AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2009-07-12, 13:17   Link #801
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Spoiler for Ch 55:

PS: Elsee plays with left hand? Mio? xD
Old 2009-07-12, 20:42   Link #802
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
itīs somewhat weird, i wrote a 100% on my grad exams in english, while basically playing street fighter for the past 3 years in class, still no girls get attached to me, god(Keima) why is this happening to me?
Yea agree, you have to play galgame and not use any wakthru at all. You have to memorize all the route to gain the inside to girls like Keima :P
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 23:28   Link #803
FateAnomaly

Maybe supposedly they should lose all their memories of the events with Keima but since Elsee is involved things aren't that certain anymore lol.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 01:01   Link #804
ReddyRedWolf

Guys you forget the effects. They lose their memories but the feeling of love they do not.

That is why Keima seems familiar to Kanon. Unlike Chichiro or Ayumi Kanon did not know Keima prior to the time she first met him.

This brings to question other girls who first met him. We know some of the other girls give him furtive glances but what about those without any contact?

The Sensei certainly remembers him as problem child prior to possesion. Perhaps in her subconscious she remembers her promise to come back a teacher.

Keima is now what? Second year? When he gets to the next year level that middle school girl will identify him as a Sempai. Not the she remembers him but she will fall for him all over again.

Perhaps the biggest question what will happen to Keima when his contract with Elsee ends. Will he forget her and the rest of the girls?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 01:34   Link #805
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

no he won't. God is above mere mortal and demon :P
Old 2009-07-13, 03:12   Link #806
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I knows it's not really true(of course it's not true), but if you think: when Keima have more social contact with girls -> his godly power lose a bit of effect...... Then some evil can just try to pair him up with, let's say 300 girls(3 every 1% x100) , and Keima would not be possible to capture anymore..... xD

On another note, IMO Elsee is too close to be a sister to romantic pair up with Keima. She's for the purpose of siscon, i guess......
Old 2009-07-13, 03:36   Link #807
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

but his godly power returns as soon as he finish working on that particular girl(actually when he goes back to his god mode and play 6 girl game at once :P) so Keima power will never lose it effect.
Old 2009-07-13, 04:57   Link #808
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

Perhaps he's gonna have to win over some twins to prove his multi tasking at girls...

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Sleepy Speculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 10:16   Link #809
Lostdreams

Lol teach is in a good mood cuz Keima got a 99%. Makes me lmao. I wonder why he didn't just corrupt Keima's test so Keima got 1 wrong.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 13:26   Link #810
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
Lol teach is in a good mood cuz Keima got a 99%. Makes me lmao. I wonder why he didn't just corrupt Keima's test so Keima got 1 wrong.
Too righteous for that maybe.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 14:30   Link #811
ReddyRedWolf

Actually Kodama knows Keima is much smarter than him.

It has been established that Kodama is a trash teacher that is not concerned with the welfare of the student. As shown with the Jun Nagase arc.
Old 2009-07-13, 22:51   Link #812
Quiet Lurker

Chapter 60 RAW is out.
Spoiler for Chapter 60 RAW:
Quiet Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 23:25   Link #813
ellifeedn
Thinker

60 was a weird chapter in many ways.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 23:35   Link #814
DanielSong39

You know, I could TOTALLY see a spin-off series where Hakua replaces Elsee as Keima's partner. Oh, the possibilities...

In the meantime, any chance Keima actually becomes a deity?
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 09:06   Link #815
ellifeedn
Thinker

If he were to become a (real) god, where would you place him in here?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 10:01   Link #816
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

in any case if as in if ever keima pics one girl which girl do you thin he would choose???

also

when will a loli be a target

its been so long since i last saw a loli (the one with high heels and is the tsundere type princess)

but the main question is

will go live for eternity since he is stuck in fate with elsee until all the evil spirits is obtained
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 10:12   Link #817
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Still I wonder when there will be an appearence of an angel. I mean okei we have demons, but no angels so Its pretty obvious that one will appear with a diffrent mission.

Perhaps getting rid of demons along with the runaway spirits? because even thought it has not bin mentioned much lately, Keima is being forced too do this and is under the demons slavery lol.

Also the whole thing about him being the God of love lol, is actually something I hope other angels and demons will recognize him for. A God.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:14   Link #818
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Chapter 60: Someone hand me over a locked and loaded demon-killer sniper rifle. No, I'm not going to shoot Hakua. No way I will. Not even Elsee either.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2009-07-14 at 11:29.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 12:27   Link #819
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Chapter 60: Someone hand me over a locked and loaded demon-killer sniper rifle. No, I'm not going to shoot Hakua. No way I will. Not even Elsee either.
Mana Tatsumiya of Negima has one.
Old 2009-07-14, 16:44   Link #820
Quiet Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
in any case if as in if ever keima pics one girl which girl do you thin he would choose???

also

when will a loli be a target

its been so long since i last saw a loli (the one with high heels and is the tsundere type princess)

but the main question is

will go live for eternity since he is stuck in fate with elsee until all the evil spirits is obtained
Answer to the first question: Hakua without a doubt:
- Keima helped her twice VOLUNTARILY, without being asked. (Not something that can be said of Elsee)
- His reactions to her are consistently the strongest among all the girls. (Consistently tsundere as well)
- He shows off his Capturing-God mode to Hakua, something that strains him a lot. He is definitely trying to impress her.
- He follows her home just help her work better with her partner and become more successful. Sure he helped Chihiro, Ayumi and Kanon in Chapter 55 (semi-voluntarily), but Hakua is the ONLY one for whom he takes the initiative.

Answer to the second question: Tsukiyo CAN be considered a loli right? (In fact she was smaller than your average loli)

Answer to the third question: Although 60,000 is a large number, it is still finite. So no, he will not live forever. Considering that there are hundreds of members in the Escaped Spirits Corps, the task may be done before Keima graduates out of college (considering that he is in high school now).
Of course that is assuming that everyone in the Escaped Spirits Corps work together and not trying to sabotage one another (which seems to be the case).
Quiet Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen