

It was Nanoha Season 4.

But they were all highschool kids, and It was after school. Subaru and Tia were were in some club eating. NAnoha,Fate,Caro/Erio (teens) were all together and came in. ERio threw Strada @_@ at Tia and sniped a hair off her hair. and the two looked over in shock. Erio said "Sorry, Strada couldn't see, had a spec of metal in his eye" and for some reason, everyone laughed. They haven't seen each other in ages it seems.

So then Caro looks at the stage of the club and goes "We just gonna eat?" and everyone shakes their head.

Next thing I know, They're on Stage. Erio is on Drums, Tia is Singing, Subaru is on guitar, Caro is on Bass, and Nanoha and Fate (now loli) are doing some ubar cute dance.

And several people from Fon Filia are at the cafe watching them, and I'm sitting there at a table with TeleIce sharing a parfait with her. Angel was at another table on her laptop, drawing. Eva was walking around with some food on a tray looking for a seat, Wan was spazzing and flailing around.....and I can't remeber much else but I remember a lot being there.

......WTF!?
You need to get your head checked...seriously. Although wanwan spazzing and flailing doesn't seem like an impossibility.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 11:38   Link #7582
Riyuu.afjc
Clockwatching.

Quote:

It was Nanoha Season 4.

But they were all highschool kids, and It was after school. Subaru and Tia were were in some club eating. NAnoha,Fate,Caro/Erio (teens) were all together and came in. ERio threw Strada @_@ at Tia and sniped a hair off her hair. and the two looked over in shock. Erio said "Sorry, Strada couldn't see, had a spec of metal in his eye" and for some reason, everyone laughed. They haven't seen each other in ages it seems.

So then Caro looks at the stage of the club and goes "We just gonna eat?" and everyone shakes their head.

Next thing I know, They're on Stage. Erio is on Drums, Tia is Singing, Subaru is on guitar, Caro is on Bass, and Nanoha and Fate (now loli) are doing some ubar cute dance.

And several people from Fon Filia are at the cafe watching them, and I'm sitting there at a table with TeleIce sharing a parfait with her. Angel was at another table on her laptop, drawing. Eva was walking around with some food on a tray looking for a seat, Wan was spazzing and flailing around.....and I can't remeber much else but I remember a lot being there.

......WTF!?
Bahahaha!

But, wow?!
Here's an interesting inspiration for another fic...*crack*
Riyuu.afjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 13:02   Link #7583
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Today's "To Make a Mother Proud" will be postponed to bring you Vampire!Fate.

Because Chicken is Happiness.
Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.4a:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-07-24 at 15:00.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 14:51   Link #7584
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:

i wanna more *sniff, sniff.*

i shouldn't drink slash that thing is damn cold and icey , i love it Satashi, what are planning to do, Hayate seemed to be a hunter but she, i don't know.

play by, strangly she chit chat with Fate who is a vampire, what are planning to do with Hayate, will she stand a side with her group or go against them.

well also what happen to Nanoha too, i wanna know.
Old 2008-07-24, 14:55   Link #7585
labpartner
Stabbed by Bardiche

Quote:

Great on Hayate. Will she be on Fate's side some time later?
I like "a hunter with innocent eyes"
GOOD JOB
labpartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 15:02   Link #7586
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! oh my freakin' god!!! Arigatou Sheitarou updated Red R o s e s!!!!!!

gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@!! is this real????

my ANGST!! my lovely angst has returned!!! *squeals in delight and giddily heads over to ff.net to read/check*

ah i'm so happy right now X3!!! *huggles laptop*
Epic reaction is epic.

The fic is so charged of feelings... I'm still surprised of the way the author transmits how the characters feels, it almost makes you feel the same way T_T. It also makes me wonder if she went through something similar. I hope she wasn't.

If someone wants to read good drama and angst go read Red Roses, it's very good. I would gladly wait 4 more months for the next chapter if it's necessary ^^

Quote:

Nice, more Vampire!Fate, I was missing this fic, Sa-nyan ;_;
I liked the talk between Hayate and Fate, now we can have hopes of a new ally.

Did you forget to ask for the vote? If you are taking votes this time have a pink B for Fate from me ^^

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 15:32   Link #7587
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

i will choose Fate that mean

B
Old 2008-07-24, 15:46   Link #7588
labpartner
Stabbed by Bardiche

Oh, for Fate.

B
Old 2008-07-24, 15:49   Link #7589
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

lolz 3 Bs.

lets see we Fate's fans for liking her being a vampire? hmmm i don't own know.

Fate and Nanoha are my favo, and well i like that Fate is a vampire. ^_^
Old 2008-07-24, 16:39   Link #7590
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
The Name of War
Chapter 4: Belkan Chariots
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4380342/4/

Yay! Black_Wolf's back!
Lol Alquall! yeah i was back briefly! god life sucks atm! i want to write more fiction but i have no time i can't even read everything i want to read. Having said that, i did find time for in the name of war. If i had a word that was 10 x better than awesome, i would use said word to describe your story. As i don't, Awesome x 10 will have to suffice. Love where your going with it. Looking forward to next part

Quote:
Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.4:
Quote:
Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.5:
Quote:
Spoiler for Vivio/Syn (Adult) Vivio POV, NSFW:

Yeah, that came from no where. Sorry I can't finish it on AnimeSuki ><
Quote:
Spoiler for short!:

Why did I write that? 'cause it happened to Angel and me, and I thought it was funny
Quote:

It was Nanoha Season 4.

......WTF!?
Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

Ok Satashi, what the hell have you been eating? you churned out so many shorts random fic's and next installments of fics in so little time i want to know where you get the energy! i need some desperately!

You thought To make a mother proud was sucky? hmm i think its because there hasn't been that many long synxvivio as of yet, best out there so far would be TSS RebelS and thats not really hit any romance if at all unless you want to count the shorts you've done. Seconded to continue the fic :P

On SynxVivio, do want more Smexy Scenes

As for the dream, cheese, blame the cheese!

A For Vampire Fate, want to know what Nanoha's thinking after Fates disgusted face of the blood.
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 19:25   Link #7591
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Captain's Log, Stardate 55911.8.

We have been sent out into the Beta Quadrant by command to investigate a spacial anomaly detected by one of our probes. Shortly after its discovery, all communication with the probe ceased, leading to speculation of possible attack on it. A few scientists, however, argued that the few readings it sent back indicated some kind of spacial anomaly. With the Enterprise E being the closest ship to the probe's last known location, we were dispatched to locate the cause of its mysterious disappearance.
Quote:
The bridge of the Sovereign-class vessel was relatively quiet. To the experienced crew, it was a pleasing sound; no incoming threats, no damage or malfunctions on the ship, no strange forces or beings invading the vessel. But as the old Earth saying went, all good things must come to an end.

"Sir, we're approaching the probe's last known location," spoke Ensign Perim from her position at the ship's conn.

From his center seat of position, the older Jean Luc-Picard nodded his acknowledgment of the information. "Thank you, Ensign. Bring us out of warp, one-half impulse."

"Aye sir, one-half impulse."

Streaking stellar bodies on the main viewing screen shifted from streaks of light to various sized circles around the darkness of space. "Data, give me a full sensor sweep of the surrounding space."

From his position to the front-left of the captain, Lieutenant Command Data's fingers swept across his control console. Readings from the ship's various scientific instruments poured onto his screen at a rapid pace. For a normal humanoid, it would all seem like a blur. But it was an easy task for Data's positronic brain to process the information.

"Ship's sensors show no vessels or known habited worlds in the area. There is also no signs of weapon fire or the probe's remains"

Picard leaned back in his chair and stared out into the vast space on the viewing screen. "What do you think, Number One?"

To his right, the ship's XO Commander William Riker glanced back at his long-time captain. "Maybe a system failure on the probe? With no wreckage it doesn't seem like it was attacked."

"Perhaps." Picard rubbed his chin, "Or someone stole the probe. But there's no traces of recent fuel-based or warp-based travel in this area."

"Sir," chimed in the android Data, "the report from Starfleet had several documents included about a possible spacial anomaly in this area before the probe disappeared."

Riker shrugged, "It's a possibility. We have encountered such things before."

"Agreed. Picard to engineering."

"Engineering. This is La Forge," came over the bridge's speakers.

"Prepare a probe to check for any...spacial anomalies. "

"Aye, sir."

When the communication line was closed, Picard looked over at his XO, "With all our luck, it'll end up being Q trying to lure us into another one of his 'games.'"

"I sure hope not. I'd rather face off against Species 8472 than deal with him again."

"Agreed."

As the probe was being prepared, the Enterprise maintained its distance from the supposed spacial anomaly. Within a half-hour, the probe was declared ready. The simple looking device was launched from the ship and steadily closed in on its destination...before vanishing from their sensors.
It had begun as an ordinary mission. They traveled to a world suspected of being the hideout for some dimensional fugitive, located him, fought as he attempted to use some Lost Logia to turn the tables, watch as Nanoha yet again over did her Starlight Breaker on the suspect, clean up the damages, and headed back to TSAB HQ. Everything had been pretty routine until about an hour ago. On their way back their sensors detected an unknown object floating in the dimensional space. Per procedure, they diverted their course to investigate. The strange object, after being deemed not a threat, was brought on board and was currently being studying in the cargo bay. Not knowing where it came from, the TSAB Warship held its position to watch out for more of these objects or perhaps the ones who made it.

The speakers on the bridge came to life. "Cargo Bay to the Captain."

Chrono Harlaown straightened up in his chair. While he was a prime example of a TSAB officer, sitting around doing nothing still bored him to death. "What do you have to report?"

"From what we can determine, it appears to be some kind of deep-space exploration probe."

"Deep-space?" That got Chrono's attention. Being they were between dimensions, it was a rather unusual place for this probe to be.

"Yes. At least that's what we gather from the instruments mounted on it. The technology is fairly advanced, though non-magical."

"Have you run a check for matches on Non-Administered Worlds?"

"We have and no matches came up. There's nothing in our records for this 'Starfleet' name we found marked on the probe."

Chrono sat back and considered the new information. A probe from an undiscovered dimension. Even more, the inhabitants seem to have found a way to enter this dimensional space without the use of magic. Though there was also the possibility that there is a tear from that dimension that the probe wandered into. That was a lot more troublesome as an unmonitored dimensional tear could provide complications should it grow unstable.

"Begin scanning the area for dimensional anomalies. I want to know where this thing came from." Now it was back to the waiting game. A game that he really didn't like playing.

After some time of staring at one of the rivets in the wall, Chrono's attention was caught by a beeping from one of the consoles. "What is it?"

"We're detecting another object. It just appeared on our sensors."

"It must have come through the same tear. I want a full scan of that area and bring the other probe on board once it has been cleared."

He watched the newer probe on a screen to his right. It looked very similar in design to the first one. That meant that there was a possibility that whoever sent the first one sent this one to figure out where it had disappeared to. It also meant they had to work faster before anything got out of hand.

"Sir, we've located the tear."

"Status of the tear?"

"It appears to be stable, though it's giving off some unusual readings."

"Unusual?"

"It might just be a miscalibration in the sensors. We're checking now."

"Hmm...How large is it?" Chrono inquired.

"Just bigger than us, sir."

For Chrono this was an interesting situation. If this was an undiscovered dimension, it could be worth investigating. Especially given the technology level of the probes they could prove to be an asset to the TSAB. Well, providing that they weren't hostile with plans on inter-dimensional domination. Those kinds of people were a pain to deal with.

"Set course for the tear. Inform HQ of our discovery and that we will begin an initial investigation of the dimension."

Leaning back in his chair, Chrono stared at the main screen as they approached the tear. So much for it being a routine mission.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 19:59   Link #7592
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Send a message via MSN to Krinen Send a message via Yahoo to Krinen
Quote:
sniiiiiiiiiip
Loving it more and more. Keep it up, Eva!
Krinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 21:22   Link #7593
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

It was Nanoha Season 4.

......WTF!?
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha 4 season?!

Spoiler for Dramatic puse...:

Just for curiosity... wer was I ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PD: My Biorenders Project updated with Golden Warrior
Check under my sig for the link

And I know it's needless to say... but I miss The Shiny Sword and marksellus I hope that at least they'r enjoing their vacations
Old 2008-07-25, 02:12   Link #7594
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PD: My Biorenders Project updated with Golden Warrior
Check under my sig for the link

And I know it's needless to say... but I miss The Shiny Sword and marksellus I hope that at least they'r enjoing their vacations
so... Golden Warrior got his name from John Force, the NHRA funny car drive for Castrol GTX? lol XD

Buuut Whats been up everyone? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tss is gone T_T i'm a miss the storys... and so.... much.... backlog i'm gonna go emo like wanwan

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 02:57   Link #7595
nictory
Corruptor

Send a message via AIM to nictory
Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
IIHHH... Nice one, Hayate sure is brave not being afraid of Fate. Hope they become friends ^^

I vote B

Signature by AtomicoX
nictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 07:29   Link #7596
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

A hill of backlog is seen, a hill because it's not enough to make a mountain but still quite large, and at the top a person is lying there, looking tired but victorious. She rises up with her arms out in front of her (imitating Mushu from Mulan) and yells out "I LIVE!!!!"

Quote:
Since TheShinySword won’t be able to defend themselves for a month (*GLEE*), I will be copying the (intercepted) “letters” that TSS is writing home and posting them here.

Oh, and TSS, when you finally read this, I’ve made you into a “she.” If you aren’t a “she,” uh, grab some scissors and make it so.

Spoiler for Letter 1:
Quote:
In other news, just got (stole) another letter from TheShinySword('s parents' mailbox).

Spoiler for Letter 2:
Quote:
Where the Shiny Swords Are

Spoiler for Letter 3:
I love the idea, keep it coming! I can't wait until TSS reads this. I love Jail and Precia, so funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Had a random idea while listening to some metal. This might be bad or what-not but I need to train :3. The next might have better descriptive style but we'll see then.

So I present, in cooperation with Projects by AX *snicker*
Spoiler for text:

Spoiler for Author's note:
Wow, I like the song. It does need more description though. I can't imagine Nanoha singing like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
So I have this vision. The Yagami-ke as your typical 50s-sitcom-perfect-on-the-outside, 70s-soap-issues-and-dysfunction-on-the-inside family. Signum is the arch-conservative power suit-wearing boardroom-warrior all-business-except-with-the-old-college-friends-every-blue-moon breadwinner husband. Shamal as the weepy and marginalized but nonetheless faithful wife. They have 2.2 beautiful daughters (hi Rein), a loyal dog (you-know-who), and a house with a white picket fence.

But all's not well in wonderland. The eldest daughter, Hayate, she got her mom's looks but her father's ambition. She wants an education, a high-powered career, and social justice. Daddy wants nothing more than the happiness of his daughters, but she's a man of her time (yes I keep switching pronouns to amuse myself) and doesn't believe it will come from those things. And Hayate's a good churchgoing girl, doesn't hang around with strange boys and hardly any familiar ones, but there's something a different kind of strange about her girlfriends...

The middle daughter, Vita, is worth just as much trouble pound-for-pound. She idolizes Hayate and her friends and resents her parents trying to steer her away from them. These days she's sullen and moody around the house. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and so withheld she hardly wants to do anything but that it be with her sister these days. Everything except her sports, and those are an issue all of their own.

