AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

View Poll Results: Which character is best?
Milan Kyuubi - Hitomi Kazake 0 0%
Sworn to Believe - Sol/Luna 6 85.71%
Sharfan - Keikyoku Bakeyo 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-09-19, 20:04   Link #1
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Naruto Character Creation Contest September 2010 Voting

Naruto Character Creation Contest (September 2010) Voting Phase

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all the rules:
#1 You are allowed to vote for one character. Really you don't have to look for anything specific, just choose whatever character you enjoy most.
#2 You may vote only once.
#3 It is preffered that you don't vote for yourself.
#4 any accounts created within the last week will not be allowed to vote to prevent possible cheating.
#5 To vote simply choose your favourite creator-character in the poll at the top of the page
#6 You do not have to have entered the contest to be able to vote.
#7 You do not have to vote even if you entered the contest.
#8 Voting will last for seven days, ending on the 26/9 at 9:00pm EDT (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179)
#9 In the case of a tie on the ending date a five vote tie breaker will begin between the tied entrants. Whichever entrant recieves the majority of the five votes is the month's winner.
#10 The winner of the contest will be allowed to decide the next months theme. I and the winner will discuss the theme before it is revealed to make sure that it is clear and other participants will understand the requirements.
#11 Rules are subject to change.
(for this thread) #12: Feel free to comment for your vote, but make sure to post ur voting number( ex: Raika vote #3, or something like that))
* this format is the original work of Zaku Hyuga (possibly Solace, I don't know). I have merely edited it to fit this contest. *

Ok folks time to vote which is your favorite of the characters everyone has worked so hard on.

The theme for the past month was the Split Personality Ninja - for those quirky ninja who have multiple personalities and alter-egos from Sakura to Juugo.

The entrants for this month were:
#1 - The new entrant, from the top of the world, known as MK; Milan Kyuubi with Hitomi Kazake
Spoiler for Hitomi Kazake:

#2 - A veteran of two past competitions, scary as a tabby cat when roaring; Sworn to Believe with Sol/Luna
Spoiler for Sol/Luna:

and #3 - A past winner of Character Creation Contests, master of the Dragons, the formidable Sage; Sharfan with Keikyoku Bakeyo
Spoiler for Keikyoku Bakeyo:

I want a good, clean voting process from all of you. Good luck to all contestants.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.

Last edited by Keikan; 2010-09-19 at 20:22.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 20:18   Link #2
Suomi
Kaiba

"scary as a tabby cat when roaring"? Excuse me? xD
Old 2010-09-20, 20:37   Link #3
Keikan
Kingkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn to Believe View Post
"scary as a tabby cat when roaring"? Excuse me? xD
Well your user title didn't leave much else for me to work with. I did my best with few resources available. At least I made it a bit funny, I probably could have done a lot worse. Oh, and it would be scarier if you used caps.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

Old 2010-09-20, 20:45   Link #4
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
Well your user title didn't leave much else for me to work with. I did my best with few resources available. At least I made it a bit funny, I probably could have done a lot worse. Oh, and it would be scarier if you used caps.
Note my avatar is the ever adorable Puchiko. It's almost impossible for whatever's beneath it to be scary.
And well...I don't mind it. I am like a cat I suppose
Old 2010-09-23, 20:50   Link #5
XCryWolf
~Compulsive Gambler~

Ahhhh i keep on missing these contests!!! >.< by the time i actually have the time to make a character the contest is already over!!! ><

Everything in creation has a flaw.
Humans don't even need to be mentioned. Air, intent and even time. My eyes can see the death of things; they're special, just like yours.
So I can kill anything that lives, even if that thing is God.
XCryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 17:50   Link #6
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Hey, guys! Sorry I wasn't here when this was first created, but I had a little trouble with time. As in, I didn't realize that it was already time for the voting thread. I know, brilliant. But, I'm here now, and it looks like Sworn to Believe is winning! Congrats!

Oh, and thanks Keikan for that awesome description of me. Very nice.
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 18:06   Link #7
Suomi
Kaiba

Thanks Sharfan. Your character was great as well! ^-^
I've never really landed more than one vote, so three is an accomplishment whether I win or not.
Old 2010-09-24, 18:07   Link #8
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
#2 - A veteran of two past competitions, scary as a tabby cat when roaring; Sworn to Believe with Sol/Luna
I found this funny in a way

*casts vote in*
Old 2010-09-25, 10:39   Link #9
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Yeah. Milan Kyuubi did have a good character, though. It just needed a bit more fleshing out. I hope you have a theme ready for next month Sworn to Believe. . .
Old 2010-09-25, 10:49   Link #10
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

^^ I'll try more next month

Go Sworn!!!
Old 2010-09-25, 11:16   Link #11
Suomi
Kaiba

Thanks everyone. ^-^

Ehhh, I need to think about that, don't I. err...
Old 2010-09-27, 20:56   Link #12
Keikan
Kingkiller

Congratulations to Sworn for winning the competition for this month and yes you do need to think about it because the next competition starts soon, hopefully by Friday.

To everyone else we wish you good luck in future competitions.

And with this ends the Naruto Character Creation Contest for September 2010. Until next time from everyone at NC3, good creating.

Old 2010-10-01, 15:57   Link #13
Suomi
Kaiba

Well everyone...thank you so much for your votes and love. I'm honored to have won (honestly, I really didn't expect to! Sol/Luna was an idea that just sort of came to life...) and I'll think of an epic theme and have it posted (hopefully) by tonight and if not by tomorrow.

Good to be back. ^-^
Old 2010-10-02, 01:26   Link #14
Keikan
Kingkiller

Love??? When did love come into this?? I think I was wrong about what the criteria of this contest was ........

You know what I do when my ideas come to life?? Shot them with a gun, those twisted ramblings should never be let out, I suggest you do the same .

Old 2010-10-02, 09:15   Link #15
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Yes. It'll start off simple enough with muscled up men and extremely hot women, but eventually you'll have a zombie apocolypse on your hands.
Old 2010-10-02, 11:03   Link #16
Suomi
Kaiba

What are you TALKING about?

Oh, and the new theme is up as of yesterday.
Old 2010-10-02, 13:20   Link #17
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

I really don't know what I'm talking about. Chances are that I might be crazy. But, you'll learn to ignore my random posts.

Seriously, though. I'm going to try and enter this months contest. Things hardly ever go as planned, though, so I might not be able to. Just know that I'm gonna try.
Old 2010-10-02, 14:12   Link #18
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharfan View Post
I really don't know what I'm talking about. Chances are that I might be crazy. But, you'll learn to ignore my random posts.

Seriously, though. I'm going to try and enter this months contest. Things hardly ever go as planned, though, so I might not be able to. Just know that I'm gonna try.
Bahahaha. okay Dragon sage-san.

do as you like.
Old 2010-10-02, 21:22   Link #19
Keikan
Kingkiller

I vote for crazy. Why ignore them when we can get some good laughs out of them.

Tags
character, contest, naruto, september, voting