Seems the only one who isn't much trouble for her parents is little Rein, but she's impulsive and energetic even for her age, and helps wear them down between the real battles. It could be a light straw indeed that breaks the camel's back.

Of course, their father is a strong woman and strict disciplinarian and for all his children. The way of youth is often wayward, she knows that, and also knows it is his duty to correct them. Or so it should be, but the parents aren't all they seem either. Deep down Signum is a romantic, pining over past glories and hoping for future battles anywhere but her own house. Work is where she's needed, but it no longer feels like the good fight it once was as a young man. As for Shamal, one can't help but wonder if seeing her husband cast her thoughts afar she won't do the same. Dysfunctional just isn't dysfunctional if no one's cheating, now is it?

So far as the concept goes I like this as a blog where events are revealed from multiple perspectives by journal entries from different family members.
This sounds so awesome and interesting. Hope to see the story soon.

Quote:
I smiled wrly at the army before us. Countless people were marching in line along with types of machinery that I had never seen before. Bi-pedal mechs, tanks, some things that I couldn't compare to others, and much more were steadily moving in a pace that didn't waver.

"So, Vi," Syn asked beside me while gripping her device. Her tattered body was stained in blood, hair matted to her skin, and smelt of dirt and grime. "Are you ready?"

I couldn't help the sarcastic grin that came to my face. I wasn't fairing much better than her. My barrier jacket was ripped and torn, blackened by crusted blood and sticking to my body. My hair had long since fell from the ribbon holding it and flowed out behind me in the places that weren't tangled together in mud. "Ready as I'll ever be, Syn."

My friend got behind he and placed a hand on my back. "Vi, just in case we die..."

"Don't say it." I lifted up Falling Soul and aimed it at the people who were coming to kill us and the people we were to protect. "Tell me when we get back home, okay?"

"... Yeah." I could feel Syn's cocky attitude emitting from her body once more and a bow wrapped around my glaive. "You promise to listen?"

"Of course." I nodded and narrowed my eyes. We both knew this would probably kill us, but neither of us would let that stop us. We had a promise to keep now, and I would do anything in my power to hear what she wanted to tell me.

I always heard that people's lives flash before their eyes when they stare death in the face, but this was my first time to experience it. As we raised our combined devices, I saw the last week blur across my mind's eye.

To make a mother proud (An animesuki multi-part short)
By: Satashi

~**~

In the angsty mood.
Quote:
Spoiler for To Make A Mother Proud pt.2:

Yes there is a lot of plot XD but this will still be a romance/angst deep down :3\

EDIT: Yes, I nerfed Syn by a rank :P
Quote:
Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.3:
Quote:
Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.4:
Quote:
Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.5:
I love the angst and the SynxVivio! Keep it rockin'

Quote:
In hopes that JC will release another installment of Landscaper!Fate, I wrote up another Richgirl!Nanoha short.

For the new people here, "Richgirl!Nanoha" is a small dedication short series to JunkedCat's "Landscaper!Fate". You should read it, it's great. You can find the link on the second post, first page here.

Spoiler for Richgirl!Nanoha:
OMG!!! Its RG!N! How I miss landscaper!fate. I love the ending though, it was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Returning home is not the right way to describe it, but as you stand on the bridge of the Star Destroyer, a wave of nostalgia does hit you. The same view of a planet viewed from outer space, the same bridge with its lowered areas, where people are still buzzing around wildly handling the large ship. As you look up from the crew area, you are greeted by a familiar face.

"Yo!" Keroko greets you. "Welcome back, it has been a while hasn't it? I know I promised I'd continue this before, but between school, work, and graduation it kinda got lost. For the new readers, welcome on board! You are now on my special spot on the bridge of my own little dimensional ship, I like to call this place 'Keroko's corner.' In here, I will be giving you hints on how to progress in this story called 'Raising Heart' a dating sim staring the one and only Takamachi Nanoha. In the case of a Bad End, I will be here to tell you where you went wrong, and send you back to do it again.

Now, how about we do a little re-capturing of the events before we continue on?

When we left of, Nanoha had just transferred to a new school, and had made a few friends around class. However, the next day she was struck with realization that her family had now moved away to a different country while she had remained, and was struck with homesickness. Fate was willing to help, but Nanoha being Nanoha, she wormed her way around, not wanting to worry her friend too much. Later on she remembered she had recieved an invite from Hayate to come over and eat when she wanted to, the choices represented were as followed:

A.) I’ll go buy ingredients and cook myself a nice meal.
B.) … Hayate practically invited me over tonight; I... don't know if I want to, but I can’t really decline, can I?
C.) A meal at Hayate’s place sounds nice, she did invite me.
D.) I’m going to take a nice stroll through town, and order some takeout at the end of the day.

The winning option last time was B, but since we have a lot of new readers, I'm initiating a re-vote. Remember, in Raising Heart every single character that ever appeared in Nanoha is a possible pairing. You just have to find them. Make your choices bold, size 5, and red for easy counting." Keroko grins and salutes before turning around. After a few paces though, she stops and turns around.

"Oh, before I forget, for the new readers, Fate is the only exception to the 'all characters' rule. I wanted to write a Dating Sim story in which there truly was a diversity of choices, if Fate was an option, I think the result would have been clear from the start, and writing a story like this knowing that it will end up as NanoFate would be boring. So apart from Fate, go wild! If you want a Nanoha/Carim, or even a Nanoha/Jail, go hunt for them. The only limits to the pairings is your imagination."
Oh! I remember seeing this awhile back, love the idea. D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Odd idea, would this work?

Spoiler for Back Fiction Agressors:
I like it, it's very intriguing. Hope to see the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post
My entire collection of character drabbles are up on FF.net, along with one extra piece that I wrote up to close everything off. You can find it all here:

Into Perspective

And here's a small teaser from a longer story that I hope to write .

Spoiler:
*starts hyperventilating* O...M...G!!!! Its Arisa and Suzuka!! People we never ever get to see! I love you! Can't wait to see this one.

Quote:
Spoiler for Vivio/Syn (Adult) Vivio POV, NSFW:

Yeah, that came from no where. Sorry I can't finish it on AnimeSuki ><
It's definitely love making. I like it Satashi, it has a soft, gentle feel to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Well proof that Satashi is a girl? Confirmed for Brawl?

Spoiler for Short Fluff Work Fate v Vivio, AU post StrikerS:

Well how is it?
I like the battle, it was very cool. I wish I could see Fate and Vivio duke it out. I want moar!
Quote:

It was Nanoha Season 4.

......WTF!?
Erio threw Strada!? @.@ I've had some pretty f'ed up dreams but not as weird and cracky as yours.

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
It's Hayate! It's Hayate! *does a little dance* YAY! But now I want to see Nanoha wake up. A

@EvilRick: I love the Biorenders Project! The pictures are awesome and there aren't too many spelling mistakes. Parca looks awesomely scary.

And a short update on my trip.
Spoiler for OMG!:

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 09:34   Link #7597
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Spoiler for To Make a Mother Proud pt.6:

[EDIT]: Welcome back Mark! you having fun? :3

@ EvilRick: Nice drawings ^^

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-07-25 at 10:10.
Old 2008-07-25, 10:49   Link #7598
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Quote:

love it, some action, amazing Satashi.

Syn is cool and Vivio too, poor Vivio what happen to the poor girl, hope she's ok.
Old 2008-07-25, 12:08   Link #7599
labpartner
Stabbed by Bardiche

Quote:

battle, fight, hurt and take care of each other. ^_^ love that. Satashi - san
Old 2008-07-25, 12:47   Link #7600
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.5a:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
EDIT: Page claim for Fridays!

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-07-25 at 13:43.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha